51%

Total votes: 104

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Turn the AI off for a week

Post by oranges » #154681

Can we disable the AI job for a week, I want to see what it will be like, then we can run a poll at the end

Why?

I'm stick of omnipresent all seeing eye harm yeller no 1.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Re: Turn the AI off for a month

Post by oranges » #154682

Look past your initial revulsion at the idea of losing the AI forever.

This is just a non breaking change to see what it might be like.
fofofo21
Byond Username: Fofofo21

Post by fofofo21 » #154683

I'm sick of AI letting people lynch lizards.

BAN AI
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #154685

This is a bad thread.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #154686

Atlanta-Ned wrote:This is a bad thread.
Why, is the length of time too long?

Would 1 week be more palatable? Are you an AI player who will not be able to play any other role if the AI is gone? Are you banned from all other game roles? have you never played antag and been dicked over by the invisible eye in the sky you can't even see?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #154712

Atlanta-Ned wrote:This is a bad thread.
defensive silicon players screeching "PLAYER PROBLEM, PLAYER PROBLEM" in t-minus 3...
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #154713

Try it. What do we have to lose?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #154716

I shilled for this a while back until Kor or someone decided to give it a go.
Apparently they only did it for a few hours because it was undone by the time I actually got on the next day, and people hated not having a door opener, or some shit.
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #154718

AI's my favourite job, personally. Love the opportunity to follow my laws even when it's against the heads' of staff's best interest. Not to be a dick, just to let some harmless assistant have some fun they'd otherwise be barred from.

A month is too long, but half a week's experiment might be interesting. I'd like to hear more about what prompted this proposal though and what you're testing for. If it's antags not being able to get away with stuff, that's due more to valid hunting and rounds when antags are outnumbered/overpowered by sec imo.The station is big and the freecam is laggy.
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #154720

A month is a long time, but I'd vote yes for 7 days. Voted no.

It would certainly be interesting to see what it'd be like. Door-opener really is useful sometimes.

Incidentally, if doing this you'd really need to disable science having an AI core board at roundstart, and the capacity to basically shit out AIs from the beginning of the shift, otherwise they'll get made regularly and you'll have pretty much the same game.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #154729

At minimum of 24 hours seems fine, perhaps up to 7 days. The stupidest thing I've seen with "trials" is that the person barely does it for a few hours and we never see it again since most people are not on for the brief trial run.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #154731

please remove [that role you like the most] from the game, as it interferes with [that role i like the most] thank you
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #154732

Cik wrote:please remove [that role that exists to validhunt and harmyell] from the game, as it interferes with [basically every single other role, especially the ones designed to create fun and drive the round] thank you
fix that up for you fam
Spoiler:
Cik

Post by Cik » #154734

player problem
Spoiler:
yeah i know fuck you it's actually the truth teach AIs to not be retards do not remove the things i enjoy because others are dumb thank you
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #154735

Doesn't hurt to remove it for a week, see how it goes.
Cik

Post by Cik » #154737

i wouldn't be against it but that never happens

this is how it starts "oh we'll try it for a week" like all of those other things that were like that that i can't remember specifics about
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #154738

Cik wrote:player problem
Spoiler:
yeah i know fuck you it's actually the truth teach AIs to not be retards do not remove the things i enjoy because others are dumb thank you
i fucking called it
Spoiler:
Cik

Post by Cik » #154741

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Cik wrote:player problem
Spoiler:
i fucking called it
"what color is the sky"
"blue"
"WOW I SO FUCKING KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SAY THAT"

we were friends last week fam don't remove that thing you said i shouldn't leave from which you are currently trying to make me leave from thanks
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #154753

i guess so

the thing is, even if it is a player problem, it's getting to the point where it's not a resolvable one unless we outright ban most silicon players (which won't go over well, see the thread in this board on harsher asimov silicon punishments). not to mention that the AI at a fundamental level even when played correctly is a burden to antagonists, who drive the fun of the round, and can also be a burden to other forces like security (see the weekly ban request threads that come up from sec executing people with borgs nearby). this goes without mentioning other lawsets like Valadin and Robocop, which only worsen the entire system even further.

i think an AI removal is worth a trial at the least.
Cik wrote:i wouldn't be against it but that never happens

this is how it starts "oh we'll try it for a week" like all of those other things that were like that that i can't remember specifics about
i will personally ensure for you that AI removal will not exceed it's trial period (unless, of course, feedback from the trial says to keep it away, in which case we've gotten the feedback we need and in that case would probably remove the AI).
Spoiler:
Atticat
Byond Username: Atticat

Post by Atticat » #154761

One of my biggest issues is that cyborgs often don't know weather to follow their laws of their AI master's orders. The game doesn't do anything to instruct the player on what takes priority, causing more confusion. I've had countless security cyborgs on asimov arrest me (when I had committed no harm) then refuse to let me go because "the ai told me to arrest you". A real chode killer.

Because we are all human, most AI players let their emotions get in the way of things and engage in concerted efforts to take down characters they have issues with during the round on very flimsy reasoning. As we have seen from previous threads, how to fix this problem has no consensus amongst the community, with the most zealous AI players often getting the most emotional and petulant regarding anything AI related.

P.S. - I'd rather see the AI nerfed than removed, because I think messing with the AIs laws adds a lot to the game in terms of fun factor for the crew, but I believe disabling the AI has a lot of merit so we can see what rounds would be like without it.

Bae says, "IM starting to think Zeela is just an meme character that the admins have come up with to only piss everybody off"
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #154767

Apparently they only did it for a few hours because it was undone by the time I actually got on the next day, and people hated not having a door opener, or some shit.
Either those fucks don't know how to hack doors, or they're lazy. Or maybe just stupid.
Bring back papercult.

peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #154775

Personally I always thought it was intresting to have a player run AI that had to follow a lawset, I thought it was a quirky way of having futuristic space station, where all roles on-board could be played by players.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Lo6a4evskiy
Byond Username: Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #154808

You know what, do it. It would be interesting to see the results. And there's always the second server if people can't take it for a few days.

That said, it's probably not a good solution long term, but it may show that AI tracking abilities need a nerf.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #154811

InsaneHyena wrote:
Either those fucks don't know how to hack doors, or they're lazy. Or maybe just stupid.
Not everyone cares to fill up their internals box with a full toolbox + multitool and test/write down all the wires at roundstart every round
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #154852

Beyond having an all seeing eye to help you valid people, and to open doors for you, I honestly don't see how anyone can think the AI is actually good for the game - it cockblocks so many antags so easily, and having to go out of your way to try counter this one player EVERY SINGLE ROUND is a good sign it's pretty shit.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #154860

oranges wrote:have you never played antag and been dicked over by the invisible eye in the sky you can't even see?
You bet your ass I have. But the difference is I didn't pitch a giant fit over getting dunked once or twice. Sorry your murderboner keeps getting stomped on.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #154863

Beyond having an all seeing eye to help you valid people, and to open doors for you, I honestly don't see how anyone can think the AI is actually good for the game - it cockblocks so many antags so easily, and having to go out of your way to try counter this one player EVERY SINGLE ROUND is a good sign it's pretty shit.
Hit the camera with a goddamn toolbox. Boom. Player countered.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #154868

I like having rogue AIs around trying to kill me makes the station feel more dangerous.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #154877

Thanks, I'll be sure to break every camera that can see me, including ones behind windows, ones next to people I plan to kill, ones near airlocks I might have to escape through etc.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #154883

Atlanta-Ned wrote:
oranges wrote:have you never played antag and been dicked over by the invisible eye in the sky you can't even see?
You bet your ass I have. But the difference is I didn't pitch a giant fit over getting dunked once or twice. Sorry your murderboner keeps getting stomped on.
It's not about my murderboner.

It's about everyone's murderboner and paranoia.
Last edited by oranges on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shad0vvs
Byond Username: Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #154884

Atticat wrote:One of my biggest issues is that cyborgs often don't know weather to follow their laws of their AI master's orders. The game doesn't do anything to instruct the player on what takes priority, causing more confusion. I've had countless security cyborgs on asimov arrest me (when I had committed no harm) then refuse to let me go because "the ai told me to arrest you". A real chode killer.

Because we are all human, most AI players let their emotions get in the way of things and engage in concerted efforts to take down characters they have issues with during the round on very flimsy reasoning. As we have seen from previous threads, how to fix this problem has no consensus amongst the community, with the most zealous AI players often getting the most emotional and petulant regarding anything AI related.

P.S. - I'd rather see the AI nerfed than removed, because I think messing with the AIs laws adds a lot to the game in terms of fun factor for the crew, but I believe disabling the AI has a lot of merit so we can see what rounds would be like without it.
1. The AI interprets the laws, therefore you follow the AI's orders. As peoples interpretations can differ, it's the AI's that you follow. (unless its obvious hes retarded/massively incorrect)
2. In the round I know you're subtly talking about, I had the AI AND another borg tell me to arrest you, you were obviously doing something if two players thought you've 'harmed' (because what you changed law 5 to also causes harm).
3. At least 3-5 people called you shit in OOC after that round, I KNOW you mostly mean that blob round too.
I even let you go after like 3 minutes, (the ai did tell me to give that chemist your shit though...) but if you're going to act how you did with the crews opinion of you I don't really think you can judge other people's actions upon you.
[03:37:46]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Alright
[03:37:47]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Shoot her in the face
[03:37:54]SAY: Sabella Rose/Burningone : Space law
[03:38:02]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : If she says space law again
[03:38:04]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Space her
[03:38:09]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : The true space law
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #154889

keep cyborg for extra chaos
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #154895

Seems like a good idea to me
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #154909

Do this just so that everyone will see how shit it is and we can go back
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #154910

Disabling ai in config also blocks science from building one btw.
A month seems too long though. A week as a test run sounds good though.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #154914

bandit wrote:
Hit the camera with a goddamn toolbox. Boom. Player countered.
oh yeah because the player needs a camera to harmyell and sic every officer and borg on your ass, right?
Spoiler:
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #154918

I have no problem with AIs, but I woud like to see how the game goes without an AI, at round start at least, for a week.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #154945

here we go again

as always i will be against this

always
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #154950

Deitus wrote:here we go again

as always i will be against this

always
it's just a few days baby, it's nothing.
Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #154960

ShadowDimentio wrote:Do this just so that everyone will see how shit it is and we can go back
That's not what will happen.

What will happen is that everyone who wanted AI gone will go "see, it was great!" and everyone who wanted AI to stay will go "see, it was terrible!". Assuming, that is, that they have a strong opinion. I can't see someone like Oranges changing their mind on this.

Having said that, I'm not totally convinced either way.
Atticat
Byond Username: Atticat

Post by Atticat » #154963

I would be super sad if the AI was removed, considering it's the best way to mess with your crew as captain. But I also think it's really important we observe how antags fare without some invisible god watching their every move and calling out their actions.

Bae says, "IM starting to think Zeela is just an meme character that the admins have come up with to only piss everybody off"
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #154972

Robotics can make an AI just fine.

What if we only remove roundstart AI and keep the abillity to make an AI core?

I am sure we will get a new meta where robotics makes makingan AI one of their semi-standard goals.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #154976

CPTANT wrote:Robotics can make an AI just fine.

What if we only remove roundstart AI and keep the abillity to make an AI core?

I am sure we will get a new meta where robotics makes makingan AI one of their semi-standard goals.
That would have to be done with code, it's all-or-nothing in the config
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #155024

Also something that people haven't touched on, would we also remove all silicon's such as cyborgs? Since a lot of the time the AI is mostly responsible for final say on any cyborg and help to coordinate them.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #155035

I suspect not. Most of the complaints about AIs are based on their range of vision, which cyborgs simply don't have. It's very easy to order them away, the balance concerns there tend to be about requiring different counter-tactics to most other enemies.

What would be interesting is whether people start ordering cyborgs to their location to open a door. Probably not, given that they'll have to explain what they're entering (and so won't be able to enter the Captain's Office in secret). The HOP might get proportionally more requested access changes, or people might just start learning the wires more regularly.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #155037

I think that a test of no roundstart AI might be good. I am sure dedicated AI players will run down to robo and asked to get AI'd pretty frequently. I am also going to start attempting to pimp out server 2 for testmerges now that we have the playercounts to make tests actually viable
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Gamarr
Byond Username: Gamarr

Post by Gamarr » #155045

Remove round-start AI and much of the circuits that allow the immediate building of one round start. If R&D does science and makes one in 30 minutes, then that would actually not bother me so much. You will have an AI sometimes, and sometimes not.
Cyborgs? Remove Secborg or make the module a high tier R&D researchable, so that it doesn't fucking appear at round start constantly. All other borgs, and them alone, I find are incredibly fine.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #155061

peoplearestrange wrote:Also something that people haven't touched on, would we also remove all silicon's such as cyborgs? Since a lot of the time the AI is mostly responsible for final say on any cyborg and help to coordinate them.
I have no problem with cyborgs, their presence is immediately visible and they do not see large portions of the map at any given point in time.
Cheimon wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:Do this just so that everyone will see how shit it is and we can go back
That's not what will happen.

What will happen is that everyone who wanted AI gone will go "see, it was great!" and everyone who wanted AI to stay will go "see, it was terrible!". Assuming, that is, that they have a strong opinion. I can't see someone like Oranges changing their mind on this.

Having said that, I'm not totally convinced either way.
A) it's oranges

B) I'm not set on this course, I want people to try it out and we can hopefully get some good feedback, I'm open to nerfing the AI in some other ways or leaving it to the status quo. What I want is people to give feedback after in a poll to see if they felt the game was much worse - about the same - better off.
Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #155069

Well, the poll is close. At the time of writing, it's 22-23 (written for archival purposes).
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
Shad0vvs
Byond Username: Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #155071

Gamarr wrote:Remove round-start AI and much of the circuits that allow the immediate building of one round start. If R&D does science and makes one in 30 minutes, then that would actually not bother me so much. You will have an AI sometimes, and sometimes not.
However, removing round start AI removes traitor ai, which removes malf ai, which is now the same thing.
[03:37:46]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Alright
[03:37:47]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Shoot her in the face
[03:37:54]SAY: Sabella Rose/Burningone : Space law
[03:38:02]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : If she says space law again
[03:38:04]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Space her
[03:38:09]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : The true space law