TRIALMIN REVIEW: lollerderby

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

TRIALMIN REVIEW: lollerderby

Post by QuartzCrystal » #104757

lollerderby has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for a month now.

Please use this thread as public review where it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin or if they should be removed from the .txt.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Re: TRIALMIN REVIEW: lollerderby

Post by QuartzCrystal » #104761

My personal feedback is that lollerderby is a fantastic addition to the team and their attitude is spot on. I'd like to see them run some more events, etc but trial-babbys are usually afraid to do that stuff. Fun to be online with and generally interacts with players in a courteous but casual manner that seems appreciated.

EDIT: I should clarify that I was the one who candidated them and did a lot of their training so I do have some bias in that I want to see them do well. That said, there is a reason I made him AC and asked for him to be made a trialmin.
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #104774

Loller is 10/10 at answering ahelps and is a pleasure to be around late at night :^)

Seriously promote hes good.
Summoner
Byond Username: Summoner99

Post by Summoner » #104887

Fun admin to be around and helps when the servers in deadtime, one of my favorite admins. Seriously deserves promotion.
Long time player and former admin
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #105045

Quartz has done it again!

But yeah, lollerderby is great, I've honestly had no negative experiences with them. Promote!
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #105802

Lollerderby has been made a Game Admin.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.