Tabletop General

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Re: Tabletop General

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #150662

Bottom post of the previous page:

Maccus wrote:who zombiecide here
My friends played it, they seemed to have liked it but they only played it once. So maybe they didn't like it too much.

Playing the FFG Star Wars RPG with some friends. I play an assassin droid masquerading as a protocol droid (WOAH SO ORIGINAL!). In character the other players only see me as some useless chef droid that can't even cook; out of character they know I can end any of them an in instant.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #150673

It's fun but it takes a LOT of time. I played with 3 other people and it still took us about 4 hours. That's not including set up and everything.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #150883

I used to go to a game shop and do DnD all the time. Eventually the place closed down because it had bedbugs.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #151410

I really need to start working on my homemade game again; I had enough notes to start on the second version but it's such a pain in the ass to make all new materials.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #154377

Jerkbag Jedi player sliced my gun arm off! All because I wanted to blow up the remaining speeder so that we couldn't be followed after having an obviously loud and messy firefight.

This is going to come back and bite him in the ass.
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #154800

Our DM's been slipping on running a game for us and I told him if he did it again I'd run MaidRPG as punishment.

He did it again.
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #154822

I've heard Maid can be a shitload of fun as long as everyone's onboard with the general wackiness.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #154828

(These are all the result of random-rolling our characters and I apologize)
Our characters so far are:

A 19-year-old chainsaw-wielding lolita vampire elf neo-nazi masochist who can teleport and has kleptomania
A 19-year-old chain-smoking sadistic scientist who is the illegitimate child of the Master who killed her parents who thinks she's too short and is prone to violence, who wields a bat with nails in it
A 14-year-old brown-skinned knight who is prone to causing mischief, has red hair and "metallic" eyes, fights with her bare hands and speaks in Olde Englishe
A 67-year-old robot trap maid with a british accent who is prone to causing mischief and is self-conscious about the size of his massive titties
The Master, a 16-year-old albino crossdresser who rules over the post-apocalyptic manse of Retard Jail - Dr. Wily and the Eight Anal Fissures, a blast-shielded prison that has since been converted into a mansion. He owns a private army and his main attraction is that he's so talented people follow him like a celebrity. His talent is being able to clap 900 times in a minute.

This is the worst thing I will ever do.
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #154829

Well

Sounds about right.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #154834

are you sure you didn't just randomly generate a japanese light novel
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #154836

no
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #154840

Wait
Maccus wrote:A 19-year-old chain-smoking sadistic scientist who is the illegitimate child of the Master

The Master, a 16-year-old
What
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #154873

That's not a typo. Random dice rolls.

We decided to go with time travel. It's some absurdity, this game was BUILT for That Guys.
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #154875

EndgamerAzari wrote:Wait
Maccus wrote:A 19-year-old chain-smoking sadistic scientist who is the illegitimate child of the Master

The Master, a 16-year-old
What
M'accus wrote:the Master who killed her parents
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #154876

I wanna clarify: She killed her parents, not the Master
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #154878

I guess being an anime superscientist she could've aged herself up at age three or something.

Why am I trying to make sense of this
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #156242

I'm painting up an army of Space Marines. Don't know how often i'll get to play though, the nearest game shop from me is an hour away.

Also i'm really proud of how my plasma gun game out.

Also for some laughs, here's the first Space Marine i've painted.

I also have a finished Vulkan He'stan and a Razorback that i haven't taken pictures of yet.
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #156269

I started playing Burning Wheel (Gold/3rd edition) lately. It's a good TTRPG system!

I like the sorcery rules a lot, and the formal structures for the metacurrency and narrative options really help make it into an actual, fleshed-out mechanic rather than a "wouldn't-it-be-cool-if." The combat/injury realism is also pretty nice.

What really stands out to me, though, is how much having multiple subsystems that drill down into mechanical detail alleviates the party balance problem. In D&D 3 through 5th edition, everything centers around the combat system, with skill checks and the like all being mechanical ancillaries. This makes balance vital, because it is very, very obvious and disheartening when one character is more optimized or otherwise better then the others.

Meanwhile, Burning Wheel has three main subsystems with mechanical detail- Duel of Wits (diplomacy), Range and Cover (Metal Gear, basically) and Fight! (standing near people and hitting them)- plus a number of ancillary systems with enough mechanical detail and consequence attached to make focusing on them worthwhile. What this means, in practice, is that even if your big fucker in full plate with a large sword is far less optimized then the Range and Cover using assassin type, he doesn't care because he's still better then him at the thing he's supposed to be (Fight!).
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #156293

In one of my DnD 5e games we're level 5 and our ranger picked a fight with an adult green dragon. It KO'd everyone in the party in one hit except for a wizard who was out of range and the ranger who dodged. The ranger ran while the wizard helped a cleric that crit his death save drag everyone to safety. We beat the shit out of the ranger after we escaped.

Note: We're pretty much a good-aligned party. Everyone, even the two clerics, felt an ass beating was in order.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #156300

Just because you're good doesn't mean you have to be nice all the time, or super-forgiving when one moron puts you all in mortal peril.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #156301

Best part: I play a draconic sorcerer merchant dude. I'm BUILT for talking dragons down and was in the process of defusing the situation when he escalated things out of control.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #156343

Running a D&D campaign set in a setting where the BBEG has already won

Giving every player a different story on how he won so nobody knows what's going on
Spoiler:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #156345

ShadowDimentio wrote:Best part: I play a draconic sorcerer merchant dude. I'm BUILT for talking dragons down and was in the process of defusing the situation when he escalated things out of control.
I woulda just said, "hey, dragon dude, we brought you lunch" and leave it alone with the ranger.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #156562

Maccus wrote:Running a D&D campaign set in a setting where the BBEG has already won

Giving every player a different story on how he won so nobody knows what's going on
Fund it
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #156568

Maccus wrote:Running a D&D campaign set in a setting where the BBEG has already won

Sounds pretty good mang. I hope it goes well for you.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #156581

My new dm is running princes of the apocalypse for 5th and it is fucking awesome so far. We have so much autonomy, networked with interesting characters, and are actually leveling up at a reasonable pace. My paladin of Tyr finally has the celestial warhorse he has always wanted, and the other day I killed a massive fire elemental by getting a critical hit smite for an obscene amount of damage. I am having a fucking blast
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #156699

Was in a game currently on hiatus for Into the Abyss. Due to circumstances (Read as: Me being greedy enough to risk my life to steal something) we ended up using the random magical item table. I got some dust of dryness, leading the DM to swear loudly and throw his hands up in the air.

Dust of dryness does beaucoup damage to water-based creatures. We just happened to be going up against a water elemental not an hour later.

Next session, we loot a dungeon, barbarian gets his turn on the magical item table. Gets some weird orb that generates light no matter where you are. This time the DM does the same thing, throws his hands up, swears, says we're never using that table again. We were fighting some sort of spirit weak to anything light-based, in a dungeon filled with creatures that are sensitive to light.

Also, thanks Galv. Sorry the games here never work out.
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #156760

ELEMENTAL ROCK PAPER SCISSORS MOTHERFUCKER
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #159007

So

A game store in my old stomping ground is having their used game flea market this weekend and I'm gonna go drop irresponsible amounts of cash on shit I won't play for years. It's usually older/crappy stuff, but there's a decent amount of good/popular stuff there, usually.

Thing is, I don't have any actual targets in mind. Any suggestions for things I should look out for?
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #159009

FATAL
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #159018

Maccus wrote:FATAL
Only if there's lizards in it.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #159096

I honestly don't know if the store would allow someone to put that in the sale, but if it was, I'd scoop it up out of a combination of morbid curiosity, collector's instinct, and the desire to keep it out of the wrong hands.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
M0nsoon
Byond Username: ShadowHunterOO

Post by M0nsoon » #159100

Incase you nerds like being all official and stuff if you like Pathfinder stuff; https://www.humblebundle.com/books/paiz ... der-bundle
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #159103

Let's see. WFRP 2nd edition would be a good find. 2nd edition adnd too
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #159105

Well, I'm mainly looking for board games, since that's the main focus of the market. Though I think I'm probably alone in my obsession with them.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #159155

EndgamerAzari wrote:Well, I'm mainly looking for board games, since that's the main focus of the market. Though I think I'm probably alone in my obsession with them.

There's a game called Machi Koro which is kind of like a gentler, friendlier version of Monopoly. Not really a board game though since it's played with cards. Cosmic Encounters is pretty fun too, alien diplomacy and cosmic conquest, but I feel like you have that already.

In other news I think my irl rp group is dead, deaaaaaaaaad. Which means I'm dead, deaaaaaad!
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #159181

I already have Machi Koro, but not Cosmic Encounters. That's one to keep my eye out for.

I've heard Nexus Ops is good, as is Level 7 Omega Protocol.

I really need to stop buying these things, none of my friends actually like playing them.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #159185

I tried Racial Holy War with a bunch of friends once. If you hate people you could always whip this piece of shit out.

Let me just tell you one thing about this system. You know how items have stats? Racial Holy War didn't stat guns that drop from almost every enemy.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #159645

Here's today's haul. Not bad for $75.

Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
XSI

Post by XSI » #159717

I'm not seeing FATAL
Seems like a good day
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #159724

All the RPG books there were ones I own, had previously owned, or were from outdated editions I probably won't play, so I didn't look too hard. I am kinda salty that I apparently missed a Netrunner core set that was there somewhere. Oh well. All around a pretty successful result given my limited funds.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #160120

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHEN U POSTED MY SKYPE ON A /TG/ LOOKING FOR GAMES AS A POTENTIAL FATAL PLAYER

aAAAAAAAAAAAAA
crack is whack but smacks got your back
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #160121

ColonicAcid wrote:
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHEN U POSTED MY SKYPE ON A /TG/ LOOKING FOR GAMES AS A POTENTIAL FATAL PLAYER

aAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ha ha holy shit that's the most spiteful low-grade evil thing I've ever heard of.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #160122

EndgamerAzari wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:

aAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ha ha holy shit that's the most spiteful low-grade evil thing I've ever heard of.
It genuinely knocked the air out of my lungs.
Maccus, you are a sick, sick, SICK asshole.

I salute you.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #160123

That is fucking hilarious.

So I finally got my group of friends back together and I am running Only War. Pretty much you play as warhammer 40k's imperial guard, and get murdered all over the galaxy by interesting people and aliens. We have created a high tech siege infantry regiment. I was wondering if you fine folks have any ideas for campaigns or battles. Probably going to focus on fighting human separatists at first
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #160127

Well the simplest is Genestealer led rebellion where they have to uncover that there is a darker force behind the separatists.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #160136

The seperatists are a well established force in the area where all of Fantasy Flight's campaign guides and stuff take place. they are a mini empire called the Severan Dominate that is trying to pull away from the Imperium because they are really secluded and their current ruler is a bit of a knob. I was going to bring in some chaos influence for a neat lategame twist after a few grueling battles
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #160143

nah nids

nids are cool dude go nids
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #160145

I guess Tyranid battles would be really cool to fight as a trencher regiment
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #160158

heyy man did u know nids are SUPER cool
XSI

Post by XSI » #160191