Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #190433

Bottom post of the previous page:

Screemonster wrote:I used to keep gerbils, after a while you get used to it.

That's how vampires and elves feel about humans I bet.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #190452

i bought a bag of candied ginger like 2 months ago and forget about it. will i die if i eat it. help me out please quick
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #190455

as long as you didn't get it wet or anything it should be ok
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #190457

on closer examination there were only like 3 pieces left but they dont look very good so im not gonna eat it. Thanks for the help
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #190500

Everything was Cersei Lannister's fault. She ruined everything from the get go and only made it worse over time.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #190508

Ikarrus wrote:Everything was Cersei Lannister's fault. She ruined everything from the get go and only made it worse over time.
Terrorists win
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #190517

I don't get why pugs are so hyped.

Anyway, here's what a friend told me: there was this little kid, like I guess 8 years old or something, he was going to a kindergarten or whatever. And he met a little girl there, and he sorta fell in love with her the way 8 yar old kids can fall in love, and he was hitting on her in a cute manner and such, so their kindergarten teacher noticed that and told girl's parents and they thought it was cute and told boy's parents about that. So the boy's parents decided to start giving the boy some money so he could buy chocolates for the girl so he could woo her even more, and the boy made friends with a local bum and was giving him money so the bum would be the one taking the boy to kindergarten, and all the other children thought the boy lived with the bums and were mad jealous of him.
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #190560

It's hard to call Cersei the villain of the series. I think GRR has said she's his favorite character?

She is the main motivator behind a whole ton of shit happening, and then continuing to happen though. More so in the show than the books, but still in the books she does things that push the plot forward quite a few times.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #190564

SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE COOL SO DONT COME INTO THE SEPT TOMORROW

- CERSEI LANNISTER
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #190567

>when you roast Cersei real good and she starts reaching into the crypts underneath the city

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #190742

england are shit at football

AFRAM ISLAND
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #190798

They exited the euro twice in one week.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #190852

Congrats dude. Always hope for the best but expect the worst, that way you can only exceed your expectations
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #190853

I want this sign for my collection.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #190854

get it and put it above the door to your bedroom
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #190861

Don't make me post Sans...
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #190906

I have finally done it, i have bested the mighty paprka in forum post count. He is no longer the top, but i am number four shitposter on the entire forums. Not sure why i am so stuck in this place
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #190910

You love us

All of us

No homo though
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #190975

Time to challenge demonfiren for the number 3 spot
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #191014

So today I saw a baby hump a large Winnie the Pooh Tsum Tsum.

That's my day.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #191078

Wyzack wrote:I have finally done it, i have bested the mighty paprka in forum post count. He is no longer the top, but i am number four shitposter on the entire forums. Not sure why i am so stuck in this place
I'm 46th

also home alone for the next weekanahalf because rest of my family went on a trip to idaho to visit my uncle and I decided to stay home. I had different plans to do during but those have changed recently. Now I get to enjoy my bday on thursday with jdaniels and the peace and quiet of my room. except for my grandpa who plans on taking me golfing early in the morning and later in the afternoon for dinner. (golfing may be a white person sport but fuck it's actually really enjoyable when you can hit like 150~ yards with a p wedge, it sucks for me cuz I go a full set of clubs but they aren't custom or anything and are too short for me so I can't hit as well as I did 5-6 years ago when I was a tad shorter. I've managed to collect a driver, an 8 iron and a p wedge and a putter though that are more my size and with those four I don't really need much else. I don't really play golf to keep score but I do like seeing how far I can hit it each time so in a way I guess I do keep score of myself over the course of different games.)
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #191083

Wyzack wrote:I have finally done it, i have bested the mighty paprka in forum post count. He is no longer the top, but i am number four shitposter on the entire forums. Not sure why i am so stuck in this place
Only 1100 to go for the throne

Make that 1101

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #191102

Shit man, I can't let Wyzack catch up.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #191167

Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #191168

I had my first proper holiday in 6 years
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #191191

ColonicAcid wrote:Image

That's how a real pimp waters his houseplants.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #191197

ive read that like 10 times now and i still fucking burst out in tears over it

jesus christ
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #191284

Arrrrgh why can't I have a boss who's an asshole like everyone else seems to? My supervisor is such a nice guy--saying that I should take more time off, etc.--that I'm going to feel so shitty when I have to tell him I'm leaving.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #191388

Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #191464

A few years ago I came home from school and the whole house smelled like gas
I realized the stove was still on and the house was flooded with flammable gas.
The same day my little brother was showing off this flint and steel he had for show and tell.
He walked into the house and said " Hey! [REDACTED] wanna see my flint and steel??!!! :DDDDDD"
I screamed "DON'T FUCKING LIGHT THAT!" I grabbed in and threw it into the yard.
He thought I was angry at him so he started to lean over for the base ball bat.
I had to explain that the house was full of gas and that if he lit that we would die.
All he said was "K".
One person on this planet wrote:Wow you're funny and original Eous
I don't play often but when I do I'm Kyp Astar normally a sec role unless I'm bored and go assistant.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #191623

Mother fucking long weekend begins boys. God save the queen
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #191728

Wyzack wrote:Mother fucking long weekend begins boys. God save the queen
got the bottle of jd today alls good my man
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #191742

I actually did, too. My brother's birthday is the 5th and I'm going to hang out with him this weekend, so I dropped the better part of $50 on a big ol' bottle of Jack.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #192022

Happy Canada Day u fucks
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #192025

CosmicScientist wrote:What's Canada day?
the day of canada

Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #192026

Wyzack wrote:Happy Canada Day u fucks
Happy Canada Day! I Will eat some delicious poutine in your honours.
私は完璧
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #192028

Fireworks were excellent this year. Time to get drunk
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #192040

Glorious leaf day to all of you.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #192067

Remie Richards wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Happy Canada Day u fucks
Happy Canada Day! I Will eat some delicious poutine in your honours.
Wish I could eat Putin.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
nsos

Post by nsos » #192301

i feel like shit for spending money on things i actually need
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #192303

But y
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
nsos

Post by nsos » #192305

idk i have a lot of shit i need to get in about a month's time for uni and also need a better paying job also for uni.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #192348

Whats your major m8
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #192389

Either I'm getting too old or Peroni and Jaeger really don't agree with me.

Probably both to be honest.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #193027

I accepted my loan for the Software Guild today.

I'm doin this

I'm makin this happen
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #193034

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #193156

Great. It's possible that laziness and incompetence may have eliminated my position.

Well. Back to REAL call center work. Time to start seeking something new.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #193213

ThanatosRa wrote:Great. It's possible that laziness and incompetence may have eliminated my position.

Well. Back to REAL call center work. Time to start seeking something new.
Turns out I was right. My team was dissolved and we're all demoted to the lower team with our overseas counterparts keeping their positions because despite their incompetence they're much cheaper. And that's the only reason. The client supposedly can't afford us anymore. We're getting a pay cut down to the old position too. I supposed its good my car payment this month is the last.

I don't know what I'm going to do though. I am even more stuck at ma's now. I had a chance at living alone before now I really can't afford it.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #193295

Hang in there. You'll get through it!
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #193375

Double post hlaughlahgauhg

I told my boss I'm leaving at the end of August. He took it really well and was very supportive, "We're sorry to see you go" type of thing. I think I'm gonna cry.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #193477

On vacation, stuck in the bathroom with the runs

God damn it

Better finding out now than after shutting down a pool though