여기까지 오는데 있었던선수들의노력에감사합니다

시청해주져저감사합니다

what that (roughly) translates to is the following:
Viewers,
mvp, in the shanghai majors
they had no server, no reputation. this is dota but we made it to top 4
i sincerely ask for you to not blame but cheer, congratulate not criticise
a year ago at DAC they had 1W 13L now they are at the top
last TI redeye said korea would be dominant at the major, everyone laughed, but look now.
thanks to the athletes who went
thank you for watching me

From what I could hear from that clip he wasn't crying because they lost btw, he was crying because how far MVP got to. i mean look at what aqua was doing in the finals:
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Re: doter 2 WHILST MVP DID NOT WIN THE MAJOR THEY WON OUR HE

Post by Sometinyprick » #160775

Well i guess they prob got a direct invite to the next major because of it, i mean koreans are pretty crazy good when it comes to video games in general pulling of shit like this

i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #163147

https://www.livecap.tv/t/samqua/uLant0Qypyd

HES CRYING AGAIN PROUD OF OUR GUYS
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #163157

http://oddshot.tv/shot/dotapit-20160320204513507

this is the 10k fucking 100k dream carl doppleganger dodge of the century HOLY FUCK QO PLEASE
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master

Post by Sometinyprick » #163481

daily reminder that every time eg loses a lan it's honeypot and ppd is just analysing the drafts and getting ready for ti, manila or next non-honeypot lan
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #171389

Intelligence now increases your spell damage by 1% per 16 Intelligence points.
oy vey
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #171391

smh
this makes very little sense considering that the whole point of mages was to create early game space and then be deadweight late game unless you had some utility.

this is also buff to qop
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #171452

6.87 SHIT'S GOING DOWN

TERRORBLADE LITERALLY INVULNERABLE 1 0 A R M O R
HUSKAR BUFFS LITERALLY SPEED OF LIGHT HANDS AND ARMLET BUFF TO ARMOR MY BLUE NIGGA
AXE BUFFS PURE DAMAGE SPIN KILL LITERALLY EVERYTHING MY RED NIGGA
BANE BUFFS LESS MANA ON ENFEEBLE RAPE PEOPLE IN LANE IN ONE OF THE MOST BRUTAL WAYS POSSIBLE MY PURPLE NIGGA
EARTHSHAKER BUFF LITERALLY TIME TO SLAM IT'S THE SPACE JAM
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #171479

WOOOO
PA BUFF
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #171483

>PA Buff

OSFrog just added into the game the Orchid 2.0, or how I like to call it, fuck PA harder than an industrial piledriver : the item
Also he buffed Axe who will shit all over PA with his pure spin, and Huskar is also quite good against PA with his retarded attack speed and magic damage.
Also Bane shits all over her
Really any hero shits all over her with her unable to really do anything now that the orchid 2.0 is in the game
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

yackemflam
Byond Username: Yackemflam

Post by yackemflam » #171499

BKB yo
Axe will shit all over PA anyhow Huskar too
BKB
BKB
NSFW:
I will admit I was laughing pretty hard during your skit in the boxing ring. - seagrimr
Spoiler:
Playing on the server isn't something you're entitled to. There's an extremely small level of responsibiliy on your part to play hhundreds of hours of a free game run by fuckheads. - Stickymayhem
A retards guide on how to make a maxcap bomb in toxins.
NSFW:
You`ll need:
1-6 Plasma tanks 1-6 Oxygen tanks
1-6 tank transfer valve
2 Plasma canister
2 Oxygen canister
1 Yellow (empty) canister
Wrench
Toxins lab access
Science testing lab access

Grab a oxygen tank and a plasma tank and bring them to the testing lab.
Super cool the Oxygen and superheat the Plasma.

Clean out the oxygen and plasma tanks with a filter/pump.

Then you wrench and unwrench the plasma and oxygen tanks in toxins. It`s important tha you do it one at a time. Try to get a 85%plasma and 15% oxygen mix.

Once you have a good burn mix, pump the mix into the burn chamber and light it on fire. Wait 10 seconds for it to heat up and pump it into a yellow (empty) canister.

Quickly set the kpa output to 163 kpa and fill the tanks with the burn mix.

Take the oxygen tanks and fill it up with a 613kpa worth of oxygen FIRST then fill the rest with plasma, you should get well over 2000kpa in the end.

With the new atmos system you should wait 5-10 minutes for you tanks to bake.

Take a tank transfer valve, add a oxygen tank and a plasma tank to it. You should have a maxcap bomb. Have fun blowing up the station mining!
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #171505

You got a BKB, big whoop, you got no damage and once that shit is low duration, which it will since you get mulched otherwise, you'll be dead in the water since you delayed all your damage items and have no farm

I guess you could probably run PA with a Bane so he could blink aghs on dudes and blow them up but you could do that with any other hero and it'd be better than PA in that role.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #171551

Dank patch. Guess I'll test it out in some yolo queue. Haven't played Dota in months.

Edit: Oh also: https://fat.gfycat.com/DemandingVerifiableCollie.webm
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #172353

BUT CLEMEEEEEEEEEEEEENTTTT THE KOREANS ARE TAKING MY MMR : ((((
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #177100

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #198269

FUCKING CHINA SERVERS....

PERFECT WORLD IS GAY
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #199219

WHY VALVE

FOR WHAT REASON

WHYYY

ALL I WANT IS JUST A GOLD QO STOP GIVING ME THIS SHIT

I guess it worked out in the end though? I don't know why they let you pick all the players for the fucking wild card matches like what??
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #199232

hah...

baseball cards...
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #201042

s4 is fucking horrid
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #201621

OG BAGGED AND TAGGED LOL
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #201684

TankNut
Byond Username: TankNut

Post by TankNut » #203367

This TI was easily the best one. Production quality was amazing.
Bolien
Byond Username: Bolien

Post by Bolien » #203765

Alright so after a year off, TI6 has pushed me back into this hell of a game.

Who wants to dive into the depths of MMR with me?
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #203855

i didnt watch the grand finals because eg lost
Bolien

Post by Bolien » #203858

It was a bummer yeah but DC is also NA and they were super fun to watch.
The real shame is that our Chinese overlords reign supreme once again.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #203882

LOL FUNNY MIRANA POTM OF THE MONTH TRASH MID EVERY GAME EVEYR GAME MID MID MID MIRANA MID MIRANA MID MIRANA LOL AGHS RUSH BLINK EBLADE LMFAO ECVERY GAME MIRANA MID 4-4-1-1 LMFAO LITERALLY 1000 DAMAGE WITH TWO SPELLS AT LVL 9 LOL LOL LOL!
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #204140

Potm can be strong and you never even need to skill arrow. Arrow helps for sure, the problem is most idiots try and hit blind when you should allow a team mate to set up the stun... SD, Naga, Tidehunter etc. Potm's strength is the fact that as soon as you get aghs your GPM is going to make a fucking alchemist cry and you are always a constant space creator that can fucking murder anyone who comes near you. Eblade and blink allows you to both escape and also murder even more people.

She's just strong, but she's not uncounterable.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #204450

CosmicScientist wrote:I found Dicks Assassin can help combat her if your team can help for your lack of attack damage. Or really anyone who can catch them by surprise and be generally anti-fun by using dagon or other haha, your armour doesn't matter agility hero with no health to begin with.
Sniper is very good this meta against potm. After leap is used, she is completely open to assassination, but you normally need to instigate a teamfight, but sniper is a teamfighter carry anyway.
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #204484

CosmicScientist wrote:That and assassination before it hits prevents leet runaway stealth, right?
Units under assassination from sniper has their invisibility shown, but once the shot hits, they are no longer shown. Leap does disjoint it, though.
Tb quite honest, the new ptom Mirana is a new breath of fresh air from the Storm Spirit hell and other mid type carries, in that the build alone is quite fun and refreshing. I don't know why, though, Mirana is not played as a semi-support. Instead of using aghs to farm, why not use aghs as a buffer in fights? Stand in the back, throw your arrows and what not, if the enemy goes past your front line nuke (maybe even save arrow so you can stun+nuke). I feel she would be a perfect 3rd pos if you can have a 4th pos offlaner, 5th pos sup, 1st pos carry, 2nd pos core mid.

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #204541

CosmicScientist wrote:Aghs is used to farm...? But I thought it only activated under enemy sight, which by the time you would probably want to get it means that'd only happen in team fights or someone being out of position?
Neutrals are counted for activation, I'm pretty sure.

lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #204577

Mirana's agh is probably one of the strongest in the game right now. Does so much(it's like a QoP ult but 360 and with like 8sec cooldown), helps you farm and is insane in teamfights.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #204615

lzimann wrote:Mirana's agh is probably one of the strongest in the game right now. Does so much(it's like a QoP ult but 360 and with like 8sec cooldown), helps you farm and is insane in teamfights.
Mirana and Faceless void are the current OP heroes. A hero that has the ability to turn a teamfight around with itself alone, in this hyper-aggressive meta of pushing down towers after teamfights/pushing towers that force teamfights has so much value, that you'd be insane if you wanted to actually win to not pick one of them. Chrono used to be just on par, because people were so tanky because the early game was so much longer. Early game time has been cut down like 50%, from what I've seen in my bracket. That means those high value aoe stuns and nukes basically do 50% more damage, because come end of early game/early mid game is when they are their strongest (also voids bash rate is like 50%).

Bolien

Post by Bolien » #204883

Latest patch was basically TI6: The Nerf.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #206663

http://teamsecret.gg/the-next-chapter/

FUCK OFF PUPPEY

fucking homewrecker ruined mvp FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK off
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #234273

Wisdom.
lzimann

Post by lzimann » #234322

who hyped for doter 3

lets hope monkey king turns out to be good
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master

Post by Sometinyprick » #234363

lzimann wrote:who hyped for doter 3

lets hope monkey king turns out to be good
might actually start playing it again if the patch is good
nothing can fix the community that plays it tho, it's only barely suffer-able when you have some friends to play with.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #234364

There will be 3 new heroes.
lzimann

Post by lzimann » #234376

Well, looks like valve pretty much ddos'd their own servers.
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master

Post by Sometinyprick » #234379

probably should have just released the notes instead of a hype countdown
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #234395

holy fucking kek we heroes of the storm now

http://cdn.dota2.com/apps/dota2/videos/ ... ebm?talent
lzimann

Post by lzimann » #234396

oh man, I feel like I'm going to stop playing dota 2, from the little i've seen... the new hud, this talent tree bullshit...
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master

Post by Sometinyprick » #234398

valve just went full retard holy shit
lzimann

Post by lzimann » #234399

Sometinyprick wrote:valve just went full retard holy shit
the worst part is that we can't just click revert button like when someone do a stupid ss13 update
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #234407

monkey king prophunt is go
Kel

Post by Kel » #234409

talents dont seem to be an awful idea but its very non dota-like and out of nowhere.. they seem very inconsequential but could flesh out some characters who are in a limbo of what their identity is (is abaddon a carry or support????)
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #234412

Abaddon is whatever you want him to be. That's the difference between Dota 2 and other assfaggots.
Kel

Post by Kel » #234413

Lumbermancer wrote:Abaddon is whatever you want him to be. That's the difference between Dota 2 and other assfaggots.
he's whatever you want him to be (along with characters like venge or venomancer who can pseudo carry) but as a consequence they underpreform in every way and turn out to be mediocre characters overall because of it. usually they get relegated to perma-supports in viable meta because supports are basically walking cost-efficient items and 1-2 buttons that do something.
lzimann

Post by lzimann » #234415

The beauty of dota, or at least what it used to be, is that there's no "THIS HERO IS A SUPPORT AND NOTHING ELSE", instead, everything works. Now I don't know anymore.