Byond Username: Adminbane

[Summoner99] - Adminbane - Are you kidding me

Post by Demonbane » #112629

Byond account and character name: Adminbane, BLACK CLOWN
Banning admin: Summoner99
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Ban reason and length: Permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 8/16/15 03:59:48 server time
Your side of the story: You can look here for some info: http://www.singulo.io/tg/res/52029.html
Here is the relevant screenshot in the thread if you can't be assed to look at it, as well as him straight up LYING about the ban reason: http://imgur.com/iqktVoo,WdmHy5Y#0
Basically, Summoner comes on near the end of a round, crashes the shuttle into the bridge (actually kinda funny, not mad about that) and says he wants a build round next round, but no one ever wants one. We all said we'd want one, and he lets us have one once he's done slamming the shuttle into medbay (also funny). So the build round starts and me and Rollo get ourselves some all access, proclaim we're mercenaries, and get to work fixing up the vacant office to be our base. It was going great, we were building, I gave some access to folks who needed it, everyone was having a good time as far as I could tell. Then four of us got killed by ruskies that came from the cargo shuttle (one of them took 5 laser blasts, a cleaver, a baton, all kinds of shit, no problem) and he revived us, which was pretty neat.
However
At some point the AI went into full on rogue mode. Apparently he had been given the "you are an observer, maintain etc." law that overrides all laws, including Asimov. Of course this lead to him trying to kill us all when the CMO made a hull breach to modify virology, and I heard something about the scientist testing bombs, but that wasn't on the station proper. We heard of a borg locking someone out into space, and decided we may want to check it out. The AI started flooding laughing gas, and killed someone who tried to stop him. Me and Rollo, being the robust fuckers we are, managed to dunk the AI and card it to keep as a trophy in our office, even after the AI tried its damndest to kill us (I should also note the AI's core was different looking, dunno if this is an actual change or what, but it made it so you couldn't shoot at the core without walking around to the other side, to where the SMES normally is). And as we got back to work on the office, a drone walks in, and starts talking to us. A drone started talking to us. A drone. It requested the AI. We refused and told it to go away, and then complied. It came back after and stole the AI. I repeat, a drone interrupted humans, beings that are not drones, and stole an AI, once again, not a drone, from them from them. Summoner summoned this special snowflake drone, which broke the laws all drones have, and let it steal the AI that was trying to royally fuck the station over. Summoner made a drone that could speak and interfere with other humans and let it to steal the AI that was trying to ruin the whole BUILDING ROUND. I cannot stress this enough. After the AI fucked with comms a little bit and the drone led us onto a little chase with the AI in tow, the shuttle got called. I recalled it. It got called again. I went to recall it but Summoner pulled the "nope coming in 4 minutes now" move. An MD said over the radio that in order to damn the AI one last time, we should unleash the sing. The round was about to end, and I decided I would. I heard a voice in my head (not a BWOINK, a voice in my head) telling me that if I do it, they will kill me with my own fireaxe. I told them I don't give a damn, and went on my way. As I was working on the engine (shuttle had like a minute at this point) a magic fire extinguisher appeared and beat me to death. After that, I said something along the lines of "what the fuck" in deadchat, and Summoner berates me, as you can see.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think it should be self-evident. First off, he is straight up lying on my ban reason. I did not admit to coming here "just to grief" at any point. Ever. I don't see how my attitude was terrible, other than disobeying a voice in my head (not a BWOINK, a voice in my head). I don't know this "many many things." I requested to see my notes about a month or two ago, and I had 3. Most of them relating to the permaban I had appealed. And forgive me for being cocky here, but I also don't understand the "we don't want you here" bit. As far as I know, just about everyone loves BLACK CLOWN. I used to be a shitter, but I have changed my ways. I think by "we" he means "I".
That's not even including his outrageous behavior in the round itself. He says we get a build round, then goes and gives the AI a law like that, not only lets him go bananas and fuck up the whole round, but lets a special snowflake drone take him. I admit trying to unleash the singularity against the word of the Gods (not the admins, the Gods) was a dumb idea. But is his behavior really excusable here? I am seriously thinking he should be deadminned, and I have never said that about any other admin. Ever. He says we are going to have a build round, sets it up, and then enables the AI to be a total nazi by giving it a rule that directly contradicts the the round type he had in mind. He makes a drone that breaks all the laws of drones and lets it save the rogue AI that was fucking the BUILD ROUND over. He permabans me for trying to retaliate against the rogue AI and drone after not BWOINKing me about it (word of God≠BWOINK). But possibly worst of all the straight up lies in my ban reason is what gets me. I mean, are you serious? Straight up lying? Jesus Christ man.

EDIT: Trivial timeline clarification.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Re: [Summoner99] - Adminbane - Are you kidding me

Post by Scones » #112633

The ban reason being "Admits that he just came to grief + terrible attitude + many many things. We don't want you here anymore.", in case anyone was wondering.

I'll try to get a hold of Summoner.

Your history isn't even that bad at all, going purely off notes and the handful of IC interactions I've had.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #112634

For the record.

Notes for adminbane: [+]
01-Mar-2015 | Alt key of unbanned metacommmunicator karftavand ~ikarrus [-]
06-Apr-2015 | Permanently banned - Attacked another player for no reason with a mech, then logged when they got dunked back. ~skorvold [-]
01-Jun-2015 | Was told to change his clown name away from Penis Shitter. Complient, just getting this down in case he has naming issues in the future. ~niknakflak [-]
21-Jun-2015 | Banned for 15 minutes - IC in OOC ~shadowlight213 [-]
17-Jul-2015 | Has alt key demonbein ~shadowlight213 [-]
16-Aug-2015 | Tried to create and release a singularity in Extended. Was told to stop but decided to whine about "favorites" and continued doing so. He was then killed by a magical admin extingiusher. Huge fucking shitter. ~summoner99 [-]
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #112636

Judging by the logs and what (little) I know of your previous your actions, nothing looks perma worthy, so rather than letting you languish here while we argue for days, I'm gonna go ahead and lift it. Can easily put it back if something new comes to light.
Demonbane

Post by Demonbane » #112637

Thank you very much.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #112638

Really quickly skimming the drone looks to be an admin thing controlled by Summoner

There are also some funny logs of Summoner losing his shit in OOC post ban
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Demonbane

Post by Demonbane » #112639

I wish I had been around for that. Is it in the public logs?

I don't even know where those are help im not good with computer
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #112641

Summoner
Byond Username: Summoner99

Post by Summoner » #112686

The ban has been lifted, sorry for the problem.

Reasoning and such is on the other thread related to this case in Admin Complaints, so read it over there.
Long time player and former admin
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #112698

I'd like to point out that the Scientist bombed me first which is why I felt the need to flood N20. And they were clearly coming to destroy me in my core so I set my turrets to lethal, as was my right at the time.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #112705

This appeal has been resolved.

If you believe this was done in error or have any other complaints, please feel free to message myself or another member of the mod team and we'll unlock the thread.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you