Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by Malkevin » #182126

Bottom post of the previous page:

Do you ever wonder if your normal everyday ancient greek thought that Plato and Aristotle were big giant nerds, and took the piss out of them for thinking different, and that they're only revered because they wrote the books?
Or if the phenomenon of making fun of people smarter than you is just a modern day thing?
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #182129

Malkevin wrote:Do you ever wonder if your normal everyday ancient greek thought that Plato and Aristotle were big giant nerds, and took the piss out of them for thinking different, and that they're only revered because they wrote the books?
Or if the phenomenon of making fun of people smarter than you is just a modern day thing?

Weren't one of those guys put on trial and sentenced to death for their way of thinking?
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #182152

People with new ideas are always made fun of. Just like kids these days don't know how good they have it, for the past 3000 years or so. There's some famous Roman quote to the effect of "kids these days".
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #182170

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:
Malkevin wrote:Do you ever wonder if your normal everyday ancient greek thought that Plato and Aristotle were big giant nerds, and took the piss out of them for thinking different, and that they're only revered because they wrote the books?

Weren't one of those guys put on trial and sentenced to death for their way of thinking?
There was a case in the cult of pythagoras that Hippasus dared to suggest that mathematics was not just confined to whole numbers. And there were such a thing as irrational numbers. Now some people say he was exiled from the cult but there's also evidence that they just straight up murdered him for even suggesting such a ridiculous theory.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #182174

I wonder what they would've done if he had suggested complex numbers
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #182227

CosmicScientist wrote:Or dividing by zero. Or dividing in general I suppose as fractions tend to let you understand numbers that are not whole.
for divisions they probably would have just worked with remainders, instead of having say, 5/2 be 2.5 they'd say it's just 2 remainder 1.
私は完璧
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #182241

accidentally dropped a pot-holder in the oven when putting dinner in. Went into the kitchen and smoke was billowing out of the closed oven, ended up seeing the flaming pot-holder and then tossed water on it until it went out
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #182261

Ricotez wrote:I wonder what they would've done if he had suggested complex numbers
MASON WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN?
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #182313

420weedscopes wrote:[youtube]m8QweT1giYM[/youtube]
Champions Online when
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #182328

Dude I graduated high school with died suddenly for unknown reasons.
Apparently just like, dropped dead. Everyone is fucking stunned.

Service is on Wednesday.

Thinking about it all makes me feel kinda guilty. The guy was not insecure just kinda sheltered and awkward, but everyone kinda understood him and loved him. He was more popular than he was secure being, to put it one way. He grew out of it over the years and really put a 110% into life. He got a law degree and moved to another country to start med school. Was engaged to a lady. Never did hard drugs or drank too much from what I knew, stayed in shape. Was a decent human being.

Dropped dead just like that.

And somehow I'm still here not hardly doing any of that shit.

If you asked me a month ago if I would've traded places with him I would've said no, but I would've had to think about it for a moment. I would've doubted it. Now look at us.

If some part of him still lingers out there somewhere, how does he feel? Is he satisfied he got as much done as he did? Is he pissed off? Would he trade some of that away to still be here? How much?

It's weird. I've confronted death before. Not the first funeral I'll go to, definitely not the last. I've had friends go, some not-friends too. Maybe it's that there was always some kinda reason. Sometimes you see how someone dies and cruel as it is you figure that they had that coming. "Yeah, he drank way too much". "Hung out with the wrong people." "Acted like a piece of shit." "Bad genes." "Bad luck." This is the first time someone my age just died for no fucking reason. Just knocked off for no reason.

I knew a guy who died of an Aneurysm. A friend from elementary school died in 5th grade from Leukemia. I'm trying to find next-neighbors and logical equivalencies and for whatever reason none of them seem to fit. It's just weird. Just weird.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #182414

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:

I think one of them got killed by the Spartans for killing them a bunch of boy molesting poofters.
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #182519

So this is like blogpost central or just talk about stuff?
Well my parents want a new deck since the old one is giving out and rotting. My brother has fell through it once. We're only half way done tearing the old one down. And its only the second day working on it. Im sunburnt all over and its only getting hotter. Whooo

Here it is so far:
Spoiler:

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #182520

When I last tore down a deck we kinda just hacked it to pieces with hammers. It was good fun. Also gonna be 24 tomorrow, exciting stuff
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #182523

Thatd make it so much easier. I got an uncle who does decking for a living. But hes got an empty head so no help from him. And my fathers stubborn so we have to pull plank by plank and denail every single nail by hand.

Sweet! What are you gonna do for your birthday?

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #182550

Alipheese wrote:Thatd make it so much easier. I got an uncle who does decking for a living. But hes got an empty head so no help from him. And my fathers stubborn so we have to pull plank by plank and denail every single nail by hand.

Sweet! What are you gonna do for your birthday?
Fuck that, get a circular saw.

Dad moans? You have a circular saw and easy access to a place to hide corpses.
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #182562

Malkevin wrote: Fuck that, get a circular saw.

I'd rather not have to murder my mother, brother, sister, and grandmother too.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #182566

Nothing wrong with doing it the careful way if you are planning on re-using the wood. The one we tore down was too old, so we got to just batter it to pieces.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #182567

Yeah, reusing wood. Hahaha, I'd go out and take a picture of the rotten half wood beams but Im too comfy right now. Like the beams are half air, half wood.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #182594

yeah man all you need is to pry up the floor boards under your living room, then to dump the bodies in there, throw a bunch of nutrients and water on them, then fill in the hole and replace the decking. The water and nutrients will ensure they rot faster.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #182596

Hah, only place i could hide bodies, or dispose of them would be a fireplace. or go out into my goats pen and put them under the shed where it smells like shit anyways.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #182601

Base is cutting power for ??? hours tomorrow

It's supposed to break 100 degrees

I really dislike this place
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #182615

Takeguru wrote:Base is cutting power for ??? hours tomorrow

It's supposed to break 100 degrees

I really dislike this place
Does your car have AC? This sounds like a good time for a drive.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #182616

Hahaha I don't have a car
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #182617

At the gym today I had an average heart rate of 141 bpm for the better part of 90 minutes. It peaked at 161. I'm amazed I didn't burst a blood vessel or something.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #182627

CosmicScientist wrote:
Alipheese wrote:

EMP kit prevents the ;halp. You have TCs left to buy it don't you?
Man if I had TC irl, carp scroll and no slips. fuck yeah

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #182717

Alipheese wrote:
CosmicScientist wrote:
Alipheese wrote:

EMP kit prevents the ;halp. You have TCs left to buy it don't you?
Man if I had TC irl, carp scroll and no slips. fuck yeah
I'd probably go with holoparasite or trading my tc with an admin for blob or alien
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #182749

I'd check if I couldn't trade them for a magic mirror.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #182817

No real life lizard Firen?

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #182877

I was changing my shirt and my arms got stuck in the sleeves when I pulled it over my head. I screamed "HELP ME, I'M LARGE" to an empty room like a total goober.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #182879

I did it! I managed to survive 24 years without getting myself killed in some ridiculous fashion, and not for lack of trying either. HBD2ME. Time to get drunk
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #182880

TEAR IT UP SON
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #182913

I met someone who claims they remember being born and called it "the worst transition of my life".

I very quickly came to agree with them. Yes, I also regret that you were ever born you stupid piece of shit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #182916

Did they say that over the brim of their CrapBook Air whilst slurping black coffee?
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #182928

Wyzack wrote:I did it! I managed to survive 24 years without getting myself killed in some ridiculous fashion, and not for lack of trying either. HBD2ME. Time to get drunk
Congrats friendo. I thought you were older than me, but whatever I guess.
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #183000

Another day of decking. Made some nice progress. Feet, and arms hurt.
Spoiler:

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #183012

That's some nice progress, I tell you what.
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #183059

Thats like half of my mothers wind chimes. She gets like 3 every 2 years

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #183092

Malkevin wrote:Did they say that over the brim of their CrapBook Air whilst slurping black coffee?
Not a friend of mine, a friend of a friend.

They said this while we were congratulating our mutual friend on the birth of their new baby.
Like, this person basically said "Hey congrats on having a kid I remember being born I hated it worst thing to ever happen to me" like it was super insightful or something.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #183111

An0n3 wrote:Like, this person basically said "Hey congrats on having a kid I remember being born I hated it worst thing to ever happen to me" like it was super insightful or something.
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #183124

Alipheese wrote:Thats like half of my mothers wind chimes. She gets like 3 every 2 years
at least your mom hangs them up near the house, mine puts them out in the middle of the yard where we have an island of trees so you stare out the kitchen window at 2am and you can't see them but you hear them but you never really know if it's the wind or something else.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #183129

i have to record something but my niece is outside making a shitload of noise
the fuck, dude

also brote ampill noticed me one time (three times)
[youtube]Av1cOgjbACg[/youtube]
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Alipheese

Post by Alipheese » #183180

TheWiznard wrote: at least your mom hangs them up near the house, mine puts them out in the middle of the yard where we have an island of trees so you stare out the kitchen window at 2am and you can't see them but you hear them but you never really know if it's the wind or something else.
Thats some spooky shit fam.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #183211

Oh God I started increasing my protein intake, including 90% pure whey protein isolate, yesterday, and hoo boy am I feeling the intestinal results today.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #183216

One thing I hate about job hunting is that most jobs never bother specifying what the hours of work, I'd like to know about whether its shift based or if its some soul destroying 50 hours a week bs.

Makes it hard to compare salaries too, can't work out a baseline hourly rate
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #183445

Spent 11 hours yesterday helping my mum assemble 2 wardrobes, 2 chests of drawers and 2 bedside tables.
It was hell.
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #183499

Finally Friday. How did a three-day week manage to drag on so long?
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #183508

Because it was a four day week.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #183511

I took Tuesday off in addition to the Memorial Day holiday, so it was a three-day week for me. I guess my perception of time is determined to make me suffer the same amount regardless.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #183670

Oh man, Muhammad Ali passed away. RIP to The Greatest.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #184219

a question to the various youtube idiots
have you ever paid for adwords advertising? how long does it advertise for? i don't see any option to kill the ads after a certain date.

i also don't even know what to put in the descriptions of this shit aaaaaa this should not be nerve-wracking
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #184329

Officially made PCR my bitch. I can whip out forty reactions in a half hour I don't give a fuuuuuck
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster