TF3

Talk about video games here
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Overwatch

Post by Timbrewolf » #185126

Bottom post of the previous page:

Super Aggro Crag wrote:its always the sniper on your team who tells everyone someone has to go healer
Pretty sure that one game where I was playing as Tracer and people were bitching at me to go Mercy it was a Widowmaker player trying to play team captain in PUG.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #185139

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #185193

I think friending with battle tag is bugged, you need the full email. also i think this game ate the playerbase.
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #185210

this game has the worst map design of any fps ive ever played
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #185238

The worst examples are the fucking control point maps and hoilywood especially.

Golly-gee, did they think that 2 ways to get to the objective was enough?

Maybe 3 flanking routes are too much for casuals to keep track of?

Need 1 GIANT DOOR TO SPAM GRENADES AT AND ONE TINY FLANK ROUTE THAT'S OBVIOUS AS FUCK WHEN SOMEONE USES IT?

Hanamura is literally the iwo jima of fps maps, not counting iwo jima from red orchestra 2 I mean
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #185323

I've had ridiculously good luck with my lootboxes. I've found (or purchased from the cash in), in 40 boxes, the following legendary skins:

-Devil mercy
-Plague Doctor Reaper
-Djinyatta
-Ra Zenyatta
-Odile Widowmaker
-Architech Symmetra
-Antique Bastion

Also I have a 72% win rate as Symmetra over 5 hours of playing her- that teleporter very quietly wins games.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #185327

Haven't cracked any legendaries yet, but I haven't been playing a whole lot.

I got a rare McCree. Bought one of Mercy's rares with the ingame money I've been raking up.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #185425

200 more memebux until I get arctic zarya boyos
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #185572

paprika wrote:The worst examples are the fucking control point maps and hoilywood especially.

Need 1 GIANT DOOR TO SPAM GRENADES AT AND ONE TINY FLANK ROUTE THAT'S OBVIOUS AS FUCK WHEN SOMEONE USES IT?

Hanamura is literally the iwo jima of fps maps, not counting iwo jima from red orchestra 2 I mean
I have not seen a single attack victory for Hollywood to date.
How the fuck did they screw level design up this bad like ahahaha nigga just make more than one fucking path to the objective
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #185578

captain sawrge wrote:
paprika wrote:The worst examples are the fucking control point maps and hoilywood especially.

How the fuck did they screw level design up this bad like ahahaha nigga just make more than one fucking path to the objective
the trick is to outplay the enemy team by being more skilled.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #185582

What happens when forced 50 puts better skilled enemies and stacks on defense because your winrate is too high
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #185586

captain sawrge wrote:

I've won attack on hollywood, there are a few methods

Junkrat, Pharah, Genji, D.va, Reaper, and potentially Mercy can all bypass the "standard" routes and go over the wall. Reaper in particular can stand at an angle to the chokepoint and teleport into the hallway the payload is pushed down, then circle around behind the enemy team, all without ever being visible from a good position that watches both the chokepoint and the flankroute. Hell, if you wanted to (and were sufficiently coordinated) you could just go those exact six heroes and OVER THE TOP that shit, which would be pretty hilarious.

Reinhardt can also shove his team through the doorway with his RECTANGLE OF PROTECTION.

Hollywood just requires picking particular heroes for the attacking team which never happens in pubs.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #185594

There are flanking positions on Hollywood for every part of the final push... The big doorway is flanked by two smaller doorways and an entire side-stage section the attackers are allowed to control. The rear of the set has the scaffolding which the attackers control by the time they get there. And the final push has 4 entrances, all of them accessible without enhanced mobility.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #185596

Drynwyn wrote:
captain sawrge wrote:

I've won attack on hollywood, there are a few methods

Junkrat, Pharah, Genji, D.va, Reaper, and potentially Mercy can all bypass the "standard" routes and go over the wall. Reaper in particular can stand at an angle to the chokepoint and teleport into the hallway the payload is pushed down, then circle around behind the enemy team, all without ever being visible from a good position that watches both the chokepoint and the flankroute. Hell, if you wanted to (and were sufficiently coordinated) you could just go those exact six heroes and OVER THE TOP that shit, which would be pretty hilarious.

Reinhardt can also shove his team through the doorway with his RECTANGLE OF PROTECTION.

Hollywood just requires picking particular heroes for the attacking team which never happens in pubs.
i've sat on the balcony on hollywood defence watching a reaper try to tp in over and over and every single time i just domed him

the issue is that yes some heroes can bypass the main chokepoint but that doesn't matter because one or two heroes is not enough to take a point

having an objective require so much coordination in a game made for retarded blizzdrones and pub casuals seems like a poor design decision, IMHO.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #185598

dezzmont wrote:There are flanking positions on Hollywood for every part of the final push... The big doorway is flanked by two smaller doorways and an entire side-stage section the attackers are allowed to control. The rear of the set has the scaffolding which the attackers control by the time they get there. And the final push has 4 entrances, all of them accessible without enhanced mobility.
i have not seen hollywood reach the payload stage since the obt
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #185599

I have. Quite often actually. While the objective is very close to the defender's spawn at the end, it has very little room for the defenders to do anything fancy, while the final location is actually extremely porous if you know about the upper balcony and two side doors. The issue is that the balcony requires you to take a very weird route you can't easily get to following the main push arrow, as with one of the side doors.

As long as one team member isn't retarded and knows about these ways in, it is super hard for the defenders to stop them from pushing in with a game changer ulti like Mei's or especially D.va, who can easily team kill due to the lack of cover in the final defense. It definitely isn't as bad as the London final push, which has fewer ways in and way more room for the defenders to move about in case a D.Va tries to suicide bomb, and attackers win that quite frequently if they are good there as well.

The reason you are probably having trouble on the final payload pushes isn't because of the map design, its because you trickle through a chokepoint. Wait for your team to get there and then push through the side while the tank pushes through the main door. The thing about the final push is that it is inherently attacker sided. You only need one team wipe to win, and ultimate abilities inherently favor the aggressor, so as long as you have a bit of time you can keep stacking and pressing into them full force until you break the defense. That is also why 'you can't lose' ultimates are really good at this point in the game. Usually Lucio's ulti or Zenyatta's ultimate merely force the enemy into a temporary retreat, rather than trying to beat an unkillable team. But during the final push you must stand your ground, and thus a good support can force the fight to end pretty much unconditionally.

Protip: Go D.va, go to the upper balcony and use rocket boosts to land in the center of the final defense area. Don't set off your ulti until you land, and if the payload is almost at the end land on top of it. Set off your ultimate, and the defenders literally have to choose between retreating and letting you push, or staying and dying. It is exceptionally hard to avoid D.va's ulti on the final push, to the point where if you are solo you should switch to D.va regardless of if your team already has 5 tanks or if you are the only support.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #185648

i just got "devil" mercy, i have two legendary skins for her now
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #185816

Horry shit

[youtube]0zo3F7-G9ss[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #185817

ew
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #185828

Super Aggro Crag wrote:its always the sniper on your team who tells everyone someone has to go healer
this is so fucking true, literally every widowmaker I've seen in pubs has said this
Supermichael777 wrote:I think friending with battle tag is bugged, you need the full email. also i think this game ate the playerbase.
are you sure you using the players name and the #number bullshit after it? You have to do "TheWiznard#18234" or something like that to add people, you get the number in the battle.net launcher. Like the account I use now is my brothers but it's Zephyr#13897 . Go ahead and try adding me, I'm not always the one logged on though so just send a message asking if it's Wiznerd or not and me or him'll let you know who's using the account then.

also literally every fucking match I've played in since I hit 30s there has been like 3 or more junkrats on the enemy team constantly
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #185840

Spoiler:
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #185867

An0n3 wrote:Horry shit

[youtube]0zo3F7-G9ss[/youtube]
i puked
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #185888

[youtube]jWhk7Dsq7-o[/youtube]

good game
crack is whack but smacks got your back
M0nsoon
Byond Username: ShadowHunterOO

Post by M0nsoon » #185912

Y-you boys should add me on bnet since my work buddies stopped playing to go back to Ark

Alright at home now, my bnet tag is Sareth#1850
Last edited by M0nsoon on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #185919

My friends forced me to buy this game, like literal gunpoint what the hell man?

I don't get the hype for this game, but yeah it's a'ight. I like playing Mercy and healing and buffing and bringing people back from the dead.

Also screw the Blizzard tag system I need AT LEAST 20 characters! Add me if you want, MtyGalvatron#1761
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #185954

it's hype because it was hyped up to all hell and didn't turn out to be complete shit like most overhyped games are
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #186284

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:My friends forced me to buy this game, like literal gunpoint what the hell man?

I don't get the hype for this game, but yeah it's a'ight. I like playing Mercy and healing and buffing and bringing people back from the dead.

Also screw the Blizzard tag system I need AT LEAST 20 characters! Add me if you want, MtyGalvatron#1761
its a mediocre fps but blizzard made it and the only alternatives on PC are cs:go or going into the dark hell of 2016 Team Fortress Two
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #186286

the problem with marketing your game towards children and casuals is that now i have to play exclusively with children and casuals
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #186298

maybe get a higher mmr ;)
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #186303

I love playing Overwatch but good grief I spend hours a day playing this game and my aim is utterly atrocious.
Like 10% weapon accuracy on widowmaker terrible.
It's utterly depressing.
I play Boris Pepper.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #186353

Remember how people would always sperg out about C-C-COSMETICS in TF2 ruining the game

Well look at what game has cosmetics now

Atheists 1
God 0
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #186378

ShadowDimentio wrote:Remember how people would always sperg out about C-C-COSMETICS in TF2 ruining the game

Well look at what game has cosmetics now

Atheists 1
God 0
It's very, very different here.

1) All cosmetics can actually be earned by just playing the game. No random unusual bullshit you need to pay money and play the crate lottery to hope to get.
2) The cosmetics don't drastically alter the profile or create visual obstructions for any of the characters. They're just skins, not additional world objects glued onto people.
3) The cosmetics don't have any affect on gameplay. No loadouts. The character doesn't change based on the doodads you have (or don't have).

Even at its worst the game has better economics than TF2.
$2.50 to open a single crate for a single item vs. paying at most 50 cents per loot box which contains four items.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #186546

An0n3 wrote: It's very, very different here.

1) All cosmetics can actually be earned by just playing the game. No random unusual bullshit you need to pay money and play the crate lottery to hope to get.
something is amiss here
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #186554

captain sawrge wrote:something is amiss here
That weird feeling of unease is called "puberty", Sawrge.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #186561

nice one dude
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #186870

today was the first day in a while where i was actually able to play the game for an extended period of time without my computer overheating. i don't know what they did between the beta and release but this game is the only thing that makes it jump up in temps such a ridiculous amount, not counting rendering vids at 1080p or some shit. i know people with 100+ hours spent playing already and i have like, 6 total.

i had to jack all the settings down to make it playable. first game in a long time i had to turn vsync back on to play.

Bluespace wrote:I love playing Overwatch but good grief I spend hours a day playing this game and my aim is utterly atrocious.
Like 10% weapon accuracy on widowmaker terrible.
It's utterly depressing.
[youtube]j-wOh_fuTqI[/youtube]

granted if you're hitting 1 in 10 widowmaker shots you've got bigger problems than hitreg
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #186920

The hype is almost as oversized as the hitboxes.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #186952

Spoiler:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #186955

Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #186958

>Not using Soldier76 for your punchline
>Spongebob just thrown in there

Not even well meme'd
It's okay to be tasteless if the joke is actually good 0/10 apply yourself
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #186959

running 6 soldier 76's on one team is magical
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

XSI

Post by XSI » #186967

Yeah, the spongebob is shit, but I'm not going to bother making my own pic
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #186993

Zilenan91 wrote:running 6 soldier 76's on one team is magical

My friends and I went all Lucio in a round. The two pubbos that were with us were completely furious at our JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO antics.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #186994

LET'S BREAK IT DO
LET'S BREAK IT
LET'S BRE
LET'S BREAK IT DOOOOOWN
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #187136

Seriously though 6 76s is actually super legit. You all have an AOE heal to heal your teammates, auto lock-on to kill flankers, fantastic tank-shredding damage, high rate of fire, great speed, and your grenade launcher thing will blow people up. I don't really know of any characters that counter it outside of maybe Pharah or something but the 76s can just use their ult and also kill the pharahs near immediately whenever they try and use their ult.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #187277

Zilenan91 wrote:Seriously though 6 76s is actually super legit. You all have an AOE heal to heal your teammates, auto lock-on to kill flankers, fantastic tank-shredding damage, high rate of fire, great speed, and your grenade launcher thing will blow people up. I don't really know of any characters that counter it outside of maybe Pharah or something but the 76s can just use their ult and also kill the pharahs near immediately whenever they try and use their ult.
Tried the "We're All Soilders Now" tactic. Works actually works. Mostly offensively, its pretty hard to be useful as defence as you're all pretty squishy pushers.

That and spamming default voice line satifyingashell/10
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #189784

Whats this game...
Is this Team Fortress 3?
One person on this planet wrote:Wow you're funny and original Eous
I don't play often but when I do I'm Kyp Astar normally a sec role unless I'm bored and go assistant.
XSI

Post by XSI » #189789

Yes

It pretty much is Blizzard trying to make TF2
They're not bad at it at least
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #189797

Yes. Except it takes no skill.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #189844

Lumbermancer wrote:Yes. Except it takes no skill.
waaah waaah the skills this game requires are somewhat different from those of other games and doesn't deliberately make people who aren't good yet feel like worthless cannon fodder

That's what you sound like. The game is played against other players, with no random elements except the behavior of other players. If skill -even if it's a set of skills not used by many other games, as is the case with a certain shitty 2d spessmans game- doesn't determine the winner, whatthefuck does?
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #189926

It's still fun playing with friends but playing the same limited number of maps and 2 gamemodes over and over again is starting to get to me; oh boy gold weapons and comp play whoop de fucking doo when it's on the same modes that have always been out. I mean all I'm asking for is some hints or teasers at new maps or gamemodes and I'll be fine but I see people who have that star next to their name and I'm just like how the fuck are they not starting to burn out on the same shit every time over and over repeated

edit: okay modes I'm not so worried about but I still think there could at least be way more maps then there are currently for a 40 dollar game