2k16 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Re: 2k16 /pol/

Post by nsos » #194038

Bottom post of the previous page:

nubian has pretty much turned into a catchall term for people who kind of care about their heritage but not enough to do any research the same way most whites just use aryan as a catchall or people who say they're 1/64th native american because they heard at a family reunion their great great grandaddy might have been eskimo brothers with an indian dude during the gold rush
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #194040

also that guy in the camo shirt that everyone thought was the shooter for 30 minutes when dallas pd posted his pic on twitter is probably never going to go outside again in his life
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #194041

In other news, BLM was a fucking stupid movement that only seeks to achieve bad things

More on this story at 10!
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #194048

Hopefully cops will stop murdering people and getting away with it, otherwise my tax dollars might go to buying the chickens hit gutless assluggers power armor and predator drones for traffic stops.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #194052

nsos wrote:also that guy in the camo shirt that everyone thought was the shooter for 30 minutes when dallas pd posted his pic on twitter is probably never going to go outside again in his life
He should have known that the whole "proudly open carry an AR15 on a rally to make a statement" thing only works if you're white
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #194054

Why are assault weapons legal
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #194055

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Hopefully cops will stop murdering people and getting away with it, otherwise my tax dollars might go to buying the chickens hit gutless assluggers power armor and predator drones for traffic stops.
??????????????????
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #194119

Crowd of heavily armed untrained civilians splits at the first sign of trouble reasons for civilians carrying firearms in public looking even more stupid.

Guys looking for sick footage with their phones proven braver than average civilian gun owner
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #194128

ShadowDimentio wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Hopefully cops will stop murdering people and getting away with it, otherwise my tax dollars might go to buying the chickens hit gutless assluggers power armor and predator drones for traffic stops.
??????????????????
cops get scared because "oh no, people are actually fighting back against us!" and beg the federal government for more military gear so they can keep up their oppression quota.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #194140

This thread is full of people who don't live in states being fucked by illegal immigrants and feel like Trump is a big bad Mexican hating racist.

[youtube]1tNQ9upvMTk[/youtube]
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #194141

I wish people followed rule 1 in the real world. Stop being dicks to each other.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #194171

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:
??????????????????
cops get scared because "oh no, people are actually fighting back against us!" and beg the federal government for more military gear so they can keep up their oppression quota.
Well they're right. People keep chimping out and rioting every time they see "BLACK PERSON KILLED" in the news, or if Trump holds a rally. The cops don't want to go all martial law on everyone, they want to be geared up enough to keep the fallout from the riots contained and protect people that AREN'T chimping out.

I mean please don't tell me you actually think that anything more than the very rare exception are racist assholes just itching to kill people.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #194222

crag's a sovereign citizen

also this

gonna be a fun weekend
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #194239

Maccus wrote:crag's a sovereign citizen

also this

gonna be a fun weekend
bUT LIKE. um

is he the living man protected by natural law?
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #194253

ShadowDimentio wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:
??????????????????
Well they're right. People keep chimping out and rioting every time they see "BLACK PERSON KILLED" in the news, or if Trump holds a rally. The cops don't want to go all martial law on everyone, they want to be geared up enough to keep the fallout from the riots contained and protect people that AREN'T chimping out.

I mean please don't tell me you actually think that anything more than the very rare exception are racist assholes just itching to kill people.
maybe if you left your /pol/ack dungeon you would realize that the only reason people become cops is because of a mental defect in their brains that makes them desire to push everyone around and act like shitheads. The fact that you use the term chimping out shows me that there is no point in trying to argue with you because your every response will be "I'm not a racist, but the NIGGERS..." and any attempt to reason with you on why cops having access to weapons of war they are hardly trained to use is a bad thing will result in you parroting "cuckcucjcuck why can't libs argue they just call you racist cuckvucj niggerlover". I'm glad that they don't let children like you vote, you feckless clown
Last edited by Super Aggro Crag on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #194254

I'm not sure if Crag is shitposting, but I think he might be on to something.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #194258

DemonFiren wrote:I'm not sure if Crag is shitposting, but I think he might be on to something.
its a topic I feel strongly about. If I had access to mspaint, id ad your post to my signature.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #194259

I don't see what police forces getting military surplus gear, thats locked away in a police station's armory, has to do with niggers chimping out after police shoot yet another resistant, probably armed, spook, with a long rap sheet, with their STANDARD ISSUE SIDEARMS.

Thats like moaning about mappers shoving a Gygax in the armory is causing security to beat greyshirts to death with the old taser+baton combo.

And speaking of rap sheets, what did the latest couple of coons have under their belt?
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #194260

Also, reminder.

Blacks have literally been on the verge of a full blown riot because a fast food place ran out of fried chicken.

If thats not chimping out I don't know what is.
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #194269

Aren't you Scottish, Malkevin? I'm not sure you're really in any position to talk about large groups of people rioting over trivial things.
Spoiler:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #194274

Super Aggro Crag wrote: maybe if you left your /pol/ack dungeon you would realize that the only reason people become cops is because of a mental defect in their brains that makes them desire to push everyone around and act like shitheads.
This is US cops. I know Dutch cops don't do this and if it's suspected that they're in it for the power they're likely to be denied and removed from the job or as early as training, so I can assume that many other nations have cops that aren't like that either.
Fix your cop training. Every now an then I see a story about for example the New York police shooting bystanders when aiming for a criminal. Like what the hell, if you're going to have law enforcement pull guns, make sure they're very well trained with them and that they don't just pull it out and start shooting.

Considering that the cops out there in the USA don't even seem to know how to use the gear they have right now. Why the shit would anyone give them bigger and more gear?
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #194283

Maccus wrote:Aren't you Scottish, Malkevin? I'm not sure you're really in any position to talk about large groups of people rioting over trivial things.
No, Anus thinks I'm scottish because he's a pillock that can't comprehend an English accent that isn't the Queen's or a filthy cockney's
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #194285

Having things is easy learning how to use them properly is hard.
Malkevin wrote: No, Anus thinks I'm scottish because he's a pillock that can't comprehend an English accent that isn't the Queen's or a filthy cockney's
Alright new guess then. Missing link?
Last edited by Incomptinence on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #194286

XSI wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote: maybe if you left your /pol/ack dungeon you would realize that the only reason people become cops is because of a mental defect in their brains that makes them desire to push everyone around and act like shitheads.
This is US cops. I know Dutch cops don't do this and if it's suspected that they're in it for the power they're likely to be denied and removed from the job or as early as training, so I can assume that many other nations have cops that aren't like that either.
Fix your cop training. Every now an then I see a story about for example the New York police shooting bystanders when aiming for a criminal. Like what the hell, if you're going to have law enforcement pull guns, make sure they're very well trained with them and that they don't just pull it out and start shooting.

Considering that the cops out there in the USA don't even seem to know how to use the gear they have right now. Why the shit would anyone give them bigger and more gear?
I think the first thing american cops need to do is implement some fitness requirements and continual standards.

Never once seen a single European cop thats a big fat butterball like half the americans seem to be.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #194288

Hey buddy hate to burst your bubble but the demographics of shitters in the US are different from in tiny little Dutch land. I mean we only have gangs, a huge drug scene, hoodrats, and illegals with nothing to lose, plus many guns are legal here and those that aren't can be bought easily. The guys out here are armed and will kill your ass if you give them the chance. That's why cops are on edge out here.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #194290

Sasquatch?
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #194302

Malkevin wrote:
Maccus wrote:Aren't you Scottish, Malkevin? I'm not sure you're really in any position to talk about large groups of people rioting over trivial things.
No, Anus thinks I'm scottish because he's a pillock that can't comprehend an English accent that isn't the Queen's or a filthy cockney's
What part of England?
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #194305

The best bit

Maccus

Post by Maccus » #194307

Wow fellas, I'm sure a guy from a region of England that's 97.8% white has a very good idea of what black people are like!
Spoiler:
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #194308

Lock Ness monster?
Maccus wrote:Wow fellas, I'm sure a guy from a region of England that's 97.8% white has a very good idea of what black people are like!
He probably thinks they are a kind of tree and thinks chimping out means he gets to swing between them like the evolutionary dregs he is.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #194310

Maccus wrote:Wow fellas, I'm sure a guy from a region of England that's 97.8% white has a very good idea of what black people are like!
Uhhh yeah...
I'm from a town thats full of pakis, niggers, gypsies, and pikeys. I am surrounded by scum.

Try again fuck stick.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #194311

You would have been surrounded by scum anyway.

Nobody saves you from yourself.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #194316

Incomptinence wrote:You would have been surrounded by scum anyway.

Nobody saves you from yourself.
Objectively correct.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #194319

Malkevin wrote:
Uhhh yeah...
I'm from a town thats full of pakis, niggers, gypsies, and pikeys. I am surrounded by scum.

Try again fuck stick.
That's a picture of Cotswolds which the most recent census (that I can find, at least) says is 97.8% white. Either you linked somewhere other than where you actually lived, you're lying, or the 2.2% lives in one area and you live with them. Even if you just meant all of Gloucestershire, that alone's 91.6% white so uhh
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #194340

Funny that an Anglo cunt feels the need to criticize black people for being poor and rioting when he lives in a floating garbage barge of inbred white trash, terrorist secessionists, welfare, state surveillance, and fucking riots over divegrass. Go try to paddle your decaying carcass that used to be a globally relevant empire across the channel so you can still have an economy. Your cops dont even have guns, so its surprising you think ours need MRAPS and AR-15s for traffic stops. I guess the sun never sets on British ignorance.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #194342

>Crag bantz get political

run for president dude
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #194343

Super Aggro Crag wrote:welfare
That's the only item on that list that isn't even remotely bad.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #194346

Maccus wrote:
Malkevin wrote:
Uhhh yeah...

Try again fuck stick.
That's a picture of Cotswolds which the most recent census (that I can find, at least) says is 97.8% white. Either you linked somewhere other than where you actually lived, you're lying, or the 2.2% lives in one area and you live with them. Even if you just meant all of Gloucestershire, that alone's 91.6% white so uhh
Uhh yeah, never said it was near me.

Like I'd tell a bunch of 4channers where I live.

Also, not a picture of the Cotswolds, or Gloucestershire for that matter.
Clue's in the file name retard.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #194347

DemonFiren wrote:
It is when it's implemented in such a way that allows people to forgo getting a proper job and just living off of it
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #194355

DemonFiren wrote:
didn't say it was, just pointing out that he's a fucking hypocrite
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #194364

Wow fellas, I'm sure a guy from a region of England that's 97.8% white
> Anglo
> White

Don't believe their lies.
Bring back papercult.

ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #194369

Super Aggro Crag wrote:the only reason people become cops is because of a mental defect in their brains that makes them desire to push everyone around and act like shitheads.
So you actually do think that most cops are power tripping assholes itching to cull the filthy mudskins whenever they can.

There's no award to be given for "most delusional person" but if there were you'd take it and then slam the thank you speech

Unless this is just advanced shitposting in which case fugg you got me
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #194379

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Funny that an Anglo cunt feels the need to criticize black people for being poor and rioting when he lives in a floating garbage barge of inbred white trash, terrorist secessionists, welfare, state surveillance, and fucking riots over divegrass. Go try to paddle your decaying carcass that used to be a globally relevant empire across the channel so you can still have an economy. Your cops dont even have guns, so its surprising you think ours need MRAPS and AR-15s for traffic stops. I guess the sun never sets on British ignorance.
Are you really trying to compare football hooliganism to your urban tribal warfare?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #194383

It's mostly the same. A group of people with fucked up lives decide that they want to do something stupid. The only difference is that they can get away with less in the states.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #194386

Right... because gang warefare is a lesser thing than groups of piss heads meeting up for a punch up after a match.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #194390

The hooligans don't shoot or cut eachother
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #194409

That's literally untrue, football riots get stabby regularly.

Also, "Like I'd tell a bunch of 4channers where I live." Why did you answer my question "what part of England are you from?" with a place you don't live at, then get butthurted on and try to defend it, just to go "jk im not from there tricked on!"

How old are you, exactly? This is some childishness my man
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #194411

ShadowDimentio wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:the only reason people become cops is because of a mental defect in their brains that makes them desire to push everyone around and act like shitheads.
So you actually do think that most cops are power tripping assholes itching to cull the filthy mudskins whenever they can.

There's no award to be given for "most delusional person" but if there were you'd take it and then slam the thank you speech

Unless this is just advanced shitposting in which case fugg you got me
why would I think otherwise when there is enough empirical evidence out there that they are? You altright polack spergers love to talk about "logic" and "reason" but the second any evidence comes up that contradicts you you love to clamp your hands on your ears and scream you're being oppressed by facts.
Malkevin wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Funny that an Anglo cunt feels the need to criticize black people for being poor and rioting when he lives in a floating garbage barge of inbred white trash, terrorist secessionists, welfare, state surveillance, and fucking riots over divegrass. Go try to paddle your decaying carcass that used to be a globally relevant empire across the channel so you can still have an economy. Your cops dont even have guns, so its surprising you think ours need MRAPS and AR-15s for traffic stops. I guess the sun never sets on British ignorance.
Are you really trying to compare football hooliganism to your urban tribal warfare?
a bunch of limpdicks getting into fights and smashing up shit because people who wore different color shirts did something they don't like? Say it ain't so!
XSI wrote:The hooligans don't shoot or cut eachother
because your government had to disarm all of you. I'm surprised they don't feed you nutriloaf and make you eat with your hands. You fucking apes were folding up newspapers and pissing on them to better brain each other.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #194412

I posted a picture of a scenic vista of somewhere NEAR me.
As in I could hop in my car and drive there for a picnic

I.E. THE FUCKING PART OF ENGLAND I AM FROM!!

I mean, when people ask what part of the USA you're from you don't post a pic of your trailer park right?

Not my fault you're a fucking mongoloid that made a blind assumption of trusting google image search too much and thinking I was from somewhere thats the complete opposite side of the country.
You tricked yourself because you're a pillock, thats your problem not mine

Christ and you thick head pigs wonder why the entire world hates Americunts so much.
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #194414

No, I tell them because I'm not a scared britbong who's terrified of things he doesn't know, like when you show a baby the vaccuum cleaner for the first time. Points on getting your feelings hurt and throwing a caps lock and bold letters tantrum, nice job! Not that I expect anything more from a guy who lives in a 96% white area but literally said he's afraid black people and muslims are gonna extinct white people like elves.

I really wouldn't get started on telling people from other nations they're thickheaded and hated when you just left the EU for almost no reason, a move so boneheaded even the politicians that supported it are backpedalling and half the world is making fun of you for it.

I'll close with this because it's getting too easy to make fun of you:

>Implies I live in a trailer park
>Acts the most like a braindead redneck in the thread
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #194422

Man, and I used to think Australians were the worst member of the anglosphere. At least those pie-eating convicts can handle the fucking bantz.