Appeals which have been closed.
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: VincVsVincent

[shadowlight213] VincVsVincent - Permabanned

Post by VincVsVincent » #170799

Byond account and character name: VincVsVincent & Ricky Wells

Banning admin: Shadowlight213

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Both servers.

Ban reason and length: Permanent, Reason: Rule 0. You bring absolutely nothing to to our server. Continuous rules lawyering , being creepy, and cancerous conduct with administrators. We don't need to tolerate you anymore. Goodbye.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2:35 AM GMT +1 (Might be off with a few minutes)

Your side of the story: After observing a few rounds I decided to join a round and get naked and wear female underwear on my male char, shouted over the radio "If someone wants to fuck come to the bar" which is probably the only thing I did wrong lmao, after that I went to the brig and wrote down "slut" twice and an arrow pointing towards me (http://puu.sh/osgmI/ec626db6b6.png) At this point MimicFaux, a trailmin pms me telling me that ERP is not allowed and that I should put clothes on, I replied that I am not doing anything wrong and that I shouldn't have to listen to him, shadowlight213 comes on and tells me as well that ERP is not allowed and that I was basicly a dick to MimicFaux, I replied to the "ERP is not allowed" with "But I am not erping nor doing anything wrong" which he thought was "rule lawyering." and decided to ban me.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I dindu nuffin.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Re: [shadowlight213] VincVsVincent - Permabanned

Post by Jacough » #170802

I replied that I am not doing anything wrong and that I shouldn't have to listen to him
A word of advice, this basically translates to "ban me please". When an admin tell you to stop doing something and then a headmin, tells you to stop doing something you need to stop doing it.
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: VincVsVincent

Post by VincVsVincent » #170806

Jacough wrote:
I replied that I am not doing anything wrong and that I shouldn't have to listen to him
A word of advice, this basically translates to "ban me please". When an admin tell you to stop doing something and then a headman, tells you to stop doing something you need to stop doing it.
I do understand that but if they explained why I needed to stop doing the thing I was doing then I would take it better than just "Stop doing that" if it wasn't even anything bad.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #170810

Ok. Took me a bit, but here's all the relevant logs.

Admin Logs:
PM: MimicFaux/(Claudius Thomas)->VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells): Stop advertising ERP, kthx
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->MimicFaux/(Claudius Thomas): https://tgstation13.science/phpBB/viewt ... f=2&t=6486
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->MimicFaux/(Claudius Thomas): I wont let a trailmin tell me what to do
PM: Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu)->VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells): How about a headmin :D
PM: Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu)->VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells): Erp is banned
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu): Oh hey Shadowlight, heard you were really corrupt and shit
PM: MimicFaux/(Jacquetta Nicholas)->VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells): Put on some clothes. ERP is still banned.
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->MimicFaux/(Jacquetta Nicholas): I'm not erping, I'm standing in the hallway expressing myself.
PM: MimicFaux/(Jacquetta Nicholas)->VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells): You made cat calls earlier about what a slut you were.
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->MimicFaux/(Jacquetta Nicholas): I still didn't erp
Lollerderby/(alien drone (869)) has added a note to vincvsvincent: PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->MimicFaux/(Claudius Thomas): I wont let a trailmin tell me what to do\n\nGarbage attitude.
PM: Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu)->VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells): Also. you will let trialmins tell you what to do, or are you refusing to abide by an admin's request?
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu): I'm not doing anything against the rules so I don't think I should be doing anything
PM: Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu)->VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells): PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->MimicFaux/(Claudius Thomas): I wont let a trailmin tell me what to do\n\nGarbage attitude.
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu): Nice note
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu): Also I said that since, I didn't do anything against the rules once again so I shouldn't be doing anything in this case or the other.
PM: Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu)->VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells): Cute rules lawyering.
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu): Then please do tell me what I am doing wrong
shadowlight213 has banned vincvsvincent. Reason: Rule 0. You bring absolutely nothing to to our server. Continuous rules lawyering , being creepy, and cancerous conduct with administrators. We don't need to tolerate you anymore. Goodbye. This is a permanent ban.
Say logs:
Spoiler:
[00:07:27]ACCESS: Login: VincVsVincent/(VincVsVincent)
[00:10:03]OOC: VincVsVincent/VincVsVincent : https://tgstation13.science/phpBB/viewt ... f=2&t=6486 BRING BACK ERP https://tgstation13.science/phpBB/viewt ... f=2&t=6486
[00:11:02]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(VincVsVincent)
[00:11:02]ACCESS: Login: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)
[00:11:22]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : I'M A CATGIRL
[00:11:22]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : I'M ALSO A SLUT, WHO WANTS TO FUCK? MEET ME IN THE BAR
[00:11:36]EMOTE: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : <B>Ricky Wells</B> wags his tail.
[00:12:50]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : FILL ME UP WITH SOME LIQOUR
[00:13:12]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : I am, underwear and socks
[00:13:27]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : I don't do yellow people
[00:13:32]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Go away, asian small dick.
[00:14:36]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Thanks!
[00:14:38]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : (cheer
[00:15:36]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Thanks again.
[00:16:12]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Yes baby?
[00:16:15]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : SO WHAT
[00:16:21]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : WARD GET BACK HERE
[00:16:41]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : ARE YOU SAYING
[00:16:45]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : THAT GIRLS CANT HAVE PENISES?
[00:16:57]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : OPRESSING
[00:17:53]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Oh
[00:21:47]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Do you love me now?
[00:22:59]OOC: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Guys erp is allowed again
[00:23:22]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : I spin more rhymes than a lazy susan and i'm innocent until my guilt is proven
[00:23:39]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Thanks David
[00:25:48]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : I move for no man
[00:28:08]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : No thanks.
[00:28:58]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : No thank you.
[00:29:40]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Oh no.
[00:36:51]ACCESS: Logout: VincVsVincent[DC]/(Ricky Wells)
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #170811

Definitely not someone I'd want around with his attitude
Pascal123
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal123 » #170814

Can you really not handle a person being midly lewd and being naked ICly then questioning the admins on what he is doing wrong and why he should have to put clothes on in a 2D Spaceman game?

Yeah he probably should have taken a different tone during the ahelp but really. "Put on some clothes. ERP is still banned"? Because he's naked and standing near graffiti that says "Slut"? No offense to MimicFaux but he's still got some learning to do as a Trialmin from what i've personally seen.

Didn't notice those Say logs. Yeah that's fairly fishy. But still. He didn't do it, to my knowledge you're allowed to be lewd to a certain extent as long as it is not explicitly done.
Last edited by Pascal123 on Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #170815

Read the say logs
TrustyGun
Byond Username: TrustyGun

Post by TrustyGun » #170816

[00:10:03]OOC: VincVsVincent/VincVsVincent : https://tgstation13.science/phpBB/viewt ... f=2&t=6486 BRING BACK ERP https://tgstation13.science/phpBB/viewt ... f=2&t=6486
[00:11:22]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : I'M A CATGIRL
[00:11:22]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : I'M ALSO A SLUT, WHO WANTS TO FUCK? MEET ME IN THE BAR

hmm I dunno sounds like he was trying to ERP to me
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #170818

VincVsVincent wrote:
Jacough wrote:
A word of advice, this basically translates to "ban me please". When an admin tell you to stop doing something and then a headman, tells you to stop doing something you need to stop doing it.
I do understand that but if they explained why I needed to stop doing the thing I was doing then I would take it better than just "Stop doing that" if it wasn't even anything bad.
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->MimicFaux/(Claudius Thomas): https://tgstation13.science/phpBB/viewt ... f=2&t=6486
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->MimicFaux/(Claudius Thomas): I wont let a trailmin tell me what to do
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu): Oh hey Shadowlight, heard you were really corrupt and shit
Tell me what you thought would have come of this
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #170819

[00:22:59]OOC: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Guys erp is allowed again
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #170835

Its also completely unrelated to this ban appeal.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #170840

Denied.