[No Longer Admin] Peoplearestrange

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Peoplearestrange

Post by MrStonedOne » #65145

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: Peoplearestrange

Post by Bluespace » #65165

Very eager to do good work. 10/10 would mushroom.
I play Boris Pepper.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #65195

Please be nice...
If Bluespace can be nice you can be nice *looks at everyone with puppy eyes*
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #65424

So far I'm proud pappa goat. PAS looks before leaping, and when nothing is going on asks about what more functions and different things do instead of just pushing them and screwing with them to find out.

If PAS keeps on like this I might have to start taking on more candidates and stuff.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #65427

Uses *emotes*, pretends to be a girl, is a blatant furry, spams OGGs and gets called a nerd on a daily basis.

10/10 will fit in seamlessly with the rest of the administration.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #65465

probably the best mod on the forums and friendly, is a furry tho so i hate her -10/10
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #65605

An0n3 wrote:So far I'm proud pappa goat. PAS looks before leaping, and when nothing is going on asks about what more functions and different things do instead of just pushing them and screwing with them to find out.

If PAS keeps on like this I might have to start taking on more candidates and stuff.
Thanks! I probably be asking lots more questions, so sorry to anyone that finds it a bit much...

Stickymayhem wrote:Uses *emotes*, pretends to be a girl, is a blatant furry, spams OGGs and gets called a nerd on a daily basis.

10/10 will fit in seamlessly with the rest of the administration.
XD You so hilarious I can't help but like put up with you.
(Plus can't spam OGG's anymore, no +sound :P)
geilebeer wrote:probably the best mod on the forums and friendly, is a furry tho so i hate her -10/10
I read everything up to the word furry. Thanks! yiff/10
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #65623

Apparently a girl on the internet AND a furry.
Makes the username apropos.

Does not seem to hang out on Basil enough.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #65660

Basil is a bad place for trialmins. You don't learn anything there. The population is too low and the adminhelps are too few and far between.

Actually I'd go one step further and say any admin that solely plays on Basil isn't really doing their job. Basil doesn't get much attention because (and you should take this as a compliment) Basil doesn't need it. The average Basil resident is typically older, wiser, and more restrained/disciplined than the average Sibyl player.

I suggested to PAS during their initial trainin' up to avoid Basil for now because there's nothing much to be learned from adminning there. It's the quiet seaside resort admins go to when they need a break from Sibyl. If you spend all your time just adminning there you're a schlub.

Some day I hope to get some beachfront property and retire to Basil.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #65696

Really nice, reasonable, and fair on the forums. Top Notch forum moderation.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
delaron
Byond Username: Delaron

Post by delaron » #65847

Makes good calls and has gotten me to reflect on things in a cool collected 11/10
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #65859

Very quick responses in forum PMs, wasn't sure how to go about a forum post, got a very quick easily understood reply to my question
Then later even though I didn't get my way, was helpful and understanding in adminpms, even though I stamped my foot and acted like an eleven year old walmart child, held his ground.
Highly recommend for full installment into the admin ranks on a permanent basis.

10 outta 10, Would Ahelp again.
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #74791

I seem to have lost all my feedback in the crash.
All the more reason to call me a furry again give me more feedback. ^^
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #74815

They're a better forum mod then me, know that for sure. :+1: (why isn't that a thing yet) Oh and is a furry so uh, :ian:
Hey.
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #75848

I had an issue with another player that I didn't exactly get along with. I Ahelp it, and PAS handled it far better than I could've hoped. I mean, it was thorough(log diving/fact-checking). No one got punished, thankfully, but I felt satisfied with the way it was handled and I appreciate the effort PAS put into it. Really, a job well done.
lanceprater12
Byond Username: Lanceprater12

Post by lanceprater12 » #77118

Lance here! Handles bans very well 10/10 would autist
I play Kale Fulton, Jack Bright, and Kalebot.
-- Administrator private messages --
Admin PM from-Jordie0608: You're a professional monster
Admin PM from-Bluespace: you are a wizard harry
Click on the administrator's name to reply.
OOC: Scones: lance is a redditor and mekhi is a cuck, thats my admin ruling
I, for one, welcome our new headmin overlords
Man_Shroom
Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Post by Man_Shroom » #82580

Put a pony pic as the lobby image. Do we really want the first thing a new player to see be MLP garbage? Poor decision.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #82583

The picture in question for reference.
Spoiler:
evil fluttershy 4.png
I honestly didn't think it would be that much of an issue. People occasionally change the title screen to other silly images and I didn't really think it be problem. My mistake.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #82602

spurdo is the only acceptable menu image
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #82792

Man_Shroom wrote:Put a pony pic as the lobby image. Do we really want the first thing a new player to see be MLP garbage? Poor decision.
plz
Shad0vvs
Byond Username: Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #85447

Strict when the situation doesn't call for it.
[03:37:46]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Alright
[03:37:47]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Shoot her in the face
[03:37:54]SAY: Sabella Rose/Burningone : Space law
[03:38:02]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : If she says space law again
[03:38:04]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Space her
[03:38:09]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : The true space law
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #85457

Context would be nice, as that's something I cannot really confirm.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #85555

Shad0vvs wrote:Strict when the situation doesn't call for it.
As DemonFiren asked, context would be nice. I think generally I'm far less strict than a lot of admins. However I'm always open to feedback and willing to change/learn, but thats kinda hard to do when I'm not sure of the situation your referring too?
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Shad0vvs
Byond Username: Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #85561

peoplearestrange wrote:
Shad0vvs wrote:Strict when the situation doesn't call for it.
As DemonFiren asked, context would be nice. I think generally I'm far less strict than a lot of admins. However I'm always open to feedback and willing to change/learn, but thats kinda hard to do when I'm not sure of the situation your referring too?
It was just that one where the you guys removed the bomb cap and you bwoinked me about the IC in OOC when I was looking at the IC picture pasted by an admin in OOC(which right after you guys said no more ic in ooc) which I didn't see(because I was looking at the IC in OOC picture). Just seemed kinda dickish and unnecessary(it was also kind of hostile if I remember)after an admin already told me in ooc i fucked up, especially in a round dicked by adminiry. But that's just my opinion.
[03:37:46]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Alright
[03:37:47]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Shoot her in the face
[03:37:54]SAY: Sabella Rose/Burningone : Space law
[03:38:02]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : If she says space law again
[03:38:04]SAY: Uriel Sutton/Shad0vvs : Space her
[03:38:09]SAY: Phoebe Lotsu/Shaps : The true space law
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #85603

Ah I do remember that situation, I'm sorry that was genuinely my fault. Personally I dislike IC in OOC as I feel it spoils rounds so I'm fairly harsh when it comes to it. However you were right and it wasn't icky ocky and I had misunderstood the conversation in OOC. I jumped to conclusions and made a silly assumption.

All I can do is apologise and try to come across less hostile in the future.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #122091

knows how to use the term ad hominim correctly a rare and desirable quality.
metacide
Byond Username: Metacide

Re: Peoplearestrange - unannounced shuttle deathsquad

Post by metacide » #128217

Peoplearestrange put a deathsquad on the emergency shuttle, and most people waiting at escape were killed in a surprise hail of pulse rifle fire when it arrived. This apparently because the captain denied a station inspection a few minutes before the shuttle landed and announced the crew were coming to board Centcom. Some tatertots and/or lings apparently died, as well as most of the crew who went for the shuttle.

Boo, poor form, it's more fun if you badmin at Centcom instead or give some sort of advance warning so the crew can prepare.
MetaStation is currently running by vote or by default on both Sibyl and Basil
Feedback and suggestions are welcome in the MetaStation thread
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #128298

Deathsquad was going to come earlier, but as the shuttle was already arriving I thought I'd uses that.

This was also an on going IC "fight" between the captain and central command. Which the captain telling all of central that they declared themselves independent, told an official who was on station to go die and generally threatened central with that they were using the emergency shuttle to come attack them. It seemed to be like a valid response of central that they wouldn't let them use there emergency shuttle to attack them and would strike before being hit.

However I will admit it was played out badly and went much more horrible than it played out in my head. I'm sorry for that. I also like to think it was followed a few rounds later with a much better constructed extended round.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #138324

Rude, arrogant, all around unpleasant person somehow given administrative privileges. Would not miss them were they to be deadminned.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #138335

Haha what
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #138444

I gave them a warning for posting irrelevant and persona comments on an FNR topic after someone reported the comment.

This was my response
Stop posting irrelevant and opinion, anything not related to the ban request/appeal should NOT be posted. Continue to do this and you WILL be banned from the FNR section.
And their response is the comment above I'm assuming.

Edit: Actually if its genuine feedback, which I should probably assume it is being on this thread, and not just a salty response. Could you expand upon what you mean? I'd like to know how I can be a better admin, what is it exactly that I have done wrong to you to make you think as such?
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #138559

If that's the response he's referring to, damn man. That's not rude or arrogant. That's what I would call "Very Stern."

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #138560

Issue resolved politely. Unless PAS was being sarcastic, in which case fuck you.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #138644

No wasn't being sarcastic, I genuinely don''t want to come across as rude or arrogant. But thanks for PMing me and such.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #139249

np buddy yiff in heaven furfriend
The Ultimate Chimera
Byond Username: The Ultimate Chimera

Post by The Ultimate Chimera » #153656

Best admin 20/10
Your sins are not to be forgiven. Pain and regrets are waiting for you.
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: VincVsVincent

Post by VincVsVincent » #156633

Damn, I have pretty much to say about Pas but I'll keep it short, she quickly answer my adminhelps if I have either questions about stuff or if I'm being robusted, good admin overall in judging the case if it's bannable or not and also just friendly to chat with over OOC chat.

Only furry I'll accept tbh
I'm alive
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #156728

Thanks, I appreciate that :3
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
The Ultimate Chimera

Post by The Ultimate Chimera » #156784

I miss your old forum picture tbh pas.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #156785

This is my old forum avatar. Unless you're talking about my old old one of the barking dog? Or do you mean my last avatar? (Goatmom)
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #156786

Are you kidding? This is the quintessential PAS forum avatar
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
The Ultimate Chimera

Post by The Ultimate Chimera » #156793

peoplearestrange wrote:This is my old forum avatar. Unless you're talking about my old old one of the barking dog? Or do you mean my last avatar? (Goatmom)
Goatmom.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #156852

Just for interest, here's my avatars over the years (that I can recall, there was definitely a different one on the old forums but I can't for the life of me remember what it was)
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
The Ultimate Chimera

Post by The Ultimate Chimera » #156977

I liked goatmom as your picture.
The Ultimate Chimera

Post by The Ultimate Chimera » #157492

PAS will always be my senpai <3 :xeno:
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #157513

Pas you changed hats
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
fofofo21
Byond Username: Fofofo21

Post by fofofo21 » #157835

Extremely nice and helpful, my favorite admin.
The Ultimate Chimera

Post by The Ultimate Chimera » #159075

Same.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #160494

Willing to stand up to HG. That's a good point in my book.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #193220

/tg/station's finest fox but DO NOT let them drive your tank.
Last edited by Drynwyn on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.