Post by Takeguru » #160788

Bottom post of the previous page:

>BokuDake 10

Well
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Chinese Cartoons

Post by EndgamerAzari » #160789

Finished both seasons of Darker Than Black. Pretty good.

Watched the first episode of Seven Deadly Sins. CONCLUSION: Not sure yet.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #160815

Takeguru wrote:>BokuDake 10

Well
Holy fuck.
I called it.
but... I didn't want it to be true.

Fuck.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Spoiler:
YASHIRO SENSEEEEIIII
Just like... the delivery of the reveal was better than perfect, jesus fuck.
私は完璧
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #160819

Where do I watch cartoons online?
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #160821

I personally use this awesome place named after the sound a Japanese cat makes, but you can stream too if you're lame

Also, BokuDake
I already knew the the killer because /a/ is dildos, but it was revealed pretty well
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #160829

Update: Watched episode 2 of 7DS.

I like this show now.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #160960

EndgamerAzari wrote:Update: Watched episode 2 of 7DS.

I like this show now.
damn nintendo's still at it with those console rehashes eh
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #161019

Fucking sawrge lol
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Reyouka
Byond Username: Reyouka

Post by Reyouka » #161137

Been watching dumb romance comedy stuff that has a sprinkling of the cthulhu mythos in it.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561197966737024.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561197966737024]Image[/url]
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #161138

Reyouka wrote:Been watching dumb romance comedy stuff that has a sprinkling of the cthulhu mythos in it.
if it's that one anime were nyarlathotep is a small anime girl, I could not get through 3 episodes of it, I just hated it so much
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Reyouka

Post by Reyouka » #161142

It is, although after looking up the discrepancies between the anime and the LN's, I've been trying to get my hands on the LN's. Dunno why, but I can tolerate watching it. Plus the opening theme is so goddamn catchy for some reason. ( So much dissonance between the happy tune of the song and what is actually being sung)
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561197966737024.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561197966737024]Image[/url]
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #161201

i think im gonna start watchin monster
i prob wont even bother finishing boku dake ga inari machi because ive read it all anyway and on reflection i like the art and the characters and the animation si great but its really not super special. idk, i think im a little bitter about the ending
in the mean time, osomatsu-san is still sme good shit and if youre looking for wacky comedy jokes about being a shitty depressed neet that does nothing but crank youre hog and wish you had a gf
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #161214

Is Arslan good? I'm abusing the fact Hulu doesn't make you pay to watch anime and I need something either really awful or really great.
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #161215

Maccus wrote:Is Arslan good? I'm abusing the fact Hulu doesn't make you pay to watch anime and I need something either really awful or really great.
Arslan Senki? I recall liking the show, I think I also read the novel but I can't really remember much about it right now. my memory is weird to where like I act like I have no idea about something but then I see/hear something and suddenly I remember everything about it. I might be biased saying it was good though because I like these kinds of settings/shows
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #161220

>Boku Dake 10

It's really easy to see that twist coming if you think about it thematically. I actually suspected the blonde kid was doing it for no other reason than that being a big twist.
Spoiler:
Also GOD DAMN IT PROTAGONIST THAT 'TRAP' WAS SO EASY TO ESCAPE FROM YOU IDIOT YOU HAD AN ENTIRE CAR RIDE TO THINK OF AN ESCAPE OR TRY TO FIGHT OR SOMETHING AND WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NEVER THINK OF CARRYING A KNIFE OR SOMETHING WHEN YOU'RE PURSUING A MURDERER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The entire show could have been resolved in no fucking time if he had just tipped off the cops that the first chick would go missing. Teacher dude would have gotten his shit kicked in.
Nice presentation though.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #161784

Hi guys, just coming in to say....

[youtube]KpHPizOiRbE[/youtube]

Modern anime is terrible
Reyouka

Post by Reyouka » #161840

Been trying to get my hands on a translation of the light novels for Nyaruko-San, but apparently they're so filled to the brim with references and japanese in jokes that noone has even tried translating them.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #161858

Malkevin wrote:Hi guys, just coming in to say....

Modern anime is terrible
damn... Hes right....
Amelius
Byond Username: Amelius

Post by Amelius » #162131

Well
It was nice and climacatic, but it triggered too many Frodos for me to fully enjoy it, especially since it was obvious from basically the first episode. I mean, Satoru, why can't you just slip out of the seatbelt which is intended for a grown adult, not a small child? Why not fight back when he's still in a public area and try to cause an accident or ANYTHING instead of waiting for him to take him to his murder den patiently? Why did the highly intelligent and calculating killer suddenly decide to go full retard and do something with no preparation or trap? Why wouldn't Satoru's ability trigger on his own imminent death? Still got chills from Satoru's final words though. Hell, generally speaking Satoru went from competent, entertaining, and slightly naive in the first few episodes to full retard.

I think I liked the Gate episode following the loli and diplomatic ambassador more.

Heavy Object is alright, procedural as hell, but good enough to justify a watch.

Konosuba is the best show this season, hands down. I nearly piss myself watching basically any episode. Shame the next episode is the last, hopefully it gets renewed for a second cour.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #162140

Amelius wrote:

Well
It was nice and climacatic, but it triggered too many Frodos for me to fully enjoy it

Spoiler alert
Spoiler:
He ain't dying. Without actually spoiling too much, there's another time skip
As for Gate, I was pleased with the incompetent yellow girl episode though I'm sad they cut out Lelei's presentation

And yeah, Konosuba only having 10 episodes was a huge let down

There's an OVA slated for a few months from now, at least
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #162141

Boku Dake should have ended at episode 9.

Unfortunately I read the manga up to lastest about when Ep 5 came out because it was so good and I wanted more. I regret it. The story gets worse and worse after they revealed the killer. Turns into (almost) literally Venom Snake tier.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #162147

I can imagine it getting worse. It had such promise, I was hoping that it was going to build on intrigue: Time traveler stuck in a childs body VS a serial killer sounds like a metal as fuck story. But as soon as he decided to save everyone via the power of friendship is when my hopes dropped like a rock.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Nexendia
Byond Username: Nexendia

Post by Nexendia » #162244

~snip that unimportant shit~

As for Gate, I was pleased with the incompetent yellow girl episode though I'm sad they cut out Lelei's presentation

And yeah, Konosuba only having 10 episodes was a huge let down

There's an OVA slated for a few months from now, at least

;-;
っぽい
Spoiler:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #162250

Konosuba will definitely get another season, the sales of the LNs skyrocketed while the anime aired

I didn't like SAO at all but I'm happy it was such a success because it definitely helped with getting Overlord and Konosuba animated
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Nexendia

Post by Nexendia » #162272

That last episode was great and I might get the LN for this.. maybe..
っぽい
Spoiler:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #162280

It will be
Spoiler:
Moon runes confirm it

Still, only 10 episodes was kind of lame
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #162338

they might've gone for just 10 because they weren't sure if it would really catch on, it is very different from most rpg-fantasy anime
Spoiler:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #162463

Jesus Christ

Boku Dake 11's OP
Spoiler:
The English slave name makes sense at least
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #162494

Omfg Boku Dake 11.
Spoiler:
He's gone from the intro holy shit that's genius.
The town without me now refers to Satoru instead of Kayo.

Also omfg the moment "Nishizono" started speaking, they tried to hide is face just to delay the "reveal" a little bit more but I fucking knew him straight off the bat.
YASHIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #162496

I'm starting Ghost Hound now. I've heard as described as "Serial Experiments Lain, but with ghosts instead of the internet". There's nothing I don't like about that description.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #162504

This is from an older episode of BokuDake, but spoilered none the less
Spoiler:
It wasn't really noticeable before, but let me know if you see it
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #162512

There's something in that picture?
I just see Fujinuma-san making her call about you know who being the killer (well, ringing her ex colleague with her "suspicions")

OH

OH OH.
Spoiler:
The spider's thread!
私は完璧
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #162515

Ding ding ding

I've been looking to see if I can find more
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #162611

Nevermind. Bokudake episode 11 completely flipped over and shat on the manga's plot from that point. So who the fuck knows where we're going now, MYSTERY ORIGINAL STORY RIDE TIME.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #162617

We knew it was gonna be an anime original ending

They kept the shitstorm though
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #162682

i dont feel like watching it anymor
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #162721

Gate was okay today
Next week is 24 and I'm not sure what to make of it
Nexendia

Post by Nexendia » #162942

It's going to be one of those it better be good endings
っぽい
Spoiler:
Nexendia

Post by Nexendia » #164277

[youtube]I2alkUAI4HA[/youtube]
Why does this anime get such good OP/ED ;-;

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Special was interesting..

Can't wait for tomorrow for that Gate episode!!!!

and finally...

Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm... THIS BETTER HAVE A GOOD ENDING!!!!!
Last edited by Nexendia on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
っぽい
Spoiler:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #164279

That is now how Youtube embeds work, grasshopper.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Nexendia

Post by Nexendia » #164298

well it's dumb if it doesn't work like that reee
っぽい
Spoiler:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #164299

Only a little over a week left until Jojo Part 4, Ace Attorney and My Hero Academia.
Spoiler:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #164300

Nexendia wrote:[youtube]I2alkUAI4HA[/youtube]]
Fixed

Also, Boku Dake 12 was

Eh
Spoiler:
Cutting out all the major Airi scenes and then trying to shoehorn her back in was really lame

EDIT:

Gate was alright

Kind of a "holding pattern" ending
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #165003

soon
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #165019

last episodes of Bubuki Buranki and Dimension W were good, hoping for second seasons of both

now its time to catch up on all those series I skipped this season
Spoiler:
Fonedsky
Byond Username: FonedSky

Post by Fonedsky » #165027

Reyouka wrote:Been trying to get my hands on a translation of the light novels for Nyaruko-San, but apparently they're so filled to the brim with references and japanese in jokes that noone has even tried translating them.
i like the kamen rider jokes in it
but that's the only part about nyaruko i really like
also don't even ask me what kamen rider is, i'll just link you to some wiki page
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #165302

Decided to download Planetes on the recommendation thats its a seinen and the poster child for "modern anime isn't complete shit" (even though it was made in 2003, same time as full metal panic/alchemist).

Watched the first episode... does the main character eventually stop being a loud obnoxious sanctimonious cunt whose incompetence would be a massive liability in space?
I had a few laughs at the other characters but dear god I hated the main character within 10 seconds of screen time, I thought it might've been a side effect of the second coming of bad dubbing era we had around 2005 but nope, original og nip voice actor is just as grating.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #165346

modern anime is shit
modern anime is shit
modern anime is shit
egads ive made a breakthrough here
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #165354

captain sawrge wrote:modern anime is shit
modern anime is shit
modern anime is shit
egads ive made a breakthrough here
Jokes on you jojos part 4 soon
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #165358

read the manga d00d
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #165387

Already have years ago, still excited to see it animated.

Oh pink blurry scans, how I do not miss those.