Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by TheWiznard » #186076

Bottom post of the previous page:

Wyzack wrote:How old are you wiz? I just turned 24 but i never imagined you as much younger than me
I'm turning 22 on the 30th
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #186130

Ahh I remember the 20's.

The 1920's.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #186132

Dammit, anon. Don't make me spill my apple juice.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #186149

eating two entire kfc buckets is bad
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #186167

you're right
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #186169

geilebeer wrote:eating kfc is bad
Fix'd
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #186245

Just watched that new Fantastic4 movie everyone was saying was horrible.
I thought it was pretty decent, lot more entertaining than the previous series anyway.

Maybe the fanbois were butt flustered about changing their origin story, I don't know know - never was a huge F4 fan, only just clicked to me that the four heroes were the classic four elements, so not at all bothered it was an alien world instead of experiments in earth orbit.

Hey, if The Thing is Earth, Human Torch is Fire, and Mr Fantastic is I guess Water and The Invisible Woman is Air.
Does that make Doom Love?

Or maybe he's Captain Xeno Planet in this film's case.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #186281

An0n3 wrote:Ahh I remember the 20's.

The 1920's.
Woaho buddy hang on a second there.
We're talking about youth here, not your midlife crisis. I think you mean the 1820's.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #186323

I don't know if my depression is flaring up or if it's just because I'm not eating as well but I've been feeling super down lately.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #186332

ColonicAcid wrote:

The 1920's.
We're talking about youth here, not your midlife crisis. I think you mean the 1820's.

When I was your age I didn't know I was your age because numbers hadn't been invented yet
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #186435

An0n3 wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:

The 1920's.

When I was your age I didn't know I was your age because numbers hadn't been invented yet
literally older than the babylonians
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #186445

phone is officially dead

i have tried all i could, but the little guy is gone... goodbye xperia u were a goddamn soldier. in other news though the contract was over so i now have a LEGITIMATE excuse to get a new phone and feel like a responsible person.

god fucking bless
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #186446

I'm shopping around for a new phone too. I'm looking at the cheapest smartphones I can get.

The Redmi Note 3 looks like a pretty solid piece of hardware but it runs its own wacky OS and I dont like that. I need my apps.
The Moto G4 Plus hasn't come out yet, but looks to be a really solid buy.
Kinda tempted to sell my soul and get the iPhone SE but it's also still at the high-end for the price range I want to spend on my shitty phone. The iPhone has the bonus of also packing a lot of musical production apps and shit I've always wanted to play with.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #186448

I'm more than likely going to buy a Galaxy S6.

It's gone down to like 30 a month compared to the S7 which is like 75 a month like holee fuck.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #186453

I don't understand buying the biggest and best phone. Maybe I'm just not that kind of user but none of the apps I want to use really tax the phones.

It's only when the core social apps have upgraded over and over and the OS as well that the phone is struggling to handle basic functions that I replace them.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #186458

I think in the future phones will become more like watches. Iphones are shit phones in many ways and androids are usually far better than them, but when you whip out an Iphone it means that you are generally fashion aware/trendy/whatever.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #186464

iPhones typically have better app support and more stability. Unlike their macbooks and such you do get a decent value for their phones.

Android phones are really diverse and hard to quantify as a group. You can get really high powered and rugged phones for cheaper than Apple's offerings.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #186474

Jesus Christ we're almost halfway through June. I've only got two and a half months until I start at the Software Guild. Less than a month until I have to make a final decision. Month and a half until I tell my boss I'm going. Oh Christ I think I'm gonna have another panic attack.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #186481

I did it guys
Spoiler:
called a girl
asked to hang out
picked her up
drove around talking/laughing
ate taco bell at the park
drove to to the movies
saw that alice movie: it was funnier than I thought it would be, plus on a sunday night at like 10pm we were the only people in the theater
drove back to hometown and hung out a bit longer
drove her home
said she'd let me know when she's back in town

I don't think I was a sperglord about it either, we were both talking to each other the whole time + she was laughing/having a good time
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #186483

good shit my man.

the best thing is to always be proactive. reactivity only works in the movies.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #186497

Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #186503

>Talking to girls

Nice dude, shame she lives out of town
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #186506

well tbh the out of town thing isn't really that bad because we're both from bumblefuck indiana and the town she lives in is only like 20-30 minutes away
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #186523

ALL of Indiana is Bumblefuck Indiana.

Including Indianapolis.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #186526

Some times it bums me out that we all live so far apart. Like wouldn't it be cool to hang out, have a couple beers and play video games? At the same time as far as i know you could all be horrid date rapist lizard people in human skin suits. Making friends on the internet is kinda weird that way.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #186533

Got an Award at my College's (UK College, not American College (Which would be Uni)) awards and showcase ceremony.

And like the best person ever showed up, my old Secondary School Maths Teacher! literally the best teacher in existence (His son was in one of the other classes) and he shook my hand (twice) and said it was great to see me again which is nice.
私は完璧
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #186536

Wyzack wrote: At the same time as far as I know you could all be horrid date rapist lizard people in human skin suits.
Hey now only one of those things is true about me! But yeah hanging out and being cool guys with the added thrill of figuring out which one of us is going to snap and kill us all would be fun.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #186578

Wyzack wrote:Some times it bums me out that we all live so far apart. Like wouldn't it be cool to hang out, have a couple beers and play video games? At the same time as far as i know you could all be horrid date rapist lizard people in human skin suits. Making friends on the internet is kinda weird that way.

It's funny you mention that.

I'm on the board of directors for a boardgaming convention that's coming up. It's invite-only. Three days of nonstop boardgaming. We've got the convention space booked at a local hotel, and they've given us special rates on rooms for the whole event. If you guys are interested (and can impress upon me that you aren't shitters IRL) I can hook you up with invites.

Convention happens early August, here in central NY. Con admission is like $30-45 for the entire three day event (cheaper if you pre-reg, obvs) and I think the rooms are like $80 something a night?

I don't want to drop names or boast but chances are pretty good some important people from the boardgaming industry will be making appearances. Not to make speeches or have panels or anything like that...this event is strictly to just hang out as a group, have fun, and play a ton of games.

Really must emphasize how exclusive this is, and how we expect everyone to be on their most-excellent behavior. We've organized things this way to make sure THAT GUY doesn't show up. Nobody getting super upset if they lose a game. Nobody who doesn't understand the concept of basic hygiene. No thieves. Etc.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #186589

>three whole days of board games

by the end of this marathon i will have become Quanoth the halfling thief and nobody can stop me. lock ur doors new york cuz ur going to get bungled.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #186591

Shit man that sounds fucking amazing but i just do not know if i can make it all the way down to New York. I mean i think my passport is still good. Shit well i will have to let you know if i am even able
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #186599

An0n3 wrote: If you guys are interested (and can impress upon me that you aren't shitters IRL) I can hook you up with invites.

Really must emphasize how exclusive this is, and how we expect everyone to be on their most-excellent behavior. We've organized things this way to make sure THAT GUY doesn't show up. Nobody getting super upset if they lose a game. Nobody who doesn't understand the concept of basic hygiene. No thieves. Etc.
You sure you're on the right forum?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #186606

There's a lot of people in this community I wouldn't have any qualms about inviting over to my house for a huge backyard bbq summer party.

Most people just act like garbage because it's funny. The number of people I actually worry about or have an issue with is actually pretty low. Maybe 3-4 people out of the somewhere-north-of-sixty people I've interacted with enough to know them by username or better.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #186642

Goddamn.

I've sold $2350 worth of gear in the last two weeks alone.
My profit margin on that is $800.

Once upon a time I'd treat myself to some really good gin and maybe a cigar or two to celebrate but I guess I'm beyond that now. Not really sure what's appropriate now.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #186797

C O C A I N E
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #186806

EndgamerAzari wrote:C O C A I N E
[youtube]qYS732zyYfU[/youtube]

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #186820

Years and years ago, for a few months, I was snorting a ton of cocaine with a friend on a semi-regular basis.

Never really did anything for me, I only hung out with the guy cause he needed the company really badly.
That's how good a friend I am

I will hang out and do hardcore drugs with you because I am concerned about you.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #186822

It was probably so cut down with god knows what that there wasn't much actual coke in it.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #186845

Oh God there's free wine and champagne at the office

GLUGGITY GLUG BITCHES
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #186940

CosmicScientist wrote:Downloading Unity as I type. I'm not sure what else I could have started with to make some 2D piddle of a game but I might as well fail fast.
Downloaded Unreal a few months ago after both a friend of mine and /agdg/ suggested I do that instead of Unity.

Still haven't touched it. Procrastination is a deadly disease.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #186943

Finally getting around to finishing season 2 of Rick and Morty. I don't know why I put it off for so long, I forgot why I love this show.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #186945

CosmicScientist wrote:Downloading Unity as I type. I'm not sure what else I could have started with to make some 2D piddle of a game but I might as well fail fast.
Game maker you tit
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #186954

Good lord the ending of season 2
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #187116

Unreal has some 2D Stuff
and Unity recently doubled down into some huge experimental 2D beta feature ~thing~
But Unity is Unity so avoid.

I got my last assignment from college (UK, not Uni) marked today, grades aren't finalised but I'm looking at DDM which is equivalent to an AAB at A Level.
Very happy with that.
私は完璧
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #187169

You should use Byond : ^ )
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #187214

happy bday maccus as ur present i will now name you nigel.

god bless and thank u!!!
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #187217

ss13/byond conf when

keynotes from lummox, mos, cheri, headswe, ginganinja, pomf and goon people
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays