Luluco 11's OP

I love it when studios do this

Not quite as OH SHIT as the BokuDake one, but hey

Also
Spoiler:
INFERNO COPPU
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Re: Chinese Cartoons

Post by Remie Richards » #185846

I wasn't expecting another cameo/cross over this late in but hey, this is Luluco.
Spoiler:
INFERNO COP YAY.
私は完璧
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #186228

Re:Zero
Spoiler:
Roswaal was the one who took Ram's horn! :O
私は完璧
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #186253

Boku no Hero continues to be alright

Ending at the first real fight, and I haven't been not-lazy enough to check if it's getting additional seasons or not
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #186304

New Berzerk soon.

If you haven't watched the Golden Age remake series go do it. It's fucking great.
I'll probably rewatch it in anticipation.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #186352

If only similar effort to part 4 jojo was put into boku no hero. I find it pretty mediocre too it just pales compared to the extra detail and effort jojo is getting. The manga is pretty good just the anime seems to have no extra effort put into the change in medium.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #186364

Been watching Starship Troopers: Invasion and it's really good. Tons of character from the M.I., feels like a CGI version of the 1997 film. CGI is pretty good too.

Edit: Something I thought was stupid was how a character kicked an Arachnid in the face but it was fine since immediately after another Arachnid stabbed him in the throat and he died since he decided to be a speshul snoflaek and not wear his fucking helmet

The anime seems to have toned back on how 40k the 1997 movie was. They sent in a bunch of poorly armored soldiers who died in droves, but here they all basically look and function like the cannon fodder marines in the background lore of Doom 4 but they actually get shit done and their armor isn't paper.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #186999

can i just say that nothing has beaten Shinsekai Yori's opening theme as of date.

like how did they make that song so good holy shit?????
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #187237

I went back and watched Dagashi Kashi because I remembered liking the first two episodes but stopped watching anime for a little bit there.

Pretty funny. I got to he part in episode 5 where they're talking about how to eat the little ramune powder bottles and it made me crack up pretty fucking hard. It's weird but like, this show reminds me of being a kid and spending my allowances on candy and shit with my friend. It's a neat perspective, nice to see that's universal.

Do kids even do that anymore? It seems like there's a million more sodas and sugary drinks these days but not as much candy.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #187652

Finally found a place to watch Mayoiga and I've finished the second episode. What the hell is wrong with Lovepon?
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #187669

Lovepon is basically shitcurity
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #187677

Spoiler:
WHY DID THE MAIN CHARACTER NOT TELL EVERYONE SHE TRIED TO DROWN HIM

I GET THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO BE NICE TO EVERYONE AND NOT CAUSE A STIR BUT WHEN YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A MURDERER MAYBE LOOK AT THE CHICK WHO LEGITIMATELY TRIED TO KILL SOMEONE AND KEEPS GOING ON ABOUT DIVINE JUSTICE AND TORTURE

FUCK
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #187702

Dude welcome to like a month ago when we were all like

WHOS BITCH IS DIS
WHOS BITCH IS DIS
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #187709

Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #187713

Finished Mayonigga a few minutes ago

It was kind of shit
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #187720

Manyogurt is fin

What a disappointing turn of events.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #187750

I stopped watching JLP: The Animation a while ago, before it apparently got bad. I intended to finish it once it finished, but with all the negative responses... Eh.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #187796

I enjoyed Mayoiga.
Probably could have been better, but I liked it.
didn't really get any emotion out of me until
Spoiler:
right at the end when Lion hugs Nanko and the two teams go their separate ways and then on the bus they sing the hippopotamus song again, cried at all that.
Really sad the last ep cuts out the OP tho, I always enjoyed throwing my head around like a lunatic in time to the music (Try it, it's fun)
私は完璧
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #187902

wew Kiznaiver is pumping it up for the finale
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #188005

I wish nyaa would just put magnet links on their tracker lists.

When I'm grabbing the weeks new chinese animations their current setup is really fucking tedious.
Every other torrent site has figured this out but somehow they only have download buttons.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #188021

Thankfully every show I've watched this season has been covered by HorribleSubs so I can just go straight to their site for the magnet links.
私は完璧
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #188085

Today's major Re:Zero reveal was obvious, but still really cool.
私は完璧
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #188088

Remie Richards wrote:Today's major Re:Zero reveal was obvious, but still really cool.
>DRAW A GIRL
>GIVE IT FEMALE VOICE ACTOR
>CALL IT A BOY
Spoiler:
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #188093

Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards wrote:Today's major Re:Zero reveal was obvious, but still really cool.
>DRAW A GIRL
>GIVE IT FEMALE VOICE ACTOR
>CALL IT A BOY
Spoiler:
Not gonna lie, given my uh... well you know, this kind of stuff pisses me off.
Ranpo Kitan game of Laplace's MC was literally that too.
私は完璧
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #188121

i got chine food for dinner and these egg rolls taste like smeg rolls
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #188312

Remie Richards wrote:
You angry with anon3 or shallow transploitation characters?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #188346

It's impossible for people to be angry with me. Everyone loves me.

I watched the new episode of ReZero to see what all the hubbub is about.
Eh. There's a billion characters just like this in anime and videogames.

Sometimes they're actually interesting and done well. You get characters like Kaine from Nier.
99.9999999% they're just exploitation for trap faps like Bridget.

Such is life.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #188390

Incomptinence wrote:
Remie Richards wrote:
You angry with anon3 or shallow transploitation characters?
The latter, although I'm a little hypocritical as I still liked Ranpo Kitan's MC and Felix from Re:Zero, it's just that it really does annoy me at times.
(Also I'm genuinely confused as to why I'd be mad at An0n3?)
私は完璧
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #188408

I think he's trying to call an0n3 a fag.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #188434

i would call anon a fag

hey anon ur a jabrooni fag boy

what u going 2 do about it???
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #188446

Saegrimr wrote:I think he's trying to call an0n3 a fag.
Ah, I see.
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #188650

ColonicAcid wrote:what u going 2 do about it???
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #189734

Decided to finally catch up with something important
Jojo part 1 and 2 done, was gonna start Stardust Crusaders today
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #190126

Some of the final words of Kiznaiver:
Spoiler:
"It's not like in real life. All of your eyes seem much bigger, and you're all whiter. But you all seem very close, and that's just like real life."
Not so very subtle jab at the Anime industry eh Trigger?
私は完璧
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #190127

Comrade Leo wrote:Legend of Galactic Heroes.
I tried to watch it once but surrendered after 4 or 5 episodes. It just didn't stick with me. The plot was slow as fuck, and the animation dated.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #190128

i caught up with tokyo ghoul:re up to today's newest chapter and i think i'm just gonna pretend i didn't and that the series actually just ended in 2014 with arima giving ken kaneki a lobotomy
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #190131

Bungou stray dogs ended pretty well, I knew this wasn't going to be an actual finale or anything cos by the time the third-ish episode aired they announced season 2, but it was still good.
Spoiler:
But uh... a middle aged guy with black hair, a labcoat, supposedly an ex-doctor, reasonably intelligent, hangs around with a young-ish girl WHO CALLS HIM RINTAROU and he "keeps a small group of people in line" How am I NOT supposed to immediately scream OKABE.

Yes it's more likely a reference to the Author Mori Ogai (The character's name), born Mori Rintarou (The nickname the girl calls him), given bungou stray dogs OBSESSION with basing everyone even remotely related to the plot on authors and their works (Which I don't really get 9/10 out of ten because I'm not well read, I got F.Scott Fitzgerald but I couldn't name one of his books besides The Great Gatsby, which I haven't read so the point is still moot.) but damn it made me think so much of Okabe.
私は完璧
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #190230

Sheesh luluco really was quality shit considering the comically tiny budget.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #190232

Remie Richards wrote:Bungou stray dogs ended pretty well]
So who was the dead person again? Was it the guy who disappeared building for Guild?
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #190242

I have begun my sinking depths into this degeneracy. I've seen the normalfag stuff, MonMusu, Konosuba and so on. Is it too late to get off the ride?
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #190253

its just fucking cartoons you fag. the only degenerate thing about it is subscribing to the retarded fucking mentality that anime is an hilarious epic meme.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #190292

Boku no Hero was alright
Season 2 is confirmed

The manga is still better but I've seen much worse adaptations
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #190309

Lumbermancer wrote:
Remie Richards wrote:Bungou stray dogs ended pretty well]
So who was the dead person again? Was it the guy who disappeared building for Guild?
Spoiler:
It was probably the one who made the building disappear yeah, because the Port Mafia had him dead on the ground afterwards, where as the other guild members hadn't really done anything hostile towards the Port Mafia (That we've seen)
私は完璧
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #190379

Oh god Subaru...

ReZero was the best of this season, and it's shaping up to be the best of next season too.
私は完璧
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #190406

I don't see why he doesn't jump out of windows more often when he does dumb shit.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #190427

In the end I found Kiznaiver to be really well drawn, and the music great, but the plot and story just don't add up to much. It seems like they kinda phoned it all in, which sucks because all the design and surrounding materials are really good.

I feel like all of the production and these characters were wasted on the story they ended up telling with them.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #190429

An0n3 wrote:In the end I found Kiznaiver to be really well drawn, and the music great, but the plot and story just don't add up to much. It seems like they kinda phoned it all in, which sucks because all the design and surrounding materials are really good.

I feel like all of the production and these characters were wasted on the story they ended up telling with them.
classic trigger
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #190431

i started reading holyland and its dope as fuck
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #190432

Speaking of, it's that time again roughly every year or so where I tell all you tasteless fuckboys to go read

http://www.mangareader.net/eden-its-an-endless-world

...and you all keep ignoring me, so you can someday stumble on it later like everything else.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #190449

i only read gag manga about high school girls and manga about children murderign eachother
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #190450

captain sawrge wrote:i only read gag manga about high school girls and manga about children murderign eachother
yea i secretly liked deadman wonderland too