Dead By Daylight

Talk about video games here
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Dead By Daylight - Chefs revenge

Post by EndgamerAzari » #184637

Bottom post of the previous page:

Outwitting me isn't an accomplishment, it's the default state for everything with a rudimentary nervous system.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #184870

Friend tossed me a key and we did full private games for an hour or two, switching between hosts to change the hunter.

It was actually really fun. Going between laughter to dead silence in the discord whenever trying to escape as a survivor was great. We were all kinda shit so out of like the 15-20 games we did, only managed escape once with 2 people. At one point the hunter kept walking into his own trap at the central ruin when carrying us and proceeded to drop the same survivor at least 5 times in a row. Dude was pissed but god it was funny.

The longevity of the game is questionable at worst but it sure as hell is showing more replay potential than EVOLVE.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #185602

Apparently the game can glitch and spawn up to nine survivors Image
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #185618

Its a fun bug.

And I don't think it will go the way of Evolve for multiple reasons. Mainly the lack of a clear attempt to fleece us.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #185662

I've been watching Dezz's steam stream

But the steam stream looks absolutely crap
Red and blue are offset by about half a centimeter down

Those screenshots are so much more clear
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #186709

Launch is tomorrow.

Where the hype?
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #186763

I am quietly hype. The endless blood web and multiple killers (Specifically the difference between the Wraith and the Trapper) seem like they will add a ton to the game.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #186859

Now that it's out what can we expect?

Can we party up and play a lot of games as a group now?
Will that actually work?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #186864

I decided to go ahead and buy it. Hope they got the matchmaking issues worked out.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #186880

I was going to grab it but after reading about release woes dealing with how things like no max-ping, lack of party system still, and now apparent changes to the leveling system with blood points making it harder to keep ranks, I'm not so sure.

The beta was fun so I'm hoping all this negative feedback is just due to a rough launch and that it'll be sorted out by time summer sales start.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #186883

It was insanely easy to gain ranks, and it still is for decent players. Rank gets you nothing anyway besides an indicator of how good you are.

Hillbilly is cool. You can sprint across the map without stopping if you hold the chainsaw button.

Wraith is fun as hell to play. You go into invisibility by holding mouse 2 for 5 seconds, which makes you faster too. To hit someone you have to go out of invis mode. Fun to spook people.

edit: Holy shit playing against the chainsaw guy is spooky as hell. He's huge, limps around, and can sprint across the map very fast with his saw. Every time I hear that saw rev I wonder if he's coming towards me.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #186931

Chainsaw kills kinda disappointing.

[youtube]Jv-wzfuyJxs[/youtube]

a correct post by pillz
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #186947

Hillbilly can just straight up kill people?
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #186948

Zilenan91 wrote:Hillbilly can just straight up kill people?
Yeah, anyone can.

If you use the item that lets you.

a correct post by pillz
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #187711

an update dropped that made everything better. the devs are actively responding and patching so hopefully all the game breakers will be gone before they add any cosmetic stuff.

Why isn't shadowing like this instead of the third version of cult.
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #187898

I am glad they are ignoring the baby tier scrubs crying about Wraith as well.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #187904

Survivors are balanced around the players being bad. Killers could use a boost, really. Every game I play with other rank 1 survivors we win ez.

a correct post by pillz
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #187920

The whole "use consumable, limited-time items to gain a huge advantage" system has me worried, I didn't like the metaprogression in Blood Bowl and I doubt I'd like it here. How much is each match "isolated" from others?
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #187921

I have no idea what you just said.

a correct post by pillz
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #187922

Supermichael777 wrote:an update dropped that made everything better. the devs are actively responding and patching so hopefully all the game breakers will be gone before they add any cosmetic stuff.

Why isn't shadowing like this instead of the third version of cult.
I can absolutely rework shadowling to be more like this if it was spookier and more enjoyable than the mess it is now. Hit me up on #coderbus or PM me here on the forum if you have ideas about it.
Last edited by Xhuis on Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #187923

As I vaguely understand it, you can acquire one-time use items that you can then use in lobbies to boost yourself, potentially (as in the case of the beat-to-deather) gaining a huge advantage. How often do these come up?
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #187924

All the time.

In the sense every player should be making offerings every match. It allows good players to control the environment in ways to their benefit, but most are minor. The good ones are level selectors, they make it more likely you go to a level good for your character. The beat to death item is not as powerful as you think it is, though it is dramatic it only is useful in high end matches where sacrificing a ton of... sacrifice... points makes sense to eliminate a character who WILL be a problem if left alive. Killing a Dwight with leadership right out of the gate will keep you in the game.
XSI

Post by XSI » #187988

So a friend of mine has been playing this and he reached rank 8 killer(With me watching him)

His judgement on killers:
Hillbilly has no redeeming qualities and he will never play that one in its current state
Wraith is okay but doesn't stack up to trapper
Trapper is pretty good and becomes even better if you put upgrades on the traps

His judgement on survivors:
Fuck toolboxes
Fuck medkits
Laugh at flashlights(But still don't let them hit you with them unless you're just playing with them and sure to win)
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #188067

Billy is much better than the wraith because of the movement aspect of the saw.

He is also hard to escape from. Its hard for killers to realize how fundamentally annoying the saw is because it requires you to change your movement patterns and 'settle' during escapes because you no longer have as much time.

Wraith is not ok. Wraith is god awful.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #188098

Hit rank 1 survivor, and was rank 1 killer in beta.

Hillbilly is good in great hands but not the best. You have to really get the saw down but once you do, it's actually very lethal in close quarters. Most good players use the addon that significantly lowers the charge time for it. Compared to the other killers he makes the least noise moving around as well when not using his saw.

Wraith is either shit tier or godlike. Using the addons that highlight survivors 8m around you when invisible and the other one that lets you decloak faster, you can down people insanely fast. A good wraith will go invisible again if someone he's wounded is getting distance. That way it's more difficult for the survivor to tell if he's getting cut off. Only downside of wraith is he's very loud, so even cloaked you can hear him growling. Even if you don't like him, he's worth leveling just to get his teacheable perk that raises your killer field of view to around 90.

Trapper is the best if you have a functioning brain. You can lock down vault zones to fuck over window jukers and have your traps guard hooked survivors for you. An easy way for a kill is to chase someone into the path that your traps are in. His downside is the downtime from having to set and get more traps, and survivors can break his traps.

Killers just have a much higher skill ceiling than survivors. It doesn't help that survivors get amazing teacheable perks (self-heal with no kit, sprinting, tracking wounded survivors from any distance, barely leaving footsteps)

a correct post by pillz
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #188108

My issue with wraith is that he has nothing in his item that allows you to win chases. Finding survivors is nice but ultimately trapper does what you need your item to do, where as the Wraith has no recourse against a good survivor.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #188120

my name uh chef?
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #189182

Played a round but I bought Shadowrun Honk Kong about the same time so I got sucked into that. It's pretty cool but it could use a voice chat system or some other way for you to coordinate with the other survivors.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #189213

Why don't we have the chef yet??
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #189214

Survivors are gonna get a heavy nerf soon. Most rounds end up with them just running to the jukeshack and vaulting over every time the killer gets close.

a correct post by pillz
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #189310

Oh yeah, so I got the game along with some friends. It was a lot of fun. Man, the hillbilly is so bad but he's so much fun at the same time.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #189558

10% off in steam summer sale
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

XSI

Post by XSI » #189613

Wow. Just like it was 10% off pre-release.

Not that anyone expected a sale on this, being brand new. So every bit is nice
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #191635

I'm going to revive this thread because of new patch. wasn't actually really that dead. They nerfed that one survivor perk that makes you better when the exit is open, and i'm peeved.
XSI

Post by XSI » #191683

They also now give the killer some points when a surrvivor leaves.
Speaking of

I watched a friend play as killer(Always trapper), and holy shit people leave so much
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #191765

XSI wrote:I watched a friend play as killer(Always trapper), and holy shit people leave so much
Yeah, the community for this game is unfortunately really toxic. The Steam comments for the patch was almost entirely people complaining about the lack of a party system.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #194381

a friend got me this for my birthday and I've played a couple rounds with some friends, it was pretty fun.

the one absolute mega downer fucking disgusting unacceptable thing in this shit is the fucking option menu. It's so fucking god awful. Want to turn down the fucking blaring ingame music? too fucking bad there is only one slider for ALL in game sounds!!. fucking worst thing I've ever seen in a game and it's my literally only complaint.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #195960

I feel like the hillbilly doesn't get enough credit. Nowadays since everyone and their grandma is running Saboteur on every character the trapper doesn't work for me, but the billy is insane. Your chainsaw can snipe people from across the entire map, and if you corner someone with it, it's a guaranteed knockdown. If you run Iron Grasp and hang people in the basement, the hillbilly has the best lockdown in the game, because nobody with a brain is going to try to sprint past a hillbilly revving his chainsaw.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #204296

Figured I'd resurrect this. They announced a new killer, survivor, and map - the Nurse, who can blink through walls, people, and everything else, and Nea, whose perks are uh... underwhelming to say the least. I've kept up with this game a whole lot and I'm nearing 100 hours, so I figure I might as well say a few things.

DEAD BY DAYLIGHT IN LIST FORM:
  • sabotrash
  • randoms not unhooking you
  • iron grasp 3 being a staple
  • teachables being mandatory
  • taiwanese killers lagging you to shit and wrecking you because of it
  • infinite jukes
  • devin
  • LOTS of bugs
  • NO MATCHES FOUND... NO MATCHES FOUND... NO MATCHES FOUND
  • twitch.tv links in survivor names
  • hook camping
bonus: a trapper put three traps beneath me after I kited him around for the entire fucking match you have no idea

Despite its flaws, though, I still really enjoy the game and hope it goes far.
TheWiznard wrote:snip
The devs have said on stream that they wanted the music to always be audible since it plays a big role in players knowing where the killer is. Not having music is essentially crippling yourself.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #204306

Still want to play when I can get back. Good to see getting more content.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #204351

Nea has pretty decent perks but what the fuck is the balanced landing

not only that

not only fucking that

it has a COOLDOWN

sentinel drones alerted
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #204353

Xhuis wrote:
The devs have said on stream that they wanted the music to always be audible since it plays a big role in players knowing where the killer is. Not having music is essentially crippling yourself.
It's not like I want to complete turn it off but if you even want to adjust it a little bit it's either have everything down or have everything full blast. I guess for me it's more of a complaint that I can't hear any of my friends talking because the music is literally deafening to me and if I try to adjust the sound the music is lower but now I can't hear any non music sounds. also even if the devs want music to always be audible, leaving all audio options in one fucking slider is absurd and probably just lazy imho
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #204354

TheWiznard wrote:
Xhuis wrote:
It's not like I want to complete turn it off but if you even want to adjust it a little bit it's either have everything down or have everything full blast. I guess for me it's more of a complaint that I can't hear any of my friends talking because the music is literally deafening to me and if I try to adjust the sound the music is lower but now I can't hear any non music sounds. also even if the devs want music to always be audible, leaving all audio options in one fucking slider is absurd imho
also this, one slider shit fucks me up man, pls fix
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #204358

Streetwise is going to be a popular 4th perk for when people swap out for upgraded item builds. Combined with charge extenders it may outright let you repair kit all the generators. And with the flashlight buff incoming we may find it also works well for cheeky sprint boost rescue build.

There are two styles of play in DBD, gingerbread men, and ninjas. gingerbread men try to avoid the killer's sight by not being in the same spot as them ever, while ninjas want to never leave trails so that they can always evade a killer's sweep. Ninjas will dramatically benefit from urban evasion, as long as it also makes you faster than regular walking. If you ever got caught because you couldn't get off a generator in time or had to sprint and thus left a trail you know the hypothetical value of this perk. It strikes me as on par with Calm Spirit: Looks kinda janky and worthless on first blush but actually stupidly useful.

Soft landing will only be good if every hospital level has drops, and they honestly could stand to add a drop to any map with a second story building that lacks one. By my count we have two so far.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #204393

There's at least one drop on every map - the basement stairs and any hills that show up. Those are both enough to make your survivor do the "wooah" voice they make when falling for a decent distance, so the perk is niche but always has a use.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #204403

Its good they're adding a lady murderer too. More diversity.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #204530

New stuff is out. Nurse is insane against conventional play and basically always wins chases. That being said, it's intense to play against and puts the atmosphere back into the game.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #204559

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Its good they're adding a lady murderer too. More diversity.
We need a black killer and a gay killer now
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #204584

Ding Dong Think You See Me Well You're Wrong is black. Its in his back story. He was an immigrant who was unknowingly complicit in the murder and disposal of bodies in the car crusher he operated for a Russian crimeman. He made crimemans skull and spine his axe.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #204586

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Ding Dong Think You See Me Well You're Wrong is black. Its in his back story. He was an immigrant who was unknowingly complicit in the murder and disposal of bodies in the car crusher he operated for a Russian crimeman. He made crimemans skull and spine his axe.
thanks loremaster but i think he's a hispanic but then again the wraps cover him up pretty well
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #204587

Psychotic murderers are spooky regardless of race