cataclysm dark days ahead- You just cant win

Talk about video games here
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: cataclysm dark days ahead- You just cant win

Post by Wyzack » #139497

Bottom post of the previous page:

They are obscenely difficult to hit in melee but really easy at range, even if you have garbage gun skill. Also they bounce off every time they hit you, so it is usually not too difficult to bait them into a room and close the door
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #139500

how do you guys find all these materials and stuff to build giant turrents and whatnot. are you hackers on steroids
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #139501

Gotta take a buncha shit apart.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #139517

Mounted guns are easy if you have all the vehicle addition mods enabled. You find em on tanks, humvees and technicals. Inactive turrets and manhacks you find in labs and military bunkers
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #139567

i never see cars with guns maybe you guys are just cheating
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #139578

I will admit i am not above debugging in a royal jelly in a fit of rage if i get a bullshit day 1 flu. Never cheated weapons though. Made a little custom electric two-tile motorbike thing with a seed drill on the back. I can now till the earth and plant the seeds by car. Gonna try to get a reaper so i can harvest em too.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #139579

Super Aggro Crag wrote:turrents
Don't do this.
Mime: Depresso
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #139613

Holy dicks I made a combat chainsaw and an armored leather jacket and fought a jabberwock in melee and killed it in three hits. Only damage I took was half a tic to my left leg and so light damage to my fanny pack.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #139616

dang son. I have always wanted to try the combat latajang, it is just a pole with a chainsaw duct taped to either end
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #139654

EndgamerAzari wrote:Holy dicks I made a combat chainsaw and an armored leather jacket and fought a jabberwock in melee and killed it in three hits. Only damage I took was half a tic to my left leg and so light damage to my fanny pack.
I killed a jabberwock without taking damage

I used my Time Dilation bionic and punched it until it's head exploded.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #139700

Setting bushes on fire and luring things into them is a good strategy for when you know you're gonna get meleed by a heavy hitter.

I'm a bit annoyed--my current character has read two dozen books on various topics, but I'm stuck at cooking 2 because I can't find any low-level cookbooks! I've got mid-range and high-end chemistry texts waiting to be read but I need cooking at 3 to understand the easier one! Arrrrgh
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #139702

Those skill gaps are so annoying. Family cookbook is a good one that you can sometimes find in kitchens, but barring that your only choice may be to grind out a level with some lvl2 recipies, although that may not be an option depending on what resources you have on hand
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #139709

EndgamerAzari wrote:Setting bushes on fire and luring things into them is a good strategy for when you know you're gonna get meleed by a heavy hitter.

I'm a bit annoyed--my current character has read two dozen books on various topics, but I'm stuck at cooking 2 because I can't find any low-level cookbooks! I've got mid-range and high-end chemistry texts waiting to be read but I need cooking at 3 to understand the easier one! Arrrrgh
If you legit can't find it anywhere you can cheat it in. I hate it in games like this if you want to do really cool shit but you're locked out of it because of RnG.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #139719

Isn't just practicing cooking an option?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #139730

DemonFiren wrote:Isn't just practicing cooking an option?
I don't have a lot of ingredients handy and the ones I do only allow for low-difficulty recipes that won't boost my skill.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #140395

I've had a couple badass (albeit slightly cheaty) survivors die to utter bullshit recently--one to running a car into a gas pump, the other to a turret in a science lab. Fucking irritating.

BUT on a positive note--holy FUCK are bullwhips hilarious. They use your melee skill but you attack with them like a gun, and they can hit three squares away. They don't do much damage, but almost every hit with them will stun an enemy for a couple turns. You can keep entire mobs at bay if you're quick, or you can grind your melee skill if you've got a single isolated zombie--or a bunch of kid zombies stuck on a basketball court.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #140397

They don't work as well on npcs and npcs who have one will stunlock you for ten years.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #140414

The awl pike has comparable range and does wicked amounts of damage, shit is so cash
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #140760

>The fat zombie tramples the zombie dog!

NICE GOIN' THERE, LARDASS
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #174543

i built a pedal powered death cart out of wood with a flame thrower turret on it and am quaffing fermented sewage to turn into the king of the mutants
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #174554

>read this thread oh so many years ago
>thisseemslikeme.png
>download game
>take 30 minutes to unbork the download location because for some reason my comp thought it would be a good idea to download it to a micro SD card i had plugged in from my drone
>finally unfuck it, download it normally
>open game
>title screen and charcter set-up process makes it seem like its going to be a simple as fuck game
>go blacksmith, some shitty skills i can't remember
>spawn in shelter
>mygodwhatthefuckisanything.exe
>spend a good 40 minutes clicking shit
>eventually figure out how to make shit after i broke everything in the room and punched the NPC in the toe so many times he died from a heart attack
>make alot of shivs, like fucking 4 because i thought i could throw them
>walked outside
>had my city spawn shit set to really really really low because my computer is a fucking water bottle with a plug on it
>spawn in the middle of a basically infinite forest next to one little dot of a field
>walk around outside for a little bit
>and out
>of
>fucking
>no
>where
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE COUGARSSS
>proceed to get assraped by two cougars and a zombie after milling about making tiny items for 2 hours
>write "fucking furrys" on my tombstone
>proceed to read on fourms about how cougars are fucking shit heads and that im constantly going to get fucked over by bears and velociraptor robotic wasps
>say "fuck that shit" and crank the spawn rates and skill settings wayyy fucking up
>basically god, know every fighting art in existence
>still don't know how to equip it
>rinse and repeat, go downstairs in the shelter and sort through my walmart level of shit.
>come outside after getting all my gear fitted and reinforced because literally tailoring (10)
>inb4 cougar
>mybodyisready.jpg
>try to stab it like 30 times with a shiv
>watch as it dodges 29 out of the 30 hits
>get fucking swatted to hell and back
>bleeding from my dick basically
>die from bloodloss
>uninstall the game
>continue life
>come back to tg thread
>see this
>realize at no point in time ever should i reinstall this absolutely amazing game back onto my computer.

almost forgot
>was unable to see or regonize shit without scrolling over it because fucking acsii
>not having a tileset is like playing ss13 without any space
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #174563

You require additional pylons autism

I should play this again. Have the quest lines been updated at all in the last couple months?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #174566

I prefer playing CDDA with my tileset. Once you get used to it I can't go back, everything just looks and feels better. the sounds too.
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #174573

If something is dodging you, throw shit at it.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #174583

i don 't know how to play wi th sound
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #174626

Super Aggro Crag wrote:i don 't know how to play wi th sound
TheWiznard wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:So, what tileset you using again, and any other mods that I should slap on?
I prefer Chestholes tiles, you can choose whichever one of the three there are (I dunno how different they are). Mods to include in the world are imo:

Item mods:
Icecoon's weapons pack - more weapons, sick
Medieval and Historic Content - giant swords and suits of armor
More Survival Tools - mod name
Mythological Replicas - mod name

Building mods:
Tall Buildings - make sure to turn experimental z-levels on in the world gen options on the next tab, at the bottom of the list.

Vehicle Mods:
Boats - adds boats
Folding parts pack - lets you fold solar panels and stuff from cars for easy carry
Vehicle Additions pack - more vehicle parts
tanks and other vehicles - mod name

Magic mods:
Arcana and magic items - adds magic

EDIT: and if you want sounds in your game you have to use tiles anyway. I don't know if sounds come with the game by default, but you should be able to find a link to sounds in my earlier post
EDIT:
TheWiznard wrote:Are you playing with the sound pack installed? I can't remember if it comes with the exp builds, and it really makes the game 100x more enjoyable for me

This is an auto download link like when you open it it starts downloading; it's about 61MB
[[ http://chezzo.com/cdda/catasounds.zip ]]

You just extract the stuff from catasounds's data folder and put them in your cdda data folder and overwrite anything it conflicts with. Here is a playlist of a guy I watch that I found the soundpack from, you can hear it in his videos just skip around a bit and you can hear the things it adds. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... KzRvf-2-7y
keep in mind this is from Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:51 pm
so things may be different
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #174638

That thread I started over three years ago is still on page 1

http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=450.0

4,145 replies

I started a thread about drawing funny things that happened to you in game
People have just been using it to draw their shitty OC's
Fuck.

Some of these are really well drawn, I'll give 'em that, but it's still just the same as posting a selfie.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #174639

I dunno I think this ones stayin tru
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #174640

That one definitely gets my approval.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #174680

An0n3 wrote:That thread I started over three years ago is still on page 1

http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=450.0

4,145 replies

I started a thread about drawing funny things that happened to you in game
People have just been using it to draw their shitty OC's
Fuck.

Some of these are really well drawn, I'll give 'em that, but it's still just the same as posting a selfie.
http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=450.4080
the fucking cringe
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #174716

Fuck he is actually mad that people are mocking his cancerous mothkin OC. How do these people have so little self awareness?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #174726

so I tried out the latest exp. graphic build and the game is in fukken isometric now wtf. it's not bad or anything but damn it looks sick
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #174732

Screenshots pls.

Yeah they took my thread and turned into some kind of tumblr for total shitheads.
"Ch-check out my moosekin trans-plant character!"

Like...do people not actually play the game anymore or do they just cheat a bunch of mutations onto themselves and RP alone in the safehouse?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #174736

O fuck we have a thread for this

I found this game like 2 weeks ago and tried playing it, I did the tutorial (I think? I ended it by throwing a grenade at a fuel tank and dying in an explosion because whatever I had to do next was no apparent) and then when I tried the real game I died to a zombie like 4 times on the first day each time

Quit because it was too hard and I have no clue what I'm doing half the time but it's such a cool game from what I can tell
Funnily enough if it was made on byond like ss13 it might actually work better
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #174811

I've actually kept playing this, I might do another writefag later.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #190113

Bampu. Started playing this again.

Tailoring top-tier skill
Makeshift funnels make America great again
Random shrubberies dotting the landscape high-tier
Shopping cart elder-god-tier portable killing device

>carrying a normal amount of shit
>smoke a joint
>YOUR BODY CANT HANDLE THE WEIGHT
>2dank3me
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #190115

Wait, wait, wait, what's so great about shopping carts and funnels?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #190118

Makeshift funnel is great because you can make one really early on. Find a gallon jug of milk in a house, GALLON CHALLENGE chug as much of it as you can, then dump the rest on the floor. Make the gallon jug into a makeshift funnel. Go outside, (a)ctivate the makeshift funnel to set it up on the ground, then put another water container under it. Anytime it rains (or snows, any precipitation really) you'll collect water inside the container underneath the funnel. It's not purified water but it's not toilet water either, you'll be able to chug it with minimal risks and without having to purify it. Relatively simple way to get a renewable water source really early on.

Can also be used to gather acid during acid rain if you want. The way sorting works if the jug has any water in it it wont mix it with acid. Acid is handy if you want to make batteries and some other shit.

Shopping carts are great because you can just drag them around behind you stuffing a ton of shit into them. They make looting really fucking easy. (G)rab onto it and then (D)rop stuff into it to fill it up with goodies. As an added bonus they're a 400 movement tile that you can move. When some pissed off zombie is running at you just position the cart so they have to walk over it to get to you. Same reason you lure enemies into broken windows or bushes; they're now SUPER slowed down and you can attack them back multiple times for every one attack they get on you. Use with something like the cudgel early on (early game if you aren't using a +2 hit weapon you're a FUCKING DUMMY COME ON) to make your melee/bludgeon skill skyrocket.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #190179

I don't like the filthy stuff that's in the latest versions; just carrying a filthy wrist watch gives me like -16 mood
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #190194

I mean if your watch was crusty, muddy, dirty, and stinky I'd feel bad about it too
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #190214

TheWiznard wrote:I don't like the filthy stuff that's in the latest versions; just carrying a filthy wrist watch gives me like -16 mood
I'm just using the latest stable, I don't think it has that.

It's funny how closely their development and /tg/'s resemble eachother.

Constant updates of random frivolous shit meanwhile major systems in need of overhaul or completion never ever get any work. Z-levels still don't work right, NPC's are still buggy to hell, but hey look I added a bunch of antique firearms and a fourteenth crafting system isn't that great?

Open Source: It Just Works

EDIT: Apparently someone thought archery was too powerful and now you can't make any usable arrows until you already have a level in the skill. Building a slingshot early on then running around shooting it at random creatures to skill up is now mandatory. Thanks, programmers. Used to be you could built a shitty self-bow and some unfletched wooden arrow shafts out of starting garbage, then practice with those until you GOT GUD. Now you need multiple levels in a fab, survival(?) and archery before you can do any of that.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #190262

What kinda pisses me off is that tai chi is practically useless.

Especially because I am learning how to into tai chi IRL, and the emphasis on using your opponent's strength against them really is missing in Cata.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #190286

Just died after the Zombies somehow locked right on to me in the middle of the night.
Not sure how the fuck that happened. I have light step purposely for STEALTH OPS and everything was working fine.

Suddenly every zambo is ontop of me, can't break contact by getting out of their (should be zilch) LOS.
Zombie Brute out of nowhere GG no RE
Salt levels: expensive aquarium
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #190299

Zombies in this use SMELL, this is why regular rain is important, it washes away the smell.

If you stay in one place too long without rain, zombies will eventually find you, so it's still recommended to move safehouses every now and then even if you think you're safe
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #190311

I know about smell, I remember when trying to bring up the overlay for smell would crash the game.

As long as you're constantly moving smell isn't a big deal. It draws them but they don't laserbeam towards you if you stay on the move.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #190332

Well aside from that I have no idea

Maybe your guy just snores really loud
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #190349

I managed to get back there on my next life, and beat everything to death in broad daylight with a nail bat, including the zombie brute.

Fuck y'all.

>shoot zombie child to death with bow
>go to butcher
>notice it was wearing a bra, panties, and a miniskirt
>hose the whole area down with a spray can flamethrower just to be sure
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #190786

Grizzled man penetrates scantily-clothed child and burns the area with his passion
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #190806

Tailor's kit makes tailoring even more OP than ever before

Fitted, reinforced, leather padded, kevlar lined trenchcoat fucking whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #190812

All you need now is a teleport aug and a katana to *unsheathe.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #190815

don't forget the fedora to *tip