What do you nerds look like (REDUX)

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: What do you faggots look like (REDUX)

Post by EndgamerAzari » #154212

Bottom post of the previous page:

It's fucking snowing and my phone's camera is shit

Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #154329

warm up
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #155840

Beard status: sufficient.

Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #155843

you're exactly as i imagined you
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #155895

Not shown: glasses, fatness, overwhelming despair
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #155912

EndgamerAzari wrote:Beard status: sufficient.
Spoiler:
you look eerily sorta similar to my second band teacher from hs lolokay you're not balding (at least from your picture :honk: )but still I in my mind I the first thing I thought of was this
Spoiler:
also is that samurai jack?
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #155916

TheWiznard wrote: okay you're not balding (at least from your picture :honk:)
Well no, the corners of his head/temples look to be balding.
Men get that.
Its definitely balding, but it doesn't mean he's going to lose anymore than that anytime soon.
私は完璧
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #155917

-I accidentally a double post-
Last edited by Remie Richards on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #155918

Well, I am almost thirty. My widow's peak has been getting more pronounced as of late. I've got a few spots of gray but they're near the back.

And yeah, that's a Jack plushie I picked up at a con in my old 'hometown' of Akron.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #155944

suave/10
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #155998

You've got more hair than me and you're 7~ years older.

Fug.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #156017

One of the few genetic departments I had good luck in. When/if I do lose it all I'm gonna look like a damn mutant because my head is freakishly large.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #156274

I doubt baldness will even be a problem in a few years time.
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #156277

My beard is turning greyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #156278

An0n3 wrote:My beard is turning greyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Grey doesn't necessarily mean baaaad~
私は完璧
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #157336

A picture of me in a jacket that smells like fried... something. I really wish he would wash it.

http://i.imgur.com/SY5fTSu.jpg
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #157403

Whose jacket is it? Also, I can't tell if it's some kind of old military/service jacket or a replica made to look like one. If it's the former that'd at least explain the smell.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #157412

It's just the jacket of a friend who's really into WWII Germany. He wears it to work so it ends up smelling like fried everything.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #157424

hum

that shit has the Heeresadler m8.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #157437

I'm German and I recognised it right off the bat and that's probably a bad thing.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #162278

Beard status: can cast own shadow on the ground.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #162418

accurate picture of me
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #162423

I find myself identifying more and more with Hank Hill as I age
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #164326

Sometimes I worry that theres some pretty bad photos of me out there
Then I remembered I can take worse ones on my own
Spoiler:
12910144_10209103695173366_829873006_n.jpg
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #164327

Slap an instagram filter on it and you'll be fine.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
Fonedsky
Byond Username: FonedSky

Post by Fonedsky » #164397

i look exactly like this
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #164400

what's up dril
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #165375

that's a photo of jack nicholson
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #165518

who's to say you're not jack nicholson in disguise
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #165722

Had a rare moment of positive self-image
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #165738

now just go into the woods

you're ready to ascend civilisation.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #165741

Panties everywhere drop
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #165743

my boner has blasted off of my body
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #165766

Zilenan91 wrote:my boner has blasted off of my body
fap.png
fap.png (13.05 KiB) Viewed 10506 times
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #165787

Time to steal hearts and some of Azari's spotlight

Spoiler:
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #165791

Done and done.
Hey.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #165881

Maccus wrote:Time to steal hearts and some of Azari's spotlight

i wanted to make some really funny comment about u looking like someone but i forgot who so im just going 2 laugh at ur middle aged cool dad look u got going on
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #165882

You've got me beat in the eyebrow department as well as the whole "not having any visible facial scars" thing.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #165885

Facial scars are dope family. I have a big one on the left side of my forehead from when i was in a bad car accident when i was 8. Scrambled the old brainerino, probably why i like this shitty game so much
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #165889

Eh, mine's just a surgical scar on the left side of my chin--you can't really see it right now because of the beard (FINALLY). Had a gnarly mole removed back in high school.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #165893

I have one of those on my chest. Skin cancer runs in the family
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #165902

Wyzack wrote:Facial scars are dope family. I have a big one on the left side of my forehead from when i was in a bad car accident when i was 8. Scrambled the old brainerino, probably why i like this shitty game so much
I heard you got it from sticky beating you over and over again.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #165908

Nah family, Tedward is sticky's Canadian husbando. Get your forum lore correct
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #165916

Wyzack wrote:Nah family, Tedward is sticky's Canadian husbando. Get your forum lore correct
is there a filter on fam or am I being memed at my own game?

here is a picture of me in idaho summer weather in a weeaboo sweatshirt and jeans.
you can't see it but on the back is a symbol from a popular series that probably induces cringe everywhere I go.
Spoiler:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #166004

it's fucking k-on isn't it
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #167428

Wyzack wrote:Nah family, Tedward is sticky's Canadian husbando. Get your forum lore correct
I made that lore thank you so if I want to extend it to make you his abused child I can
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #168879

It's that time again
Spoiler:
I like this shirt.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #169050

beginner IT employee/10
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #169052

Why do you give yourself so much flak milord, you're looking pretty good to me bby
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #169053

Azari, you look like that one reasonable guy in a sitcom.

Decide for yourself whether that is a good thing or not.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #169054

DemonFiren wrote:Azari, you look like that one reasonable guy in a sitcom.

Decide for yourself whether that is a good thing or not.
Spoiler: