Atmos Modifications

Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Atmos Modifications

Post by Ikarrus » #8972

Bottom post of the previous page:

There's been some disagreement within adminbus on exactly where the line should be drawn for "Atmos Metagaming". The main point of contention specifically is whether or not replacing pumps with manual valves should be bannable.

A lot of admins have been forbidding the use of manual valves in atmos, mostly because it's perceived to screw over the AI, but I have to disagree on this point. Manual pumps are hardly permanent, and are easily replaced. Most AIs have or will have engineering borgs that can replace these pumps and make the gas flow again. The AI honestly has enough going for it without having an admin-protected ability to gas the station at any time.

Atmos techs have barely anything else to do, especially if we're going to restrict what they can or can not do to their own departments. It may be an upsetting thing to happen but I don't believe it's something we should be getting the admins involved with. I'd just like us to give atmos techs a little more leeway with what they do in their own department.

I am hoping that we can come to a consensus with an official policy from a head admin.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Re: Atmos Modifications

Post by Incomptinence » #10190

Yes you are allowed to know about antags. No you are not meant to prepare to shaft one specific antag every round because it might happen, you KNOW it is a might not an ALWAYS. Forcing a "choice" is removing a choice, if a meticulous metagamer changed these valves every round AIs would near never flood plasma that is simply how it would go down.

This would be like a scientist carrying a PAI signaller bomb combo every round because ooh someone might murder me better redtext em.
Lo6a4evskiy
Byond Username: Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #10203

Psyentific wrote:AIs should not have special treatment.
Silicons are completely different from humans, treated differently both IC and OOC, have their own rules and now you're saying this. You make no sense.
Psyentific wrote:Plasma fires should not be a special case.
Singularity is a special case, bombs are a special case, but station-wide inferno should not be. You make no sense.
Psyentific wrote:People shouldn't have to pretend to be bad at their jobs to cater to special roles.
It's not atmos tech's job to cut off access to equipment for this specific player because they feel like it. And didn't you say that AIs should not have special treatment? Manual valves are exactly that.
Psyentific wrote:Under no circumstances should the AI be fucking with 'Plasma To Mix'
Under no circumstances should crew be fucking with Antimov. Yet we have it in upload.

Admittedly, I do think that the policy itself is kind of meh to say the least. Just remove manual valves. They literally serve no purpose other than have a valve that silicons cannot access.
Psyentific wrote:If an AI wants to roll atmos, get a goddamn engiborg
You're saying it like AI has any influence whatsoever over which borgs it will get and whether it will get them.

Basically in this thread a person who doesn't play certain jobs tries to convince people who play certain jobs of what the job consists of.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #10211

Well some borgs ask nicely what you want. Nice things don't have much to do with the utopsya though, where the AI is probably forced to be carded at round start by antag protected staff* every round etc, forever.

* No special treatment for those traitors waiting to happen.
Neerti
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Neerti

Post by Neerti » #10232

A little known fact is that you can hack the PA. One wire, if cut, will disable interfacing with the PA. Doing this completely blocks out the AI, most borgs, and a lot of people.

What if you cut the cameras in the SMES room? AIs don't need to be touching it, now you almost completely AI-proofed engineering. Afterall, the singularity can end the round.

Why not cut cameras in tcomms too? AI has no need to look in there and disabling tcomms is a signature move of rogue AIs.

Just incase, tell the RD to cut his cameras near his office. If an AI didn't already dismantle the computer, hide the board, and steal the second board and hide that, without getting caught, before the AI decides to reveal it's perma-traitorness again, the AI should git gud.

Also the AI doesn't need cyborgs to be gud, order all the borgs to come to robotics to get AI law sync severed. If they don't come, they're obviously rogue and can be blown up.

Oh, it's horrible to fight in zero gravity. Better cut cameras in there too.

Lets deconstruct the upload consoles too. Afterall, they're only a tool to grief and faggot traitors need to git gud and not rely on another player to win for them.

You're not robust unless you ask the chemist for 15u of thermite as soon as you finish setting up the singulo.

Last but not least, if the AI does not respond to you within five seconds, it's obviously rogue and you should card it to check. Continue carding every ten minutes as the AI will always be rogue at some point this round.

Doing all of that should be 100% legit since there's nowhere in the rules that states that AIs get special treatment. Afterall, the AI needs to git gud and be able to kill 40+ people borgless without breaking a sweat, even if it just needed one guy dead since it's a proud tradition to suicidally charge any antag when it won't benefit you at all en mass.

Nowhere in the rules does it state that I can't do all of--

"Don't be a dick"

>>>>>>>>weak policy

"Metagaming"

<Insert validsalid/imblyimg/ausops rhetoric here>

"Powergaming"

Git gud

(don't actually do that)
ImageImage
- Game Admin -
Feel free to PM me on the forums or IRC with questions, concerns, feedback, or just talk about stuff.
Have I not met my hitler quota this month?
Aurx
Byond Username: Aurx

Post by Aurx » #10250

Psyentific wrote:A non-rogue AI has no reason to touch 'Plasma Output' in any given scenario.
I've personally killed three entire hives full of xenomorphs with precise plasma floods. No reason my ass.
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #10252

Man that shit needs a more comprehensive guide. I'd love to use atmos in more offensive ways like that, especially to purge guncargo during rev rounds when I'm paladin by bolting the doors and gassing them like the filthy fucking je- antags they are.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #10254

Any Alien that dies to a plasma fire deserves to lose their alien badge.

Here's the situation from both sides perspectives.

Side 1: Many other jobs revolve around setting up and securing their work stations, one of the vital roles of a Atmo Tech is to ensure the atmo system is secure. There is no rule on players being forced to forget events from previous rounds, as such the most common method of plasma flooding is from Silicon's, thus it is not unreasonable for atmo tech's to take reasonable steps to hinder this via the method of replacing several digital valves with manual valves.

If no other job is hindered or stopped from fortifying and securing their work area, why is atmospherics exempt?

Side 2: Removing the digital valves only targets Silicon's, plasma flooding is still easy to execute by non-Silicon's. It is a clear definition of metagaming and dickish behaviour by players explicitly targeting Silicon's and hindering their ability to exploit plasma flooding.

Removing the digital valves is a clear violation of several rules, and is a dick move to pull on Silicon's when no suspicion is warranted.

That's where we stand, from my perspective.
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Post by Fatal » #10261

What if an atmos tech decides, plasma is a bad thing and reworks atmos so all the dangerous gases are unable to go into distro?

Would that be metagaming?

As far as I'm concerned, as a competent player, that makes sense

Everyone is arguing about the manual valves to stop AIs, but honestly, the manual valving of the mix to distro line doesn't happen that much
Kelenius
Byond Username: Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #10267

If you are going to make a modification that prevents AI and only AI from flooding plasma, why don't you just card it at the start of every round?

Oh wait, that will get you banned.
Lo6a4evskiy
Byond Username: Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #10300

Neerti wrote:-snip-
I'm genuinely curious, is that a sarcasm?
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #10305

It is.
Neerti
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Neerti

Post by Neerti » #10306

It's sarcastic but a few people do some of that sometimes too.
ImageImage
- Game Admin -
Feel free to PM me on the forums or IRC with questions, concerns, feedback, or just talk about stuff.
Have I not met my hitler quota this month?
Apsis

Post by Apsis » #10316

I think at this point we should just make a general Powergaming/Metagaming thread.
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #10342

Why not edit the maps to make it impossible to disable AIs ability to flood plasma without breaking atmos entirely?
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #10343

Because that's reverse handholding. Go onto LLA, ghost into atmos. They've edited the map to manual valve all the tanks - all the tanks. If we do the opposite, make plasma floods an inherent, irremovable possibility of the system and network? I think that's shitty and I can't give you a good reason why.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #10365

>liberty station
>not casual as fuck

opinion double discarded
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Blonkz
Byond Username: Blonkz

Post by Blonkz » #11334

Definition for this post: Banable metagaming: Using prior round knowledge or ooc knowledge to mess with antagonist/round types.

Examples of bannable metagaming currently enforced via policy:
- We ban AI's for round start bolting / messing with the following areas at round start: Toxins, Telesci, Armory, EVA, Virology, Teleporter
- We ban wardens, HoSs and captain for hiding the conetent of the armory at round start

The meta-knowledge in this cases all relates to:
Antagonists using these areas or needing items from these areas as either a goal or help them reach their goal more easily or because their antagonist status lets them exploit the department/area to it's full potential.

In the same line of sight the following should be banned:
Tempering with atmos to make it's sabotage harder and/or impossible.

This would include, but not limited to, replacing AI interactable parts with AI non-interactable parts, repiping atmos in a way that can't be undone or flooding the distro-circuit with so much air that it becomes practicaly unsabotage-able for the remainder of the round.
AseaHeru
Rarely plays

Post by AseaHeru » #11523

Why dont they just add in manual valves in as well?
I am located here, lurking in your posts, leaving piles of transparent wordings and being confused. Oh, I also try to map...

This, this is an example of what I leave for you.
Also, these days I mostly play Ursit McStation, mostly because I like roleplay.
damiac
Rarely plays

Post by damiac » #11565

Blonkz wrote:Definition for this post: Banable metagaming: Using prior round knowledge or ooc knowledge to mess with antagonist/round types.

Examples of bannable metagaming currently enforced via policy:
- We ban AI's for round start bolting / messing with the following areas at round start: Toxins, Telesci, Armory, EVA, Virology, Teleporter
- We ban wardens, HoSs and captain for hiding the conetent of the armory at round start

The meta-knowledge in this cases all relates to:
Antagonists using these areas or needing items from these areas as either a goal or help them reach their goal more easily or because their antagonist status lets them exploit the department/area to it's full potential.

In the same line of sight the following should be banned:
Tempering with atmos to make it's sabotage harder and/or impossible.

This would include, but not limited to, replacing AI interactable parts with AI non-interactable parts, repiping atmos in a way that can't be undone or flooding the distro-circuit with so much air that it becomes practicaly unsabotage-able for the remainder of the round.
I take issue with that last one, unless you mean something like using a filter to jam 50,000 kpa of air into the circuit. But putting 9000 KPA into distro using a volume pump isn't that crazy, and you can get 9000 kpa out of the distro circuit in a not insanely long amount of time. Open distro to waste, open a few rooms to space, turn off the external checks...
Blonkz

Post by Blonkz » #11590

Reminder: My post was about start-of-the-round "fixing" of atmos. Thus the "remainder of the round" are 20 to 45++ minutes.

To clarify: I am talking about dumping (almost) the entire o2 and nitrogen tank into the distro, via filters or over-pressurised cans and the like. Which also tends to happen to break the server, not something that can be "repaired" during the remainder of the round, like you mentioned.
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #11593

Yeah, filling Distro with air is actually SOP for atmos - That's what happens when you replace the important pumps with volumetric pumps. If you include that under bannable metagaming, just remove atmo tech altogether and put the pipe dispensers in tool storage.
damiac
Rarely plays

Post by damiac » #11673

Well that's why I'm looking for a little clarification. If we're talking about ridiculous pressures you have to do weird things to achieve, that's metagaming. If we're talking about turning the starting pump up to 4500, or even sticking in a volume pump for 9000, I don't think that's really metagaming. It's pretty easy to drain down 9000 kpa in distro, and it's actually helpful to the station if there's a large breach.

If you're doing anything that compromises atmos's built in ability to distribute its various gasses, you're metagaming (and the IC justification is that you're a frigging tech, you operate the system, you don't redesign it)

At least, that's how I see it as someone who played CE and atmos tech a fair amount, back when I actually played...
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #11782

Doesn't the Atmo Guide tell you to do that when your setting up atmo for "robust" efficiency? I would be gob smacked if that was declared meta gaming.
damiac
Rarely plays

Post by damiac » #11832

The atmos guide is... better than nothing... but it's not a very good guide. putting 315 kpa into distro is a joke, you might as well just turn the pump off.

In my opinion, engineers and atmos techs should just be merged. Atmos techs don't have enough to do, so all they can do is babysit the gasses and make sure the AI isn't doing anything bad. If they don't mind wasting their time, they can set up the turbine, but that thing's useless since the singularity could power 10 stations. They can go around and set up all the air alarms to filter toxins and nitrous, at least the ones they have access to, I guess, but that's boring and useless 99% of the time.

If atmos techs and engineers were merged, then they'd have a lot more to do, so they wouldn't be so tempted to do metagamey things against the AI.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #11834

damiac wrote:The atmos guide is... better than nothing... but it's not a very good guide. putting 315 kpa into distro is a joke, you might as well just turn the pump off.

In my opinion, engineers and atmos techs should just be merged. Atmos techs don't have enough to do, so all they can do is babysit the gasses and make sure the AI isn't doing anything bad. If they don't mind wasting their time, they can set up the turbine, but that thing's useless since the singularity could power 10 stations. They can go around and set up all the air alarms to filter toxins and nitrous, at least the ones they have access to, I guess, but that's boring and useless 99% of the time.

If atmos techs and engineers were merged, then they'd have a lot more to do, so they wouldn't be so tempted to do metagamey things against the AI.
Setting it to 315 has a very specific and narrow set of uses - namely, preventing normal pipe restructuring while leaving the option open, such as if you want to pump burn mix into an alien nest through the vents.

I'm probably the only person who's ever wanted to do this until now.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Blonkz

Post by Blonkz » #11869

Psyentific wrote:Yeah, filling Distro with air is actually SOP for atmos - That's what happens when you replace the important pumps with volumetric pumps. If you include that under bannable metagaming, just remove atmo tech altogether and put the pipe dispensers in tool storage.
Since you seem unwilling to respond to the point(s) being made and concentrate on arbitrary shit I'd like to know whats wrong.

It seems to me that you are either unable or unwilling to discuss this topic. Am I mistaken? If I am then I'd ask you to stop taking posts out of context. Thanks!
damiac
Rarely plays

Post by damiac » #11904

Pandarsenic wrote:
damiac wrote:The atmos guide is... better than nothing... but it's not a very good guide. putting 315 kpa into distro is a joke, you might as well just turn the pump off.

Setting it to 315 has a very specific and narrow set of uses - namely, preventing normal pipe restructuring while leaving the option open, such as if you want to pump burn mix into an alien nest through the vents.

I'm probably the only person who's ever wanted to do this until now.
Yeah, but that assumes it's not really easy to drain distro down. Which is really is. And in fact, it's quite useful to have more than 315 kpa in distro. It's also useful to keep the option of putting other stuff in distro, which is why you don't want to overpressurize it so much it's actually hard to drain down. To me a good cutoff point is what a volumetric pump can put out, 9000 kpa. You have to do something wild and crazy to get more than 9000 kpa in distro. Although honestly, 4500 with the starting pump is plenty.

Sticking manual valves on the plasma tanks helps nobody, unless it so happens the AI is rogue. In fact, it prevents the AI from helping the crew, for example, if the AI wanted to help burn some aliens.
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #11909

315 makes it slightly harder to fuck with atmos.

Volumetric Pumping makes ATMO STRONG
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #11915

If engineering and atmos is merged what will be done with the atmospherics hardsuit? Will it just be a mad rush of all the engineers trying to get it because it's fireproof and a direct upgrade from the normal hardsuit? If you ask me, only the engineering and advanced (CE) hardsuits should allow for integrated welding protection. That would make them less shit in comparison.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #11928

Atmos is a horrible death trap waiting to happen, there is NO GOOD REASON to why there is even a possibility of putting anything but nitrogen and oxygen into the distribution, so why does this possibility exist? So people can set fire to the station and lag everyone to fuck
You've got to look at it from a corporate viewpoint and justify it with bullshit logic and terminology like...
"The risk of plasma floods promote positive synergy."
"Exposure of employees to plasma floods in in the past has produced major discoveries in plasma research (i.e. exposing plasma to heat sources seems to cause massive infernos and sets people on fire while breathing plasma seems to cause death.)"
or
"Plasma fires produce corpses which increase productivity in food production while increasing profits by downsizing the station staff."

Here's an idea that might be worth trying though. What if we made it so that regular pumps were ID locked and required atmos authorization to manipulate? Manual valves on the other hand, wouldn't require any authorization to fuck around with. So basically if you replace the pumps to the harmful gasses with manual pumps, good job, you've fucked up the AI's abilities to fuck with atmos. At the same time, you've granted any and every shitlord on the station the ability to fuck with atmospherics.
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #11981

paprika wrote:If engineering and atmos is merged what will be done with the atmospherics hardsuit? Will it just be a mad rush of all the engineers trying to get it because it's fireproof and a direct upgrade from the normal hardsuit? If you ask me, only the engineering and advanced (CE) hardsuits should allow for integrated welding protection. That would make them less shit in comparison.
Remove Engineering hardsuits, replace with recoloured softsuits. Keep the CE's hardsuit.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #11991

What the fuck will that serve, it'll just make engineering suits even more useless and make people scramble for atmos suits more, what?
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #12016

I'd honestly rather see it that atmos techs just get more to do. Atmos is like the less responsible version of engineering and it's a great job to have if you just want to relax and mess around with gases. That's what I see most people who play atmos using the job for. With the mining overhaul and stuff there should remain a few "relaxation" jobs where you can do just about nothing while still being useful.
Service doesn't really count since they aren't useful 99% of the time. Drinking is only for RP and food vendors exist, meaning the bar and kitchen aren't really important. Botany can make some neat shit though.
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #12117

paprika wrote:What the fuck will that serve, it'll just make engineering suits even more useless and make people scramble for atmos suits more, what?
Remove Atmo hardsuits, they have firesuits, they don't need them. Patching breaches, they can have softsuits or use EVA like everyone else.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #12124

You do know that atmos/CE hardsuits are the literal only counter to the AI flooding their core with burning plasma right
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #12127

Technically its the CE's RIG, the Atmo Tech's Hardsuit and a Firesuit.

Personally I don't agree with removing the Atmo and Engi Hardsuits at this stage, if there is a decision to merge Engineers and Atmo Techs into one role then maybe we can look at the Atmo Hardsuit.

Though I think a better alternative would be to remove the Engi's Hardsuit's flash protection and add a slip down internal wielding mask. Same for the Atmo's Hardsuit but no Wielding Mask.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #12187

Yeah flash protection on the hardsuits is a little shit. It should be exclusive to sunglasses and would make it so people don't rock around with hardsuit helmets on just for the flash and flashbang protection.

Syndie hardsuit helmets should keep it for obvious reasons. The SWAT helmet is the more robust but flash-vulnerable alternative to the blood red helmet.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #12276

I just realised I posted in the completely wrong thread about my pull request to remove manual valves from the dispenser... though I suppose it doesn't matter because Giacom closed it 10 minutes after with no chance of discussion

And yes, codewise the only difference between digital valves and manual valves is that digital valves allow silicons to use it and manual valves don't
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #12292

hard suits have flash protection because like, you wear them in space. The sun is very bright in space, and stuff. People that run around wearing just the hardsuit helmet are massive fucking shits though.
Also engineering hardsuit has (some?) radiation protection, pretty sure the atmos suit doesn't.

IC wise, you have nitrogen and oxygen for pumping air for distro, co2 for storing co2 from people breathing (of course in reality spacemen don't turn oxygen into co2...), N2O is for uh.... putting people under/riot control? I unno. Plasma is there because it's a plasma research station.

Is there a non manual version of this sort of valve?
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #12295

Actually you do remove oxygen moles from the tiles atmos datum and replace it with co2
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #12298

oh man I know how to IC justify plasma.

Make an admin event/button that instantly sets plasma to flood the station while sending a Centcom announcement saying station purge systems have been activated. Fluff it so it's an alternative to Centcom activating the nuke.

There, done.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #12344

imblyings wrote:oh man I know how to IC justify plasma.

Make an admin event/button that instantly sets plasma to flood the station while sending a Centcom announcement saying station purge systems have been activated. Fluff it so it's an alternative to Centcom activating the nuke.

There, done.
We already have random events that cause atmospheric anomalies, but I don't think the actual atmos system is involved in them. Perhaps it should be a rarer event. There's precedent for having events that unleash viruses and shit.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #12394

The N2O is for surgeries (ha! ha!) and riot control.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #12416

Pandarsenic wrote:wizard control.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #12559

lumipharon wrote:hard suits have flash protection because like, you wear them in space. The sun is very bright in space, and stuff.
Also they're used for EVA construction and repairs so it makes sense for them to have eye protection for like welding and shit since you couldn't exactly wear a welding mask in space. An alternative to removing the flash protection would be to change it to more of a welding mask thing. Like the helmet would have a visor that needs to be lowered to protect you from flashes and light given off from welders but it also reduces your vision significantly.
Deuce

Post by Deuce » #12594

give the AI a mini-atmos room only accessible from its core that atmos techs don't have access to

fluff: backup atmos in well-fortified area to resist sabotage
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #13454

Deuce wrote:give the AI a mini-atmos room only accessible from its core that atmos techs don't have access to

fluff: backup atmos in well-fortified area to resist sabotage
No thats safe and hugbox, its easy enough to fix atmos in 30 seconds from even the most insane damage with a few people with any idea of how to place a pipe
lumipharon wrote:co2 for storing co2 from people breathing
They do, just not much.
Last edited by callanrockslol on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #25421

It was suggested here, so lets see how this goes.

https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/4550
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #25449

For what purpose? You can't really metagame anyways, you'll get bwoinked. Leave manual valves alone.

This is a really bad thing.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #25464

Yeah that's a bit much, there are plenty of legitimate places for manual valves
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #25481

Ikarrus wrote:It was suggested here, so lets see how this goes.

https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/4550
Didn't I already try to get that change pulled?