TRIALMIN REVIEW: Shadowlight213

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

TRIALMIN REVIEW: Shadowlight213

Post by Jordie0608 » #101918

Shadowlight213 has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for a month now.

Please use this thread as public review where it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin or if they should be removed from the .txt.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Re: TRIALMIN REVIEW: Shadowlight213

Post by Scones » #101920

Entirely neutral.

I don't see them doing anything particularly good or bad, so what's the harm in promoting?
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Doritos
Byond Username: Zaross

Post by Doritos » #101929

Because once you're a fullmin nobody but Kor ever seems to want to actually discipline you.

"Just skirting by" shouldn't be enough raisen for a promotion.

I don't have an opinion of them one way or the other, but letting people through the trialmin process for doing basically nothing doesn't seem like a good idea to me. (because then we end up with people like bluespace that nobody with any actual power wants to/will deal with.)
lol
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #101932

In the absence of any clear stance either way, the option exists for their trialmin period to be extended, fyi.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #101939

They seem decent enough, I don't see anything that could be improved by more time as a trialmin.
Summoner
Byond Username: Summoner99

Post by Summoner » #101941

A great admin that keeps watch over the servers like a hawk, worthy of a promotion.
Long time player and former admin
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #101958

I taught him to database sweep alittle and he picked it up quite well. If he is promoted I can see him becoming a robot like me.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #101973

Doritos wrote:Because once you're a fullmin nobody but Kor ever seems to want to actually discipline you.
I'm not sure that's entirely true, its just often disciplining is done in house. Other admin's will "call each other out", there seems to be very little hiarchy and people will keep other admins in check despite they're age/rank/how long they've been an admin for.
I've had a few admins call me out over things and mostly they end up resolved in chat or in asay.

Anyway on to feedback for Shadowlight:
They're one of the most active admins I've seen. Almost everytime i've come on the server they've been there. They put a lot of time in and are decent with replying to ahelps. Always seemed friendly in asay and I wouldn't really say i've seen any obvious gaps in their knowledge.
Promote.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #102857

Really cool guy. He is really calm when he is answering ahelps and usually notices things that I honestly wouldn't of seen the first time around. Deserves a promotion
duncathan
Byond Username: Dunc
Github Username: duncathan

Post by duncathan » #102971

No idea how he is ingame, but my interactions with him outside of it have all been swell.
Players can and will create their own fun.
Durandan
Byond Username: Durandan

Post by Durandan » #103565

Having just seen them juggle 3 adminPM conversations with less than helpful people and an awkward situation, no sweat, has cemented my opinion of Shadowlight as a solid admin. I'd be happy to see them as a gamemin.
Character: Jed Fleming [ghost]
cultist-chan
Byond Username: Corruptroulette

Post by cultist-chan » #103618

If anyone needs to be a admin it's Shadowlight. He's kind and considerate. He knows how to admin and he is very solid. +1
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #104500

Shadowlight213 has been made a Game Admin
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.