Calzone Suppermatter

A place to record your ideas for the game.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Calzone Suppermatter

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #640946

i will be punished for crimes against god and nature.
A supermatter shard coated in a baste of hypernoblium, tometo sauce, cheeze, flore and sasage, encased in delicious calzone to perfect its form, functionally the same but edible theoreticaly (1k units of teslium). There is potentially nothing funnier than asking admins to procure the spiciest hot-pocket on lowpop.

Edit - Stop changing the engine every two seconds, this is a reactionary thread, double and triple points if you think its a good and funny idea.

Spoiler:
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: Calzone Suppermatter

Post by datorangebottle » #640959

is the typo in the title deliberate? i snorted.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #640964

datorangebottle wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:39 pm is the typo in the title deliberate? i snorted.
Holy fuck I didn't notice it was Supper Matter until you made me go back and read it

But for real make this happen
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #640965

datorangebottle wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:39 pm is the typo in the title deliberate? i snorted.
Indeed it was, its too late to go back now even if it was a mistake.

Spoiler: