Hey! Listen!
Toolboxing For A Cause 2.0
a /tg/Station13 Charity Tournament
Will begin Saturday the 12th at 1pm PST / 4pm EST / 8pm GMT at the Event Hall.
(You've donated r-right?)

[hornygranny] Beardbeard - Permaban

Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

User avatar
Beardbeard
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:13 am
Byond Username: Beardbeard

[hornygranny] Beardbeard - Permaban

Postby Beardbeard » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:21 am #10685

Byond account and character name: Beardbeard, Beardbeard Godslayer
Banning admin: hornygranny
Ban reason and length: Into the trash it goes!, permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone):
Your side of the story: 12/09/13 17:45:17 EST
Why you think you should be unbanned: I want to play the spaceman video game but I am banned.



User avatar
Bluespace
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: [hornygranny] Beardbeard - Permaban

Postby Bluespace » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:01 pm #10702

Unbanned, expect to see some good behavior.
I play Boris Pepper.
Image

User avatar
Subtle
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:45 pm
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Re: [hornygranny] Beardbeard - Permaban

Postby Subtle » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:39 pm #10706

There has to be more to it than that, right? Something happening behind the scenes?
Call me an ass for putting this post out here in public but I just don't see any reason why anyone deserves a twenty-fourth chance.

So what's going on, can we at least have a fraction of an explanation as to why this decision was made?

EDIT: Welp, yeah. That went right over my head. Please do point and laugh in my general direction at your earliest convenience.
Last edited by Subtle on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Ex-Ex-Admin and all-around swell guy; feel free to PM any comments, questions or concerns!~
[6/12/15] If I ever "Royally Fuck Up" (tm) in your case, I'll double the time you spent banned and apply it to myself.

User avatar
Beardbeard
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:13 am
Byond Username: Beardbeard

Re: [hornygranny] Beardbeard - Permaban

Postby Beardbeard » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:44 pm #10707

Bluespace wrote:Unbanned, expect to see some good behavior.

There seems to be an issue, as I have clicked the button that makes me play the game, but the game still says I am banned. Please fix this bug.

Subtle wrote:There has to be more to it than that, right? Something happening behind the scenes?
Call me an ass for putting this post out here in public but I just don't see any reason why anyone deserves a twenty-fourth chance.

So what's going on, can we at least have a fraction of an explanation as to why this decision was made?

Admins wanna keep the beard man down.

User avatar
Bluespace
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: [hornygranny] Beardbeard - Permaban

Postby Bluespace » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:52 pm #10710

Beardbeard wrote:
Bluespace wrote:Unbanned, expect to see some good behavior.

There seems to be an issue, as I have clicked the button that makes me play the game, but the game still says I am banned. Please fix this bug.


WOW.
Can you say coder conspiracy?
Absolutely disgusting behavior.
I play Boris Pepper.
Image

User avatar
Beardbeard
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:13 am
Byond Username: Beardbeard

Re: [hornygranny] Beardbeard - Permaban

Postby Beardbeard » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:54 pm #10711

Bluespace wrote:
Beardbeard wrote:
Bluespace wrote:Unbanned, expect to see some good behavior.

There seems to be an issue, as I have clicked the button that makes me play the game, but the game still says I am banned. Please fix this bug.


WOW.
Can you say coder conspiracy?
Absolutely disgusting behavior.

This is funny on several levels, because not only did you make a joke, but the joke is actually true because my ban is hardcoded into the game.
Please fix.


Return to Archived/Deleted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users