Vomit Demon

A place to record your ideas for the game.
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Vomit Demon

Post by kayozz » #666266

Vomit demon.

Much like the Slaughter demon but grosser. Perhaps has a very rare spawn condition if there's too much vomit on the station due to a virus or something.
Can also be spawned by the Wizard?

Perhaps make it vulnerable to the contents of the Janitor spray bottle and soap etc.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: Vomit Demon

Post by datorangebottle » #666275

two of these is bad enough as it is. we really don't need three.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
kayozz

Post by kayozz » #666314

datorangebottle wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:58 pm two of these is bad enough as it is. we really don't need three.
I disagree.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #666333

kayozz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:10 pm Vomit demon.

Much like the Slaughter demon but grosser. Perhaps has a very rare spawn condition if there's too much vomit on the station due to a virus or something.
Can also be spawned by the Wizard?

Perhaps make it vulnerable to the contents of the Janitor spray bottle and soap etc.
Write a hackmd document
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #666740

flyperson nerf (or buff?)
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
kayozz

Post by kayozz » #666811

san7890 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:18 am flyperson nerf (or buff?)
Oof - Now this really does need to be implemented.
LeekiLoku
Byond Username: Lokuthewise

Post by LeekiLoku » #672154

The only thing with vomit demon, is that its not viable. With slaughter demon or laughter demon they hit and it causes blood, but with vomit demon it wouldnt be good unless there is a couple flies on board. Even then its not good because flies can just slurp back up the vomit, if the vomit demon could like make people throw up then yes its viable. Anywho i made a sprite for it, ill send it when i get home.