Boxstation General Feedback

Mapping Ideas and Sprite Galleries
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Boxstation General Feedback

Post by Saegrimr » #87026

Bottom post of the previous page:

That sounds like a topic for another thread.

To elaborate, if something is meant to not be used, removing it is the best option. Not keeping it around unable to be used. I wouldn't be against just removing the unloading machine entirely since its only purpose is to pull ores out of ore crates, something i'm fairly sure the smelter does already. However this is a simple var fix.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #87056

Saegrimr wrote:That sounds like a topic for another thread.

To elaborate, if something is meant to not be used, removing it is the best option. Not keeping it around unable to be used. I wouldn't be against just removing the unloading machine entirely since its only purpose is to pull ores out of ore crates, something i'm fairly sure the smelter does already. However this is a simple var fix.
it only exists to let drones mass-smelt ores, frankly. You can smelt without it but you use fuel stupidly fast
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #87134

Yes that's what I was attempting to use it for, the smelter should stay but the unloading machine directly above it does essentially nothing important in the process of smelting the ores.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #87338

Fixed in #9433
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
RocKeD
Byond Username: Rocked

Post by RocKeD » #88254

Jordie0608 wrote:Fixed in #9433
Jordie is kicking some arse in bug fixing, if anyone has looked at github recently there is a massive wall of fixes by this guy. :)
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #102684

That Freezer in maintanance to the top-right of Toxins is not connected to the local pipes. The Heater is though.
SkipsPro
Byond Username: SkipsPro

Post by SkipsPro » #105752

box is boring as fuck. maint is too cramped and uninteresting for the high pop that sybil gets. It's been the same map for literally years, I think it's time to put box on basil or at least make it not the primary map. Box leads to the same scenarios, how many times has the holodeck catched on fire? how many times has medbay and that section of the hallway been bombed? how many times have you been esworded or revolver'd in those long narrow maint. hallways, especially the one between genetics and science, where there is almost opportunity to duck into some random corner and hide?
fuck
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #105755

It's not a bad map but nothing but Box does get stale after a while.
SkipsPro
Byond Username: SkipsPro

Post by SkipsPro » #105758

Luke Cox wrote:It's not a bad map but nothing but Box does get stale after a while.
you're completely correct, box isn't bad at all. It's just so. stale.
fuck
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #105759

SkipsPro wrote:
Luke Cox wrote:It's not a bad map but nothing but Box does get stale after a while.
you're completely correct, box isn't bad at all. It's just so. stale.
There are a finite number of things you can do with a single map. Every traitor tactic is known, and how to counter it. There's never any surprise.
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #105784

Box is a fantastic map.

I'm just so fucking bored of it though.
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #105915

Burnout is real but I don't think it's "just the map" for some people. Take a month or two away from the game and then jump back in, it'll probably feel better.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #105923

I got Metastation burnout in one round of playing it.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #105929

The one area of box I do see as pressing to look at is the southern arrivals maintenance, its the most linear of all maint sections.
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #105973

Wait so I should just stop playing for 2 months instead of playing a different map every other day?
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #105977

well no I mean if you THINK playing meta will solve your problems then by all means the servers RIGHT THERE.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #105978

This is the wrong thread for your metastation crybabying. Theres like two other threads for it.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #121195

There's something weird with the viro/xeno disposal bins. Anything that ejects from either of those bins shoot backwards and hit the wall behind the outlet. (the black jumpsuit)

I created an inlet conveyer belt thing, and anything that goes through there gets shot out normally. (the pile of junk)

Placing a wall where the black jumpsuit currently is will make everything fire correctly. I'm not sure why this happens, but it makes spacing evidence from viro/xeno a pain in the ass.

[img]http://s12.postimg.org/tk2w0s2jt/Untitled.jpg[/img]
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #121292

Noticed that with disposals, where junk would shoot off of the conveyor belts.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #122506

Would it be possible to expand box? As in keep the layout the same, but expand almost everything.
I.e. make the main corridors 4 wide. Expand each room/department. Basicly keep the map we all know and love but give more space to the ever increasing population.

Probably the best idea might be to start at the bridge and expand everything outward, doubling up some things, such as various service window and door ways.

I realise this would be a massive project though, so maybe something that slowly happens.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #122513

peoplearestrange wrote:Would it be possible to expand box? As in keep the layout the same, but expand almost everything.
I.e. make the main corridors 4 wide. Expand each room/department. Basicly keep the map we all know and love but give more space to the ever increasing population.

Probably the best idea might be to start at the bridge and expand everything outward, doubling up some things, such as various service window and door ways.

I realise this would be a massive project though, so maybe something that slowly happens.
We don't really need wider corridors though. 3-wide is pretty much plenty.
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #122519

Its more about making it feel bigger and more spacious. Also 3 wide can still get fairly busy. Specially in the bar/med/sci corridor. Maybe medbay needs a new corridor/entrance?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #122793

i realy dont like the new pipe layouts i made a thread in feedback for it but i think i should also mention it here
JackHunt
Byond Username: JackHunt

Post by JackHunt » #122829

I'm actually working on a 4-wide revision of box at the moment. Goddamn is it a lot of work though. Which departments really need more space? Which ones are fine?
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #122876

I would like to put in a request to add respective hardsuits for CMO (Medical) and RD (Prototype) in their offices. Remove the Command section of EVA to compensate, as it contains the two space suits reserved for them.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #122905

peoplearestrange wrote:Its more about making it feel bigger and more spacious. Also 3 wide can still get fairly busy. Specially in the bar/med/sci corridor. Maybe medbay needs a new corridor/entrance?
I think if you moved chemistry to where the medbay sec outpost is, moved the sec outpost to the top left corner, and had the lobby in the hallway to the left (like, across from teleporter room) it would make it a little easier and less busy

Shit, maybe even have the lobby accessible from both sides
Limey wrote:its too late.
DaemonBomb
Byond Username: Daemonbomb

Post by DaemonBomb » #123584

Hey what the fuck is with that area near the bottom of the engineering hallway. It is always having these awful pressure issues that are nearly impossible to fix without fiddling with the air alarms for 30 minutes.
Roze Armitage/Sid Spades/GHEDE.loa
tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #124004

it may be coming from the nearby air pumps and portable scrubers but i doubt it.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #124646

JackHunt wrote:I'm actually working on a 4-wide revision of box at the moment. Goddamn is it a lot of work though. Which departments really need more space? Which ones are fine?
The most populated areas are normal these:
Medbay
Bar
Robotics
RnD
HoP area
Cargo reception?
Brig (particularly the entrance, a separate in and out might go down well)
Escape
Cloning room

Areas that might need expanding, but are probably ok:
Xenobiology
Toxins
Bridge
Dorms
Tool storage
Janitors closet (maybe double lockers to allow for 2 janitors)
Engineering
Genetics

Areas that are fine as they are:
Chapel
Library
Testing lab
tech store
Atmospherics (seriously dont touch that mess)
The singlo engine
T-comms
Cargo bay
Arrivals
Court room
Surgery
Virology
Armory

Qbopper wrote: I think if you moved chemistry to where the medbay sec outpost is, moved the sec outpost to the top left corner, and had the lobby in the hallway to the left (like, across from teleporter room) it would make it a little easier and less busy
Shit, maybe even have the lobby accessible from both sides
It's best not to move around rooms where possible as people have always strongly fought against anything like this. Plus the idea is to keep the layout the same, just bigger. Obviously that might mean moving doors further down corridors etc, but moving whole sections should really be avoided, otherwise it becomes another station.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
DaemonBomb
Byond Username: Daemonbomb

Post by DaemonBomb » #124671

peoplearestrange wrote: Brig (particularly the entrance, a separate in and out might go down well)
I'd support it, but that entrance is really important in Rev rounds as the chokiest choke point in all of chokelandia.
Roze Armitage/Sid Spades/GHEDE.loa
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #124682

Sure, its nice to have a choke, but it be nice if the double doors were separated by a tile or something. At least to make it so people coming into the brig dont make an obvious route ou-
Actually this flaw is kinda what gives prisoners a chance to escape bad sec... Hmmmm.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #127698

If we could get an air injector, igniter, and connector port in the Xenobiology pen, I would be so happy
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #127714

This is Chemistry entrance at the moment:
Image.
I propose it looks like this:
Image.

The changes being:
* Double doors added where the reinforced windows were.
* Two buttons; the first opens the doors, requiring no access. The second bolts them, requiring Medical access.
* Surgery Observation and air alarm swapped places to make room for...
* ... the tables, which have been reorganised and moved beside the wall.
* Disposals outlet and NanoMed Plus swapped places.
* A new table added with one medkit and a box of epinephrine medipens.
* RC console moved next to the noticeboard.

This lets Medical staff bolt open (or closed) the side doors in emergencies, as well as creating another entrance (and limited supplies) for paramedics, or if the main doors are inoperable.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #127775

Cloning should be open for doctors to just walk into.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #127786

TheNightingale wrote:This is Chemistry entrance at the moment:
Image.
I propose it looks like this:
Image.

The changes being:
* Double doors added where the reinforced windows were.
* Two buttons; the first opens the doors, requiring no access. The second bolts them, requiring Medical access.
* Surgery Observation and air alarm swapped places to make room for...
* ... the tables, which have been reorganised and moved beside the wall.
* Disposals outlet and NanoMed Plus swapped places.
* A new table added with one medkit and a box of epinephrine medipens.
* RC console moved next to the noticeboard.

This lets Medical staff bolt open (or closed) the side doors in emergencies, as well as creating another entrance (and limited supplies) for paramedics, or if the main doors are inoperable.
It works better with the lobby area so you at least have to pretend to be allowed in by someone.

The design of the tables and the placement of the disposal in front of the nanomed is makes it look weirdish.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #127848

That side window is pretty important when things break down and you need to get to or through medbay but you can't work the doors.

Replacing the windows with doors here removes a critical break in point.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #128974

There's a wire under the door to the SW solars firefighter room
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #140534

Isn't this a bit too many r-walls?
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #140551

Its a brig... its not supposed to be easy to get in. You also have both glass windows and airlocks you can go through. Both are extremely vulnerable to both attack and simple hacking.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #140631

The lack of brig entry points and lack of R-walls removal without being a chemist or having 3 minutes means that brig entries tend to happen very similar ways
Brig assault happens from syndies one of two ways. Down through armory/equipment room. Or the side through gulag shuttle area. Perma assaults never work because syndi assaults can be locked separated, and potentially heavily damaged by a single button press.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #142429

DaemonBomb wrote:Hey what the fuck is with that area near the bottom of the engineering hallway. It is always having these awful pressure issues that are nearly impossible to fix without fiddling with the air alarms for 30 minutes.
Quoting a months old post, but its people fucking with the air pumps.

Keep them in the open, despite this.
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #143895

The proposed AI satellite didn't have cameras linked up to the science security office camera board. That gives the AI quite a big advantage if it's malfunctioning, since you can't tell what's happening to people on the satellite or if it's purposefully deactivated its cams.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #143940

I passed that along for you, Cheimon
Yakumo_Chen
Byond Username: Yakumo Chen

Post by Yakumo_Chen » #155618

I'd really like the main Medbay APC to be somewhere that I can actually access as the AI. The current location it is at is impossible to access, which is bad for emergencies or when I'm rogue and want to shut medbay down / set it on fire.
Helios

Post by Helios » #155626

Yakumo_Chen wrote:I'd really like the main Medbay APC to be somewhere that I can actually access as the AI. The current location it is at is impossible to access, which is bad for emergencies or when I'm rogue and want to shut medbay down / set it on fire.
Yeah, it's really in a shitty spot
Helios

Post by Helios » #156535

Could someone replace the timer on the top left corner on box, with an igniter?
Timer is literally never used, igniter might ocassionally be used.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #156610

Helios wrote:Could someone replace the timer on the top left corner on box, with an igniter?
top left corner of what
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #156625

If I had to guess I would say Assistant Tool Storage.
Helios

Post by Helios » #156634

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Helios wrote:Could someone replace the timer on the top left corner on box, with an igniter?
top left corner of what
Oh. Woops, I didn't say. Timer in Security. It's on the table in the center. Never seen it used or touched.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #156849

Change it to a voice analyser so you can do voice-activated flashes. It's not like Security will use an igniter either.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #159135

The BoxStation overview map at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ob0 ... ullbox.png is out of date. Can someone please run a new render (and maybe delete all the oil spills/dried blood/vomit that autospawns)?
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are