[Subtlegraces] Omnitricks -Stop being shit admins

Appeals which have been closed.
omnitricks

[Subtlegraces] Omnitricks -Stop being shit admins

Post by omnitricks » #15951

Byond account and character name: Omnitricks - Amir Bratton
Banning admin: subtlegraces
Ban reason and length: 1440 minutes - Beat someone into a critical state (apparently unintentionally) for deconstructing the youtool..
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 8:20 gmt
Your side of the story: Some moron assistant stole the youtool. I disarmed to push her and she told me to fuck off before pulling it again. Disarmed one more time and bonked her with my toolbox until she got unconscious so I can get the youtool back.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I hit to unconscious so I didn't hear any gasping (I normally send gasping people to medbay) not to mention the body was left in a public corridor so someone would have taken her to medbay easy if she was in crit as subtlegraces claimed (considering I did not hear any gasping, that is bullshit)

Seriously you trash admins. Get good. When I get killed by people for no reason you don't do jack shit and have crappy "investigations" to get them off the hook for some hackeny reasons if you don't ignore them entirely for god knows what reason. When I kill people (rarely because most of the time I prefer to strip and dump them off in some torture room) because they are being shit (e.g. a legit threat to me, harassing me, nearly killing me, stealing my shit after beating my ass etc.) you pull some other bullshit with your "investigations" and get me banned regardless of the reasonings. Somehow I think you are all have some fucking vendetta or are just a bunch of fucking babies that want to harass players. I am getting really really pissed off with all these nonsense I have to put up with as it is already.

Learn your own goddamn rules instead of basing your fucking bans on people that get killed because they deserve it.
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Re: [Subtlegraces] Omnitricks -Stop being shit admins

Post by Subtle » #15953

Well, I'll just set out the facts. Here are the attack logs from what happened.
Spoiler:
[01:09:21] Has disarmed Alisya Hardie(raickoz) = null
[01:09:25] Has disarmed Alisya Hardie(raickoz) = null
[01:09:26] Has disarmed Alisya Hardie(raickoz) = null
[01:09:29] Has attacked Alisya Hardie(raickoz) with mechanical toolbox
[01:09:30] Has attacked Alisya Hardie(raickoz) with mechanical toolbox
[01:09:31] Has attacked Alisya Hardie(raickoz) with mechanical toolbox
[01:09:31] Has been punched by Alisya Hardie(raickoz) = null
[01:09:35] Has attacked Alisya Hardie(raickoz) with mechanical toolbox
[01:09:36] Has attacked Alisya Hardie(raickoz) with mechanical toolbox
[01:09:37] Has been disarmed by Alisya Hardie(raickoz) = null
[01:09:37] Has attacked Alisya Hardie(raickoz) with mechanical toolbox
[01:09:37] Has been disarmed by Alisya Hardie(raickoz) = null
[01:09:38] Has attacked Alisya Hardie(raickoz) with mechanical toolbox
[01:09:39] Has attacked Alisya Hardie(raickoz) with mechanical toolbox
[01:09:40] Has attacked Alisya Hardie(raickoz) with mechanical toolbox
[01:09:41] Has attacked Alisya Hardie(raickoz) with mechanical toolbox
Ten strikes from a toolbox which has a force-rating of ten. You do the math.
Your first reaction to being inconvenienced is to beat their face in and leave them for dead. Pretty much anything else wouldn't have gotten you banned.

I find the idea that this behavior is perfectly acceptable because someone just happened to save them very silly.
omnitricks

Post by omnitricks » #15954

First time, pushed the shitler down on first try and tried to get the youtool back.

Didn't happen. Tried to steal it again as soon as she got back up.

Second time, pushed and bonked to unconsiousness.

Not to mention the toolbox wasn't even mine. It was hers and she picked it up again right after. She could have walked away instead of being a meta youtool stealing shit but instead she proceeded to try and disarm me for trying to get back the youtool.

And you find the idea silly? Wow then, well done. You have just proven how inconsistent you shitty admins are. Because I've been killed a few times before for far less and when I ahelp, the admin lets them off because "oh you were only in crit but someone healed you so you didn't die" or "you're getting cloned" bla bla bla. They weren't even antags at that time.

Like I said, get good and be more consistent. Also learn your fucking rules and handle your investigations properly. Like fucking seriously.
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Post by Subtle » #15955

You seem to have quite the selective memory. That's the entire log; every single thing that happened between you two.

She didn't disarm you, she didn't strike first like you insisted in a-helps. You've got the ability to communicate or call security instead of murdering folks.
I'm not sure which Admin is using good luck as an excuse not to ban poor behavior but I'd love to speak with them too. Please provide relevant details.

Might want to use this vacation for a spa-day or something because you're not getting any bites with the "get gud" schtick, at least not out of me.
omnitricks

Post by omnitricks » #15957

Look at your own logs. It does not log dragging things so:

First disarm = successful push
I try to pull youtool away.
Second disarm + third disarm after greyshirt comes to take back youtool = successful push
Bonk Bonk Bonk - Try to knock greyshirt out
Greyshirt tries to disarm (Why didn't she call sec or run away? Oh yeah because she wants to steal the youtool and doesn't like it that someone is preventing her from doing it)
Then starts punching me back instead of disarming me. Of course I am going to continue hitting until she goes down then.
Not gasping, so didn't send her to medbay and proceeded to put the youtool back where it belongs.
So yeah, she didn't die from being shit and considering how crappy you admins are, she proceeded to ahelp since she is pretty damn sure that admins establish kills as guilt instead of actually looking at the fucking rules they are supposed to enforce.

I obviously cannot recall them all but since the most recent strings of shitty bans I've gotten and shitlers attacking me and not getting banned are pretty recent (within the last month)

You can see my ban req for a banbaiting mime, still sitting in the ban request section because none of you admins are even doing anything about me (yes, the way you actually ban people for "bad behaviour" really fills me with confidence) In that instance I got a one day ban for no reason other than Ikkarus unwilling to actually accept the reason and kept annoying mne by asking the same question over and over which I can only give one answer with. I lose out on a day, banbaiting mime walks off free and Ikkarus get to ban more people without being reprimanded for his shitty ban (as all other admins can. Getting off scot free when they ban for no good reason)

A few more I cannot remember but there was one yesterday or the day before. Without any warning I was walking in front brig and got lasered to death by a greyshirt (Saigon Sam) Not even an antag (because I don't think an admin would be "investigating" if he was) and he did not even get a ban by the looks of it because he was in the round pretty long and I saw his name again in a different game.

Lets not forget about borg which broke its laws by killing me but still isn't getting his silicon ban in my other recent banreq because "oh history!" Screw you all and your flawed reasonings/inconsistency.

So yeah ban "poor behaviour"? Please I think you admins have some sort of ban quota/banboner or some shit like that. That or a selective list of who to ban.