Cargorilla needs its own version of chef CQC

A place to record your ideas for the game.
knacker48
Byond Username: Knacker48

Cargorilla needs its own version of chef CQC

Post by knacker48 » #652833

Right now the cargorilla is just a straight pacifist. Whats the point of having a big ass gorilla in your department if he can't atleast deal with some tiders breaking in? I think making it so it can only attack while in cargo a nice restriction, making people think twice about breaking into cargo
VexingRaven
Byond Username: VexingRaven

Re: Cargorilla needs its own version of chef CQC

Post by VexingRaven » #652978

The reason the chef has CQC is because the chef's job by nature requires the kitchen be totally exposed to tiders. Similarly, the bartender has a shotgun because, again, their workspace is completely exposed. Cargo doesn't have this issue, they have restricted airlocks between them and the public. Chef and Bartender's workspaces are uniquely vulnerable and thus they have unique powers to protect them, giving those powers to other departments would defeat the point. The cargorilla isn't to protect cargo, it's just a meme.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #653118

no, the reason the chef has cqc is because of a movie meme that I find funny.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #653190

and Bartender has one because bar fights
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you