Planetside 2: Zerg Simulator

Talk about video games here
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Re: Planetside 2: Zerg Simulator

Post by dezzmont » #173213

Bottom post of the previous page:

Luke Cox wrote:So what is Vanu good at then?
Most Vanu weapons worth using are good at any range and are a reasonable middleground between the TR's ease of use and NC's higher skillcap, resulting in them generally just doing pretty well. Their vehicles are mostly the best in the game for general use, the magrider is tough and dodgy which means that in medium scale engagements they dominate, and their scythes are just flat out the best fighters in the game.\
Zilenan91 wrote:Did tanks get buffed in the last year? They weren't that durable before. Basically worthless unless you had a ton of dudes rolling around in them.
They got buffed ages ago to be less dependant on certs. But heavy tanks always are weak outside of swarms, except for magriders. Lone tanks get buttfucked by heavy infantry not because they go down particularly fast to rockets, but because all heavy infantry in the area can focus you. You are likely getting hit by 3 heavy infantry at a time to feel like you went down to two anihilator shots.

Most tank pilots use lightnings in small scale engagements because the lightnings increased ROF lets it engage more infantry and its increased speed lets it dodge about.
Last edited by dezzmont on Tue May 03, 2016 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #173214

>NC
>higher skill cap

Dude have you tried using the reaper, any of the shotguns, or the Gauss Saw? It takes a dirty freedom-loving chimp to use those to the best of their ability. I do agree with the medium-scale engagement thing on the Vanu though, they just have the versatility for that but in absolutely xbawckshueg battles the TR usually comes out on top because of how easy it is for people to get into close range when there are that many.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #173215

NC inarguably has higher skill cap firearms. Yeah, like every faction we have low skill firearms, but our good firearms both give you more for what you know how to do and are harder to use.

It doesn't mean that the faction uses them well, on emerald we do have a problem with NC teamplay and a lot of the outfits on our server try to keep this shit in house as a retarded 'trade secret' or whatever, but it is inherently there, the guns have the lowest TTK of any firearm as of now, but also punish you the absolute most for poor use between high spread, poor hipfire, increased damage lost due to missed shots because of a greater DPS investment in each bullet, the highest bullet drop, and increased ADS time. Making nearly any mistake with an NC gun means you probably are screwed, but if you don't you win any engagement you are in due to extreme accuracy, extreme spread reset, extreme initial damage, increased headshot damage compared to the other factions and low innitial variance.

Compare it to the TR, which have high horizontal spread that can't be reset which puts a hard cap on your max accuracy, low effective range, reduced penalty from each missed bullet/laser due to most of the DPS being in ROF, and faster ADS time, you are encouraged to just flip out, run about like an idiot, and hold down the trigger, and you don't get a ton of benefit from playing 'better.'
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #173219

I try and play after a year and every blue retard is using the same SMG that oneshots me.

The fuck happened?
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #173220

The SMGs aren't good outside of organized play, they let you assassinate one newbie maybe in skirmishes.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #173222

Yeah the SMGs will get out performed by any assault rifle the TR has. The only time I've ever been rekt by one has been when an entire platoon of cloaked vanu appeared behind us but we just spawned two anti-infantry MAXes and they evaporated into mist
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #173227

If you cert the infiltrator out right and run off to ghost cap or play smart you can ruin everyone's fucking day.

1) Get that NS SMG with the silencer on it
2) Pour all your certs into your cloak so it has the maximum time
3) When the battle is raging, don't go to where the battle is like an idiot. Run around the battle to the facility everyone is resupplying out of. Hack everything.
4) Laugh when people are forced to trek halfway across the continent to spawn a new vehicle or MAX.
5) Laugh harder when the hiccup in supply forces them to lose the facility where the fighting was and you ghost cap the facility you were hiding stalking around at.

People will have Sunderers close to the battlefront. That's fine. You aren't cutting off their immediate supply, you're cutting off the link in the chain behind it, which is harder to notice when you're all focused on the immediate confrontation. You're counting on that one suicidal push that would normally just be a temporary setback to now cost them the entire location. One dumbass with a brick of C4, one brave pilot nosediving into a sunderer.
Last edited by Timbrewolf on Tue May 03, 2016 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #173228

People like to shit on the lattice system but it was fucking hell when there was itty bitty squads of fuckers each with their own individual sunderer who would go behind enemy lines and ghost cap territory. Eventually they made it so that to cap territory it would need to be directly connected to a warpgate but it was still pretty cancerous up until they had lattices since the Vanu could just magrider over mountains and you'd have to hitch a ride in a flyer to catch up with them.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173229

I guess I should clarify that yeah, I don't mean ghost capping in the traditional sense I mean that you will be standing on a point and immediately start converting it when the previous point caps much like a Spy in TF2 would do.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #173230

They ARE infiltrators though, so the second that the enemy team spawns a MAX they just dissapear into bloody mist. They also can't in any way compete with the assault rifles medics get.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173233

Point blank SMG's can put in a lot of work. As can knives to the backs of unaware folks.

A MAX is a real pain in the ass but you should have C4 handy for these situations.
You're not going to hold the point all by yourself. No way. But you can dance around the place being a real pain in the ass while the rest of your force pursues their retreat to the new battlefield.

..at which point you leave and go find a less populated area to start fucking with again.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #173235

Infiltrators have absolutely no anti-max tools, they lack C4.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #173236

Infiltrators had C4 at one point but it was removed. I know the TR had it after launch.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173238

dezzmont wrote:Infiltrators have absolutely no anti-max tools, they lack C4.
Zilenan91 wrote:Infiltrators had C4 at one point but it was removed. I know the TR had it after launch.

Whaaaaat? Holy shit that sucks. I guess they just have anti-personnel explosives now? Ugh. Can't kill a MAX with one of those.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #173242

Yeah it was cancer because you'd have like 3 or 4 infiltrators cloaking around sniping sunderers and you couldn't really do anything about it.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #173251

Another big reason was that LAs didnt really have anything working for them when Infis had c4.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #173252

LAs have always had shotguns which if I remember right do damage through tank armor
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173253

>TR MAX'es running amok all over our Biolab
>fucking hell fuck this shit fuck
>get in NC MAX
>fucking hate this thing fuck time to get owned
>wild TR MAX appears
>fuck me man fuck it just do what I can
>empty shitty shotgun into him
>fucking gun is a piece of shi-
>it slaughters him

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DID THIS GET A BUFF OR SOMETHING? WHAT THE FUCK?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #173254

Zilenan91 wrote:LAs have always had shotguns which if I remember right do damage through tank armor
You remember wrong. Shotguns are a pretty ineffective anti-infantry weapon as well, and only really mesh well with drifter LAs, which are not popular. Most LAs who want to fight load up their faction's carbine and play as a sort of flanking marksman, and then do poorly.
An0n3 wrote:DID THIS GET A BUFF OR SOMETHING? WHAT THE FUCK?
No, but our anti-MAX weapons are the best if you are close enough to have hot sweaty sex with the enemy MAX. Otherwise you lose. The scenarios where our MAX rocks at fighting infantry or other MAXes are so rare this may legitimately be the first time you were in optimal range in a 'fair' fight.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #173258

NC MAXs are actually really good in places like the Biolabs
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173262

I don't think I've ever killed anything with the NC Max before, then suddenly bitch slapped the Max I hate fighting the most out of all the shit in the game.

My mind is totally blown.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #173299

Zilenan91 wrote:Did tanks get buffed in the last year? They weren't that durable before. Basically worthless unless you had a ton of dudes rolling around in them.
Maybe you're remembering butt shots?
Tanks take significantly less shots into the back plate to explode.

Vanus perk is maneuverability.
Their tanks can go places no other tank can.
Their max turns into a disco dancer of death (though this got nerfed a while back)
Most importantly most of their weapons have an Aim Down Sights movement modifier of 0.75 instead of the 0.50 most other factions get, so you can ADADAD dodge a lot better. Their weapons also don't suffer bullet drop for the most part, aside from snipers. IIRC they have either the lowest bloom or recoil too.

@Anon - the vanguard's strongest armor is its side armor. If you're not rolling out of cover parallel to the enemy line then rolling back in as your hard hitting cannon reloads, you're doing it wrong.
Speaking of the cannon, their HE is practically a tactical nuke wit h the extreme damage and splash it has.
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #173303

No tank has higher side armor than front armor. The damage resistance of the side armor is 3% lower than the front armor on a vanguard. The reason many solo tank players go with side facing is because the loss is not significant compared to a better ability to line up shots and dodge fire, not because its stronger.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #173304

It does with reinforced side armor
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #173317

Ah, strongest as in best, not strongest as in resistant to damage.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #173341

I should honestly start fucking aboot in vehicles, I just never use them. As a medic i haven't really done much else than park a sundy
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #173357

I was gonna join up for some more masterful operating till I realised two things:
1. HOLY FUCK THIS GAME IS MASSIVE... like seriously, only freaking Titanfall is bigger with its stupid 80Gb uncompressed audio...
2. You join the NC... wow... really... like really though? Are you new? I take it your new. Because you're definitely not 12, so you must be new.

EDIT: also I put a feck load of time into VS and I'm not sure if there's anyway to transfer characters. Though this was pre SEO selloff so my character might not even exist anymore
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #173384

Picked up playing again, doing all right.

I was right, I still have some stuff on an NC character on Emerald. I've been running around hacking terminals and capping people with the Stalker cloak and crossbow or Commissioner.

The NC absolutely doesn't understand flanking, though. In one fight there were 6 heavy infantries shooting at a player-made wall while 5 enemy engineers repaired it from the other side.

I walked around and shot them all with the Comissioner, they never even turned around. Stalker is hilarious for player-built base infiltration.

Oh, right, that reminds me: Are there swapped heatshimmer textures going around or something? Once in a while I'll be crouchcloaked in a corner somewhere and someone just instantly runs straight to me and shotguns me in the face.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #173414

Oh it's so terrible how nobody knows how to flank. For me it's good because I just get tons of revives and heals. They'll just run through the same point if nobody moves a sundy.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #173440

My general competency tends to drop the longer I play in one session. I get impatient, I think.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #173482

It's funny i like being a sneaky bastard and flanking, or sneaking in from behind to wreck shit. Which is irritating because of the fact that NC doens't understand flanking and I'm a lone wolf as a result.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173502

Let's play tonight!

Depending on the people we get we could:

2-3:
Vehicle crews again. Airborne kebab removal services. Tank columns.
Infiltrator commando unit. Ghost caps and sniper rifle firing lines from the flanks.

4-6:
FREEDOM BLOB. Join the big fights and try to win parts of the map.
Go Rogue. Pile everyone into a light mechanized infantry unit and try to flank around the front to attack other points.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #173505

Sorry guys gonna be out of commission for the rest of the week on vacation. I have been playing a little bit solo though, grabbed a ton of upgrades for my medic and am saving up for the reaper dmr
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #173514

I got my crossbow back out and remembered why I love that thing.

The combination of range, silence and the STALKER cloak is great. I've heard people complain about the weird trajectory of the bolts but it feels right to me.

Only issue for me is the low muzzle velocity. Still like the Comissioner, but I prefer the crossbow for my stalking needs.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #173537

I'll try tonight, got a time in mind?

I probably won't be able to do anything but medic or engi though, depends on how much Netflix my sister/niece intend on watching
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #173551

If I get a chance and am not dragged into Overwatch, If there's 4 of us or more, I'll just grab a reaver with rockets and try to not get shot down repeatedly while flying firesupport.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #173563

Reinstalled and played for two hours.

Saw less than 10 people total in two hours play time.

gg
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #173575

I ran with an outfit platoon today and it was fucking glorious. They said we were doing sundy ops so we all load up in tricked to shit sunderers. Before we even left the warpgate we had like 10-15 sunderers all certed up the ass and with full gunners.

So with all of that shit we rode our way to the Vanu warpgate and went to this big stretch of flat land and started going in a big circle blowing up tanks. Eventually some Vanu redeployed into Scythes but we had vulcans so we mulched them pretty fast. The only reason we got pushed out was because we lost two sunderers who instantly died on a rock due to physics glitches and then like 100 Vanu redeployed and spawned lightnings so we ran and got blown up by NC HAs who had flashes and turrets on the flashes

After that we all rolled into mostly medics, a good amount of MAXes and a few engineers and we rolled an NC biolab and a few other territories. I had to get off by then but it was fun as fuck.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173589

Decided to play as an Infiltrator again. Threw some certs at getting a silencer for my bolt action. It's rough, the bullet drop becomes super severe, and the muzzle velocity requires you to lead like fucking crazy, but I did a fuckton of damage to a TR offensive on one of our datalabs. They all kept running around the side of the compound and taking cover behind this shipping crate...which I had a perfect line of sight to.

I think my record was an 11 kill streak?

Kinda tempted to throw the money at getting the Railjack now just for shits.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #173626

The Railjack is pretty damn good- next to zero bullet drop and really high muzzle velocity. It's basically a straight upgrade from the Bolt Driver IF you don't plan on using a suppressor.
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #173631

It is not, the railjack lets you ignore bullet drop (a non-issue if you understand how much your bullet will drop) in exchange for a delay on your shot that can't be compensated for on an unpredictable target.

You can of course try to lead your target during the shot rather than ahead of time with increased velocity, and while many people prefer it, it is not a straight out upgrade, and I suspect An0n3 fights at ranges where the delay is going to result in a significant accuracy loss.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173635

Honestly I'm pretty shit at compensating for the bullet drop though.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #173636

Just set up waypoints to start learning to judge distance, then figure out how far down on your screen the bullet drops at that distance.

Unless you are firing at comical ranges you don't really ever need to compensate very much anyway.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173676

Using the LA80 with a suppressor I definitely need to be up at like 3-4 pips from distances I wouldn't consider very far.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #173708

I'll join this once I'm back on my good connection and figure out how to 420tacticoolultrastealth.
Or I'll do like TF2 and go dedicated medic.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Reyouka
Byond Username: Reyouka

Post by Reyouka » #173717

I have characters on all 3 factions with VS as my main. Holy fuck I am bad with NC guns.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561197966737024.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561197966737024]Image[/url]
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #173720

Eww, we've got an ayy lmao in our midst, get the pitchforks
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #173727

Reyouka wrote:I have characters on all 3 factions with VS as my main. Holy fuck I am bad with NC guns.
I could give you some pointers in VR. Its not too hard, just ease off the trigger, and never ever ever shoot from the hip unless you are crazy close. Ideally you will get to the point where you can reset spread without visibly stopping your shots.
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #173743

I can't believe a 4 year old pay to win(well enough implemented and the game is still here i suppose) has managed to max its main server again.
Wait times are currently atrocious for every continent.

>specing out a reaver before learning how to fly.

I'm just going to stand about a mile away from the pad while you learn mouse-flight.

>guns and money and guns

Nc bolt driver with straight bolt. the cancer my team deserves. I can hit moving targets. Soon I may be able to actually predict the godawful drop so I can shoot them in the head. despite the fact i am reading it right it still feels weird for bullets that apparently go fast to drop like that. notably you bullets don't rise before they fall(adjustable zero when what asstard decided to zero my scope at ZERO). Fun fact the scopes markings are perfectly accurate at all ranges bullets drop at 1 dot every 500 and people at 2k cross from from side 1 to 0 in exactly travel time.

The rocket launcher is an anemic piece of trash. cant even fuck up a lightning without rolling a squad which is why rushes are so hard to shut down. better off with light assault c4 2 packs put a hefty dent in anything you can reach. too bad people can just pay to reduce vehicle counters like making it 30 percent bombproof.
Last edited by Supermichael777 on Wed May 04, 2016 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #173744

One of the potential strengths of the model is coming back is free no resub bullshit.

Still that's about the nicest thing I can say about freemium.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173745

There's passive cert gain as well. You'll get a bunch of certs for the time you've been gone.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: