[NO LONGER ADMIN] Lemonlord

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[NO LONGER ADMIN] Lemonlord

Post by MrStonedOne » #120873

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Lemonlord

Post by peoplearestrange » #120907

Still has a bit to learn, but seems to grasp everything quickly. Comes across polite and well in ahelps. Got acceptable hopes for lemongrab.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #120928

Are they a new admin?

I'm guessing by the date of the post that they are, but I genuinely couldn't tell when I interacted with them yesterday.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #120942

Yup, only just moved up to trailmin today it would seem. Yesterday they were a candidate.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #121355

Very quick to answer ahelps, seems pretty comfortable with taking action when people are being shitters
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Spooce
Byond Username: Spooce

Post by Spooce » #121580

real cool guy
Fiz Bump
Byond Username: Dennyb

Post by Fiz Bump » #121696

He likes crabs.
He actually does fun events in rounds that would otherwise consist of sitting around until someone is bored enough to call the shuttle.
I play Fiz Bump.
I am not a game admin. My reign of badminnery ended a few years ago.View me feedback here: >:^)
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #121703

Disassembled a rogue borg, pm'd me telling me to put the mmi(s, was a 2nd one, dunno where it even came from) in robotics. Told him that the roboticist had already fucked off when I had told him to make new unsync'd bodies for them, so I'd do it myself.

Then was PM'ing me While I was actively building them bodies asking why I hadn't put the brains in robotics... where no one was and they wouldn't get bodies.
The got killed by a ling while responding to him, and basically got told it was my fault because I had disassembled a subverted borg in the first place... Who had apparently (tried?) to release the singulo and kill everyone.

Pretty meh, but was only one situation.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #121725

Banned the head of security in the middle of a hallway because he killed a greytider during a riot complete with an officer getting thrown on a meat spike.

Another greytider then got his stuff and nearly killed me (the captain) with it. Dumb ban.

Seems pretty friendly/willing to learn though.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #121760

Kor wrote:Banned the head of security in the middle of a hallway because he killed a greytider during a riot complete with an officer getting thrown on a meat spike.

Another greytider then got his stuff and nearly killed me (the captain) with it. Dumb ban.

Seems pretty friendly/willing to learn though.
Thats a pretty big mistake to make.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Shad0vvs
Byond Username: Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #121934

Spawned a giant crab with a fair amount of health basically denying me my greentext in a wizard round since he let it kill me. Don't let him spawn crabs anymore.
[03:37:46]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Alright
[03:37:47]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Shoot her in the face
[03:37:54]SAY: Sabella Rose/Burningone : Space law
[03:38:02]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : If she says space law again
[03:38:04]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Space her
[03:38:09]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : The true space law
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #122145

Needs more guidance, perhaps a veteran admin could be assigned to help Earl Lemongrab?
I play Boris Pepper.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #122171

I'll try to help em through, but keep missing paths (plus been kinda busy of late)
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #122320

I tried to give Lemonlord some feedback as a friendly oldfag admin, but they didn't really seem to get my point or want to understand it.

EDIT: I recant my above feedback.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #124984

Let a traitor trade his TC's to become a chaos magicarp which then proceeded to spam down the main hallway and kill/transform several crew members, and didn't realize it might have been a problem until like ten minutes later. Has spawned quite a few dumb meme things that interfere with the round/weird things like possessing a toilet and running around subtlemessaging people toilet related things. Not entirely impressed

Edit: While I was posting this, he thought he'd set things right by spawning a bunch more magicarp and spiders and offering control to the ghosts of the people who'd died, which turbofucked the round not even 30 minutes in, after I had told him that spawning the carp in the first place was a bad idea. Wicked not impressed.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #124987

>not even 30 minutes in

Kinda off topic, but I never understood the "he spawned dumb things roundstart!" complaint.

I'd rather the round be fucked at the start rather than a bored admin changing all the rules and destroying everything once I've gotten invested in it.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #124990

Granted, but my main issue was that none of the other traitors (of which there were like 7) got any chance to plan or do anything because there was an instadeath/transform carp running around so early on. Mind you the initial carp was spawned about five minutes in and he kept spawning more despite being told to stop several times throughout the round
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #124992

At the very least spawning more of the carp was not an appropriate response.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #124995

He spawned dumb things.

I died to a stand anyways.

I didn't get spawned in as one of his fun things.

Don't mind his intervention in the round at all.

Those are the four main points of this. Basically, people're gonna be bitching about him, but all he did was trade some TCs for magicarp status that fucked up security. It's no worse than a wizard or just asking for one magical spell. Most of the crew died to a robust stand anyways, and then he let people get back into the round later anyways. Honestly, I'd give the round a 7/10 due to admin intervention, as admin intervention is usually more interesting than the same lather, rinse, repeat round setup.

Turning the round into a fuckoff round didn't hurt anyone for very long. The antags that I saw had a good time and got their murderboner in early.
Lemondo
Byond Username: Lemonlord

Post by Lemondo » #124996

All I will say in my defense is that a lot of people died early, whether it was by a robust stand or my underestimation of what a chaos carp can do I wanted to let people who would have otherwise felt cheated back in. It may not have been the most professional thing to do, but if I can make someone who may have been upset feel better by letting them meme out as a spider or a carp I think it's a good solution.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #125000

the initial magicarp was bullshit but the resulting clusterfuck was at the prompting of deadchat, don't blame him for that part
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #125619

Spawned something like 50 eviserators at centcomm during an already inanely laggy build-a-shuttle event. Not cool tbh fam.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #125624

Seems good when not pressing all the buttons.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #125647

Does that mean he is never good? because he pushes buttons all the time
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #125722

Trialmins don't have buttons to press so I couldn't imagine they do much damage other than using the game panel.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #127563

For some reason they justified a scientist killing me (a roboticist at the time) for "stealing diamond" then left before i had any chance to plead my case. Came off as either unaware of the nature of science and robotics or possible favoritism for the offender. Robotics is entitled to the minerals just as much as science is, and using it does not entitle the scientist to break in and take it back then kill me over it.
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.