Talk about video games here
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Post by TheWiznard » #123310

Bottom post of the previous page:

A friend gifted me dark souls: ptd, I've been really enjoying playing it so far. Kinda addicted to it actually lol

edit:
Aloraydrel wrote:I've got myself back into
Spoiler:
Modded Minecraft
Gotta build my comfy underground fortress with a giant nuclear reactor in the middle
what kinda pack you been getting into? I play around with the ATlauncher DNSTechPack/Resonant Rise
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #123366

TheWiznard wrote:A friend gifted me dark souls: ptd, I've been really enjoying playing it so far. Kinda addicted to it actually lol

edit:
Aloraydrel wrote:I've got myself back into
Spoiler:
Modded Minecraft
Gotta build my comfy underground fortress with a giant nuclear reactor in the middle
what kinda pack you been getting into? I play around with the ATlauncher DNSTechPack/Resonant Rise
I've been playing FTB infinity with a few minor changes to AE2 and increased dense ore spawn because I like to progress faster
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #123385

FTB Infinity is awesome, have you gotten around to trying Immersive Engineering yet? It's a really cool mod once you get the hang of it.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #123386

I've never gotten around to Immersive Engineering because by the time I get to it I'm usually too far into the game for it to be useful. Botania is my jam though, and you can make an infinite mana engine if you use Aer-Imbued Fire from Thaumic Tinkerer, water, and a few kekimirus flowers with a huge amount of mana spreading. Infinite mana is so useful, especially with the fruit that the Gaia Guardian II drops that keeps you fed forever.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #123397

I played Agrarian Skies and had fun with pipes.

Pipe life best life.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #123580

The trick to Immersive Engineering is to start with it as early as possible. It will make progression take a lot more time, but because the machines look so nice it's awesome to make a more realistically looking base. I built my watermill into a hill side and spent more time making it look nice than actually doing anything with the power. Later, when I built a diesel generator, I put it in a factory-like building made of bricks a bit further away from my base, and ran HV power cables between the plant and my base.

You waste some time efficiency, but in return you get a very industrial revolution looking base. It's extremely satisfying if you've gone through the early game x times and are kinda tired of the same old TE dynamos and ducts. Unfortunately you'll have to rely on other mods for transport pipes, and to harvest sugarcane and hemp for you if you want to make biodiesel automated. (I used golems and a MFR harvester.)
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #123607

Ricotez wrote:FTB Infinity is awesome, have you gotten around to trying Immersive Engineering yet? It's a really cool mod once you get the hang of it.
Yea I got loads of watermills generating around 1k rf/t which is nice for free power. Immersive is a very fun mod though. Trying to work towards using biofuel as my energy source once I can get my autofarm up.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #123625

biodiesel is pretty tricky to get right, you need a LOT of hemp and sugarcane to keep a generator running perpetually so the best system is to use something like ComputerCraft to switch it on and off automatically, or do it manually if you want to stick with the industrial revolution vibe
Spoiler:
Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #123805

My last base I had on my old server was power by steam/Big reactor turbines which gave me so much free power. High pressure steam boilers do so much when you got a charcoal farm going
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #123819

You butts got me back into minecraft I hope you're happy.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #123824

WildStar reminds me of Ratchet & Clank for some reason
Spoiler:
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #123843

Aloraydrel wrote:My last base I had on my old server was power by steam/Big reactor turbines which gave me so much free power. High pressure steam boilers do so much when you got a charcoal farm going
If you use Mekanism, put some wind turbines at the max world height and use a tesseract or something to get the power down. SO MUCH FREE POWER.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #123940

Xhuis wrote:
Aloraydrel wrote:My last base I had on my old server was power by steam/Big reactor turbines which gave me so much free power. High pressure steam boilers do so much when you got a charcoal farm going
If you use Mekanism, put some wind turbines at the max world height and use a tesseract or something to get the power down. SO MUCH FREE POWER.
We were using ftb infinity at the time so no mekanism. Though I used it back in 1.6.4 with my friend when we made a pretty nice ore processing line. Also that digital miner that just sucks up ore blocks from the ground
DNS
Byond Username: DarkNightSin

Post by DNS » #123999

Been playing TONS of Wildstar lately.
I draw things and use twitter.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #124057

Finally got round to beating Ape Escape 1 (Half ending, not going to bother with the 204 monkey ending, just YT'd it)
Really nice, since some of the memories of this game and the final level are 12+ years old and FINALLY resolved.

Although the final level is in space, but there's gravity, so you FALL and I hate when games pull that shit, It scares me so bad.

Up next is Ape Escape 2 which I've never played, and then Ape Escape 3 which I have also never played.
私は完璧
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #124060

Remie Richards wrote:Really nice, since some of the memories of this game and the final level are 12+ years old and FINALLY resolved.
I guess you could say that when you were 12 years old you went ape over this game
Spoiler:
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #124074

Ricotez wrote:
Remie Richards wrote:Really nice, since some of the memories of this game and the final level are 12+ years old and FINALLY resolved.
I guess you could say that when you were 12 years old you went ape over this game
Uh no, 12+ years old as in THE MEMORIES are 12 years old, not me at the time rofl.
私は完璧
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #124076

Remie Richards wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
Uh no, 12+ years old as in THE MEMORIES are 12 years old, not me at the time rofl.
are you just going to completely ignore that excellent pun
Spoiler:
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #124101

DNS wrote:Been playing TONS of Wildstar lately.
Dominion or Exiles?
Spoiler:
And what realm?
Spoiler:
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #124306

lately i've been playing a lot of dungeon fighter online, there are so many fucking events i dont have time to play ss13 cuz i need to do all that shit on my alts. besides that, i've decided i want to take another stab at aurora, and i've been thinking of maybe trying out that copy of fallout 1 that i got for free a while ago on gog.

ejit: is wildstar actually any good? i've heard the endgame raiding is nice but since it went free to play im wary of what it is people can pay to get. can someone explain it to me?
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #124326

Fallout 1 is amazing. If you play it and like it then have a go at fallout 2 as it is even better
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #124328

Wyzack wrote:Fallout 1 is amazing. If you play it and like it then have a go at fallout 2 as it is even better
i got 1, 2, and tactics. never really played many single player rpg's, got a boatload i need to play/finish (divine divinity, divinity: original sin, skyrim, morrowind, the STALKER trilogy, etc). i know its a cliche phrase, but i really need to work on my backlog.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #124407

1, 2 and Tactics are all great.
Ricotez wrote: are you just going to completely ignore that excellent pun
Yes
私は完璧
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #124586

Deitus wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Fallout 1 is amazing. If you play it and like it then have a go at fallout 2 as it is even better
i got 1, 2, and tactics. never really played many single player rpg's, got a boatload i need to play/finish (divine divinity, divinity: original sin, skyrim, morrowind, the STALKER trilogy, etc). i know its a cliche phrase, but i really need to work on my backlog.
Aight here's what you do. Start Fallout 1 first, out of all of those games. It's good, it's not too hard to get into, and it'll prepare you for how much Fallout 2 can destroy you. The only, ONLY downside to the first game is there's a time limit, but you probably won't have to worry about it at all (It gives you like, well over 100 days each to complete both parts of the main quest).

Then you play Fallout 2 and get LOADS more worldbuilding and such. It's probably one of the most immersive games I've played from that era. You WILL feel like the fish out of water you are in that setting.

Then Tactics if you want. Tactics gets a lot of hate from NMA spergs or whatever, but it's not a bad game by any means. Prepare for X-COM-level salt at bad rolls, though.
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #124755

If I recall correctly though, the basic storyline of tactics is considered canon. Just not the actual game
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #124951

Beat Ape Escape 2.
Onto number 3!
私は完璧
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #125001

Just started playing Tribes: Ascend again, because I was talking about it to my boss at work and was reminded of good times.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #125191

I have the DF itch again, and i am THIS close to attempting another community game on warlock mode. I keep telling myself that it will be easier to manage and harder to get burnt out because warlock mode is so fun and there are less people to manage, but i may just be shitting myself.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #125218

That's it, Ape Escape 3 done.
So I've officially beat all mainline Ape Escape games, besides the bullshit "well if you catch ALL the monkeys you'll get an extra ending!" stuff.
Most of that is annoying because when you get the quota (say, 13/19) for the level, it immediately kicks you out, EVEN IF YOU'RE STANDING NEXT TO MORE MONKEYS.
私は完璧
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #125223

Maybe I'll go back to Dishonored.
Maybe I'll wait for Rodina or Subnautica to update.

Maybe I'll go extend my subscription to Real Life.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #125225

DemonFiren wrote: Maybe I'll go extend my subscription to Real Life.
Hah, what a neeeeerd.
Nobody plays Real Life, it's rubbish, pick a good game, with better graphics and story!
私は完璧
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #125232

I like the soundtrack, though.

And the realism. Man. They oughtta make a GTA game like this.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #126770

downwell is fun+cool and cheap enough that i bought it off selling steam cards
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #126861

Paint the Town Red. It's Early Access and there's only two levels but it shows a lot of promise. Crazy barfight simulator, next level's going to be a prison riot, and it has a built-in gif/webm maker so you can upload crazy stuff after it happens since you know your friends won't believe you otherwise, like when I Kenshiro'd some guy http://zippy.gfycat.com/IdealisticDecis ... anian.webm
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #126899

Maccus wrote:Paint the Town Red. It's Early Access and there's only two levels but it shows a lot of promise. Crazy barfight simulator, next level's going to be a prison riot, and it has a built-in gif/webm maker so you can upload crazy stuff after it happens since you know your friends won't believe you otherwise, like when I Kenshiro'd some guy http://zippy.gfycat.com/IdealisticDecis ... anian.webm
Holy shit, that looks like my kinda game.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #127270

Saw some game on Steam called Downwell that came out the other day and bought it 'cause it looked pretty good and was only 2$. Played it for an hour today. It's pretty good, but I'm not sure if I'd recommend it because it's really hard and the gameplay is a bit frustrating.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127273

Fuuuuuck I really want vermintide and mordheim but they are both like 30 bucks on steam and I am mad broke at the moment
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Reyouka
Byond Username: Reyouka

Post by Reyouka » #127302

Vermintide is fun as hell. Full release isn't until the 23rd, so you have time.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561197966737024.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561197966737024]Image[/url]
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #127807

Asdfsdfghsf HOLY FUCK PAINT THE TOWN RED IS AMAZING

What are physics
http://i.imgur.com/6jE0Yw6.gifv

Let's Assassin's Creed this motherfucker
http://i.imgur.com/jBe31si.gif

Precision face removal
http://i.imgur.com/JZifzDV.gif

Razor-sharp bat
http://i.imgur.com/RlNVBpF.gif

Putting down the pimp
http://i.imgur.com/RR2OjXm.gifv

He's not one to front
http://i.imgur.com/WudJ2TH.gif

FATALITY
http://i.imgur.com/tcWy9Xb.gif
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #127809

EndgamerAzari wrote:Asdfsdfghsf HOLY FUCK PAINT THE TOWN RED IS AMAZING

What are physics
http://i.imgur.com/6jE0Yw6.gifv

Let's Assassin's Creed this motherfucker
http://i.imgur.com/jBe31si.gif

Precision face removal
http://i.imgur.com/JZifzDV.gif

Razor-sharp bat
http://i.imgur.com/RlNVBpF.gif

Putting down the pimp
http://i.imgur.com/RR2OjXm.gifv

He's not one to front
http://i.imgur.com/WudJ2TH.gif

FATALITY
http://i.imgur.com/tcWy9Xb.gif
what is this hotline miamcraft?
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #127818

Azari streamed himself playing Paint the Town Red and somehow got blood on a moose trophy that was hanging 9 feet off the ground he beat one guy so hard
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #127820

All the frustration, Azari?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #127840

I am an ARTIST.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127844

Does the game give you any kind of backsetting or story, or is it just YOU ARE IN A ROOM WITH OTHER HUMANS MURDER THEEEEEEEEEEM
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #127847

Nothing yet, though both, uh, venues seem to have some shady dealings going on in them, so there might be some kind of common thread there.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #127935

The first level has
Spoiler:
An Ivan Drago knockoff prepping in the basement for underground boxing, and scary biker dudes with machetes in the office who will kill you just for walking in
and the second has
Spoiler:
The manager of the club pretty obviously being yakuza or something, with a bright white suit, nigh-invulnerability (Berserk literally explodes people from the inside out if you hit someone on it. For him you just do a bit of damage.), and crazy amounts of money strewn around his office. On top of that, there's a guy in the bathroom leaned up against the wall like a drug dealer, and at least one pimp I can remember.
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #127938

It's too bad I didn't get a recording of me dick-stomping the guy on the toilet to death.

Should we make a separate thread for this game? There's not much content, admittedly, but I feel like it's the kind of game that just breeds stories.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #127941

I'd wait until it has more people playing it, nothing sadder than a game with only two people talking about it
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #127942

I've been playing CDDA and Masterwork Warlock Fortress after seeing Wyzguys thread
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #127962

Armello is an interesting competitive game that strongly resembles a traditional board game I just got on a recommendation.

It looks like fur-bait but it's actually pretty cool and the animated cards are gorgeous.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #127968

Prototype.

Becoming a Bullet Bill and slamming into shit is really fun. And useless.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler: