General SS13 Chat
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by PKPenguin321 » #102746

Bottom post of the previous page:

Vekter wrote:C4 is always a good purchase because you can do stupid shit with it.

Turns out C4 ninja stars are ridiculously effective.
fair warning to anyone that may want to try it: signalers inside of C4s will no longer work once the C4 is planted, meaning you can't set your C4 timer to 9999 and just activate it once it's impaled in someone :(
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #102752

Killbasa wrote:
Vekter wrote:C4 is always a good purchase because you can do stupid shit with it.

On that note, i think you can put them in pneumatic cannons also.
Only if they're attached to something. Otherwise it just plants the C4 on the cannon.
PKPenguin321 wrote:

fair warning to anyone that may want to try it: signalers inside of C4s will no longer work once the C4 is planted, meaning you can't set your C4 timer to 9999 and just activate it once it's impaled in someone :(
Truth.

Also: If you're worried about getting caught being a traitorous scum, grab a cranial uplink. Nothing funnier than getting brigged, then emag/C4 out. Fuck the police.

C4 can:
* Get you into/out of pretty much anywhere
* Fuck someone's day up
* Be used as a proximity or remote mine
* Be wired up to a mouse trap (do NOT underestimate how good this is when you want a clean kill.)
* Destroy most, if not all, computers and machines (fuck cloning)
* Kill an AI the easy way
* Be rigged to a voice trigger so you can scream WITNESS ME as the four in your department go off
* COST FUCKING NOTHING

Another fun fact: Get a syndie bomb, wrench out the core and rig it to a mouse trap. Guaranteed to gib some idiot (hopefully your target) and fuck up half the station.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #102812

Syndiebombs are weak as shit now, due to the new boomcode.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Laharl Monthy
Byond Username: Laharl Montgommery

Post by Laharl Monthy » #104771

Today, I learned something.

Sonic Jackhammers? They used to be the first upgrade after the mining drill, but now? They're at the end of the drill tech tree.

And they're strong. Mighty strong - they've got force 15, can fit in your belt slot, and does not care about ANY walls. Normal walls just get wrecked, and R-Walls gets destroyed quite fast as well - about 3 seconds to take down the plating, a click to remove the girder. A great tool when you need a quick get-in/getaway through walls. Fuck, grab one of those babies and you can storm the armory/ the Ai core/ the Ai upload/ Any secured area without any problems whatsoever.
TrustyGun
Byond Username: TrustyGun

Post by TrustyGun » #104775

The BBCode used in paper formatting can also be used in the newscaster. This can make your news stories or whatever a lot more pretty
Usually Julian Mackabee or K.I.N.G
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #104852

If you have to kill a librarian, wait until they access the book inventory computer. The computer makes them lag so much (up to 10 second lag) they won't be able to yell or even react before you kill them.
mosquitoman
Byond Username: MosquitoMan

Post by mosquitoman » #104859

You can also make meta lag traps by stacking tons of useless shit on one tile and waiting for somebody to right click that. The whole window freezes for several seconds if you gather enough items.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #104863

mosquitoman wrote:You can also make meta lag traps by stacking tons of useless shit on one tile and waiting for somebody to right click that. The whole window freezes for several seconds if you gather enough items.
And this is why we alt-click instead.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #104864

Yes pros alt-click piles which is better and gives no lag
mosquitoman
Byond Username: MosquitoMan

Post by mosquitoman » #104866

That's obscure, arcane knowledge that the unrobust do not possess.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #105275

It's not game changing, but when I explained it on Sybil it got a few surprised reactions.
Somebody (Gun hog?) asked what "GCAT" in Runtime's description meant.

it's due to Runtime being the cat mascot of medical (since she's the CMOs pet), and GCAT are the 4 proteins in DNA.
私は完璧
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #105333

> proteins

> PROTEINS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also I actually had no idea that is what it meant, neato
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #105431

Well technically they're amino acids that code for proteins, but w/e :P
私は完璧
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #105443

Spraying mutagen at someone from a bottle has a 33% chance to mutate them and feeding them something containing mutagen has a guaranteed mutation chance. Mutating that way has a 98% chance to cause a bad mutation and a 2% chance to cause a good mutation.

You can abuse this to get the most unfair ling ability ever: The disability sting. Get yourself a spraybottle with mutagen and a braindead/cataconic assistant and then keep spraying them until the bottle is empty. Copy their DNA and start transformstinging people. Your victim will end up mute, blind, deaf, clumsy and be paralyzed every few seconds. This is almost a guaranteed death if you add a cryo sting on top of that, even if you are in cuffs.

Note: Mutagen irridiates the victim when it's being metabolized, which may cause random bad mutations to disappear. Obviously you don't want this so feed your test person some charcoal before the mutagen and give the radiation a chance to disappear between each spraying/feeding.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #107514

Coiine and Initropedil (however it's spelled) can kill someone very quickily
Initro stops your heart. That simply makes you suffocate to death very quickily.
Coiine, however, is different
It doesn't stop your heart, but on each mob_life (wtf is that i dont code im gonna assume one tick) it gives you +5 losebreath
Losebreath stacks
That would result in you suffocating for a LONG time after it gets out of your system (I've been limited to staying in cryo for ~15 minutes before from a 50 unit dose after it was purged with charcoal)
The only way to make losebreath wear off faster are atropine, epinephrine, and salbutomal.
Atropine INSTANTLY resets it to 5. Best way if someone's suffocating for no reason. Epine/salbut makes it go down way, way faster, but it isn't instant, and will take a long ass time if someone got a lot of that stuff in them

So if someone's suffocating infront of you
1. defib
2. if that didn't work, atropine, or if you're lazy doctor/no one letting you in chemistry/don't know chemistry/is a pleb, use epine and salbut to make it go away faster
Oh and stuff them in cryo so they actually survive.
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #107557

How do mousetrap signal work anyway, can you just shove a mousetrap on any exposed wire?

Also my understanding is that you can't detonate C4 by pulsing the wire once it has been attach to anything, so throwing star + c4 detonation isn't possible right now. I know from experience, I put a signaller on c4, put the c4 on a syndiebomb core, used 2 c4 to break into Tcomms and blow the hub. I screamed NUKEOPS right before the hub blew and then ran up to the brig (spending my last TC on a fucking hilarious pizza bomb). Then I ran up to the brig where cap/hos/allofsec were gathering in the warden's office for the nukeops, I ran in saying I had seen them and then pulled out my signaller ready to get the most high value kill in syndiebomb history... only to realize the c4 wouldn't detonate when signalled and I now had a giant TC investment that was completely worthless. On the bright side, the chaplain opened the pizza and then threw it once he realized it was a bomb, security saw this and executed him on the spot as the "pizza bomber", I ran back to the defused syndiebomb, shoved the core back in, and then as the shuttle arrived I armed it and convinced the clown to try and defuse it in escape *boom*.

For my contribution:

You can make maxcap bomb mix without even touching a burn chamber. 33/33/33 of Oxy/Plasma/CO2 connected to an air heater in atmos/test science will get you your burn mix (it won't burn internally until you unwrench it once you've hit 150+ degrees), just add it to a default plasma tank until full and then throw a chilled oxygen tank on the other end and you've got ezpz maxcaps.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #107731

mousetraps work exactly like prox sensors/signallers/etc
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Laharl Monthy

Post by Laharl Monthy » #107741

Oldman Robustin wrote:How do mousetrap signal work anyway
Srewdriver mousetrap, screwdriver signaler, put'em together.
Arm the mousetrap, put the bomb and the mousetrap in a bag.

This bomb cannot be disarmed - if anyone dares to take a look in the bag, it's gonna go boom. Or even better : put one in your pocket. Anyone who will try to access your pockets (may you be alive or dead) WILL explode, assuming the bomb's in your bag.

Actually you can disarm boom bags, with the little know-how.
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #107785

Laharl Monthy wrote:

This bomb cannot be disarmed - if anyone dares to take a look in the bag, it's gonna go boom. Or even better : put one in your pocket. Anyone who will try to access your pockets (may you be alive or dead) WILL explode, assuming the bomb's in your bag.

I know what I'm doing next time I'm traitorsci. If I'm wearing the bag will I still detonate if I try to look inside?

Pockets wouldn't be as effective since if they search the bag first they will presumably dismantle the bomb before checking pockets. Might as well just set the trap in the bag itself.

Aside from bag shenanigans, it seems like having a mousetrap and signaller attached to each other on the ground would be really obvious though.

Contribution:

Genetics is as stupid as ever (now with 6 stupid goddamn voice SE's) but there is a recent change that makes it tolerable again. Once you get a power, further SE changes that don't drop the power below its necessary threshold will no longer remove the power.

Ex. You have a 6-power SE. You inject it and TK manifests. From now on, no matter how many times you inject that 6-power SE, you will not lose TK. Previously you would get a complete reset on all powers with every change so you basically had to pray to RNGesus to manifest multiple useful powers at the same time despite having discovered them all.

Use 1 power 1 duration SE changes on a useless block to quickly try to force manifestation of a power, it can still take a while, but you won't kill yourself with 30 SE injections just trying to get a single power either.
Actionb
Byond Username: Actionb

Post by Actionb » #108044

On that note: there are two kinds of mutations in genetics that give you camouflage.
One makes itself known with the message 'You begin to fade into the shadows' and practically just makes you ever so slighty transparent. Worthless.
The other comes with the message á la 'You become one with your surroundings'. This one will turn you 100% invisible (can't even be tracked by the AI) after a certain amount of time of standing still. Moving, that includes being pulled, makes you visible again - but anything that does not require movement, from talking, throwing stuff to using telekinesis does NOT make you visible.
But here's the catch... the former power, the one giving you constant transparency, overrides any benefit you'd get from the latter power, meaning having both at once is pointless.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #108059

If I'm told right, former makes you invisible indarkness. EVEN TO NIGHT VISION ABILITIES, GOGGLES, AND SPECIES
So, cloak of darkness hulk should be able to pwn xenos if lights are out
IF IM TOLD RIGHT
It's just a gimmick ability
Useless otherwise
Laharl Monthy

Post by Laharl Monthy » #108078

Oldman Robustin wrote:
Laharl Monthy wrote:

I know what I'm doing next time I'm traitorsci. If I'm wearing the bag will I still detonate if I try to look inside?
Yes, if you close the bag UI and you open it again by looking into the bag, you will trigger the mousetrap.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #108081

Mousetrap bombs are no longer infallible.

You can now simply drag the bag onto the floor to empty it, which won't trigger the mousetrap.
Then you can just pick up the bomb and disarm it safely.
Laharl Monthy

Post by Laharl Monthy » #108105

lumipharon wrote:Mousetrap bombs are no longer infallible.

You can now simply drag the bag onto the floor to empty it, which won't trigger the mousetrap.
Man, and I was intending to keep this a secret...

Goddamn it Lumi

Tho, this might change, I was intending to have some items have a dump_act, which means they can have a specific reaction on getting dumped. Think mousetrap triggering, beakers spilling their contents, etc. I didn't work on coding it yet due to pure laziness, tho I will soon.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #108106

Laharl Monthy wrote:

Man, and I was intending to keep this a secret...

Goddamn it Lumi

Tho, this might change, I was intending to have some items have a dump_act, which means they can have a specific reaction on getting dumped. Think mousetrap triggering, beakers spilling their contents, etc. I didn't work on coding it yet due to pure laziness, tho I will soon.
If beaker contents mix upon spilling their contents on the same tile, that could make for some serious hilarity.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #108358

>remove backpack
>"hey this guy may have a booby trap, better empty it on the ground"
>mousetrap and bomb fall out
>ah there it-
>another officer walks on the mousetrap triggering it
>salt
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #108375

figured i would post this, two tips in one for all your changeling-combating needs

chokeholds against changelings absolutely dominate them. chokeholds are strong in general as they are essentially handcuffs, but changelings almost never expect it. unless the ling has anti-stun, a single good stun from a taser/baton/knockdown from a melee weapon is long enough to get a chokehold.

if you're a changeling, the counterplays to this are confusion screech to make your choker drop what he's holding (your neck), maybe EMP screech if they're wearing NVGs or thermals or something (not sure if they'll actually drop you from that, though), or monkeying. unless you got lucky and they're wearing glasses that flash them or you for some reason took confusion screech, your only option is monkeying, meaning you lose all your gear.
Spoiler:
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #108442

But if you've got a taser, surely you can have cuffs as well? They're just as hard to escape from and you're much easier to drag around.
Pybro
Byond Username: Pybro

Post by Pybro » #108483

Screemonster wrote: If beaker contents mix upon spilling their contents on the same tile, that could make for some serious hilarity.
Reactions do not happen on the ground, only in containers.
One Seven One
Byond Username: OneSevenOne

Post by One Seven One » #108555

You can apparently buckle people to pipes.

Now I just need to get the curly mustache and a hacked MULE so I can reenact cowboy movies.
EasX
Byond Username: EasX

Post by EasX » #108556

One Seven One wrote:You can apparently buckle people to pipes.
Really? Is there any specific method you have to do it?
One Seven One
Byond Username: OneSevenOne

Post by One Seven One » #108565

No idea yet. I haven't gotten to test it.

It's probably the same as bed buckling.
Maybe with the exception that they need to already be in cuffs.

Found it out here: https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/issues/9890
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #108568

Cheimon wrote:But if you've got a taser, surely you can have cuffs as well? They're just as hard to escape from and you're much easier to drag around.
you're kind of right on this, since tabling got nerfed my tip isn't as useful since it was more targeted to general players from the time when you were able to get a chokehold out of tabling
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #108623

That's what I love about this game, that even after playing for years there's still weird shit to learn.

Too bad what I hate about this game is that we have code hijackers like Raz that go "nrrr... requires actual effort and code talent to fix, will remove instead"
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #108644

buckling people to pipes isnt very useful because it means they can just escape into the pipes.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #108663

Miauw wrote:buckling people to pipes isnt very useful because it means they can just escape into the pipes.
that's a bug and I'm p.sure phil fixed it.
私は完璧
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #108741

Now I just need to get the curly mustache and a hacked MULE so I can reenact cowboy movies.
also iirc it sets the buckled person's temperature to the temperature of the gas in the pipe, so you can melt/freeze people to death that way
Spoiler:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #108742

PKPenguin321 wrote:

also iirc it sets the buckled person's temperature to the temperature of the gas in the pipe, so you can melt/freeze people to death that way
this is only for Heat Exchange pipes, which are used super infrequently on /tg/station13.
私は完璧
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #109030

PKPenguin321 wrote:

Holy shit, this is amazing. Now you can be Atmos Snidely Whiplash and handcuff people to the heat exhaust of a burn chamber, and watch them frantically struggle to get free as the pipes beneath them get hotter and hotter.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Mister_Doc
Byond Username: Mister_Doc

Post by Mister_Doc » #109594

Not game changing but for the smoker who wants to save on space, lighters fit in cigarette packs.
Matthew Rockatansky: Shitsec extraordinaire
Vladek Sapowski: Trust me, I'm an engineer
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #111717

Mister_Doc wrote:Not game changing but for the smoker who wants to save on space, lighters fit in cigarette packs.
what do you mean that's not game changing
Spoiler:
Mister_Doc
Byond Username: Mister_Doc

Post by Mister_Doc » #111981

Well, I guess the difference of an inventory slot could be pretty significant depending on what takes the lighter's place.
Matthew Rockatansky: Shitsec extraordinaire
Vladek Sapowski: Trust me, I'm an engineer
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #112104

When it bugged and stopped working for a while it was the worst
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #112118

You can put mutagen in fertilizer bottles and use them as upgraded droppers in botany.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS?

FUCKING REVOLUTIONIZED BOTANY FOR ME.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #112156

This is more "little things you coded that are game changing" but saltpetre can now be used in botany trays to improve production and potency
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Killbasa
Byond Username: Killbasa

Post by Killbasa » #112264

ShadowDimentio wrote:You can put mutagen in fertilizer bottles and use them as upgraded droppers in botany.

If you empty one of the nutrient bottles and fill it with mutagen and set it to one unit, you can get 100 potency really quick.
I play Trevor Glomps/Tire Justice.
newfren
Byond Username: Newfren

Post by newfren » #112287

Killbasa wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:You can put mutagen in fertilizer bottles and use them as upgraded droppers in botany.

If you empty one of the nutrient bottles and fill it with mutagen and set it to one unit, you can get 100 potency really quick.
2 units is better if you're getting enough mutagen at roundstart (a.k.a. at least 7 large beakers full).

I try and teach this trick to everyone who walks up to me at chemistry and asks me for a dropper but most of them just want a dropper anyway even though it's like twice as slow.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #112288

Can't beakers be set to 1 too, or is 5 the minimum for them?
newfren
Byond Username: Newfren

Post by newfren » #112289

Malkevin wrote:Can't beakers be set to 1 too, or is 5 the minimum for them?
5 is the minimum for beakers and normal bottles, it's just fertilizer bottles that can do this.
Jalleo
Byond Username: Jalleo

Post by Jalleo » #112426

There are about 43-45 crates on board the station and primary mining outpost.
Actionb
Byond Username: Actionb

Post by Actionb » #114308

Magboots work while in a mech.
No more zero gravity floating around for your Durand!