Ordering bodies from a hacked cargo console

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Ordering bodies from a hacked cargo console

Post by Shadowflame909 » #638608

So while playing the game. You realize that there are certain things that need cooperation. Like medical surgeries, and genetics racial abilities. (of which there are only two)

I think it'd be funny if I could order lizard, human, plasma-men catonic corpses from a hacked cargo console.

It'd be epic if I could get it from a hacked science ordering console too, so it'll actually be bought.
► Show Spoiler
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: Ordering bodies from a hacked cargo console

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #638644

how much would it cost.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #638651

emag for some rarer species, this isn't a bad idea. I back it.

Are they kept full of formaldhyde or are the bodies preserved with a refridgeration kind of effect of the case they're delivered in? More of my own feature addition enclosed:
► Show Spoiler

Spoiler:
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #638659

Just gonna repost my idea from another thread.
Abductors exist,they abduct humans, steal their organs, put weird parts in their bodies and set them on their way.
Abductors should keep existing, but with a twist. Centcomm Alien Autopsies. Basically, this would be an optional mission. Centcomm would ask if they would like to participate in an alien autopsy. If the station agrees, a dead grey on a stretcher appears on the shuttle. This can be taken to medbay, where surgery can commence, all the organs taken out, labeled and sent back on the supply shuttle to centcomm. This opens the opportunity for more missions, and assuming Space Station 13 does it enough, it attracts the attention of grays, an abductor strike team. Not just the pair of observers we are used to encountering.
There's another option. medbay can restore or even revive the gray. Once surgery is done and the paddles are applied, there's a prompt for ghosts to enter the body. If there are no ghosts who want the job, the paddles don't work and they have to try again later.