General Character Discussion

I cast magic missile at the darkness
Myroc

General Character Discussion

Post by Myroc » #1160

Talk about your character, other people's characters, ask questions, answer questions, or participate in other general banter concerning everyone's favorite special snowflakes (and their players) from our favorite 2D spaceman game.

Like me. You can ask questions about my characters.

A pacifistic and relatively sane Chief of Engineering, a sociopathic bitch with a robotics doctorate, and a forensics technician who hits on every woman on the station.

Please?
Characters I play:
Angel Hawke - Chief Engineer, Pacifist, Comparatively Sane
Damien Hawke - Detective, Compulsive Hero, Ladies Man
Kaylin Stern - Roboticist, Survivalist, Sociopathic Bitch
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Re: General Character Discussion

Post by Psyentific » #1170

It's funny, when I finally hashed out a consistent backstory and set of mannerisms is when I reached a satisfactory conclusion to my character's story and stopped playing her completely.
Last edited by Psyentific on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #1549

Has Damien Hawke figured out that Selene is creeped out by him calling her "babe" yet?
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Myroc

Post by Myroc » #1575

Nope, and he likely never will.
Characters I play:
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #1577

I want to lick whipped cream off Selene Avery's delicious brown body.
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #1646

How did the Milk Cream Sketch mutate into licking whipped cream off of-

Why you guys

Why

;~;
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #1673

Psyentific, are the pictures linked in Janet's bio an actual depiction of the sort of aircraft there? Can't tell, personally, because I don't see any reason to fly a propeller plane in 2558.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Stephie

Post by Stephie » #1677

Bluespace propellers, man. Where have you been all this time?
Mr Wondrous
Rarely plays

Post by Mr Wondrous » #1703

Eyo gurls wanna erp ;]]]
Myroc

Post by Myroc » #1709

Pandarsenic wrote:Milk Cream Sketch
I am not aware of this incident, and it intrigues me. Please elaborate.
Characters I play:
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #1718

I love when playing August Finster, and I mention how wealthy his business is, I always give a different reason for why he continues to work. The question's always asked, anyway.
"If I'm here, I have a reason to not attend boring business meetings."
"I'm scouting information to build my own company's space station."
"Why do you still work?"
"It's fun on occasion."
"Better dental than at Finster Corp."
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #1726

Thunder11 wrote:Psyentific, are the pictures linked in Janet's bio an actual depiction of the sort of aircraft there? Can't tell, personally, because I don't see any reason to fly a propeller plane in 2558.
Well, aerial dogfighting for sport is more fun when it's not UFOs, spaceships, and BVR missile fights.

I mean, would you pay money to watch a squadron of Spitfires and a squadron of Me.109s duke it out? War Thunder, but IRL? Because I'd shower that with all my money.
Last edited by Psyentific on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #1832

Probably, though I'd pay more for something slightly later, like Me-262 vs Gloster Meteor/De Haviland Vampire.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #1838

That's just personal taste, then. Good taste, too. I'm really curious what would've happened if WW2 dragged on into '48, if the Mid-War was '42-'45.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #1854

My guess is greater use of early jet aircraft, Me 262, Meteor, P-80, introduction of later German designs, which were either not built or only in very small numbers, like the Ho 229, Ta 152, and He 162. Another possibility would be faster development and introduction of later first generation fighters such as the F 86 and MiG 15.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
oranges wrote:
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #1884

Thunder11 wrote:like the Ho 229,
>Any of the Horten series.

All of my HNNNNNNNGH
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #1993

That derailed hard.

Anyone else twitch a tiny bit every time they see Ronald Jerome?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #2021

No, but I get 'Nam Flashbacks every time I see TARTAROS.
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #2027

One of my first adminhelps I sent was when I was a fairly new HoS and I asked if it would be metagrudging to dismiss Ronald Jerome from security BEFORE he started giving people CDB brig sentences (though I didn't know the term at the time) instead of after. I was told to wait until he had actually done something each round.

RIP fun
rosello

Post by rosello » #2063

Like what I said on the last thread, if anyone has questions about my characters I'm willing to answer them
Anyway, will Maya ever return? What did she do to deserve being killed on sight?
wake me up before you jojo
Marshall/Mira Mudskipper, Bethan/Renni Ashbird, Trish/Susan Gecko, Mia Karp/K.A.R.P, Elliot Spark, Adriana/Octavia Spiral, Mimi Mime, Violet Caterpillar, Eve Steel, Bethan Butterfly
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #2068

Maya may return later, but she ended up bombing a station in collaboration with another traitor then absconding into space where her Syndicate subversion was replaced by Cult of Nar-Nars subversion. She's been filed under "Lost cause" since.

Which is to say that I decided to end her period as my character with the time that I got cultist cultist cultist traitor cultist. In five rounds. Roundstart cultist each time, I think.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #2125

Yeah, that's pretty much time to kill a character.

I killed my old one (Gilbert Grissom) after a horrendous bombing accident involving 4 cap bombs, signalers, and some asshole signaling on default.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Mat13295
Byond Username: Mat13295

Post by Mat13295 » #2164

Guess i could put Ash under the microscope again.

Why is Angel one of the only sane people onboard the station?
I don't even play here anymore, hue.
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #2174

Mat13295 wrote:Guess i could put Ash under the microscope again.

Why is Angel one of the only sane people onboard the station?
It's nice to play one-shot or multi-shot characters every once in a while. Just, step outside of what you normally do and screw around.
(also depression is a shitty character gimmick)

>implying NT crews are ever sane
Comrade Leo

Post by Comrade Leo » #2179

Any questions for Tessa Rosa?
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #2220

ask me shit
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #2223

Question for anyone: How do you justify your character knowing how to do everything from major surgery to setting up the particle accelerator? Is there anything your character can't do?
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #2228

I play my character August as someone who doesn't know everything, and I stick to it fiercely.
Is the Engine isn't set, I complain and hire people to set it.
If there's a crate I need somewhere, as a feeble, 4'7ft old man that weighs 110 lbs, I'll get some space credits and pay assistants to move the crate for me.
All August knows is money, the chain of command, how to manipulate, how to operate the ID console, and other basic things.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
Myroc

Post by Myroc » #2238

Mat13295 wrote:Why is Angel one of the only sane people onboard the station?
I have no idea. I had no intention of making a character that falls into the role of Only Sane Man, it just turned out that way because the majority of players play characters that belong in an asylum. Interestingly enough, most of my characters tend to fall into the above role... but they all do so in different ways. For example, Angel is more "Oh my god I'm surrounded by madmen! D:", where-as Kaylin is "Oh my fucking god I'm surrounded by fucking idiots! D:<".
Characters I play:
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #2241

WeeYakk wrote:Question for anyone: How do you justify your character knowing how to do everything from major surgery to setting up the particle accelerator? Is there anything your character can't do?
I will "pretend" I don't know how to do certain things, but I have justified it that I have died so many times and been recloned, the recloning process has such a little effect on me, so all my experience stays with me.
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #2276

Sooooooo...
Just to let everyone know...
THOMAS HEEREN IS NOT A FUCKING MUTE JDJDNWIDBFUWJFHWJ.
Anyways, he's just a shy character, who hates talking, unless in extreme cases.
When he talks, he stutters.
And to answer WeeYakk's question, my characters only know how to do the current job they have, plus how to heal themselves (Not that hard...).
Same with Baystation, except they don't know medical shit (Unless it's Nick Crysten...).
Last edited by Spacemanspark on Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
:^)
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #2280

WeeYakk wrote:Question for anyone: How do you justify your character knowing how to do everything from major surgery to setting up the particle accelerator? Is there anything your character can't do?
Selene, as an augmentation junkie, uses Shadowrun fixtures like a datajack for most electronics and a skillwire for most non-R&D matters.

She gets cloned? HA HA FUCK. She loses all her skills for the rou- shift.
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #2286

It is all Dirt Simple
The PA? It's rote - Wrench wire screwdriver. Check containment, push button.
Medical? Slap a bruisepack on it.
R&D? It's rote - A sequential list, this, this, this, then this.
Toxins? Memorize a few numbers and a process.
Cargo? It's manual labor.
Sec? Point the gun at the man, don't be a dick, never stop thinking.

The only things my character doesn't know are the ones I don't know - Chemistry can be fairly complex, Surgery, while still memorization, is niche enough to see next to no use. Most of Science holds no interest to me, ditto with the Chef. I don't care enough to learn how to be an ace Service crewman, but I feel confident that if I did, I could.

I like to think that Nanotrasen has simplified the front-end of literally everything so that the barely-trained half-sane monkeys they call Crew can't possibly fuck it up but they still do anyway. All the incredibly complicated stuff that would require years of training IRL (Engi comes to mind) is simplified down to "Push a button" and automation and HUD prompts carry you through the rest.

I'll stop knowing everything when it stops being very possible and fairly easy to know everything. Until then? I'm going to run a station myself and feel proud of my ability to do so - I feel like I've beaten the game, really.
Last edited by Psyentific on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #2290

Wiring the particle accelerator: "Oh my god man just connect the blue wire to the blue plug and secure the - no, FUCK, what are you doing"
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #2292

Exactly - Despite it being so easy a trained monkey can do it, people still manage to fuck it up, even when they're actively trying not to. As much as I'd like every department on station brought up to the standards of Telecomms, if we do that we'll never get anything done. We barely function as-is, if we make it harder then nobody will be able to do anything.
Fuzzeldorf

Post by Fuzzeldorf » #2629

I just don't like working certain departments/get bored of them and make a character centered around a certain few departments
rosello

Post by rosello » #2720

I've been trying to move away from that, Marshall now has no clue about security/research matters, medbay and engineering knowledge is due to special snowflake backstory; Mia doesn't dare set foot in medbay for various reasons; Mira knows jack shit about most things besides bartender stuff; etc
wake me up before you jojo
Marshall/Mira Mudskipper, Bethan/Renni Ashbird, Trish/Susan Gecko, Mia Karp/K.A.R.P, Elliot Spark, Adriana/Octavia Spiral, Mimi Mime, Violet Caterpillar, Eve Steel, Bethan Butterfly
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #2762

Generally I stick to what the job title implies the character knows, and will stick to a specialization within that. Chrys, who traditionally does MD and Robotics is a Surgeon... and that's really about it. Rex Eponymous will do whatever's appropriate... but for the most part I tend to do things the character shouldn't know as a "wing it" type situation, and will occasionally purposely fuck up(Unless that fuckup is a clear rule one violation or may get me in trouble... even if I haven't been on in a bit, I have a pretty good idea what will fuck me over).

Winging it is fun. Sometimes "How the fuck did you know how to do that?" "I don't know." and someitmes, "OH SHIT WHAT DID YOU DO!?"
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #2845

>Implying surgery is made out to be hard from an IC perspective.

Space Station 13 is designed to be retard proof by Nanotrasen, everything is ridiculously simplied.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #2996

Skorvold wrote:
>Implying surgery is made out to be hard from an IC perspective.

Space Station 13 is designed to be retard proof by Nanotrasen, everything is ridiculously simplied.
A side note, is I tend to play useless idiots.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #4021

I try to separate roles to different characters entirely.

As Nomi, usually playing a sec role, I always try to stick with in the knowledge of my job. Normally saying things like "Is the big thingy working yet?" referring to the PA and generally seeking someone from their department to help me (it gives people more work and can make both roles really rewarding when this happens).

As Romona I try to take on a more experienced position so they know a little more.

As Olaf I play a "seen it all and it was meh" approach in Engineer roles. Knowing how to solve most things but being incredibly grouchy and aware that everyone else is a moron. I guess the responsible but kinda uncaring adult might fit as a description.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #4482

I intentionally miss a lot of shots when I play sec as Molly. He's god awful at combat shit. This is not an excuse for being trash at aiming in byond I promise.

Does anyone have a character that is from a different nationality/race that isn't immediately obvious? The only ones I really know of are Ty and Saiga being asian but I haven't heard them go any further in depth. My character Molly is whatever used to be Thai if it still exists in the future and I like to imagine Bangkok in 2554 either doesn't exist or is still just as shitty as it is right now.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Comrade Leo

Post by Comrade Leo » #4511

paprika wrote:
Does anyone have a character that is from a different nationality/race that isn't immediately obvious?
Tessa Rosa is the clone of a Mime, so 'French' nationality by association of mimes to the French, and she has been known to speak French on occasion.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #4607

i dont
its a game so i play the jobs that i want when i want to play them
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Mat13295
Byond Username: Mat13295

Post by Mat13295 » #4653

paprika wrote:Does anyone have a character that is from a different nationality/race that isn't immediately obvious? The only ones I really know of are Ty and Saiga being asian but I haven't heard them go any further in depth. My character Molly is whatever used to be Thai if it still exists in the future and I like to imagine Bangkok in 2554 either doesn't exist or is still just as shitty as it is right now.
Ashlyn is Russian
I don't even play here anymore, hue.
Comrade Leo

Post by Comrade Leo » #4659

miggles wrote:
i dont
its a game so i play the jobs that i want when i want to play them
Translation: RP a shit and your are shit for doing it.
AseaHeru
Rarely plays

Post by AseaHeru » #4768

By not doing everything, and being bad at most things.

Also, manuals. Afterall, who wouldn't print how to set up the PA on the PA?
I am located here, lurking in your posts, leaving piles of transparent wordings and being confused. Oh, I also try to map...

This, this is an example of what I leave for you.
Also, these days I mostly play Ursit McStation, mostly because I like roleplay.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin

Post by Thunder11 » #4999

Any specific questions about Jazmin?
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
oranges wrote:
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #5012

Reminds me of Psyentific's character a ton. :roll:
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #5054

Mat13295 wrote:
paprika wrote:Does anyone have a character that is from a different nationality/race that isn't immediately obvious? The only ones I really know of are Ty and Saiga being asian but I haven't heard them go any further in depth. My character Molly is whatever used to be Thai if it still exists in the future and I like to imagine Bangkok in 2554 either doesn't exist or is still just as shitty as it is right now.
Ashlyn is Russian
you literally just made that up just now to make her more snowflake get out
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though