Left 4 Dead Warhammer Fantasy Edition (Vermintide)

Talk about video games here
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Left 4 Dead Warhammer Fantasy Edition (Vermintide)

Post by Timbrewolf » #130096

Bottom post of the previous page:

Exploits?

I want to exploit. We should exploit tonight.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #130097

Fuuuuuck I need the gear but dunno if I can tonight, I'll see what I can do
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #130110

I have learned the secret ways of filthy degeneracy
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #130137

I got lucky doing cata today and got 4/5 legendary hats. Just need the elf one to finish my collection.

WH is best.

thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #130142

Guess what my first paycheck's going towards?

Lube up dickboys
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #130206

Warhammer Wizards are the Manliest of Wizards. I should grab this.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #130208

Wizard is a girl though you nerd.

Probably the more difficult one to play too since you have to manage your heat.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #130211

Got shunted into playing Waywatcher last night, and surprisingly liked it. She's definitely a lot more ranged-focused than I'm used to, but having a fast-firing and moderately powerful ranged weapon is a nice change of pace from the GRR HUGE melee-first-ranged-second playstyle of the dwarf and the soldier that I'm used to.

I just wish she wasn't such a bitch.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #130216

Waywatcher is amazing for DPS in nightmare/cata with the sword/dagger. Great for crowd clearing and still has the armor Pierce heavy for stormies.

Her how goes on the shelf in cata. Then again nightmare/cata are a whole different game than normal and hard.

a correct post by pillz
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #130233

I managed to get a green set of daggers last night that has the "15% on-hit chance of instant kill on human-sized target" property that might make melee a lot more viable for her (at least for me).
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #130298

Got an exotic 2handed sword for Sergeant.

I never play as him though.

Dwarf 2 stronk.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #130464

I may be buying this soon

My weeb toys finally asked to be paid for and the dollar is stronk compared to the yen

So I ended up saving roughly 30 bucks and oh look at this L4D: Skaven Edition is roughly 30 bucks
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #130511

One thing i really love about this game is that it makes blunt weapons feel properly visceral like they should. Games like the elder scrolls just have you swinging through your opponents like you are trying to cut them with a sword. In this game they fucking impact and make a mess. My dorf loadout right now is a quickloading rifle and a one handed hammer, it kicks ass
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #130520

An0n3 wrote:Got an exotic 2handed sword for Sergeant.

I never play as him though.

Dwarf 2 stronk.
GEEEEHHHHHH I WISH YOU COULD TRADE
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #130534

I need degenerates to play with. Pubbies be retarded and my static is pretty much done.

a correct post by pillz
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #130535

Debating on if I should spend my first pay check on this game. Would like to murder Skaven.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #130537

Do it it's fun.

a correct post by pillz
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #130592

Have been being a filthy black powder degenerate, acquired exotic fireball staff for bright wizard with Regrowth (Chance to heal on hit), Master Crafted (15% faster attacks, appears to affect fireball charge time) and Channeling Rune (20% less damage from venting).
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #130594

Literally still have nothing but one decent green for my dorf and a ton of fucking elf and wizard equipment I will never use. I just want a single fucking trinket god damn it
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #130596

Wyzack wrote:Literally still have nothing but one decent green for my dorf and a ton of fucking elf and wizard equipment I will never use. I just want a single fucking trinket god damn it
black powder degenerate harder
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #130627

I'm getting so good I can do NM runs with 1-2 hits. Block/dodging is great.

a correct post by pillz
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #130807

Black Powder exploit removed, rip
capi duffman
Byond Username: Capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #130834

Hey! this is like L4D all over again.

You know what I mean, a ogre rat appears, you prepare to tank it while the elf the WH and the soldier do their thing, and then you see the siloute of the elf like a hundred meters away, getting hanged.
"Oh well, fuck her" you think, "that's what you get for going solo" only to check again, and see the WH hanging too, he went solo as well to save her.
"What the hell is wrong with these people?" You think to yourself, while still dealing with the freaking ogre, who's kicking your ass, since two players take their sweet time to down a thing like that, and avoid lesser rats.
Finally a complete horde appears and pummels you to death, and see the level 14 elf ragequitting while calling us noobs.

Yup, just as L4D, I miss those expert runs on the sugar mill, begging some russian kid to please stop trying to crown witches, and hogging all the medkits he uses when his life is under 50%
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #131326

20gbs of hot steamy skaven action

Jesus I didn't realize the download was that big, spent most of the day doing it because I wanted to play other stuff too

Wow wait people are confused as to how I'm one-shotting Stormvermin

Bolt staff is fucking fun and wizard best hero
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #131435

Wizard goes on the shelf in nightmare/cata because she does a ton of team damage.

Also wyzack do you live in Russia or something my connection to you sucks.

a correct post by pillz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #131439

Close. Canada
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #131440

Literally endless exotics and blues for the dwarf.
One blue and two greens for WH.
I sure do love my luck.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #131442

Cant tell if you are happy or not, dwarf is fucking awesome. I also smelted a bunch of greens, and tossed in my only rapier because i have a gambling problem. Ended up with an amazing blue rapier with the heal trait and chance to increase attack speed trait, fucking love my life
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Kel

Post by Kel » #131445

I certainly would be happier if I actually played the dwarf. I can't complain too much about abundance though.
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #131542

I feel like the elf's Trueflight Longbow is a crutch; if you can't take aim at your target's head during the drawback period, you're subpar at aiming. I much prefer the standard longbow's larger quiver.

Current loadouts for classes I play:

Waywatcher: Blue Dual Swords with Improved Guard (meh) and Swift Slaying (excellent). Blue Longbow with Ammunition Holder and Berserking.

Bright Wizard: Exotic Fireball Staff with Bloodlust, Master Crafted, and Chanelling Rune. Switch to a Exotic Beam Staff on Nightmare/Cata (at present, the shotgun burst from the beam staff does not have friendly fire on these difficulties). (And a green club with Regrowth that I call my "healing bat").

Witch Hunter: Blue Crossbow with Regrowth and Ammunition Holder. White rapier because I for some reason can't get fucking WH melee drops
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #131546

I dislike playing the elf and she's the only one I've been getting blues for.

God damn it.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #131550

I feel you man, I get so much fucking stupid elf loot
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #131565

>fucking stupid elf

i'll put an arrow right through your mouth m9

Also:

>play game with rando, he announces "always move forward, leave the the weak to die"

yeah how's that working out for you in this TEAM BASED GAME with DISTINCT ROLES good at DIFFERENT THINGS
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #131723

I'll prolly get interested after you guys get bored with it. Fuckers.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #131751

If it's anything like L4D was, I'll keep playing it on and off forever.

IF THE LOOT SYSTEM EVER COOPERATES AND STOPS GIVING ME ELF GEAR
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #131758

FUCKING RIGHT JESUS CHRST
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #131778

Na. Soon as I hit buy on steam anon will declare it boring and move on

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #131815

Galvatron you are a bug magnet and that was hilarious
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #131895

I concur, I enjoyed Graboid Simulator 2015.
Kel

Post by Kel » #131902

Left my comfort zone and played a few matches of dwarf. Holy shit the perspective change is trippy, I wasnt expecting to be so low to the ground.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #131993

When did you last see a tall dwarf then?
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #132002

XSI wrote:When did you last see a tall dwarf then?
Ankh-Morpork.
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #132005

How to fix the bullshit loot system

>Download Cheat Engine
>Run script
>Give self speed hack, no gravity, and 6 grimoires
>Jump at sonic speed to the end of Horn of Magnus, Get sweet loot repeat.
Kel

Post by Kel » #132465

Just lost an exotic to servers going down :)
fuck this gay earth don't go outside tomorrow you guys are alright
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #132469

Sick day today, feeling like shit.

...but not so shitty I can't play Vermintide!
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #132729

Free DLC soon set to take place in Castle Drachenfels. Same patch that adds this will also have some changes to how loot works.

a correct post by pillz
XSI

Post by XSI » #132798

>Free DLC
>Loot is being adressed
>Actually fun to play
Shit, this is a contender for best game of 2015
Though people probably would give that award to Undertale
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #132814

Drynwyn wrote:
XSI wrote:When did you last see a tall dwarf then?
Ankh-Morpork.
I got this reference

you could say it goes back to my roots
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #133095

DLC details released. Release set for December 3rd.

http://www.vermintide.com/dlc-plans-2015/

Sigmar’s Blessing will be free for all current and future Vermintide players, plus, going forward, Vermintide will offer alternating free and paid DLC.

The free DLC will introduce a number of new features including player control of what loot is dropped in-game and a new altar in the Inn, that provides ways of sacrificing existing loot to improve the player’s arsenal. In addition to this, the DLC will include completely new traits added to the loot tables and new, unique weapon drops in the “red” loot class for each of the 40 weapon types in Vermintide. Each red weapon features a set trait combination, taking top tier gameplay to a new level.

Aside from this first DLC, Fatshark is separately planning on adding a private mode, for players wanting the challenge of facing off against the Skaven alone! Realism mode is also on the way, removing the game HUD, crosshairs and more to create a truly immersive and authentic (and hardcore!) experience for particularly skilled Vermintide fans. Last but not least, Fatshark will be adding a survival mode to the game, allowing players to take on endless waves of ever-increasing enemies. How long will you be able to last against the deadly Skaven hordes?

a correct post by pillz
XSI

Post by XSI » #133338

Neat. Seems like they're actually doing pretty well
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #134148

It uninstalled itself from my steam library and now I cannot be assed to reinstall it.

Fuck everything

6 hours is their estimated time.

It's likely to take more because my wireless card may be on it's way out and I can't run an ethernet cable in this house

Okay nevermind I still had the files it was just greyed out because ???