[No longer an admin] Lzimann

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No longer an admin] Lzimann

Post by MrStonedOne » #143453

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: Lzimann

Post by Shaps-cloud » #143492

Was pretty interested in adminning, and has been doing a great job on the server so far. Very willing to learn and ask for advice from other admins, and it feels like he's already gotten a good feel for the position
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #143500

Clown.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #143643

Has his own feedback thread already.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: ↑Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #147015

A very good, fair and even admin that stepped up to the plate when another admin decided to bail on the middle of an ahelp. Polite, respectful, resourceful and swift in his judgement. I hope he has a long career here on the adminteam, and that the rest of you guys could be more like him.
duncathan
Byond Username: Dunc
Github Username: duncathan

Post by duncathan » #147141

Huge pleasure to deal with. He's been a great help reporting bugs that get ahelp'd and communicating with me to help get them fixed. He handles things with a level head and makes a clear attempt to be polite. Good min.
Players can and will create their own fun.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #147154

What everyone else said. One of the best admins.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #147206

P much better than a lot of us. Knows his shit. Isn't afraid to get involved in shitty situations. Early promote tbh.
╔═══════════════════ ΰ³‹αƒ¦β˜ƒαƒ¦ΰ³‹ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
Β° ☾ β˜† ΒΈ. ΒΈ γ€€β˜…γ€€ :.γ€€ . β€’ β—‹ Β° β˜…γ€€ Β° β—‹ β€’ . γ€€.: γ€€β˜…γ€€ ΒΈ .ΒΈ β˜† ☾ Β°
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β• ΰ³‹αƒ¦β˜ƒαƒ¦ΰ³‹ ══════════════════╝
fofofo21
Byond Username: Fofofo21

Post by fofofo21 » #149017

Very active and handles situations perfectly. ERRRR!

Fails to get both sides of stories before banning, bans without checking any logs, bans off of hearsay, and has shown to make many mistakes which overall prevent players from playing.
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #190143

Gave me a quick response to a question I needed help with. So far I haven't seen him do anything wrong.

Helpful and didn't du nuffin/10
DrWoofington
Byond Username: Evsey9

Post by DrWoofington » #210549

made me and everyone else admin
10/10 would farm bubblegum kills again
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #210550

DrWoofington wrote:made me and everyone else admin
Lzimann had his account hacked.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
DrWoofington
Byond Username: Evsey9

Post by DrWoofington » #210552

Jordie0608 wrote:
DrWoofington wrote:made me and everyone else admin
Lzimann had his account hacked.
wait FOR REAL?!
WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST JOKING
oh noooooooo
jaxy15
Byond Username: Jaxy15

Post by jaxy15 » #210553

Should protect his account better.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #210716

Ignored a critical bug fix that fixed Freon lag so he could make a speedmerge revert.

Also couldn't be bothered to actually secure his account in a position of power.

Should be fired and replaced with someone who isn't an irresponsible slimy piece of shit.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #210718

stop it, you are going to hurt my feelings
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #210719

A better and more level headed man than some in our community will ever be
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #210801

Probobly denied my meme names for the station and made me die 14/88 probobly would not notice if he was dedmined
Goof, read signature
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #214979

Locked discussion on something that was meaningful, when questioned I was told to basically fuck off
Stupid faggot
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #214994

:salt: :salt: :salt:
420goslingboy69 wrote:Locked discussion on something that was meaningful, when questioned I was told to basically fuck off
Stupid faggot
:salt: :salt: :salt:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #214995

He's right, though.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #215006

420goslingboy69 wrote:Locked discussion on something that was meaningful, when questioned I was told to basically fuck off
Stupid faggot
Middle School got ya feeling down, kid?
╔═══════════════════ ΰ³‹αƒ¦β˜ƒαƒ¦ΰ³‹ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
Β° ☾ β˜† ΒΈ. ΒΈ γ€€β˜…γ€€ :.γ€€ . β€’ β—‹ Β° β˜…γ€€ Β° β—‹ β€’ . γ€€.: γ€€β˜…γ€€ ΒΈ .ΒΈ β˜† ☾ Β°
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β• ΰ³‹αƒ¦β˜ƒαƒ¦ΰ³‹ ══════════════════╝
ohnopigeons
Byond Username: Ohnopigeons
Github Username: ohnopigeons

Post by ohnopigeons » #215022

He's right, though.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #215029

Don't you two admins have anything else to do but shitpost in someone else's feedback thread?
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #215036

Sorry i'm off duty for now!
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #215038

lzimann pushed me out of an airplane and all the headmins pointed and laughed while he did it
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #221862

disabled catpeople, 0/10
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #221942

disabled catpeople, 10/10
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #221987

DemonFiren wrote:disabled catpeople, 10/10
Only time I'm agreeing with demonfiren
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #222232

Meritable conduct throughout his headmin term, would like to see him serve further as a senior admin or further terms.
Sweaterkittens
Byond Username: SweaterKittens

Post by Sweaterkittens » #245906

My opinion of Lzimann was mostly neutral, prior to our first real interaction in adminbus. I don't wish to air my specific grievances out in public or derail the thread with an unrelated issue, but suffice it to say that I am very dissapointed. Their attitude as a Headmin strikes me as apathetic and dismissive, and I'd expect better.

I will say, however, that the amount of positive feedback he's received from other administrators leads me to believe that my interaction might have been an outlier rather than norm.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #246369

you talk just like starmute, it's almost uncanny
Haevacht
Byond Username: Capital_H

Post by Haevacht » #256798

I keep forgetting he's an admin. Take that as you will n' shit.

P chill in general though.
1% of a coder, 2% of a spriter, 97% >:3c

Random name on Bagel, usually assistant.
iteq

Post by iteq » #264470

left a very rude response to my valid ban appeal and then my thread was locked before i could respond!!
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #264701

lol valid as fuck
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #264705

iteq wrote:left a very rude response to my valid ban appeal and then my thread was locked before i could respond!!
iteq wrote:byond account: iteq
banning admin changelingrain
Ban type: OOC BAN
Ban Length: 1440 minutes
Ban time: i have no idea
your side of the story: I was voicing my opinion on some new merges (the memelighting merge) and i was banned from ooc for voicing my opinion on their oppressive change. the admin team has been rapidly degrading lately and we need to take back our glorious TGstation servers with our freedom of speech. this ban is unjust and i will screech until it is removed
joan,
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.
so you're leaving positive feedback?
Limey wrote:its too late.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #265716

Chill guy, pretty good headmin. Should stop deleting good posts in FNR though.