Nice tune, real easy

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: Nice tune, real easy

Post by ThanatosRa » #102369

Bottom post of the previous page:

YOUR MOM IS TOO SHORT! OOOOOOOOOH!
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #102387

EndgamerAzari wrote:gibe de poosie boss
wtf is this from, ive seen it a few times but i have no idea
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Killbasa
Byond Username: Killbasa

Post by Killbasa » #102416

Ricotez wrote:
Papa franku aka Filthy Frank
I play Trevor Glomps/Tire Justice.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #102715

Killbasa wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
Papa franku aka Filthy Frank
I will now don my brightly colored lycra suit and scream inarticulately in public.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #102753

B0ss I habe cansur
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #102783

420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #102847

that's fucking funny
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #104124

Jon you fat fuck

Fite me you faget
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
SkipsPro
Byond Username: SkipsPro

Post by SkipsPro » #104562

An0n3 wrote:Jon you fat fuck

Fite me you faget
y do u still come here anon3 if you hate this place
fuck
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #104582

SkipsPro wrote:
An0n3 wrote:Jon you fat fuck

Fite me you faget
y do u still come here anon3 if you hate this place
he's masochistic

hi, did this thread die without my and nsos' shitposting spree
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #104592

Apparently
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #104597

sucks, guess I gotta pay a visit here more often
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #104598

I appear to have contracted Shitpostitus.

I have reached the final stage of the SS13 players life: where they no longer play the game and exist only to shitpost in the community.

Its terminal.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #104604

Well, I've managed to contain it to bay, but I'm afraid it's slowly seeping over.

I need to lizard harder.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #104610

Loonikus wrote:I have reached the final stage of the SS13 players life: where they no longer play the game and exist only to shitpost in the community.
sounds like me alright
nsos

Post by nsos » #104611

Loonikus wrote:I appear to have contracted Shitpostitus.

I have reached the final stage of the SS13 players life: where they no longer play the game and exist only to shitpost in the community.

Its terminal.
welcome to the next level
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #104624

nsos wrote:
Loonikus wrote:I appear to have contracted Shitpostitus.

Its terminal.
welcome to the next level
hey man how ya doing
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #104640

where's my "Rarely plays" title so I can feel special like the retard I am
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #104649

You have all become miggles. Welcome to hell
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #104652

Okay, I gotta spessmens NOW, I'm not Miggles' flavour of sperg yet.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #104671

kraso why is there a steam profile thingie in your signature if your profile is private

like what's even the point
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #104691

Ricotez wrote:kraso why is there a steam profile thingie in your signature if your profile is private

like what's even the point
for my amusement/because I haven't logged in here in ages
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #104939

Oh man

Mixing whey protein powder with oatmeal probably wasn't the best idea

frrrrt
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #104955

EndgamerAzari wrote:Oh man

frrrrt
good job
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #104956

Kraso wrote:
EndgamerAzari wrote:Oh man

frrrrt
good job
I fart like a man twice my size and of considerably worse health
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
nsos

Post by nsos » #104964

hey!
Spoiler:
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #105042

nsos wrote:hey!
Spoiler:
4-legged tarantulaman
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #105187

that fucking spooked me jesus christ
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #105334

420weedscopes wrote:that fucking spooked me jesus christ
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gayboy_Berserker
Byond Username: Gayboy_Berserker

Post by Gayboy_Berserker » #105543

mile!

Handed hook and may wish Tony best known for his role Candyman, urban legend. He also played 3 characters in 3 of the series Star Trek: Kurn on "next generation", and again, and Jake Old Kurn's "Deep Space 9" and Alpha Hirogen for "Voyager". It has also played Tony Mets Captain in "Andromeda in gene Roddenberry"! Tony was really great as Cecrops on Xena: Warrior Princess! He also played King Gilgamesh and GLADIUS on Hercules: The legendary journeys. It is indeed a talented player who was on many films, and television appearances in the stage!

I wish I could come to this site and enjoy keep in mind that Tony himself keeps an eye on them, and writes in from time to time to keep up-to-date. I have searched more than 1000 locations (census) and tons of information, PIX, links, etc. that are in the works, so please bear with me and I'm getting everything online. Please check back often and see how a twist! If anyone has any links, pictures, or anything you want to add ... Please e-mail me at: alwheaties@yahoo.com ~ ~ V

Thank you very much!

Aka Angela ALWheaties
Also known as angelalesa on eBay

Hello all! Today's date is August 8, 2012.
Hello all!

Thanks for checking in! I put pictures signed several Tony Todd on eBay and hope to check it out! There are also other elements such as magazines, action figures, cards, comics, and more!

I have not updated this site in some time, and I'm going to publish many letters that I found recently that Tony me via e-mail updates some of the information from the work that he has done in the past few years:

Of, April 26, 2012:
TONY wrote in to say, "I just returned from Cardiff, Wales, where you shoot" middle of the night. "Care T Peace"

Of, April 25, 2012:
TONY wrote in to say, "Hey you, April in Paris. Verify" Adam Green, Holliston. Fearnet channel where is it? A lot of good things and feeling blessed in particular. Enjoy peace T "

Tony and Norma

From, October 18, 2011:
Posted friend Norma nicknamed normawp me this photo and her Tony in 2010 Anaheim Convention on the CA,! Thanks to Norma!

Of, April 20, 2011:
TONY wrote in to say, "Happy Easter Holiday Peace T"

Of, April 19, 2011:
TONY wrote in to say, "Life is a blessing. Recently concluded one of the best films in my career." GURL sushi. "Peace T"

From, June 25, 2010:
Tony wrote to say I was watching TV the other day and saw one of the ads with him in that for a television program called Event! Very cool! You are only in the experimental IMDB says that this role or frequently?
Wrote TONY to say: "We are in fact in the pilot behind the hope for a long time to come. Thanks for notes, and we inherit the" hero "on time, so the prospects look good. Bout time I grew up and settled in television. Life is actually sunny and bright. Summer of hope and bring you happiness. stay in touch peace T "

From September 24, 2007: Is Monday CHUCK-Tastic!

Hello all!

Check the Chuck! CHUCK airs tonight on NBC at 20:00 and there will be a presentation from appearing on NBC pilot on Saturday, September 29, at 21:00 EST! ... Chuck + + Champions Journeyman = one night of television AWESOME

You can get leader Chuck free online at Amazon.com, that's right, no charge for the workshop pilot! How cool is that?

Thank you very much for Geneva (Angent Tony) to confirm that the "Tony repeated" Chuck! "Thanks to TV Guide to confirm that the name of Tony characters on Chuck is the director of the CIA Langston Graham! See page Tony Chuck Graham personal wiki!

Details episode TV guide for the first time Chuck: "nerd computer Chuck Bartowski (Zachary Levi), a secret agent becomes a vital role in this comedy series mixing, and the work of science fiction until the first: and directs Chuck in espionage World vague when loaded government secrets conscious in his brain. he soon attracts the attention of the superspy CIA (Yvonne Strahovski) and NSA hardening agent (Adam Baldwin). "

VIDEOS: Check out the video promo for Chuck key with which Tony on YouTube.com (as shown on the right)! Also check out the NBC Primetime Preview Show, and clip production, and a message Subliminal for Chuck! From MySpace, and there is a nice video in training, and the last offers of video and behind the scenes video and comic-con. There TV Guide magazine Cole: video photoshoot fall preview! There are also no less than 15 film promo Cole and interviews on NBC.com!

See Site Chuck NBC.com, also check out the online TV guide on page Chuck! Check out the page imdb Chuck, check out Page Show Chuck TV MySpace and learn about wiki page where Chuck say that "OC Bilson Rachel Starr will solve guest stars in the episode arc subject in late October October." Michael Ausiello also talking about this on TV Episode 116 podcast directory! Now, if they can tie in the olny Clark Mindy agent of evil, that would be totally awesome! ;)

Check the Secret.com Chuck, a site Ultra Cole, who looks like a laptop computer on the desk Chuck that you can access e-mail and links to other sites such as MySpace Page Chuck, and other ... There's even a MySpace page for Morgan, Chuck's sister Ellie, Captain Excellent, Aaron and admirers NBC Chuck!

GAMES: play racing game herd NERD! Play CHUCKCENTRATION, CHORK, and Spy Eye! While you're at it, check the brain Chuck

From, August 31, 2007:
Hello all!

Check the NYTVF: 3rd Annual TV Festival of New York Setpember 5-9th, 2007 in the New World stages in Manhattan! Chuck will be shown on Friday, September 7th at 9:00 pm and best of all, free entry! :

I am currently working on a major update to this webiste. I have received many fan photos and stories along with a lot of new information on Tony!

So, please check back soon to catch the latest!

Take care!

Aka Angela ALWheaties

PS I updated only a partial list of TV Times for the months of August and September in the Tony TV Times section ...

From, May 21, 2007:
Hello all!

TONY wrote to confirm the news on the pilot he filmed chosen by NBC-called "Chuck" and my news of the week. You will know in the coming weeks, where we are with the production, and when he starts shooting. It will fall on the shoulders of Chuck, how this flies. Since this is one of the producers of "OC", augmented by a slash and dash style of directorial "McG" .... Should be consistent with the surroundings. Tim Ross faced in the night YMCA (16 May), and the pilot, "Sam, I" also got selected. He on ABC, Monday, after the "Dancing with the Stars", all we get is the following, "The Biggest Loser my country." The next step is passed tweaking the network, and get a great view held first, but all look good. Female agent, works directly reports to me, so if the display was a hit, and I'm practically guaranteed job I regular series. Concluded today on "Without a Trace." Anthony LaPaglia Crown did two clicks together in the early nineties. "Criminal Justice, and guard the city." Anyway. The good life. Many blessings abound, and now if we globally could reduce the demand for oil, and serve food in your stomach our cost, and provide adequate health care in all parts of the world. Everything will be roses.
Peace
T "

Check it out!You check the preview NBC's fall and was super happy to see that has been added to the line up CHUCK! Autumn begins NBC and can be seen Monday, September 24th and Chuck on Tuesday night at 9:00 on NBC! Tony wrote again in March, "I worked on the pilot NBC called" Chuck. "Type of OC meets 24. Playing head CIA. When, I regularly as possible." Check the TRAILER for CHUCK ... Tony is in it! From this trailer, it looks almost like me: '40 years of the Virgin "mixed with 'The Matrix, but with 20 somethings ... ;) The tongue in cheek humor, but with action scenes COOL! I can not wait to see it

Chuck Chuck film here
CHUCK: Tuesday @ 21:00 on NBC in September!
To the right you see Zachary Levi and Chuck (less than perfect), to the left is the image that cast CHUCK: Joshua Gomez and Morgan, Natalie Martinez and Kayla, Zachary, Yvonne Strzechowski and Sarah, Adam Baldwin and John Casey.
From Zap2it.com:? "You know all these warnings about never open e-mail if you do not know who sent you the message Chuck Bartowski computer geek to learn the lesson the hard way when open e-mail that has been encoded with government secrets felt vital causing enormous load of important information in his brain . with murderers and international terrorists eager to head NAB Chuck, it is the responsibility of John NSA Casey Major and his partner, CIA agent Sarah Walker, to protect the latest U.S. government. and most secret agent is likely at least Chuck can rely on friends to Morgan better and sister understanding and Eli (Sarah Lancaster - "What about Brian", "Everwood"). wrote Josh Schwartz Executive Producer ("and OC") script pilot with McG Chris. Fedak ("Charlie's Angels," "We Are Marshall") is executive producer and director on the show . "

From, May 12, 2007:

Championship dreams TONY also said, "the recently concluded shooting one day" without a trace "(No. 6 Show on BTW our world). Went to check wonderful" Mannsfield 12 "last night (May 11) in gold harmony. Been sold. Great public response. It's my prison BTW film, directed by Ross Craig. playing Hunnit major (not candy) trapped in a wheelchair, and life to it. interoperability. "man of the earth" has got released as well, "Speck Richard, Hackett, reel darkness "What a year. and tournaments are on the shelves and finally after four years frustrating. anyway. exciting update Links,
Talk to you soon
Peace
T "

I'm so glad that dreams are starring in the end! I can not wait to see i
Thank you very much to all of you to send data at the pictures, and information on projects Tony! I am hoping to get all up soon!

I am currently working on a new update to this page and tons of information, photos and TV times to come, and so on .. So, stay tuned! ;)

From March 15, 2007 Update:
I heard from Tony said: "Working on a roll statement feature called" Tales of the night "to the world. Worked on the pilot NBC called" Chuck. "Type of OC meets 24. Playing head CIA. When, I 'm a potential regular. Filming next Sunday," Dawn Velvet. Several agreements in the mix. Frightmare in Dallas, on the 24th. Memorabilia in the United Kingdom on 31. And chilled on April 13th. "

I hope that works out to pilot Tony! Looks cool completely!
Of prievious Update:
I added information, pictures and links to Upcoming Movies Tony / TV section shows (including information about the king of ink, dolls shadow, Minotaur, a man of the earth, Final Destination 3, dizziness, strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Stargate SG-1) .. . I fixed both, update or add various links that are scattered through the site ...

Update from the past:
I have more information from Tony, thirst, Final Destination 3, among other things ... I added some pictures and update section Tony match the agreement with the Festival Film Festival Info Tony: turntable, Shadow: Dead Riot and the heart of the beholder; I added a ton of links for Fangoria to print Tony in the section, and I fixed both, update or add various links and images that are sprayed through the site ...
On a personal note, see some photos were taken at the end of the film the graves, and starring Daniel Roebuck friend of Tony! Starring Eric Roberts is also, Stephen Williams, Valerie Mikita, somewhat tall, sky Soleil, Nick astrocytes, Adam Del Rio, Wyka Joe, Tony Perotti Ed Santucci among others

Shopping for the perfect gift old computer died. Lost many of the files, but I'm trying to gather some information and pictures that have been sent to me and saved to disk. I just got a new computer, and will be adding more news and photos soon, so please check back

If anyone has any links, pictures, or anything you want to add ... Please e-mail me at: alwheaties@yahoo.com ~ ~ V

Thank you very much!
nsos

Post by nsos » #105656

agreed
nsos

Post by nsos » #105657

see me in the club turnt up like Image
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #105795

قتل
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #105859

Someone translate, I don't speak Al-Samad.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #105864

I believe that just says "killing" or "murder".
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #106034

JUST
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #106062

FUCK
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #106064

ALL

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #106067

we were so fucking close
fuck you demon fuck you
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #106071

HE
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #106073

FUNFACT: ADMINS DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU IF YOU'RE GOING TO POST A COMPLAINT EVERY TIME WE TRY

YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #106100

Lasange.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #106108

ColonicAcid wrote:JUST
MEME MY SHIT UP
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #106139

ColonicAcid wrote:we were so fucking close
fuck you demon fuck you
I was going to twist this into an evil furry statement.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #106148

Aloraydrel wrote:FUCK
DemonFiren wrote:ALL
Aloraydrel wrote:HE
ColonicAcid wrote:JUST
Kraso wrote:MEME MY SHIT UP
(I have learnt from many years of empty quoters)
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #106201

Gayboy_Berserker

Post by Gayboy_Berserker » #106231

From apgrant2 on April 19, 2011 03:33:37

What steps will reproduce the problem? 1.Using Clementine over time
2.Updating Music library automatically
3.Perhaps it is a copying songs to device issue? What is the expected output? What do you see instead? It is expected to have only one song appear in Clementine when there is only one such song on my hard disk however Clementine seems to be creating multiple copies of songs. I haven't been able to narrow down the issue to any one event. It just seems that over time a duplicate is added. This goes for every album in my library. Some have 5 dupes. Others have 10 dupes. Though none have more than 10. What version of the product are you using? On what operating system? I'm using Clementine 0.7 r3146 and QT 4.70. This being used on Ubuntu 10.10. Please provide any additional information below. The dupes began at two and have grown larger over time until they've reached 10 dupes per song on some albums. When I use another music player such as Banshee or Rhythmbox there are no dupes. Also, when I check my Music folder for dupes there are no dupes. I've been searching the forums and such for any leads but haven't found any. Also, I've checked this site for someone reporting the same kind of issue and have also come up empty. If I makes duplicatesam mistaken in any way please advise. I want nothing more than to continue to use Clementine.

Attachment: Selection_005.png

Original issue: http://code.google.com/p/clementine-pla ... il?id=1785
@Clementine-Issue-Importer
Clementine-Issue-Importer commented on Dec 9, 2013

From keirangtp on April 19, 2011 05:17:13

As a workaround try using "Tools / Rescan whole library" - this will probably remove the duplicates but the process may take some time especially if you have a huge library.

Restarting Clementine doesn't help - the duplicates are still there?

Summary: Clementine creates duplicates in library

From apgrant2 on April 19, 2011 10:46:08

I've tried that in the past and it hasn't worked but I'm hoping it does this time and unfortunately restarting it doesn't help either.

From keirangtp on April 20, 2011 00:58:40

When did you try it? 0.7 has a whole library rescan feature, 0.6 had only "refresh changed folders" feature and that one wouldn't fix it. http://code.google.com/p/clementine-pla ... ryScanning

From apgrant2 on April 20, 2011 09:39:56

I tried it recently with version 0.7's library rescan feature and no joy. I've also restarted Clementine a bunch and have been regularly updating the version from my update manager as they arise but alas I still have dupes all over the place. It's very strange.

From chuck.smith08 on April 20, 2011 13:00:48

Just saw this issue.....

I reported as issue 1790 and am having the same issue, Re-scan does not work....

Probably should merge these issues....

From davidsansome on April 20, 2011 13:17:02

Issue 1790 has been merged into this issue.

From chuck.smith08 on April 20, 2011 17:50:06

I tracked down a problem that I believe is where the duplicates are coming from. My music folder is:

/media/storage/Music

Inside that folder there is a link to /media/storage/Music, etc. The resulting directory structure is:

/media/storage/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music/Music

I can only assume clementine created but I do not know how or when..

From apgrant2 on April 22, 2011 02:50:09

Hmm.. that does sound plausible considering that when I choose the option to delete the dupes from disc in Clementine it drops an error regarding being able to delete the songs. I assume it's because the songs aren't actually there but are rather somehow linked to the original song. Also however, how or when or why I have no idea.

I HAVE NO IDEA
Gayboy_Berserker

Post by Gayboy_Berserker » #106232

.$ $.
/:; :;\
: $ $ ;
;:$ $;:
: $: ________ ;$ ;
; $;; _..gg$$SSP^^^^T$S$$pp.._ ::$ :
: :$;| .g$$$$$$SSP" "TS$$$$$$$p. |:$; ;
; :$;:.d$$$$$$$SSS SS$$$$$$$$b.;:$; :
: :$$$$$$$$$$$$SSS SS$$$$$$$$$$$$$; ;
; $$$$$$$$$$$$$$SSb. .dS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$; :
: :S$$$$$$$$$$$$$$SSSSppggSSS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$; ;
| :SS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$; :
| :SS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$^^^^^^^^^$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :
; SS$$$$$$$$$$P^" "^T$$$$$$$ :
: :SS$$$$$$$$$ T$$$$$; :
| SSS$$$$$$$; T$$$$ :
| :SSS$$$$$$; :$$$; :
; SSS$$$$$$; :S$$; :
; :SS$$P"^P S$$; :
; ..d$$$P ` S$$$ :
; T$$$P dS T$$$b. :
; :$$$$. . dSS; $$$$$b.:
; :$$$$$b Tb. . .dSS$$b.d$$$$$$$:
: $$$$$$$b TSb Tb..g._, :$$SS$$$$$$SSS$$$:
: :$$$$$$$$b SSb T$SS$P "^TS$$$$$$P"TS$$:
: $$$$$$$$$$b._.dS$$b _ T$$P _ TSS$SSP :SS$:
: :$$$$SSS$$$$$$$$$P" d$b. _.d$P TSSP" SS$:
: :P"TSSP"^T$$$$$$P :$$$$$$$$P d$$b $S$;
: :b.dS^^-. ""^^" $b T d$$$s$$$$b __..--""$ $;
: :$$$S ""^^..ggSS$$$$$$$$$$$$$$P^^"" .$ $;
: $$$$$pp..__ `j$$$$$$^$$$$$b. d....ggppTSSS$$;
: $$$$SP """t :$$$$ $$$$$$$b. d$b `TSS$;
: \:$$SP _.gd$$P_d$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$bd$P' .dSPd;
: \"^S "^T$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$SS$$$$b. dSS'd$;
$ $. "-.__.gd$$$$$$$SP:S$$P TSS$$$$$bssS^".d$$:
:$ $$b. ""^^T$$$$SP' :S$P TSSSP^^"" .d$$$$:
:$ :$$$P "^SP' :S; .^"`. $$$$$$$:
$; :$$$ "-. :S; .-" \ :$$$$$$:
.$ : $$$; : `.:S;.' ; $$$$$$:;
.P :S $$$ ; `^' :$$$$$:;
.P S;.d$$; : -' $$$$$:;
$ :SS$$$$ ; __....---- --...____ :$$$ :S
$ $SSS$$; : ; d$$$$$$$pppqqqq$$$$$$L; :$$$ SS
: :SSSSS$$ ; : \ "^T$$$$$$$$$$$$$P' .': $PT$ SS;
$SP^"^TSP\ : \ "-. """"""""""" .-" ; / $ SSSb.
:S S \ "--...___..--" / : / :gSSSSSb.
T bug T \ `. _____ / ; /
` \ : "==="""""""""==="" : /
`: ;'
"-. .-"
""--.. ..--""
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #106237

This is not how you ASCII. Learn to code tags.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Gayboy_Berserker

Post by Gayboy_Berserker » #106245

DemonFiren wrote:This is not how you ASCII. Learn to code tags.
"No"
nsos

Post by nsos » #106489

Gayboy_Berserker wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:This is not how you ASCII. Learn to code tags.
"No"