[No Longer Admin] Okand37

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Okand37

Post by MrStonedOne » #170621

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: VincVsVincent

Re: Okand37

Post by VincVsVincent » #170744

Best admin by far, everyone else is a cuck
I'm alive
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #170791

Probably the best trialadmin/admin candidate I've ever seen.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #171026

Polite, to the point, briming with knowledge of the game and is dedicated to admining. One of the best admins I've seen for a long while.
Of course they still have little bits and bobs to learn about admining, but they always ask first and then act. A pleasure to work with.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #175446

I had my first ahelp with him earlier, really great guy

handled it well, not much else to say
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #176111

banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #176142

First draft pick for the season, John. Real A+ Bagilmin who does a lot of 'passing' in the 'pocket' on the side of you know what I mean. She can do some big time football.
RIP
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #176583

My favorite new admin.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #176591

Hibbles wrote:Real A+ Bagilmin who does a lot of 'passing' in the 'pocket' on the side of you know what I mean.
Go on
K Peculier
Byond Username: K Peculier

Post by K Peculier » #176613

A great bagilmin who is polite and quick to respond to ahelps. May his watch never end.
Also known as K Pecucklier
Yell at me here --> https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5075
Duncdar
Byond Username: Duncdar

Post by Duncdar » #176823

Extremely nice and polite to deal with, on top of promoting role-play and being extremely help to new players!

Fullmin post haste.

:salt: Doesn't play as often as they used to, and they're sorely missed in-character. :salt:
~lighter than Aire~
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #177256

Such is the fate of all those snatched up by the adminbus
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
The Ultimate Chimera
Byond Username: The Ultimate Chimera

Post by The Ultimate Chimera » #179477

He's ok.
Your sins are not to be forgiven. Pain and regrets are waiting for you.
Lilah
Byond Username: LilahNovi

Post by Lilah » #179683

So helpful and kind. Okand always calmly deals with my stupid questions and is so very patient. Good teacher 11/10.
:heart: Image :heart:
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #179934

She's a great gal. Feel like I have to fight with her over some ahelps though, quick finger on the trigger. Wouldn't mind if she makes fullmin before me.

That's no actually what I'm saying to do though.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #180520

[04:03:22]SAY: Ghost/Okand37 : No, kor said not to mess with megafauna.

I found this while searching for someone to yell at, good admin thank you.
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #180527

It's injustice for Okand to stay a trialmin, give her fullmin asap.
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #180541

She was talking to me, i spawned one in the thunderdome to fuck about with it. She didnt say why so i assumed it was a crash related bug or something and deleted him
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #182932

Has been confirmed to be in a cheating scandal with Niknakflak. Very disappointed.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #182949

I acted alone though...?
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #183050

this scandal goes without evidence.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #183091

NikNakFlak wrote:I acted alone though...?
He wasn't alone. You don't get to bring friends.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #193053

One of the basil greats. Gets shit done and keeps people in check whilst promoting good RP.

Is also an Ahelp Ninja, seriously... you'll only be able to answer an ahelp if he's currently replying to one. Nice.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #194232

Spoiler:
Just had my first interaction with this admin today.

I was talking over a seperate issue with NikNakFlak in a pre-round when I posted about what happened to me the round before, as people tend to when they've had an interesting (for one reason or another) round.
OOC: AnonymousNow: Derrick Cobb here. The real Derrick Cobb. I fistfought the legion (which was glitchily tiny, like bullet sized), got killed after getting a few good hits in, told that that didn't happen, cloned, killed again by another guy with a spear for no reason, brought back, then killed by a traitor in the morgue as I tried to put my clothes back on.
Notice that line about being "told that that didn't happen" up there? Apparently, it made Okand37 very cross.

Now, the intent of posting this bit of information was to share my experiences of the round with the other players, since many of them had been forced to have my face by a rogue geneticist (and people have a tendency to talk about what happened to them post-round if something interesting happened to them). There was that throwaway line about the Niknak discussion, since that was at the time ongoing, but it was a small, detailless part of an elsewhat intended post.

Okand37 felt that he had to intervene.
Admin PM from-Okand37: You can keep things to adminhelps, and you can have your disagreeances but don't bring it into OOC. Go read rule 6.
"Alright, then", I thought, "Since this mix-up in the circumstances surrounding my death is still unclear, I suppose I shall continue with in admin PMs, as requested in this message." So I responded with my best clue as to what could have gone wrong with the thing that killed me (and several other people).
PM to-Admins: Y'know, I've only seen sprite size manipulation with admin intervention. I've seen missized sprites, yes, but nothing that's actually changed size while being observed unless an admin had a finger on a slider.
To which Okand37 responded...
Admin PM from-Okand37: Since you don't seem to understand that ruling is final.

You have been muted from OOC by Okand37.
You have been muted from adminhelp, admin PM and ASAY by Okand37.
Let's skip past my obvious question of "What ruling?" to talk about what went wrong here.

- The admin weighed in on a situation that was being handled by another admin, by attempting to halt the conversation
- They reacted in a knee-jerk fashion when they saw me post about my round experience
- They gave me conflicting information, using my response - which was a course of action they appeared to recommend - as an opportunity to silence me with a chatban.

I'm not posting this in admin complaints because this is supposed to be feedback (and a complaint would get nowhere). It's not often that I run into situations with admins - I recall two other instances in my long time on the server - but I was very disappointed in the conduct of this particular admin, and hope that they can improve.
The situation in question has been clarified - it seems that there was an error in communication regarding the "keep things to adminhelps" message. I'm glad that Okand reached out to me to address this.
Last edited by AnonymousNow on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #194237

OOC: AnonymousNow: Derrick Cobb here. The real Derrick Cobb. I fistfought the legion (which was glitchily tiny, like bullet sized), got killed after getting a few good hits in, told that that didn't happen, cloned, killed again by another guy with a spear for no reason, brought back, then killed by a traitor in the morgue as I tried to put my clothes back on.
Notice that line about being "told that that didn't happen" up there? Apparently, it made Okand37 very cross.

Now, the intent of posting this bit of information was to share my experiences of the round with the other players, since many of them had been forced to have my face by a rogue geneticist (and people have a tendency to talk about what happened to them post-round if something interesting happened to them). There was that throwaway line about the Niknak discussion, since that was at the time ongoing, but it was a small, detailless part of an elsewhat intended post.
Yes, because saying "Got told that didn't happen" is not true. I said what I saw and you said what you saw, I never told you that it didn't happen and you stating it like that is quite dickish because it's putting words in an admin's mouth that I didn't say. Taking your dumb salt to OOC and misleading the situation to basically shit talk is bogus.

Admin PM from-Okand37: You can keep things to adminhelps, and you can have your disagreeances but don't bring it into OOC. Go read rule 6.

"Alright, then", I thought, "Since this mix-up in the circumstances surrounding my death is still unclear, I suppose I shall continue with in admin PMs, as requested in this message." So I responded with my best clue as to what could have gone wrong with the thing that killed me (and several other people).
PM to-Admins: Y'know, I've only seen sprite size manipulation with admin intervention. I've seen missized sprites, yes, but nothing that's actually changed size while being observed unless an admin had a finger on a slider.
Probably because taking your admin pm salt to OOC and intentionally misleading OOC as to what happened is shitty. Your follow up response claiming it was admins that did it is even better though, which is probably why you were muted right after.
To which Okand37 responded...

Admin PM from-Okand37: Since you don't seem to understand that ruling is final.

You have been muted from OOC by Okand37.
You have been muted from adminhelp, admin PM and ASAY by Okand37.

Let's skip past my obvious question of "What ruling?" to talk about what went wrong here.

- The admin weighed in on a situation that was being handled by another admin, by attempting to halt the conversation
- They reacted in a knee-jerk fashion when they saw me post about my round experience
- They gave me conflicting information, using my response - which was a course of action they appeared to recommend - as an opportunity to silence me with a chatban.

I'm not posting this in admin complaints because this is supposed to be feedback (and a complaint would get nowhere). It's not often that I run into situations with admins - I recall two other instances in my long time on the server - but I was very disappointed in the conduct of this particular admin, and hope that they can improve.
The conversation was pretty done, I wasn't going to revive you and I was busy hunting down 1 pixel sized legions. I then made a bug report, you taking it to OOC and saying shit that didn't happen is petty. They reacted by calling you out on your shit and simply switched to claiming it was admins that did it and you were surprised when muted? I fail to see how any conflicting info was given to you, you were muted because you put on your dumb tin foil hat, it wasn't even a chatban.
AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #194241

NikNakFlak wrote:~
As far as I was concerned or aware, that was what you said. If you're telling me that I misinterpreted what you said, then that's fine - I, as everyone, can misinterpret things sometimes, as has been demonstrated. It may have been due to being mildly annoyed by running into yet another glitch which caused my death, or because I was distracted due to being revived elsewhere in the middle of reading and typing responses.
claiming it was admins that did it
This misunderstanding was covered.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:

Xenomorphs a shit.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #194242

"You didn't say that, I just interpreted it as that you said that"

Nice
AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #194243

NikNakFlak wrote:"You didn't say that, I just interpreted it as that you said that"
Well, you did just clarify that that wasn't the case.

Spoiler:

Xenomorphs a shit.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #194244

I thought you were just salty but now I understand that you also might me dense too if you the reason you are upset is because "I perceived what you told me differently than the way it was exactly stated" and "you perceived what I said wrong from the way I stated it"
AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #194245

Empty insults are not productive. And I wouldn't say I'm upset - more disappointed.

Also...
NikNakFlak wrote:I perceived what you told me differently than the way it was exactly stated and you perceived what I said wrong from the way I stated it

Spoiler:

Xenomorphs a shit.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #194246

Im sorry, would you prefer I speak in haiku from now on since clear sentences don't work.
AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #194247

NikNakFlak wrote:Straight-up insults
Welp, I tried. We're done here.

Spoiler:

Xenomorphs a shit.
A3STH3T1CS

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #194353

my two cents, getting called salty and stating that you're not understanding a point of view isn't an insult.
passive aggressive yeah but not an insult, two different things.

what are some other admins' opinion on okand?
im standing by the general positive feedback still.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #194378

Mackerel wrote:what are some other admins' opinion on okand?
I don't often comment on other admin's feedback threads, but this dude is one of the best to come through.
I actively try to be less shitty around him so I don't set a bad example.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #194384

Even if what Okand did was totally incorrect, it would be such a tiny blip compared to all they are and all they do. I know for a fact without having to look it up that there's such blips with you, Anon, and you wouldn't want people to judge you based on those alone.
RIP
AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #195003

Hibbles wrote:Even if what Okand did was totally incorrect, it would be such a tiny blip compared to all they are and all they do. I know for a fact without having to look it up that there's such blips with you, Anon, and you wouldn't want people to judge you based on those alone.
Well, of course. It's rare that one piece of information would cause a complete turnaround in opinion on a person, and that was never intended to be the case. It was presented as a criticism, to be regarded alongside their other actions, and I, of course, have my critics.

As it stands, Okand reached out to me and we had a brief discussion about what happened. I'm satisfied with how it was resolved.

Spoiler:

Xenomorphs a shit.
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #225080

You recent ban has mixed opinions by other admins and players.
A few admins and players definitely interpret the rules differently from you which kind of brings a jury on the table since nobody agrees to anything.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #225085

Understands that a "can valid, must valid, all valids" attitude is unhealthy for the server. I'm glad to see him as Headmin.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #225095

If you're going to enforce things not in the rules, add them to the rules, even if they seem obvious to you.
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #225848

god bless this admin they're like owengo but good.

this is only a joke owengo please do not neuter me.
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #228178

Model admin. Works too much and needs a break.

10/10

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #231582

Holy shit, most polite admin in history of TG.
Remains inoffensive and cheery even when denying someone's ban appeal, something I've literally never seen.
Also gives great advice!
Digdugxx
Byond Username: Digdugxx

Post by Digdugxx » #231649

S-SO NICE!
Spoiler:
Qbopper wrote:One of the few posts on the forums to make me genuinely laugh out loud, well done
:]]]
Fiz Bump
Byond Username: Dennyb

Post by Fiz Bump » #231728

Super duper nice on the forums. Which makes me wonder about the ohoho-ing anime girl in their profile.
I play Fiz Bump.
I am not a game admin. My reign of badminnery ended a few years ago.View me feedback here: >:^)
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #231735

Fiz Bump wrote:Super duper nice on the forums. Which makes me wonder about the ohoho-ing anime girl in their profile.
I thought it was cute!
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #231741

Literally who?
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #231812

:-1: stole the player vote from me

nah but for real you're cool
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Poorman
Byond Username: ThePoorman

Post by Poorman » #232943

This happened like a month ago, but I feel like I should post this.

I was given a dayban for killing other ashwalkers as an ashwalker, and tried to explain why I did it through in character means, but she shut me down on the basis that ashwalker was a team antagonist role, despite the lack of any real indication this is the case. Ashwalkers do not have an icon to indicate team antagonist status. Regardless, I tried to explain this but I was daybanned.

I honestly feel like Okand uses their own opinion to resolve issues rather then the actual rules, which is a very bad thing to do as an admin. I figured if I posted an appeal, I'd just get shut down by every person on the peanut gallery as a shitter, and nothing would get resolved, but I think that the ban, along with the deliberation, was totally wrong.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #232959

Poorman wrote:This happened like a month ago, but I feel like I should post this.

I was given a dayban for killing other ashwalkers as an ashwalker, and tried to explain why I did it through in character means, but she shut me down on the basis that ashwalker was a team antagonist role, despite the lack of any real indication this is the case. Ashwalkers do not have an icon to indicate team antagonist status. Regardless, I tried to explain this but I was daybanned.

I honestly feel like Okand uses their own opinion to resolve issues rather then the actual rules, which is a very bad thing to do as an admin. I figured if I posted an appeal, I'd just get shut down by every person on the peanut gallery as a shitter, and nothing would get resolved, but I think that the ban, along with the deliberation, was totally wrong.
I remember something along the lines of you saying you killed them because 'they were weak and only the strong survive.' That isn't really considered IC justification for killing someone, especially in a team antagonist role. I informed you of ashwalkers being a team antagonist but you pressed on this being the reason, so I said you'd need to take a break and you did a 180 and completely changed the reasoning as to why you killed them.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
Poorman
Byond Username: ThePoorman

Post by Poorman » #232996

Okand37 wrote: I remember something along the lines of you saying you killed them because 'they were weak and only the strong survive.' That isn't really considered IC justification for killing someone, especially in a team antagonist role. I informed you of ashwalkers being a team antagonist but you pressed on this being the reason, so I said you'd need to take a break and you did a 180 and completely changed the reasoning as to why you killed them.

Ashwalkers AREN'T a team antagonist role, though. There's nothing to suggest they are, just because they spawn in the same place. They have no actual team goals besides a fluff post that doesn't specify cooperation at all when they spawn in which you can completely ignore anyways, because it doesn't mean anything. They are totally objectiveless, and have no team icon to indicate they are a team antag. Every other team antagonist role has icons to indicate who you are not allowed to kill and must cooperate with. Ashwalker is just a fuck around role for dead miners, and you're putting your own thoughts on what the role should be instead of what it really is. If you want them to be considered a team antag, put a team icon on them, give them actual objectives, and then you'd be right.
Last edited by Poorman on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.