More AI UI Buttons

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

More AI UI Buttons

Post by Scones » #79845

Pretty simple, I'd love a botcall icon, among other things
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Re: More AI UI Buttons

Post by Gun Hog » #79850

I actually have a sprite for that...there are many more functions I could cut out and slap into a button, but I wanted to avoid having a second row of things.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #79856

But where will they go?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #79860

Along the top of start stacking them in the corners
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Lo6a4evskiy
Byond Username: Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #79866

Why the hell would you want more shitty buttons that all look alike and are very hard to distinguish.

Why can't we have the verbs AND the buttons? Verbs are a lot clearer in my experience.

And sure, you can get used to the buttons. You can get used to verbs as well.
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #79935

Robotics console would be nice to have as well, and some other consoles.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #79937

Phalanx300 wrote:Robotics console would be nice to have as well, and some other consoles.
I added borg status tracking to the AI's own status monitor. I could not figure out how to add links to it for borg control, so it is read-only. Also, there would be serious balance concerns for giving an AI its own robotics console - having it be able to release its slaved borgs would force the RD to blow rogue borgs instead of capturing them, this is a practice to be discouraged except in cases of extreme emergency, where he does not have enough time to cut the AI's cameras.