TF3

Talk about video games here
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Overwatch

Post by peoplearestrange » #173359

Bottom post of the previous page:

Is this the open/close beta rn? Or actual release? If its open beta I def want to try it, hows to get in? If its closed, well crud, I guess I'll wait.
I'm kinda interested, but Im also kinda broke right now.

Unrelated, anyone in the UK wanna buy some stuff?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #173361

>not playing mercy
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #173411

It will be open beta on the 5th through 9th of May.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #173415

ColonicAcid wrote:roadhog is THE shit guys.
I'M A ONE-MAN APOCALYPSE

Hooking a squishy healer and giving them a lethal dose of facial shrapnel is so satisfying. It's too bad his Ult is kinda underwhelming, though.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #173453

I think he's too strong and needs to be nerfed.
His hook is too responsive, you can change its location up until it leaves your hand, and after that it's over for the enemy.

I've had games with like 70% hook rate, it's insane. Though his biggest counter is reaper, you hook that piece of shit into you and you're donezo.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #173478

I just love being a bomb lobbing austalian shitlord with Junkrat. I swear my old Demoman skills have been reawakened(Not that I was that tremendously good with him but whatever.) I don't use his Traps too overmuch, and my main thing is being able to judge my firing arc with reasonable accuracy along with being able to easily lead targets with it. Concussion mines to support teammates or move people off objectives(or outright kill them when they're low). I don't even bother to trying to lay trap with them. I just toss and detonate, often in midair.

Also It appears to be a preorder closed beta at the moment, but yea, 5th to the 9th it's Open.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #173504

>paid for collector's edition preorder
>still haven't gotten a key
>everyone is talking about how much they like playing it
>go to bed every night crying into my tracer bodypillow
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #173508

check your email you should 100% get one already.

unless you preordered after they said they would send keys i dunno

send a ticket
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173518

Oh.

For some reason my blizzard.net account was still set to some old email I don't use anymore.

Neat.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #173624

Roadhog is is an awesome character but he isn't anything like Reinhart or Winston. I have lost games because our main tanks were roadhogs, he can secure kills real easy but if the team has a halfway compitent builder and offense characters you almost need one of those two. Even D.va can in theory flank the builder and wipe out the nest, but Roadhog and Zarya don't do what tanks are supposed to do, neither can actually stop the enemy team from dying. He is probably up there with D.va for best secondary tank character though.

I also don't really have a problem getting hooked by Roadhog, most characters can either save themselves or punish Roadhog for doing so, so it isn't a great 1v1 ability. He needs to pull you dramatically out of position for it to matter.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173673

Mercy is pretty damned good if you have good team composition. If she gets stuck on her own she's dead meat.
Zenyatta is a good balance between being able to help the team a lot and also still being a threat on his own.

McCree's one-two flash bang/revolver dump is pretty silly. His alt doesn't seem to work anywhere near as well as I had thought it would. Queue'ing up those bullets reminds me of old Red Dead Revolver, but it seems to take more work than I'm putting into it? Something's not working out quite right when I use it. It's not dropping people.

Highlight of my first time playing:

Bastion jumped on the cart so I hopped on behind him and started giving him the damage buff as Mercy.
Reinhardt was in front with his shield up.
We rolled forward and mowed down everyone.
It was a massacre holy shit.
The one time he died I just used my ult to revive him.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #173696

Wanna share bliz tags?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173700

An0n3#1793

...I think.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #173712

Sent, I am dezzmont#1606.

I am torn between the fact Reinhart is generally better than D.va and Zarya in pubs and the fact that Reinhart and Winston are boring as shit to play.

Zarya is amazing but she definitely doesn't play like a regular tank and I don't think the game does enough to really encourage your teammates to go ham when you are shielding them, she is a character who depends on her team to get her damage up and the way she does it is by creating a situation where her teammates and her are rewarded for doing something that is normally a terrible idea. It is a problem with a lot of "turn about" abilities in action games, and I think league handled it best with Zillean's ultimate basically taking over your screen and UI and screaming at you "Go ham and die you idiot!"

The reward is so great though, her with Mercy is amazing because she basically is a heavy who ubercharges her medic and then on top of that gets the highest damage in the game.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173746

D.Va's self-destruct needs a better visual indicator of range so I can learn how far from it I need to be to avoid it.

When her mech pops it just gets a tiny yellow explosion circle around it

that has a hitbox many, many, many times larger. Fucking garbo. It's completely invisible.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Laharl Monthy
Byond Username: Laharl Montgommery

Post by Laharl Monthy » #173760

An0n3 wrote:D.Va's self-destruct needs a better visual indicator of range so I can learn how far from it I need to be to avoid it.

that has a hitbox many, many, many times larger. Fucking garbo. It's completely invisible.
If the warning indicator is Yellow, you're fine.
Otherwise, GTFO.
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #173762

An0n3 wrote:D.Va's self-destruct needs a better visual indicator of range so I can learn how far from it I need to be to avoid it.

Or just be Mei and iceblock it
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #173764

Yeah, apparently it's not an actual sphere-like explosion, it's a line of effect... effect. So if you put something solid between you and it you should be okay.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #173795

dezzmont wrote:Roadhog is is an awesome character but he isn't anything like Reinhart or Winston. I have lost games because our main tanks were roadhogs, he can secure kills real easy but if the team has a halfway compitent builder and offense characters you almost need one of those two. Even D.va can in theory flank the builder and wipe out the nest, but Roadhog and Zarya don't do what tanks are supposed to do, neither can actually stop the enemy team from dying. He is probably up there with D.va for best secondary tank character though.

I also don't really have a problem getting hooked by Roadhog, most characters can either save themselves or punish Roadhog for doing so, so it isn't a great 1v1 ability. He needs to pull you dramatically out of position for it to matter.
You play Roadhog if the enemy builder is a bastion.

Yeah love your whole turret business buddy when YOURE RIGHT HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF MY TEAM.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #173806

Dual Reinhardt charges with good Damage are bullshit man...

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #173822

Protip: Absolutely ANYTHING that blocks the center of the mech's model from your line of sight can be used for cover from the self destruct. You can hide behind a fucking streetlamp if you stand right.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173848

Yes I've heard that any intervening object will stop the explosion. That doesn't really help me figure out how far away I need to be from that fucking thing when every D.Va player keeps spamming self-destruct and launching her mech onto capture points.
Laharl Monthy wrote:If the warning indicator is Yellow, you're fine.
Otherwise, GTFO.
Thanks, I'll try to keep an eye out for that next time it happens...which will undoubtably be within the first 30 seconds of gameplay next time I go to play.

Okay so I'll be the one to ask:

When are we assembling on TS and forming a pubstomp brigade?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #173900

I really can't understand the hype behind this game. It seems like a competent shooter with some colorful characters, but it feels so uninspired. It's like a low-skill ceiling TF2 with some abilities thrown in, many of which are just lel i'm gonna kill you now and you won't be able to help it sort.

The matches are also super fucking short, and there's no dedicated servers.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173909

1) TF2 is mutant cancerous garbage. A game that is simply "TF2 but without the TF2 community/hat trade/millions of fucking items" is something modern gaming needs just by itself.

2) It's 6v6 so each individuals' choices and skill has a much greater impact on the match. It's much more difficult to get carried by your team or carry the whole game by yourself when the spotlight is on every single player. If even one person is a piece of shit the whole team is going to feel it badly.

3) Low-skill ceiling? Compared to what, exactly? It's preeeeeeeetty fucking early to start talking about where the skill-ceiling for the game is regardless of whatever comparisons you can try to make here. Game hasn't even been officially released yet. Major balance changes are still ongoing.

4) Use Ult to shit on someone/everyone is pretty standard fare as far as MOBA's go. You may as well play Street Fighter and complain about people throwing projectiles at eachother as cheap and shitty fam.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #173911

Low skill ceiling as in I played the Cowboy guy, and fanned my revolver instagibbing people without much aiming. And ult'd too sniping people with one shot.

Then I played one support lady, and all I did was run around placing turrets on the walls that, and spam E on friendlies to give them shields.

And the enemy team had 3 of those guys that dual wield pistols, and they always went die die die killing everyone around.

What I'm saying is there doesn't seem much thinking involved. That said I just played the beta for half an hour or so.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #173913

An0n3 wrote:1) TF2 is mutant cancerous garbage. A game that is simply "TF2 but without the TF2 community/hat trade/millions of fucking items" is something modern gaming needs just by itself.
TF2 dindu nuffin you're just jealous my hat is cooler than yours
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173919

Lumbermancer wrote:I played a few rounds with pubs and determined the game is bad.
You see the problem here?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #173923

I never said it's bad, just that I have not found it engaging.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173928

Lumbermancer wrote:I never said it's bad
Lumbermancer wrote:It's like a low-skill ceiling TF2 with some abilities thrown in
:?:
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #173933

The Open Beta is going right now, may have been for a small while.

I'm in, time to find the best waifu.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #173940

tfw you can't find anything objectively wrong so far with the game but you still dont really like playing it
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #173942

i think it's the pace idk i like quake and ut? i dont feel like im doing anything
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #173952

Try playing a high impact defender character like Bastion or a really awesome tank like Roadhog.

A lot of new players gravitate towards the attackers, but while their ability to skirmish and flank hard into the enemy team is great, the defenders and tanks are the real guys who have the playmaker abilities that make you get what this game is about.

Nothing like putting a black hole at people's feet after tanking a ton of their damage to go Super Sayan God and instantly headshotting half the enemy team while they float helplessly.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173975

Play Torbjorn
Drop turret
Guaranteed play of the game
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
IcePacks
Byond Username: IcePacks

Post by IcePacks » #173981

the camera lovingly catches every detail

the confused wandering

shooting hoops back in the spawn

accidentally backpedalling to fall to your death
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #173982

Staring at Tracer's ass while the turret gets a triple kill off camera.
Spoiler:
j/k Mercy 12/10 holy fucking shit Blizzard redefining perfection I can't not look at her when she's on screen fuck
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #174000

>anon found a waifu

JOIN US
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #174004

DemonFiren wrote:>anon found a waifu

JOIN US
Join what?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #174005

An0n3 wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:>anon found a waifu

JOIN US
Join what?
Us.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #174007

...in doing...?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #174013

In being waifufags, obviously.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #174018

I played sniper in TF2 and I find myself playing widowmaker in overwatch. I enjoy playing when I don't have to get into the thick and thin of the battle and just pick people off. I also enjoy bastion or whatever the robot is. I'm pretty bad at the game but I still have a lot of fun. 6v6 definitely makes it so you gotta balence your team although sometimes I just see like 3 McCreeds. Still debating if I'm gonna buy it or not.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #174040

I like Bastion and the gorilla but holy shit I need to git gud
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #174071

Holy shit someone likes Winston?

He is strong AF but a lot of people think he is boring to play. He is god tier in payload maps though.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #174075

I've been playing Reinhard a lot, love seeing snipers desperately try to take out my shield while I slowly move in

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #174077

An0n3 wrote:
Spoiler:
j/k Mercy 12/10 holy fucking shit Blizzard redefining perfection I can't not look at her when she's on screen fuck

mercy is the only suitable answer to waifu

if u say widow is a waifu ur a fucking weirdo shes like crazy and u dont stick dick in crazy.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #174083

I don't have a waifu because I know that no fictional woman would find me appealing if she were real
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #174088

cmon man unrequited love is half the fun about waifus
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #174089

holy shit Mai is actually really good, there's nothing like denying your opponents by suddenly popping a wall in their faces
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #174091

People dismiss Mei because she's rolly polly qt3.14

She's actually REALLY fucking deadly 1v1 against just about anybody.
That fucking icicle shot hits like a fucking ton of bricks.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #174102

A good mei is fucking TERRIFYING. Fucking blocking a path to lead into an ambush.

Also Zarya is fucking dangerous as hell too. ... Got a play of the Game rather brutally wrecking one's shit(along with a Genji i think) with a reinhardt though.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med