Deuryn's Saturday Night Stupid

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Deuryn

Deuryn's Saturday Night Stupid

Post by Deuryn » #677

An idea I've been throwing around for awhile, is to host little events on Saturday nights outside of SS13, for the /tg/station community. Stuff like movie nights and game nights. I'll host/organize stuff, and anyone interested is welcome to join up for some fun besides throwing the clown out the airlock. So, every couple weekends, maybe more often, maybe less depending on real life I'm going to throw things together. I'm open to ideas and suggestions for games to play or movies to watch.

Next Event: April 19th. Space Engineers. I'm going to host a server for Space Engineers. Anyone who's interested in joining, add me on Steam. You can find my info for that in my signature. Feel free to drop in and play. ((The last letter is an s))
[23:16] <Pandarsenic> Admin talking to person who adminhelps. Conspiracy, or secret society? More at 11.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561198006567155.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561198006567155]Image[/url]
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Re: Deuryn's Saturday Night Stupid

Post by Scott » #679

Waiting to be added.
QuantumDelpha

Post by QuantumDelpha » #785

Remember the ol' podcast? That was fun.

Maybe something like that again, but on twitch and with more community figures, talking about more general stuff outside of spacemans, also engaging the chatstream, answering/asking questions, etc etc.
This dog has ringworms, hookworms, tapeworms, roundworms, rabies, ticks, fleas, cataracts, brain tumors, prostate cancer, testicular tumors, ovarian cancer, coprophagia, diabetes, various mental illnesses, along with a laundry list of other issues so long that Santa can't even check once.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/card/1/76561198012600559.png[/img]
But god damn he is the best pet you can get for .99 cents.
Deuryn

Post by Deuryn » #806

Yeah, I can probably stream, I just need to make sure my roommate isn't draining the internet
[23:16] <Pandarsenic> Admin talking to person who adminhelps. Conspiracy, or secret society? More at 11.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561198006567155.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561198006567155]Image[/url]
Mr Wondrous
Rarely plays

Post by Mr Wondrous » #1302

I used to do movie streams on Saturdays it was fun the first few times until we ran out of movies to watch and just watched Event Horizon over and over. Would be cool though.
SJ212
Byond Username: Seanjohn212

Post by SJ212 » #1498

sounds like fun, and it's better than sitting around with nothing to do
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #1925

QuantumDelpha wrote:Remember the ol' podcast? That was fun.

Maybe something like that again, but on twitch and with more community figures, talking about more general stuff outside of spacemans, also engaging the chatstream, answering/asking questions, etc etc.

im cool to podcast with
Mr Wondrous wrote:I used to do movie streams on Saturdays it was fun the first few times until we ran out of movies to watch and just watched Event Horizon over and over. Would be cool though.
i have over 500 gigs of movies and tv shows
you're gonna carry that weight
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #1927

I'd join a podcast.
Hey.
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #1931

Nienhaus wrote:I'd join a podcast.
ill get right on that
you're gonna carry that weight
QuantumDelpha

Post by QuantumDelpha » #3113

Terbs, buddy, pal. As step-in fuckup for when you were banned from the forums, I'm greatly looking forward to another podcast with you in it. I don't ask to be part of it, but man, lets try keep it running longer than the old one aight?

also what sort of movies we talkin about here, like uh, hentai, normal stuff, bondage shit, what?
This dog has ringworms, hookworms, tapeworms, roundworms, rabies, ticks, fleas, cataracts, brain tumors, prostate cancer, testicular tumors, ovarian cancer, coprophagia, diabetes, various mental illnesses, along with a laundry list of other issues so long that Santa can't even check once.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #3116

I offer my services in setting up a Minecraft Ultra Hardcore event complete with prizes.

It was so much fun last time and I'd be happy to run it again.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
QuantumDelpha

Post by QuantumDelpha » #3121

Oh we talkin' games now, nigga?

If we make a tgstation TF2 team and go beat up Baystation in some good ol' pl_badwater 12v12 that would be the damn best. With me on your team as Soldier they won't stand a damn chance. Also it's free, so those ERPing plebians won't have to get up from their 49 hour round to get a job to afford it.
SergeantSkread
Byond Username: SergeantSkread

Post by SergeantSkread » #3181

if we do a movie night can we watch the green mile that is literally my favorite movie ever