TRIALMIN REVIEW: Brotemis

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

TRIALMIN REVIEW: Brotemis

Post by Jordie0608 » #109013

Brotemis has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for a month now.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
cultist-chan
Byond Username: Corruptroulette

Re: TRIALMIN REVIEW: Brotemis

Post by cultist-chan » #109111

Brotemis is a oldmin but I haven't seen him online enough on sybil during his trialminship. Thus I can't make a determination on his current standing
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #109118

JOHN MOTHERFUCKING WAYNEEEEE
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #109124

He was online for the first few days and I've literally only seen him once or twice outside of that.

Nothing much to say other than that, unless he gets on at weird aussie hours or something.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #109261

What's his activity been like, Jordie?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #109267

Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #109277

I haven't seen them online personally.

Also I find it strange that someone that for the first time in nearly a year plays again toward the end of June can become an active admin after just a month of trail. Doesn't really feel like they've been active with the community or really engaging with anyone.

I have nothing negative to say though, but nor positive either, I just haven't seen them at all.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #109297

Ehhhhh... I'd like to see more activity from him before making a decision.

Extend he.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #109349

Have seen him on like, twice.

One of the times he was getting mad at security for arresting the wrong scientist after a bombing because his prints were on toxins or something and Ausops was telling him to cut it out.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #109397

Basically the same experience, I've seen him on literally twice.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #109553

I haven't really had any interactions with Brotemis, so it's hard to judge whether he's a good admin or not. All I really have to go on is what people say about him on the forums and on singulo, which they base on their own personal experiences or popular opinion.

We have public logs now, but without asay and ban logs visible the only means to judge admins' actions using them is the ADMIN: lines, which don't have the context necessary to judge.

This isn't exclusive to Brotemis, obviously. The idea of "public" trialmin reviews when most admin conduct happens behind the scenes is kind of an oxymoron.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #110222

I've only seen him on once or twice. During those times I didn't see anything that stood out. I'd say extend.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #111570

Extending. I'll have a chat with him and if activity doesn't improve he won't pass. He's a decent admin but admins really need to keep up with what's going on and that's near impossible when you're only logging on to the servers a couple times a week and barely touch the forums.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman