Simple Questions Thread

General SS13 Chat
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Post by Luke Cox » #171686

Bottom post of the previous page:

I want to blow up as much shit as I can via toxins in a reasonable timeframe, without having to perform autistic levels of tinkering. What do I do?
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #171694

Luke Cox wrote:I want to blow up as much shit as I can via toxins in a reasonable timeframe, without having to perform autistic levels of tinkering. What do I do?
If you want a quick, decent bomb do the following.

First, go in the heating chamber and set the two pumps to max pressure.

Grab two plasma canisters and two O2 canisters from the storage, hook both the plasma canisters and one of the O2 canisters to the three port connectors (remove the filter if you're on meta) and hook the other O2 canister to the freezer machine's port, while setting the temperature as low as you can go - the lower the better.

While you do this; hook up an empty yellow can to the heating chamber's output and open the manual valve.

The three canisters should eventually level out in an equal ratio of 66% plasma and 33% O2 in each can, hook them up to the heating chambers input port and ignite. Keep doing this until all of the gas in the canisters is depleted. (I like spam-clicking the igniter since it makes me feel like the gas is getting hotter)

Eventually the yellow canister will be unable to accept anymore hot gas, so, disconnect it from the port and let it heat up (this will take several minutes usually). You can fill up other yellow cans too if you wish.

Next, grab an O2 tank, a plasma tank and a TTV from the table. Filter out the O2 tank with the portable air pump (set to "In" and a pressure of 1013kPA). Disconnect the cold O2 canister and slot the tank in. Fill it up with cold O2, this can vary depending on how actually cold the O2 is but the default freezer usually won't affect things too much from normal. (An emergency O2 tank is actually better since you're usually less likely to put too much O2 in)

You needn't bother with removing the existing plasma from the plasma tank (the Hot Gas doesn't actually have a lot of plasma in it, so you need some starting plasma in the tank that the gas will heat up), just put it in the Hot Gas canister and open it on 1013kPA after it's settled down. Ideally at roughly 97,000 celsius.

Assemble the bomb and, if you did it correctly, you should get a decent sized bomb in less than ~10 minutes without any tinkering or upgrades. Bear in mind this is bare minimum stuff, don't expect a maxcap but you should get a stable, decent explosion from this. Maxcap will require more work than this.
mosquitoman
Byond Username: MosquitoMan

Post by mosquitoman » #171920

How does the tesla engine work? Last time I played was in August last year.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #171972

mosquitoman wrote:How does the tesla engine work? Last time I played was in August last year.
Instead of getting power from radiation it gets it from the bolts it shoots. wrench down the grounding rods and tesla coils where they are. the tesla coils will generate power when shocked, the grounding rods simply stop it form shocking everyone (Set them up in escape if the tesla is loose) make sure to remove the singulo generator from containment before setting a tesla up. obviously you dont need to set up radiation collectors. the tesla generates more power as it grows, but cant escape containment, so leave the PA on 2, hell hack it to set it to 3 for the maximum possible power if you want. a hardsuit or ins gloves gives you 50% protection to teslas. both gives you immunity (as long as you dont sprint into the center, which always dusts you)

Also for some meme reason you are immune to teslas if you hide in lockers/crates/probably body bags so do that in an emergency
kust
Byond Username: Kustridaren

Post by kust » #171974

Would it be possibel to make a termal engine in lavaland and heat the gas on the lava for heat loop and for cold loop in space ?
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #171980

kust wrote:Would it be possibel to make a termal engine in lavaland and heat the gas on the lava for heat loop and for cold loop in space ?
Yep, it's just a shame you can't build a thermoelectric generator.

(Yes I am mad this is still not doable)
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #171985

Is there any particular reason that the TEG parts are not orderable in cargo?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #171988

Wyzack wrote:Is there any particular reason that the TEG parts are not orderable in cargo?
I think it's because it's like the PDA painter and not an actual buildable machine.
mosquitoman
Byond Username: MosquitoMan

Post by mosquitoman » #172024

The unloved rock wrote:
mosquitoman wrote:How does the tesla engine work? Last time I played was in August last year.
Instead of getting power from radiation it gets it from the bolts it shoots. wrench down the grounding rods and tesla coils where they are. the tesla coils will generate power when shocked, the grounding rods simply stop it form shocking everyone (Set them up in escape if the tesla is loose) make sure to remove the singulo generator from containment before setting a tesla up. obviously you dont need to set up radiation collectors. the tesla generates more power as it grows, but cant escape containment, so leave the PA on 2, hell hack it to set it to 3 for the maximum possible power if you want. a hardsuit or ins gloves gives you 50% protection to teslas. both gives you immunity (as long as you dont sprint into the center, which always dusts you)

Also for some meme reason you are immune to teslas if you hide in lockers/crates/probably body bags so do that in an emergency
Thanks for the answer. How do you set it loose? Is a singularity engine still possible to be constructed? And how do the bolts work anyway, are they connected to the SMES storage?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #172032

Anonmare wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Is there any particular reason that the TEG parts are not orderable in cargo?
I think it's because it's like the PDA painter and not an actual buildable machine.
Huh, that seems kinda shit. I suppose it would be quite a bit of work to get it to function like the PA though
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #173094

simple question go

is there a way to buy a random spell as a wizard? you know, to mix it up.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #173150

Armhulen wrote:simple question go

is there a way to buy a random spell as a wizard? you know, to mix it up.
there is not afaik, but this is a really really good idea and you should put it in the ideas forum somewhere
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #173246

I was asking because I wanted to put it on the ideas forum

wish me luck
Smeller
Byond Username: Smeller

Post by Smeller » #174648

Is there a way to build conveyor belt?
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #174649

Smeller wrote:Is there a way to build conveyor belt?
Order them.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #175443

Any up to date R&D guides?
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #175494

Taking into account the efficiency nerfs Kor introduced, no (I don't think so, at least) - but mine and Lati's are both pretty efficient and usable.
Reece

Post by Reece » #175948

As a slime person how do you get more mass to split your body,.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #175952

Same way as a human or lizard.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #175957

Is there any way to get plasteel that doesn't invole a shitty conveyor belt that nobody uses anymore (and I'm not sure even exists after lavaland) or ordering it at cargo?
Bring back papercult.

srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #175960

How do you "ASSUME THE LEG SWEEP STANCE" or any of this new kung fu shit
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #175968

You can smelt plasteel from the ore redemption machine, there should be a button for it at the bottom as long as plasma and iron are both loaded

I tried to Krav Maga implant in the thunderdome once, all the powers were buttons in the top left you had to press to active the different moves. Might be different for the gloves though
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #175972

Exactly the same way for the gloves.

You want jew jitsu, you're gonna need an item for it and climb the incredible learning curve of "click button, click spessman".

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #176019

You can also use the new and improved championship belt to gain new-literally broken-wrestling moves!
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #176114

Reece wrote:As a slime person how do you get more mass to split your body,.
get real fat
srifenbyxp wrote:How do you "ASSUME THE LEG SWEEP STANCE" or any of this new kung fu shit
wear krav maga gloves/get krav maga implant (currently admin-only), click the magical action buttons that reveal themselves in the top left of your screen, you'll know what to do from there
InsaneHyena wrote:Is there any way to get plasteel that doesn't invole a shitty conveyor belt that nobody uses anymore (and I'm not sure even exists after lavaland) or ordering it at cargo?
if plasma and i think metal are both present in the ore redemption machine you can select Plasteel
Spoiler:
Reece

Post by Reece » #176887

If you add a property to Kudzu via the DNA manipulator does that property carry on throughout any mutation the kudzu undergoes? Or does it get altered away when the kudzu mutates.
Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #176903

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Reece wrote:As a slime person how do you get more mass to split your body,.
get real fat
If you are doing xenobio, you might as well get silver slimes.
Another way of quickly getting the slime jelly is to inject purple slimes with sugar, and then injecting it into yourself. This won't turn you fat. You'll have LOTS of them, since they are a mutation of grey slime and the one leading to green slimes, the ones you used to transform yourself.
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
Fistofbrick
Byond Username: Fistofbrick

Post by Fistofbrick » #177364

So, uh. I haven't actually touched the game since around 2014, and I'm wondering how much shit's changed. I used to mainly fuck around with mining, robotics and engineering. What kinda changes can I expect to encounter from then to now? I'm aware mining's been overhauled, but that's about all I know.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #177369

It'd almost be easier to list what hasn't changed.

Expect a lot of dirty xenos cum, though, and traitor AIs to pull malf powers.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #177411

robotics can make posibrains but I don't know if thats new from 2014 or not
posibrains are a ghost role so you can become an mmi if you want so you don't even need to debrain people just make the posibrain with the machine and if ghosts want it they will become the posibrain which you can shove in a borg or mech
engineering has this tesla meme its effectively better in every way to the singulo but don't use it because it is no fun
sec now has range on their tasers but can switch to a disable mode which does 34 stamina damage and goes through shit like a laser with infinite range, with the stamina damage wearing off over time and being unable to kill
science now has gatling guns and 2 slime potions: sentience from light pinks causes the monster it is used on, it does not have to be a slime, to become a slave to the person using a potion.
transference potion from rainbow slimes kills you and turns you into that creature, good if its like a headslug or something ( a dumb changeling meme where you explode, knocking a nearby person out, and kill them and lay eggs in them)
so it allows anybody to become a ling
also red potions removes slowdown from clothes and makes vehicles move at maxspeed (there are more than just janicarts now you have secways and you can make scooters out of rods and shit)
and blue slime potions make stuff fireproof
and senpai slimes can stop time
there is a crafting button next to intents you use to make dumb memes like a paper bag or a cardboard sign you can write on
wearing a full cardboard robot suit makes borgs see you as a standard borg (but not if they examine you)
wizards can get a spell that summons mosins to their hand to shoot but it is overpriced so use mutate instead
nuke ops can declare war, giving them like 400 tcs and the crew gets a head start to prepare. (pro tip that nobody does but is op as fuck: everybody get a gygax with leg actuators. at the moment leg actuators nearly insta kill everything you walk into, including walls. only downside is it drains power like mad)
nuke ops can also buy more guys with 25 tcs
syndieborgs are no longer the meta, same with shields. get a shielded hardsuit instead.
telescience was replaced with a machine that is a weird research thingy you can put "strang objects" into, which you find in maint, along with other stuff. was that in 2014 I don't fucking remember
goofball fucked up chemistry we at least managed to get bicardine and tricord and anti toxin and all of that shit back but we still don't have hyperzine or dex+, ephedrine is the new hyperzine which also helps with stuns. did I mention meth?
now medbay uses a bunch of meme patches from goof that, if made well, (The ones at roundstart are made perfectly) basically instantly heal 50+ damage of a type and heal it over time
but no, don't try to take a 50u bicardine pill like the 50u patches of styptic or you od and die
a lot of shit called antitoxin is charcoal, antitoxin exists but charcoal is exactly the same only it purges chemicals from your system (slowly, use calomel instead for that)
if you buy a traitor poision kit use initripodril or whatever its called it can give people heart attacks
botany can make bees which can help plants but also can be used to clone chemicals like the medical mech thing, give them initripodril or whatever its called to make HEART ATTACK BEES or just clone the chem
also they have a machine in the backroom that allows them to make...
rice that slips you and teleports you into a suffocating wall what the fuck
or oranges with death berry chems (or maybe just maybe healing ones like that ever happens)
seriously try mining you can find a belt there that allows you to throw people really really far and to snap into a slim jim, as well as a bunch of memes like a sword that is also a shield that is more powerful the more ghosts are orbiting you
also mining has a bunch of ghost roles alllowing you to play as a dumb tribal lizard (if you go friendly as one of these fuck you) or an escaped convict or a bunch of golems with a research setup or a bunch of idiots on a beach with spray tan or a veterinarian or an idiot plant who has only one purpose in life: do botany
cargo points regenerating is replaced with most stuff being sellable and a stock market
cargo can now buy painting supplies which is kind of bugged but you can paint sometimes
lockboxes in research are replaced with firing pins, the research director and security have firing pins as well as cargo in a locked crate (or a hacked crate which contains ones that require you wear laser tag armor but is unlocked) you need one in a gun for it to fire but this is not the case with the syringe guns still and there are two types of pins research can make: firing range only ones and ones that only work on loyalty implanted people. large guns from nuke ops are syndicate firing pinned but you can remove the pin with tools and replace it (this kills the pin)
the quartermaster can now throw locked crates into lava on mining and pull it out quickly to burn the crate apart to get the locked shit inside, or do so with a gun to get the firing pin out (this does not kill the pin, oddly)
mining also has at least 2 ruins that allow you to become an antag with the hijack objective
there are now grief ghosts that are like ghosts only they can talk and they can shoot lightning bolts at people they are not balanced at all but nobody is fixing them
at the moment they are trying to add a new god to counter nar nar
nar nar has more cool stuff
xenos are cool now yea
bolas are made by assistants and stuff they are like bear traps only you throw them and they don't hurt and are easy to remove some antags get better ones that stun for a moment and are slightly harder to remove
stuff can embed, mostly from explosions, but you can throw shurikens, spears, and gar glasses at people and they can embed. most shit is not that hard to remove but you will be bleeding all over the place and shit so that sucks
traitors can buy a few new things but not that much like an entire dufflebag of chameleon gear or a holoparasite, which is a meme that lives inside of you which can attack shit for you but if it takes damage you do and there are a ton of versions of them
memes are life by the way
and dufflebags slow you down but can hold more
backpacks can hold more in general- if the more is small items
you can spawn as a plasmaman now who is a skeleton who has to wear a special suit or they catch on fire but most just catch on fire so they can light you on fire to grief you
xenobio can inject green slimes with radium to turn into weird shit (not sure if that is new but it is cool)
there are new aliens, abductors, who are basically just ayy lmao: the side antag
there are devils who are broken as fuck and supposed to be a side antag if the admins are dumb trade your tcs for it
robotics can make phazon mechs with anomaly cores
also ur fat
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #177450

Holy unreadable text wall Owlman!
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #177524

Fistofbrick wrote:So, uh. I haven't actually touched the game since around 2014, and I'm wondering how much shit's changed. I used to mainly fuck around with mining, robotics and engineering. What kinda changes can I expect to encounter from then to now? I'm aware mining's been overhauled, but that's about all I know.
>mining
oh buddy you're gonna be in for a good time
lavaland
Spoiler:
ImaTowel
Byond Username: ImaTowel

Post by ImaTowel » #177634

With the addition of amputations recently is there a way to put the original limb back on a person? I was trying to replace the mime's missing arm due to an incident with the clown but when it came to the surgery it told me I needed a robotic limb.
JustAnotherUser
Byond Username: JustAnotherUser

Post by JustAnotherUser » #177764

ImaTowel wrote:With the addition of amputations recently is there a way to put the original limb back on a person? I was trying to replace the mime's missing arm due to an incident with the clown but when it came to the surgery it told me I needed a robotic limb.
You were able to re-attach removed organic limbs for a short while, but that's since been removed - they're useless now. You need to use cyborg arms/legs as replacements.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #178201

Is there a way to disarm a nuke on nuke ops? I found the nuke with the disk in, but had no idea how to disarm so I couldn't be the hero the station needed as the clown.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #178206

BeeSting12 wrote:Is there a way to disarm a nuke on nuke ops? I found the nuke with the disk in, but had no idea how to disarm so I couldn't be the hero the station needed as the clown.
if the nuke has the disk in it, all you need is the code. to disarm an armed nuke you need to unlock it, and unlocking it requires two things: 1. the code, 2. the disk. pray that the nukies left the code on it/that you can get centcomm to give you the code in time, basically.

also im pretty sure you can bomb the nuke and destroy it to evade your imminent doom.
Spoiler:
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #178224

PKPenguin321 wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:Is there a way to disarm a nuke on nuke ops? I found the nuke with the disk in, but had no idea how to disarm so I couldn't be the hero the station needed as the clown.
if the nuke has the disk in it, all you need is the code. to disarm an armed nuke you need to unlock it, and unlocking it requires two things: 1. the code, 2. the disk. pray that the nukies left the code on it/that you can get centcomm to give you the code in time, basically.

also im pretty sure you can bomb the nuke and destroy it to evade your imminent doom.
Dang, I think the nukies did leave in the code, I just went into crit before I could play with it. Thanks.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #178240

BeeSting12 wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:

Dang, I think the nukies did leave in the code, I just went into crit before I could play with it. Thanks.
You can also remove the core and it won't blow up.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #178243

Scott wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:

You can also remove the core and it won't blow up.
that kind of requires a specific traitor objective though
Spoiler:
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #178245

For now...
stiph
Byond Username: Stiphs

Post by stiph » #179406

Were does one aquire ammo for russian revolver?
You FKIG WoT M8

• Forms for the Form GOD
The Ultimate Chimera
Byond Username: The Ultimate Chimera

Post by The Ultimate Chimera » #179416

stiph wrote:Were does one aquire ammo for russian revolver?
I believe you can make them in the autolathe.
Your sins are not to be forgiven. Pain and regrets are waiting for you.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #179443

it uses 357 so anywhere you can get 357, usually being the autolathe or a traitor uplink
Spoiler:
Reece

Post by Reece » #179564

Is there a way to get more cap gun ammo
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #179604

Reece wrote:Is there a way to get more cap gun ammo
Surprisingly no way to get it legitimately.
It exists in the code and has a sprite, but isn't build able for some odd reason.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #179624

What are some good tips beyond the obvious "secure the disk/don't die" for being Captain? I have a good time but I'm not very good at it.
Limey wrote:its too late.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #179625

Chill in the bridge, keep constant contact with your heads of staff. If the round is slow and there is no immediate crisis then walk around and talk with your crew. Make sure their head of staff is doing a good job and whatnot. If there is a crisis be sure to coordinate your heads of staff without doing there job for them. Have the HoS hand out guns, get the CMO to have a team running triage and churning out meds, have the CE and his team on standby to seal breaches and rescue people dying in space. Really most of the time the crew is going to just run off to valid hunt on their own but coordinating them is your job so you might as well try. When things get really hairy load up in your snowflake gear and lead from the front, but do keep in mind you are more useful to the crew alive than dead. The exception is nuke of course, in which case you need to run and hide/fortify up to the best of your abilities
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #179628

Qbopper wrote:What are some good tips beyond the obvious "secure the disk/don't die" for being Captain? I have a good time but I'm not very good at it.
Don't do any job that you can easily delegate to someone else.
Don't subvert a Head of Staff's authority, unless they're being insubordinate or they're dead or they're an antagonist. If you're missing a Head of Staff, try promoting someone in the department first before electing to do that job yourself. If engineering is completely barren and no one will take the offer of promotion to engineer, then it'll fall down to you to fill in and do the job - you should only do a jo if there is no one else capable of it.

Your all-access makes you a huge target but you can really grease the proverbial wheels if you know what you're doing. This is especially helpful during something like a blob round where your all-access and access to every departmental radio makes you a godsend as you can easily move and communicate between departments. You could order guns, move people to cloning, hand out access, get firing pins for R&D and even do R&d if it comes down to it - And for the love of all that is holy do not fight the blob and die somewhere 50 tiles deep and become unreachable.

Remember, a Captain is the Head of Heads - a manager. He doesn't get his hands dirty when he has underlings to do it for him.
stiph

Post by stiph » #179659

The Ultimate Chimera wrote:
I believe you can make them in the autolathe.
Were does one quire a new Russian revolver?
You FKIG WoT M8

• Forms for the Form GOD
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #179661

I don't think you can get a new one aside from admin intervention
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
stiph

Post by stiph » #179679

Wyzack wrote:I don't think you can get a new one aside from admin intervention
shit cause one time i try to play oldass ptsd janitor and want to use it, its like nope someone stole it.
You FKIG WoT M8

• Forms for the Form GOD