Github Username: MMMiracles

Jimmy Roussel - Tears of an Assistant

Post by MMMiracles » #104459

Your byond account: MMMiracles

Your character name: Jim Joffee

Their character name: Jimmy Roussel

Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): Luminary

Server and time: Sybil, around 7 PM EST July 14th

Logs and/or screenshots: chatbox being a shit and logs arent uploaded yet so none

Description of what happened:
Spoiler:
I went to space at roundstart as an assistant to get some space loot. Repaired the abandoned teleporter, grab some loot the other spots, and brought back the white shuttle to the station. After getting back, I gave the clown the synth-peel shoes loaded with bananium and he went off on his happy way slipping everything. A gas-masked cargo tech named Richard (who wasn't even an antag) steals my toolbox when I slip on the clown's peel-trail. I chase him down to cargo where he proceeds to bash the shit out of some random cargo tech with the box infront of me, Jimmy comes into the scene here where hes within sight of the bashing happening. I take a wooden baton I got from the space trip earlier and knock down the cargo tech, where Jimmy proceeds to unload his taser on me, missing, and tries to stunbaton me. I baton him, tell him to fuck off and try to explain to him that he probably should be going after the MURDERER. He gets up, flashbangs me, cuffs and proceeds to search me, take my shit, and eventually my headset because I'm calling him out for looting my shit while a blatant murderer gets away. I manage to run off after he slips on the clown's peel and I uncuff and grab a new headset.

I tried to get ahold of another officer in hopes I could get my shit back from Jimmy, but that didn't work due to abunch of shit caused by an execution the HoS did distracting the few competent officers. The rest of the round was basically him taunting me about how he has my shit and of course, I'm gonna get a little upset over the fact he basically ignored a murder in order to take the shit I found while space traveling. I tried a couple times, all non-lethally, to get my baton back at least, which never went higher than disarming. I asked multiple times for it back and all the responses were the same smug-as-fuck attitude that 'im an officer so you cant do shit'. I managed to get it back once from him only to get stun-chained by 3 different officer's batons, cuffed, and dragged off by another assistant who uncuffed me. I got cuffed again soon enough and thrown onto the arriving shuttlebrig.

Some assistant managed to get in and baton an officer and cuff him, where that essentially led to Jimmy coming in, detaining that assistant, and promptly batoning me to death while I was stuck in the shuttle brig, cuffed.
tl;dr: get sick space loot, try to stop murderer and get shit taken by officer, non-lethal attempts to get shit back leads to getting shit kicked in while already detained. increase in salt content reported to be at inhuman levels.

Why they should be banned: Not necessarily banned, but at least warned. His entire attitude when interacting with him just reeked of 'i am an officer therefore i can get away with being a big douche' left a sour taste in my mouth. It doesn't really help because as far as I'm aware, he spent the rest of the round faffing about with my gear not doing much while security seemed to be slowly collapsing from the inside-out. I was able to fill at least 3 salt shakers before calming down due to how salty this entire situation left me.

I somehow feel like this is just gonna get tossed aside with 'ic problem too bad' because I had reacted to it in attempts to get my shit back, but what the fuck was I suppose to do, just accept the fact he just decided he wanted my stuff for his own gain and I'm suppose to just suck it up because "hes an officer so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"?
cultist-chan
Byond Username: Corruptroulette

Re: Jimmy Roussel - Tears of an Assistant

Post by cultist-chan » #104832

I looked into this (log diving) and they were being a little bit shity. That being said most of it doesn't warrant any action. I'll direct them to this thread next time I see them.

I considered posting the logs but it was a long ass round and I'd have to edit damn near everything. Instead here is the attack logs. Honestly the only thing I think I could raz him about is the shuttle griff. However you did send a admin request that was heard by 6 other admins
[19:23:58]ADMIN: HELP: ForsakenMe/(The Owl): Jimmy Roussel is killing every prisoner that is being a pain in the ass for him - heard by 6 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[19:24:21]ADMIN: HELP: MMMiracles/(Jim Joffee): i cant even. this has gone from IC to just plain OOC shitterly. sodium levels are off the charts because of this Jimmy Roussel shit. - heard by 6 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
Spoiler:
[18:24:01]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) electrified E.V.A. at 181,184,4
[18:29:01]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) stripped Clown of Clown's ID Card (Clown) (NEWHP: -600)
[18:43:26]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) disarmed Richard Aultman(tedward1337) (NEWHP: 100)
[18:43:29]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) disarmed Richard Aultman(tedward1337) (NEWHP: 100)
[18:43:42]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) punched Richard Aultman(tedward1337) (NEWHP: 100)
[18:43:43]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) punched Richard Aultman(tedward1337) (NEWHP: 93)
[18:45:11]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) stunned Richard Aultman(tedward1337) with the police baton (NEWHP: 85)
[18:45:22]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) stunned Jimmy Roussel(luminary) with the police baton (NEWHP: 100)
[18:45:25]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) stunned Jimmy Roussel(luminary) (NEWHP: 100)
[18:46:12]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) stripped Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) of the insulated gloves (NEWHP: 100)
[18:46:13]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) stripped Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) of the police baton (NEWHP: 100)
[18:46:15]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) stripped Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) of the backpack (NEWHP: 100)
[18:46:16]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) stripped Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) of the black space helmet (NEWHP: 100)
[18:49:19]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) stripped Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) of the radio headset (NEWHP: 100)
[19:07:33]ATTACK: Wyatt Power(hspace) shot Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the electrode (NEWHP: 100)
[19:07:39]ATTACK: Wyatt Power(hspace) handcuffed Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) (NEWHP: 100)
[19:08:13]ATTACK: Wyatt Power(hspace) stripped Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) of the satchel (NEWHP: 100)
[19:09:34]ATTACK: Millian MacTavish(eaglendia) stripped Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) of the handcuffs (NEWHP: 100)
[19:13:59]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) disarmed Jimmy Roussel(luminary) (NEWHP: 100)
[19:14:00]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) shot Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the electrode (NEWHP: 91)
[19:14:04]ATTACK: Jade Ping(arty23) shaked Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) (NEWHP: 91)
[19:14:19]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) shot Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the electrode (NEWHP: 91)
[19:14:27]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) stunned Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the police baton (NEWHP: 91)
[19:14:31]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) stunned Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the police baton (NEWHP: 91)
[19:14:36]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) stunned Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the police baton (NEWHP: 91)
[19:14:41]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) stunned Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the police baton (NEWHP: 91)
[19:14:46]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) stunned Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the police baton (NEWHP: 91)
[19:14:52]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) disarmed Jimmy Roussel(luminary) (NEWHP: 100)
[19:14:57]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) shot Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the electrode (NEWHP: 91)
[19:15:02]ATTACK: Jade Ping(arty23) shaked Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) (NEWHP: 91)
[19:16:41]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) climbed onto reinforced table
[19:16:49]ATTACK: Kale-Tron(alphazera) shot Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 91)
[19:16:49]ATTACK: Kale-Tron(alphazera) shot Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 91)
[19:16:53]ATTACK: Kale-Tron(alphazera) shot Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 91)NEWHP: 100)
[19:17:02]ATTACK: Kale-Tron(alphazera) handcuffed Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) (NEWHP: 91)
[19:17:55]ATTACK: The Owl(forsakenme) stripped Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) of the zipties (NEWHP: 91)
[19:18:06]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) disarmed Jimmy Roussel(luminary) (NEWHP: 100)
[19:18:08]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) disarmed Jimmy Roussel(luminary) (NEWHP: 100)
[19:18:09]ATTACK: Kale-Tron(alphazera) shot Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 91)
[19:18:10]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) disarmed Jimmy Roussel(luminary) (NEWHP: 100)
[19:18:12]ATTACK: Kale-Tron(alphazera) shot Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 91)
[19:18:12]ATTACK: Kale-Tron(alphazera) shot Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 91)
[19:18:13]ATTACK: Kale-Tron(alphazera) shot Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 91)
[19:18:14]ATTACK: Kale-Tron(alphazera) shot Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the disabler beam (NEWHP: 91)
[19:18:19]ATTACK: Kale-Tron(alphazera) handcuffed Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) (NEWHP: 91) (NEWHP: 96.75)
[19:20:40]ATTACK: Jade Ping(arty23) stripped Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) of the zipties (NEWHP: 91)
[19:20:40]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) shaked Jade Ping(arty23) (NEWHP: 91)
[19:21:01]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) disarmed Jimmy Roussel(luminary) (NEWHP: 100)
[19:21:07]ATTACK: Kennedy Bashline(carakka) shot Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the electrode (NEWHP: 91)
[19:21:12]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) punched Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) (NEWHP: 91)
[19:21:22]ATTACK: Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) hit Jimmy Roussel(luminary) with the rolling pin (NEWHP: 100)
[19:21:22]ATTACK: Kennedy Bashline(carakka) shot Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the electrode (NEWHP: 86)
[19:21:25]ATTACK: Meloshevik Rafigdoost(muqtadaalsadr) stunned Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) (NEWHP: 86)
[19:21:25]ATTACK: Wyatt Power(hspace) shot Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with the bullet (NEWHP: 86)
[19:21:29]ATTACK: Kennedy Bashline(carakka) handcuffed Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) (NEWHP: 71)
[19:23:05]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) punched Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) (NEWHP: 69)
[19:23:09]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) attacked Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 65)
[19:23:10]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) attacked Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 55)
[19:23:11]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) attacked Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 55)
[19:23:12]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) attacked Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 35)
[19:23:13]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) attacked Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 35)
[19:23:15]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) attacked Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 15)
[19:23:40]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) attacked Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 4.99998)
[19:23:41]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) attacked Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -5.00002)
[19:23:42]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) attacked Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -5.00002)
[19:23:43]ATTACK: Jimmy Roussel(luminary) attacked Jim Joffee(mmmiracles) with stunbaton(INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: -25)
[19:27:09]GAME: Antagonists at round end were...
[19:27:09]GAME: traitors: Kyra Pavlov(Irminsul), Mai Emershon(MatildaHatchKey), Terry Drovidi(Drovidi Corv), Walks-the-Lonely-Road(D4C), Jon Rude(Neapher), Kicks-The-Puppies(Montyblancs).
If I feel up to it I'll post his speech logs and your speech logs tommorow
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #112775

Person either ignored thread or was never directed here in the first place. Will look over this and get it resolved.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #112787

Looked into this more and even though you said
I somehow feel like this is just gonna get tossed aside with 'ic problem too bad'
I'm probably going to rule it that way.
Better late than never right?

Besides your interaction with Jimmy, he seemed like an otherwise competent officer asking why people were set to arrest at all times, and asking to search people etc.
Him taking your stuff was basically the shittiest thing he did. The taunts were minor with you both going back and forth with escalating threats, etc.

I would probably not even note this but trying to catch him to talk to is kind of difficult even with our notification system now. If anyone else has anything to add, I'll resolve this tomorrow.