[No Longer Admin] Stickymayhem

Tunder
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Re: Stickymayhem

Post by Tunder » #95838

Bottom post of the previous page:

Scones wrote:
EDIT: Also, he edited or asked an admin to edit his objectives to give him greentext after the aforementioned murderboning ended with a dunk.
Why lie?
Wasn't a lie, it almost never happens aside from admin intervention.

I amended the post to reflect this.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #95846

Tunder wrote:
Scones wrote:
EDIT: Also, he edited or asked an admin to edit his objectives to give him greentext after the aforementioned murderboning ended with a dunk.
Why lie?
Wasn't a lie, it almost never happens aside from admin intervention.

I amended the post to reflect this.
I think you being so willing to jump to the conclusion that Sticky had another admin edit his objective says a lot here

And yes, it was a lie. In fact that way you wrote it was such to imply that he had it edited by another admin to allow him to greentext, which is hilarious enough, really.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
mosquitoman
Byond Username: MosquitoMan

Post by mosquitoman » #95879

Scones wrote:As I recall from several mentions, Sticky keeps deadchat off.
no he doesn't
Scones

Post by Scones » #95880

mosquitoman wrote:
no he doesn't
[citation needed]
mosquitoman

Post by mosquitoman » #95907

Scones wrote:
mosquitoman wrote:
no he doesn't
[citation needed]
okay, just make the logs public and I'll point out the ones where he's talking on deadchat while playing the game
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #95913

I keep deadchat on when I'm not an important role like antag, security or a head.

That way I can like, you know, administrate.

#woah #wow

Making turning off deadchat logged so these whiny bitches grasping at straws have none left.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #95954

I just realised.

The quote from your avatar.

It's not making fun of singulo

It's your goal
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #95955

Don't you mean: The quote from his sig?

And yeah, I figured that out waaaay ahead of you.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Scones

Post by Scones » #95961

KILL TWENTY-FIVE MILLION PLAYERS
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #95963

mosquitoman wrote:
Scones wrote:
mosquitoman wrote:
no he doesn't
[citation needed]
okay, just make the logs public and I'll point out the ones where he's talking on deadchat while playing the game
You know we're not 5 and can actually read information about something without acting upon it in character. In the same way as if you know meta information (such as someone shouting something stupid in OOC) you can ignore it and not let it effect your game play. Its one of the few things that admins have to be able to be trusted not to do in order to admin. Most other servers actually state this in their admin application forms.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Scones

Post by Scones » #95966

It's sort of subconscious sometimes.
mosquitoman

Post by mosquitoman » #95967

Stickymayhem wrote:I keep deadchat on when I'm not an important role like antag, security or a head.

#woah #wow

Making turning off deadchat logged so these whiny bitches grasping at straws have none left.
It's not "grasping at straws". It's a fact.

If we had public logs everyone could see the instances where you did that and judge accordingly.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #95996

mosquitoman wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:I keep deadchat on when I'm not an important role like antag, security or a head.

#woah #wow

It's not "grasping at straws". It's a baseless unsubstantiated untrue claim.

If we had public logs everyone could see the instances where you did that and judge accordingly.
fixed that for you mate. Come back with evidence or don't come back.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Scones

Post by Scones » #95998

ONLY TWENTY-FOUR MILLION NINE-HUNDRED NINETY-NINE THOUSAND AND NINE-HUNDRED NINETY-NINE REMAIN.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #96032

I thought it was illegal to own niggas like that.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #96051

Stickymayhem wrote: Come back with evidence or don't come back.
Are public logs happening or what there was a lot of shouting back and forth about it and everyone seems to have forgotten about it
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #96054

public logs would be the end of me :(
I play Boris Pepper.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #96070

Kor wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote: Come back with evidence or don't come back.
Are public logs happening or what there was a lot of shouting back and forth about it and everyone seems to have forgotten about it
Thanks for reminding me, I'll have a word with MSO tonight and get the ball rolling.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

mosquitoman

Post by mosquitoman » #96076

Excuse me, "own"? Nigga's talking on deadchat while playing every other round, tens of players have seen him doing that. You know you do it, I know you do it, many other people also know it, so why lie?

How can I "prove" it if you're the only ones with access to the logs? This is retardation to the utmost degree. You can prove it for yourself, just search the logs.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #96095

>Stickymayhem just needs to sign the form and public logs will happen.

No. It's a massive fucking change that mso has been working on for weeks. It's happening but shit just doesn't appear out of nowhere jesus fuck.
mosquitoman wrote:Excuse me, "own"? Nigga's talking on deadchat while playing every other round, tens of players have seen him doing that. You know you do it, I know you do it, many other people also know it, so why lie?

How can I "prove" it if you're the only ones with access to the logs? This is retardation to the utmost degree. You can prove it for yourself, just search the logs.
You're right it's a conspiracy and out of the hundreds of people here you were the only one smart and charismatic enough to break through.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #96108

mosquitoman wrote:Excuse me, "own"? Nigga's talking on deadchat while playing every other round, tens of players have seen him doing that. You know you do it, I know you do it, many other people also know it, so why lie?

Sticky, he knows. Our conspiracy has finally been revealed. We have to tell them the truth.

INSERT OVERDRAMATIC INTERNET BULLSHIT COURTESY OF MOSQUITOMAN

ADMINNING SPACEMAN GAMES IS SERIOUS BUSINESS
Spoiler:

Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #96167

If administration is such a joke to you then deadmining you should be equally inconsequential and fun.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #96179

Incomptinence wrote:If administration is such a joke to you then deadmining you should be equally inconsequential and fun.
No, it's a joke when people take it this fucking seriously. Sticky does fine with what he has. He's just another in a line of scapegoats the very, very vocal minority likes to blame for every little thing that's going wrong in the community.

We could have literally anyone as headmin and someone would bitch incessantly about everything they do.

E: For the record, I think Sticky does a perfectly fine job, considering PAS is too waffle-y for my tastes and HG is never actually around. He's a bit rough and probably says more than he should, but what the fuck ever.
Spoiler:

mosquitoman

Post by mosquitoman » #96182

Yes, it is a "conspiracy", as in two or more people trying to hide what they're doing while communicating in secret. As demonstrated by no less than 3 different admin buddies running to each other's rescue in this very thread.

Would I be interested in revealing logs if they can prove I'm lying? Clearly not. Who would be interested in concealing them then? Clearly the ones who can be proven wrong by their contents.

And the post above main is the epitome of everything that's wrong here.

"Admins did nothing wrong"
--Admins
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #96188

mosquitoman wrote:Yes, it is a "conspiracy", as in two or more people trying to hide what they're doing while communicating in secret. As demonstrated by no less than 3 different admin buddies running to each other's rescue in this very thread.
What the actual fuck do you think we're talking about? How to ruin all of your experiences playing SS13? I don't get this concept because what the FUCK do you think we have to hide?

You wanna know what we talk about in adminbus? How much we hate that we bust our fucking asses making the game fun for people like you, just to get shit on constantly because we don't let people see literally everything we do or say.
Spoiler:

peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #96232

Loud vocal minorities on the forums make this all seem like a bigger issue than any of this really is. In fact the forums have almost become there own mini power game vaguely linked to SS13. Most players are just happy playing the game and these "issues" have little consequence for any more than one round. And then people get on with the game again.
Vekter wrote:
E: For the record, I think Sticky does a perfectly fine job, considering PAS is too waffle-y for my tastes and HG is never actually around.
Lol why did I get lumped in with the other headmins? Has STP gone awol and ive some how usurped them? PAS FUR HEADMIN 2016!

Anyway this has got way off feedback for sticky and has just become an admin bashing thread. Can we go back to plain feedback please.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #96233

I think its hilarious someone else is getting the MUH CONSPIRACY treatment other than me for once.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #96386

I keep getting PAS and STP confused.
Spoiler:

lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #96434

What do people expect to gain from seeing private admin chat logs or whatever?
Anything admins dont want players to read (usually for good reason) they'll just say over some new medium - a bloody skype group or whatever the fuck, it doesn't matter, but if people don't wan you reading something, then this won't change that. Instead, it will just make it more inconvenient for admins since then they'd have to watch what they say privately to other admins, since it's guaranteed people will logdive for shit to bitch about.

Admins have plenty of valid reasons to want privacy to talk about admin shit, or just about how player X is a cunt without them getting pissy.

More on topic, sticky is ok, but it's pretty shitty how (atleast from my perspective) the other 2 headmins are essentially non existent, so sticky seems pretty dictatorish, regardless of whether that's true or not. The dumb footer/banner doesn't help.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #96448

Admins logs aren't going to be apart of public logs anyway, they never were. Public logs are just player stuff and I think admin buttons pushes but never asay.
Dont know for sure.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #96489

I do clear any major decisions with a headmin first. Any policy change or whatever will have two headmins backing it almost always.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #97543

lumipharon wrote:What do people expect to gain from seeing private admin chat logs or whatever?
Ammunition.

Also Kor is here now and he actually like exists, so that's at least 2/3 so hopefully that issue might lessen.
RIP
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #111605

http://imgur.com/gallery/GMbiWbb/new

This is the aftermath of Sticky fucking with things

So let me explain what happened

Nuke Ops I am one of the ops. Our syndicate commander decides to purchase 3 syndieborgs after we asked to have the tc distributed. There are no tc left we don't even have a single emag or any other gear other than basic. Team is pissed we beat the leader into crit they immediately succumbed afterwards. Then one of the Syndieborgs suicides so we can refund some of the TC. It is at this point Sticky comes out of the bathroom as a Syndicate Commander and then shoots 3 of us to death leaving only a single nuke op alive. The last nuke op proceeds to give up and sends 3 syndiborgs to obtain the nuke disc because this round was already fucked. Then he activates the onstation nuke and spawns 2 blobs after the syndieborgs died
Oh right and from that image I see he alerted the station crew of the nuke borgs/ops coming
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #111609

I didn't alert anyone.

The operatives ended up having a shootout over buying too many borgs. I walk in, tell everyone involved in the retardation to line up to the right, they do so, then they get shot and replaced with borgs.

Bans could have been handed out for that shitshow but one IC death is probably better than a week off teamantag.
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #111628

Stickymayhem wrote:I didn't alert anyone.

The operatives ended up having a shootout over buying too many borgs. I walk in, tell everyone involved in the retardation to line up to the right, they do so, then they get shot and replaced with borgs.

Bans could have been handed out for that shitshow but one IC death is probably better than a week off teamantag.
None of us wanted to buy a cyborg the "Team Leader" just bought 3 in quick succession
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #111639

Just pointing out that I set the onstation nuke to on.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #111692

Bombadil wrote:

None of us wanted to buy a cyborg the "Team Leader" just bought 3 in quick succession
I'm aware of that but that's never been justification for murdering fellow operatives ever.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #111772

Stickymayhem wrote:
Bombadil wrote:

I'm aware of that but that's never been justification for murdering fellow operatives ever.
I remember when it used to be justified to instantly murder anyone that tried to leave the shuttle with a single cloaker, let alone blow all the money on 3 fucking syndiborgs when everyone else doesn't want one.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
sirnat
Byond Username: Sirnat

Post by sirnat » #111930

Threateaned to treat me like trash because im unrobust and got cucked by a temp gun. I want him to apologize and lick my big toe. <3 jk sticky, I've always enjoyed your administrative actions.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #111934

callanrockslol wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Bombadil wrote:

I remember when it used to be justified to instantly murder anyone that tried to leave the shuttle with a single cloaker, let alone blow all the money on 3 fucking syndiborgs when everyone else doesn't want one.
ok good to know you remember things thanks for the info
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #111949

Stickymayhem wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Bombadil wrote:

ok good to know you remember things thanks for the info
I'm saying there is precedent for dunking shitty ops for being shit.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Scones

Post by Scones » #114049

Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #120638

Glorious leader in exile
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Re: Stickymayhem [No longer admin]

Post by tedward1337 » #176110

Goodnight, sweet prince
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: [No longer admin] Stickymayhem

Post by Armhulen » #357664

He's back.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #357717

[youtube]oyA8odjCzZ4[/youtube]
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #357725

Is this going to be Vekter 2.0
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #357810

all the chefs gonna get banned
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #359766

CosmicScientist wrote:Somebody tell him we already have enough powergamers getting features nerfed. I want my stupid fun weapons to not get nerfed.
mew
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #360443

You mean his boyfriend right
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #360591

just remembered he exists.