[Dethroned]Hornygranny

danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: Hornygranny

Post by danno » #15345

Bottom post of the previous page:

Saying that it's "needed" to be a dick is a fucking ridiculous, it's a video game.
It is as unnecessary as it is unwanted. Just stop.
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #15359

danno wrote:Saying that it's "needed" to be a dick is a fucking ridiculous, it's a video game.
It is as unnecessary as it is unwanted. Just stop.
Literally anything can be done nicely and politely.

Fuck, even being mean in a polite manner is more effective than just being a frothing dick retard.
you're gonna carry that weight
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #15388

this thread is so bad NNF should probably just delete it and remake it when someone has something worth saying in it
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #15392

"Minimods getting mad at admins they've never interacted with in game or in FNR the subforum" is getting a little old yeah
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #15516

Hornygranny wrote:this thread is so bad NNF should probably just delete it and remake it when someone has something worth saying in it
Have you ever noticed how SubtleGraces has far fewer posts in his thread, yet his quality of administration is almost identical?

Here's your valid complaint: You act like an asshole. I don't give a damn why, you should stop. There really is no excuse for being an asshole, especially when the job can be done without the snarky, shitty attitude and edgy "everyone is gonna hate me anyway so what's the point" bullshit.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #15528

Vekter wrote:
Hornygranny wrote:this thread is so bad NNF should probably just delete it and remake it when someone has something worth saying in it
Have you ever noticed how SubtleGraces has far fewer posts in his thread, yet his quality of administration is almost identical?

Here's your valid complaint: You act like an asshole. I don't give a damn why, you should stop. There really is no excuse for being an asshole, especially when the job can be done without the snarky, shitty attitude and edgy "everyone is gonna hate me anyway so what's the point" bullshit.
This post was so edgy I cut myself on it. I would agree with HG on starting new threads
Hornygranny
Horny Police

Post by Hornygranny » #15529

Your feelings aren't important to me.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #15545

good job proving his point there you guys
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #15553

Why don't you just stop being asshole oh my god that is how you get people to stop being dicks to you
You can't just ignore everything people say and then make new threads that's fucking retarded
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #15565

danno wrote:You can't just ignore everything people say and then make new threads that's fucking retarded
uh yes they can.
and they probably will. And the most you'll be able to do is type in a very angry fashion on a phpBB forum about how unfair it is.
that's about the farthest reach anyone that isn't a headmin has on this community.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Hornygranny
Horny Police

Post by Hornygranny » #15591

This thread is a good example of what I posted about on the old forum when Erro asked for feedback about this subforum (it was instadeleted). A few people with personal issues are making a lot of noise, but their complaints are not actionable, so they will indeed be ignored. Any actual incident of abuse belongs in Admin Complaints, which has been proven to get results.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #16255

How are their complaints not actionable? This place is for squashing beefs people have with you and you're not doing a very good job, treating your feedback thread like its your personal lawn you need to uproot and regrow when there's some weeds isn't the way to go about it. How can you not take action when someone says you did something that was a dick move? Why would you ignore that?
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Hornygranny
Horny Police

Post by Hornygranny » #16591

That's why I don't take action. I didn't actually do anything. Had I actually done something in game to cause someone to leave negative feedback, it would be prudent to consider what they had to say. But that didn't happen. You said it best:
paprika wrote:"Minimods getting mad at admins they've never interacted with in game or in FNR the subforum" is getting a little old yeah
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #16612

HG, you're probably the admin that has the most "blackmarks" when it comes to abusing your powers. How many times have you gotten in trouble for fucking with shit ingame? Like 3 or 4 times?
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hornygranny
Horny Police

Post by Hornygranny » #16617

The last time I did something that could even be construed as abuse was when I was playing with nanoaugs 600 odd days ago, and even then nobody died, and I didn't get in trouble. Considering I've been an admin for more than 3 years, starting in an era where flagrant abuse was the norm (Creed, anyone?) I think my record is just fine.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #16622

Seems to me like HG has kinda mellowed out. A little.

For the most part though it also seems like folks are still angry about things that he did do... But time has not healed those wounds.

I'm not defending him in earnest, just playing Devil's Advocate. Has he done anything Recently? Anything at all?

Perhaps we should all calm down and approach this freshly. And stop being so damned abrasive towards each other. This thread feels like rubbing a brillo pad on my eyes.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #16625

Nah, it's his attitude that keeps everyone at a certain level. That's why no one gives him benefit of the doubt.
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #16627

420goslingboy69 wrote:Nah, it's his attitude that keeps everyone at a certain level. That's why no one gives him benefit of the doubt.
It was directed at everyone, him included.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Hornygranny
Horny Police

Post by Hornygranny » #16634

ThanatosRa wrote:I'm not defending him in earnest, just playing Devil's Advocate. Has he done anything Recently? Anything at all?
No.
Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #16695

420goslingboy69 wrote:Nah, it's his attitude that keeps everyone at a certain level. That's why no one gives him benefit of the doubt.

I'm so high right now I can't see the hate.

On my horse. This is quite literally the reason why any non specific feedback is ignored. Because minimods, people who want to bitch and moan about others without an actual actionable complaint.

Just a bunch of babies.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #16699

Brotemis wrote:

On my horse. This is quite literally the reason why any non specific feedback is ignored. Because minimods, people who want to bitch and moan about others without an actual actionable complaint.

Just a bunch of babies.
Does that include me?

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #16781

Brotemis wrote:

Just a bunch of babies.
Brotemis gimmick: the post

Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #16856

HG helped me out a ton of times with admin stuff, even if it was just stupid stuff I was overlooking.
I am thankful for that.
They also do a pretty good job of modding the forums.
I play Boris Pepper.
Uitary

Post by Uitary » #22340

His avatar freaks me out and makes me believe he's evil. also he's friends with brotemis
Extricated
Byond Username: Extricated

Post by Extricated » #23481

Worst admin I've ever had to play with. Immature, impossible to reason with. I actually avoid playing on the server when he's on it, he's just that terrible.
BornToHonk
Byond Username: BornToHonk

Post by BornToHonk » #23483

Extricated wrote:Worst admin I've ever had to play with. Immature, impossible to reason with. I actually avoid playing on the server when he's on it, he's just that terrible.

Ayy lmao

you go kommando and ditch your squad of nook ops and then decide to complain?

Take your ding dong bannu like a man.

Also, hornygranny for headmin 2014
Last edited by BornToHonk on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Extricated

Post by Extricated » #23484

BornToHonk wrote:
Extricated wrote:Worst admin I've ever had to play with. Immature, impossible to reason with. I actually avoid playing on the server when he's on it, he's just that terrible.

Ayy lmao

You guys were messing about throwing the nuke launch code around without actually doing anything, I gave you a chance to get on and you never did. Hornygranny has always been a terribad admin and has no room for improvement.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #23503

Extricated wrote:
BornToHonk wrote:

Ayy lmao

You guys were messing about throwing the nuke launch code around without actually doing anything, I gave you a chance to get on and you never did. Hornygranny has always been a terribad admin and has no room for improvement.
It's pretty clear you don't understand how shitty what you did was so it's obvious why the fairly lenient ban stands (it could have been a longer antag ban).

This is not the place to whine about your ban appeal. Take it to an admin complaint if it was handled poorly.

HINT:
Spoiler:
It wasn't
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #23517

Stickymayhem wrote:This is not the place to whine about your ban appeal.
RIP
Helios127
Rarely plays

Post by Helios127 » #23526

NOW THAT BROTEMIS IS "GONE", IT IS TIME FOR HORNYGRANNY TO STEP UP TO BE

THE

WORST

ADMIN

OF ALL TIME!

YEAHHH!
just play on /vg/station, go have fun for christs sake
Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #23534

Helios127 wrote:NOW THAT BROTEMIS IS "GONE", IT IS TIME FOR HORNYGRANNY TO STEP UP TO BE

THE

WORST

ADMIN

OF ALL TIME!

YEAHHH!
He'll be back in a week or so.
:^)
Helios127
Rarely plays

Post by Helios127 » #23562

Spacemanspark wrote:
Helios127 wrote:NOW THAT BROTEMIS IS "GONE", IT IS TIME FOR HORNYGRANNY TO STEP UP TO BE

THE

WORST

ADMIN

OF ALL TIME!

YEAHHH!
Oh I know. Its just that HG and Brotemis have been dueling for the spot of Shittiest Shitmin since time began, and right now HG wins by default.
Extricated

Post by Extricated » #23569

Helios127 wrote:
Spacemanspark wrote:

THE

WORST

ADMIN

OF ALL TIME!

YEAHHH!
Oh I know. Its just that HG and Brotemis have been dueling for the spot of Shittiest Shitmin since time began, and right now HG wins by default.
At least Brotemis explains why he bans you and actually has reason to ban people, so I feel like HG would win either way.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #23577

Extricated wrote:
Helios127 wrote:-snip-
At least Brotemis explains why he bans you and actually has reason to ban people, so I feel like HG would win either way.
Wow, you're whiny aren't you?
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Rose-chan

Post by Rose-chan » #23590

Extricated wrote:At least Brotemis explains why he bans you and actually has reason to ban people, so I feel like HG would win either way.
From http://www.tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewto ... f=7&t=1171:
Extricated wrote:Ban reason and length: "Bringing shuttle alone as nuke op" - 1440 minutes
Nah, HornyGranny does alright.
Hornygranny
Horny Police

Post by Hornygranny » #23616

Helios127 wrote:
Spacemanspark wrote:

THE

WORST

ADMIN

OF ALL TIME!

YEAHHH!
There are many pretenders, but there will only ever be one Hornygranny.
Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #23677

Hornygranny wrote:
Helios127 wrote:
Spacemanspark wrote:

THE

WORST

ADMIN

OF ALL TIME!

YEAHHH!
There are many pretenders, but there will only ever be one Hornygranny.
Dunno about that, lot of old women out there.
Helios127
Rarely plays

Post by Helios127 » #23746

In all seriousness you really should not be trying to build a image of "Being the shittiest admin"

You should be trying to be a GOOD admin, and take any notes of "You are a shitmin" as "You are a shitmin, start not being shit"
Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #23758

Or take it as a sign that your feedback is up there with great minds like tunder 'admins who can't be on all the time should be deadminned' chief.

But seriously. You're a humongous shitposter and you should take this as a sign to stop.

HG does fine.
Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #23786

Brotemis wrote:Or take it as a sign that your feedback is up there with great minds like tunder 'admins who can't be on all the time should be deadminned' chief.

But seriously. You're a humongous shitposter and you should take this as a sign to stop.

HG does fine.
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #23933

Instead of emptyquoting you could come up with your own feedback, you know.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #23936

geilebeer wrote:Instead of emptyquoting you could come up with your own feedback, you know.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #23940

geilebeer wrote:Instead of emptyquoting you could come up with your own feedback, you know.
He summed it up pretty nicely, though.
Man_Shroom
Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Post by Man_Shroom » #23967

codes well, admins average, full of spunk and personality and
Spoiler:
is a qt
Hornygranny
Horny Police

Post by Hornygranny » #27911

my favorite admin
Litlbear

Post by Litlbear » #28278

pretty horny, pretty granny
good sense of humor which is a +
Hornygranny
Horny Police

Post by Hornygranny » #37114

Locked because I'm in the user group that hides this forum.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #142413

You cannot lock the truth hornygranny
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #142414

I'm glad Horny "This is my swamp codebase" Granny is gone from headmin and basically never plays any more.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #142420

that's not feedback it's just whining
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #142545

oranges wrote:that's not feedback it's just whining
>the moment oranges becomes mod

I'm so proud :')
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box