People who drifted away that you miss

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

People who drifted away that you miss

Post by Drynwyn » #151098

I miss Miggles and Psyentific. Pouring out a :whiskey: for you two. Who do you miss?
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Re: People who drifted away that you miss

Post by XSI » #151103

I remember these people

I remember a lot of people
Smeller
Byond Username: Smeller

Post by Smeller » #151104

Not really SS13, but i miss my friend from FOnline 2238. We were using in-game means to talk, radios. I don't know what we expected.jpeg So i don't even have his skype or something. *cry
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #151107

MatildaHatch or whatever their exact ckey was who played Mai Emershon was pretty cool
Eaglelandia/Millian MacTavish was also pretty cool if a bit powergamey from what I remember
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #151109

Shaps wrote:MatildaHatch or whatever their exact ckey was who played Mai Emershon was pretty cool
Eaglelandia/Millian MacTavish was also pretty cool if a bit powergamey from what I remember
Eaglelandia is the onewho got away
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #151110

Shaps wrote:MatildaHatch or whatever their exact ckey was who played Mai Emershon was pretty cool
matildahatchkey is awesome, she still shows up rarely and causes atmospheric havoc.

i miss a lot of people, i haven't seen whoever plays dr. hightower in a long time, i liked dr. hightower he was nice. i miss plaguelord zellion too, he's nice. i miss all the old shitposters and all the old roleplayers
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #151122

I miss Svarta.
I actually miss Fayrik.
I miss Snakebutt to a limited extent.
I'd say I miss Luck, but I don't even know if he's gone because I stopped playing Basil.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #151146

Luck is gone. I miss tokiko and yoshmaster, they left around when basil went on the hub. They always did balls to the wall crazy shenanigans and included anyone who wanted in. I missed rocknrhino but then he came back. I miss Neerti, mechoid and kaine kalim and the others who left to bay. Maybe they will come back some day
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #151148

I miss Puke Chunks
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #151151

TechnoAlchemist wrote:
Eaglelandia is the onewho got away
to be fair though they had a weird habit of stealing the tool vending machine from assistant tool storage for some reason every round and getting into fights about it, so not without their flaws

why they did it I'll never know
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #151152

tedward1337 wrote:I miss Puke Chunks
He will live on in our hearts and minds
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #151155

Wyzack wrote:Luck is gone. I miss tokiko and yoshmaster, they left around when basil went on the hub. They always did balls to the wall crazy shenanigans and included anyone who wanted in. I missed rocknrhino but then he came back. I miss Neerti, mechoid and kaine kalim and the others who left to bay. Maybe they will come back some day
If they are worthy they will realise what a mistake Bay is.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #151160

Sasha Kalinka
Stop Fahi
CharizardTheLizard chari
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #151161

Raven776/Juniper Breezes (I think that's their IC name)
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #151171

Yig
back when i was new they went on robust af murderbones and it was always fun to watch them bump up their killcount as a ghost
i think they might still be around but with a crappier computer so they're less robust and with a different IC name
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #151174

I think the moral here is to tell people you think they're pretty cool when you have the chance.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #151175

Drynwyn wrote:I think the moral here is to tell people you think they're pretty cool when you have the chance.
hence the respect thread i made a while back
you guys are cool btw
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #151176

Speaking of which go look in it I meme'd myself for your enjoyment
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #151179

shinu and rook my main niggas i think rook is in college and shinu died from an overdose of sucking his own wee wee
crack is whack but smacks got your back
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #151191

colin wyckoff
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #151215

that guy who always posted in bold
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #151238

Off the top of my head

Dogstar being a fucking awesome CMO

Hwoosh for being a fucking awesome detective, and being the inventor of FUCKYEAR

Dixbfloppin was cool, too, despite being the worst HoP ever.

Petethegoat was good, too, as a coder and a player

Burer for being robust enough to arrest all of security in their own brig as an assistant, as well as being the most competent and fun Captain to play with

Zaross for being my husbando

The McGroins, for being a cute in-game couple, and being awesome people in general

Deuryn was a really cool admin when he was actually still active

thereverendterryjones for being the best Shoe Snatchin' Willy there was

Intigracy for being the drama queen tg needs and deserves

Gas Mask Mook for being a HoS that actually roleplayed and did it well

PolymorphBlue for being a coder that cares enough about really ancient bugs nobody wanted to touch and fixed them, being a cool player in-game, but made some really poor decisions politically and ultimately become a coder punching bag

RIP
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #151240

Ikarrus wrote:
Shit, I remember Pete. Good guy. I think he left during the Erro Incident?

I hope he wanders back in some day.

Edit: A brief google-github-stalking indicates that he's she's (apparently Pete was a grill this whole time? Either that or there's another PeteTheGoat on digg, or PeteTheGoat pretends to be a girl on digg YES I AM A STALKER I'LL SHUT UP NOW) doing code work on a Smite god tierlist. Seems to have given up doing SS13 code but has done some Cataclysm DDA code.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #151306

yeah dude pete was defo a girl just look @ all his pictures in the post yourself thread!!
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #151312

Ikarrus wrote:Off the top of my head

Dogstar being a fucking awesome CMO

Hwoosh for being a fucking awesome detective, and being the inventor of FUCKYEAR

Dixbfloppin was cool, too, despite being the worst HoP ever.

Burer for being robust enough to arrest all of security in their own brig as an assistant, as well as being the most competent and fun Captain to play with

Zaross for being my husbando

The McGroins, for being a cute in-game couple, and being awesome people in general

Deuryn was a really cool admin when he was actually still active

thereverendterryjones for being the best Shoe Snatchin' Willy there was

Intigracy for being the drama queen tg needs and deserves

Gas Mask Mook for being a HoS that actually roleplayed and did it well

PolymorphBlue for being a coder that cares enough about really ancient bugs nobody wanted to touch and fixed them, being a cool player in-game, but made some really poor decisions politically and ultimately become a coder punching bag

RIP
gas mask look was a fucking ass to work with. He'd beat and demote you for doing your job when you were sec, and if you weren't sec he'd permabrig you because he could.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #151324

If Pete is a girl that is a recent development, either that or he has a massive case of man voice because I oper8ed with him a couple times
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #151325

I've only see two pictures of pete.
one was pete.
the other was pete and erro with pete's face on both of them...
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #151326

Pete's a dude. I don't know how you can get confused about that.

Most of the folks you guys have mentioned are like...right there on steam, playing other games.
Just talk to them. Be friends. Play other stuff.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #151330

I am still somewhat connected to some of these people via steam, but I just have difficulty connecting to people I've never actually met except on the internet.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:gas mask look was a fucking ass to work with. He'd beat and demote you for doing your job when you were sec, and if you weren't sec he'd permabrig you because he could.
I remember him complaining in OOC a lot and being a bit harsh on his officers but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing considering security was the wild west back then.

Then again it was a long time ago during the time when I was learning the game so I probably didn't know him all to well. Still, I remembered him fondly.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #151461

its okay to disagree with me
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #151628

Pete was tgstation's first female player, she'll be missed.
Spoiler:
drunkas
Byond Username: Drunkas

Post by drunkas » #151642

Can't really name specific names, but towards the end of 2012 a bunch of well-known and skilled players just stopped playing and it wasn't the same server afterwards
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #151653

More like the metagang wasn't the same after that.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #151658

I wonder if Derpu still exists.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #151661

I miss myself :c
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #151766

Drynwyn wrote: Edit: A brief google-github-stalking indicates that he's she's (apparently Pete was a grill this whole time? Either that or there's another PeteTheGoat on digg, or PeteTheGoat pretends to be a girl on digg YES I AM A STALKER I'LL SHUT UP NOW) doing code work on a Smite god tierlist. Seems to have given up doing SS13 code but has done some Cataclysm DDA code.
(01:06:40 PM) Petethegoat [~Petethego@Rizon-A1032A4F.range81-153.btcentralplus.com] entered the room.
(01:07:10 PM) Petethegoat: someone tell drywyn that he is a very poor detective
(01:07:17 PM) GH|mob: ?
(01:07:28 PM) Petethegoat left the room (quit: ).
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #151767

STOP
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #151787

pete will forever be immortalized as the #2 cause of death of the chef
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #151913

Acheron-7 (Mechoid). Downright best cyborg player to ever take up the role. Period. Perfect emoting, RP, and is the most robust cyborg you have ever seen. I could always rely on him as a rogue AI, not once has he failed me. As RD, he would often come into my lab and sit at the MULEbot delivery point (Metastation), ready for orders.

Neerti. Amazing admin, great events. Good coder, too. Miss him dearly.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #151917

Drynwyn wrote:I miss Miggles and Psyentific. Pouring out a :whiskey: for you two. Who do you miss?
tehese people are both enormous queers
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #151918

i miss when i trolled psyentific s ohard on paradise station taht i got permabanned
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #151920

throw back thursday to psyentific getting buttmad over some code decision or something and saying he would never come back

then coming back
Spoiler:
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #151927

Maccus wrote:throw back thursday to psyentific getting buttmad over some code decision or something and saying he would never come back

then coming back
then doing the same thing like two more times
Shad0vvs
Byond Username: Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #151942

Rip Solar
Don't know where you went.
[03:37:46]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Alright
[03:37:47]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Shoot her in the face
[03:37:54]SAY: Sabella Rose/Burningone : Space law
[03:38:02]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : If she says space law again
[03:38:04]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Space her
[03:38:09]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : The true space law
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #151970

I stripped and gave Millian plastic surgery last time I was an abductor. She's still around.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #152007

Most of these people that aren't permabanned are either still here from time to time or probably steam friends with someone still here. If you really want to get in touch its not too hard to find anyone.
Ricotez wrote:that guy who always posted in bold
He posted a thread a while back, his life is so fucked.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #152037

i constantly think about tonto ad how much better my life owudl hve gone if he was still around
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #152041

Sawrge do you exclusively drunkpost now or have you just received a nasty knock on the head?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #152043

sawrge aren't you still 12
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #152044

Stop guy was obnoxious, he spent most of the time screaming Stop in my face while I was doing my job.