Nice tune, real easy

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Nice tune, real easy

Post by peoplearestrange » #140365

Bottom post of the previous page:

Why is there so much bullshit drama in this community? Is it because there are a lot of young players? Is it because of boredum with nothing better to do? Is it because its a niche game that people want to feel special in and then don't because of whatever reason? What the hell makes this place a constant toxic drama pool?

Has it always been like this? If not what changed?

Can it stop? I mean its interesting to try and understand it, but surely it gets boring for those involved?

EDIT: I realised I didn't fill the criteria of shitposting so here: Maybe its just we're all a bunch of rejects trying to proove to each other that we're not rejects and can't deal with actually having reality pointed out.
Fuckin' looooooooooooooooooooooooooooosers n such.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #140367

I've learned that drama is unavoidable everywhere you go in any community. Someone will always try to cause it no matter what.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #140371

the best way to counter the drama is with GIF shitposts

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #140422

Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #140424

The people who are not shit generally get jaded and stop playing after a time
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #140426

Wyzack wrote:The people who are not shit generally get jaded and stop playing after a time
wowzies what a coincidence!!!!!!
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #141024

peoplearestrange wrote:Why is there so much bullshit drama in this community? Is it because there are a lot of young players? Is it because of boredum with nothing better to do? Is it because its a niche game that people want to feel special in and then don't because of whatever reason? What the hell makes this place a constant toxic drama pool?

Has it always been like this? If not what changed?

Can it stop? I mean its interesting to try and understand it, but surely it gets boring for those involved?

EDIT: I realised I didn't fill the criteria of shitposting so here: Maybe its just we're all a bunch of rejects trying to proove to each other that we're not rejects and can't deal with actually having reality pointed out.
Fuckin' looooooooooooooooooooooooooooosers n such.
i dont know if this is a bad post because its not really a shitpost or if its the ultimate shitpost because its a bad post for not being a shitpost

also obligatory meme image post, here is the massive meme man himself
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #141086

the only good shitpost is a shitpost that can't be perceived as a shitpost at first glance
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #142418

sign me up here we go
autism two point O
clock clock crew and it's mothafucken real yo
yippin hard yippin fast smoke that weed make it last
motherfuckers ragin I keep it blazin
dakimakura on my dick shit is sick
and if you talk trash about my waifu you get hit
cause we got the dank memes bro
keepin it real yo
comin at you hard like a bad dragon dildo
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #143240

[youtube]Mp_PHSAEDes[/youtube]
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #143662

wedding.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #147016

I kinda want to lizardpost now.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #147285

ive learnt basic hangul HELP ME
하지만 난 여전히 당신을 싫어 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
crack is whack but smacks got your back
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #147698

ColonicAcid wrote:ive learnt basic hangul HELP ME
Spoiler:
ssibal
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #147725

Spoiler:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #147727

nsos wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:ive learnt basic hangul HELP ME
Spoiler:
ssibal
dwaeji gae
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #148119

つくりましょう、つくりましょう、 さてさて何ができるかな。 はい、できました。
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #148126

Kraso wrote:つくりましょう、つくりましょう、 さてさて何ができるかな。 はい、できました。
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #148141

its funny, to learn the vowels and consonants the best thing is to associate sentences to them

ㅂ is b/p
so now its the BP oil spill because it kinda looks like a boat.

ㅌ is t
so now its Exactly like a T

ㅇ is ng
so fuckiNG circle.

btw japanese is a fucking abomination of a language ew
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #148196

ColonicAcid wrote:its funny, to learn the vowels and consonants the best thing is to associate sentences to them

ㅂ is b/p
so now its the BP oil spill because it kinda looks like a boat.

ㅌ is t
so now its Exactly like a T

ㅇ is ng
so fuckiNG circle.

btw japanese is a fucking abomination of a language ew
>speaking a language
>not being illiterate
>not just being extremely lucky and randomly mashing keys on your keyboard in such a way that you're coherent
Spoiler:
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #148211

Ricotez wrote:
私はあなたがお尻にそれを好む知っています。
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #148219

Kraso wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
私はあなたがお尻にそれを好む知っています。
馬鹿 外人。
Spoiler:
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #148575

Ricotez wrote:
Kraso wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
私はあなたがお尻にそれを好む知っています。
馬鹿 外人。
私は同性愛者です
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #148612

ssang bieup ssang siot you fucking eolgan-i
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #149001

結腸さんは私は彼が戦争クラフトのリーグをプレイしている間、彼の愚かなプエルトリコ人の顔の上に脂肪ナットをバストたくなります
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #150126

i have no fucking WORDS

from in on now i will only communicate in interpretative dance
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #150138

I never played any battlefield, and didn't play 3, either.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #151080

[youtube]eCiFO7qV54E[/youtube]
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #151172

EndgamerAzari wrote:[youtube]eCiFO7qV54E[/youtube]
now this is vaporwave
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #153041

This is the future you fucks chose.
[youtube]ql7uY36-LwA[/youtube]
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #154363

weres my aniki you fucks

what did you done to him
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #159545

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #161396

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #195025

It's time to revive this.
NSFW:
[youtube]8sNAuPLUvWQ[/youtube]

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #206962

[youtube]ACfWOVnpze8[/youtube]

Now that's a shitpost in musical form.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #206992

you know it never occurred to me but this is essentially the cuck shed's grandpappy
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #207036

Exactolutely.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #207049

The what now.
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #207381

[youtube]gO_KxGlY62g[/youtube]

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #207516

it shall not and can not be contained

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #207520

why do we still need this thread when we have an entire subforum for shitposts
Spoiler:
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #207531

Hey buddy, you can't get away with suppressing the old ways of shitposting without going through ME first.

Besides, NTRE is a tradition, if you take it away only degeneracy remains.
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #207538

WARNING: THIS IS SMUT! IT IS ADULT RATED! DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE READING THIS!

Based off characters from the game Space Station 13.

Azza Nazkiin (Female Tajaran, Cinnamon fur)

Kahal Nazkiin (Male Tajaran, INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS fur)

Whenever you see in, replace it with your name. So, if it says "in made a bowl of soup", and your name was John Doe, it would become "John Doe made a bowl of soup" or "John made a bowl of soup" or even "Doe made a bowl of soup"

(Author's note: HNGH)

One shift on the NSS Exodus, Azza Nazkiin was walking through the hall, on her way to the Security department after breaking up a fist-fight in the bar. She was hit on her snout, on the right breast, her stomach, and kicked in the right leg. She had a slight limp from the pain. Then, she hears something in the maintenance tunnels by the Dorms and Cryogenic Freezers. She goes in to take a look.

Kahal Nazkiin was in the maintenance tunnels with you, fixing a broken window. in put the final pane of glass on the grille, sealing the tunnel, while Kahal began filling the tunnel with air. When the tunnel finished filling, Kahal said, "Kahal has a secrrret. Would you like to hear it?" You replied "Why not?"

Kahal explained that he does not wear anything under his voidsuit because of the heat. He proved it to you by taking off the suit. Then, Kahal asked for one of your secrets as well, since he shared one of his. You told him that you also don't wear anything under your suit because it is uncomfortable, as the suit adjusts a bit too much for your comfort. Kahal wanted you to prove it, so you removed the suit. Then, Kahal leaned over and kissed you.

Azza walked into the tunnel, the sounds getting louder. It sounds like moaning. She follows the tunnel, until she sees two naked crew members, kissing. She doesn't think they saw her yet, so she hid around a corner, and began thinking of what she should do. "Hey! Azza? Is that you?" one of them asked. She replies, "Yes, it is herrr." They told her to come on over. She does so, and can see them completely. She recognizes Kahal due to a miscommunication, and someone calling her Kahal Nazkiin instead of Azza Nazkiin. She asks Kahal what the two are doing. Kahal explains that they were sharing secrets. She asks what the secrets were that were shared. Kahal replies, "Neitherrr of us wearr clothes under voidsuits, but due to differrrrent rrreasons. Now that you know, you must tell us a secrrrret." Azza tells them that she has a different colour fur around her breasts and vagina, something rare for her clan of Tajaran. "Herrre, Azza can prove it," she says, and takes off her jumpsuit. It was true, instead of her regular cinnamon coloured fur around her breasts and vagina, there was cream coloured fur.

Kahal looks at Azza's naked body, eyeing the cream fur around her vagina. After a second, as she goes to put her jumpsuit back on, he pulls her into an embrace, grabbing you as well. Then, he starts to lightly finger her vagina, and you suck her nipples. You didn't think it possible, but her fur tastes a bit like cinnamon as well. "Kahal?! in?! What are you doing?" Azza says in between gasps. This only makes Kahal begin fingering her faster and faster, as he explains that you all will have sex.

END OF CHAPTER ONE
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #207540

Ricotez wrote:why do we still need this thread when we have an entire subforum for shitposts
some men just want to watch the world shit
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Kraso

Post by Kraso » #207623

I'm the trashman.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #208025

I'm taking this thread just you wait and see
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #208076

*Draws a rune on the floor in crayon, PAS begins chanting*
"QUIK TROOLS, MOV T'READ, GO"
*the lights flicker, one lamp blows in a shower of glass and sparks*
*The thread begins to shudder and drags is aching, pulsating and festering body from one realm into the next*
*It falls over in a heap in the NTR world, becoming one with the walls and floor and a mass of horror*
"It is done..."
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #208118

pin this so it doesnt get deleted
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #208161

W E W
W E
W
W G
W G W
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #208213

PKPenguin321 wrote:pin this so it doesnt get deleted
This shinning thread of shit is now tacked to the board like a stable through a dead fly.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #208214

He did it the absolute madman