Re: Mislabeled Filenames

Post by ShadowDimentio » #187567

Bottom post of the previous page:

[youtube]yNVjvWuw6QI[/youtube]
Disguised_op_bombs_captain

[youtube]w_Mp5gE0HSw[/youtube]
Deadchat_salty
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #188986

Admin trainers training admins

Nuke Ops winning in style
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #190265

[youtube]FWrOo4ZFdb4[/youtube]
BZ_gets_leaked.mp4
Bring back papercult.

ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #190387

[youtube]CzhyCm_S-Pw[/youtube]

Assistants
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #190837

responding_to_a_greeting_in_maintenance.jpg
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #191867

[youtube]TwXzVSX2ICQ[/youtube]
Clown VS gang
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #191967

DemonFiren wrote:If my research is accurate, it was the other way around.
SS13 was allegedly, at some point of its development, intended to take place underwater.
are you sure it wasn't just another one of startoad's pipe dreams?
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #191970

No.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #192056

Borg turned mech following prime directive from a p-Ai

To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #192083

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5625-IKTXk

Bagil_regular_explains_hub_griff_in_ahelp.avi
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #192624

Comrade Leo wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5625-IKTXk

Bagil_regular_explains_hub_griff_in_ahelp.avi
Well I've lost the ability to comprehend the world...
私は完璧
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #192782

researchdirector.jpg
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #192956

Ninja with no energy left

Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #193122

>Ninjas who don't carry spare power cells for an emergency

Deserve it desu
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #193169

[youtube]A3ZbnfXEuyc[/youtube]
Clown_Preys_On_A_New_Player.MP4
CrunchyCHEEZIT
Byond Username: CrunchyCHEEZIT

Post by CrunchyCHEEZIT » #193333

[youtube]f4ClHphOTSI[/youtube]

detective_bans_getmore_corp.avi
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #193593

Spoiler:
[youtube]GJ4NzNV7eo8[/youtube]
Common_Channel_Radio_Chatter.WAV
Spoiler:
[youtube]CDJBAYjsiWc[/youtube]
Ahelps.MP4
Spoiler:
[youtube]mdn1s8FxrUg[/youtube]
Admin_Investigations_in_Metagaming.MP3
Spoiler:
[youtube]OAYXlLCb1qo[/youtube]
ERP.MP3
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #194531

[youtube]NF4ZFWXdGcg[/youtube]
Shitsec_Detective_Barges_In_on_Friendly_HoS's_Meeting.MP4
(Alternatively: Detective_Believes_Cargo_Is_Planning_Independance.WAV)
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #194662

[youtube]Eikb2lX5xYE[/youtube]
policydiscussion.mp4
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #195068

[youtube]jtmbzJNPsaQ[/youtube]
captain.mp4
Bring back papercult.

Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #195163

srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #195204

New player that just got robusted

Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #195236

[youtube]g_8KzyBl3mc[/youtube]

assistant_and_hop_play_russian_roulette.avi
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #196207

How to Survive a Work Place Shooting

How to survive a Durand Attack
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #196400

I wish they hadn't removed holos from uplinks, people more often that not fucked up with them.
Attachments
TimeStopWizardStopsERP.exe
TimeStopWizardStopsERP.exe
MultiverseRounds.jpg
MultiverseRounds.jpg
JungleFever.jpg
JungleFever.jpg
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #196796

When a certain admin killed everybody by mistake

Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #197172

[youtube]ZV1bpMamCtY[/youtube]
Different_Coders_ideas_for_codebase.MP4
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #199890

[youtube]Ev4D5N75R88[/youtube]
Admin_gives_a_new_player_respawn.WAV
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #200141

Comparing Spess Station 13 and LifeWeb

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #200182

Go back to lifeweb, filth.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #200214

You can't deny it's true.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #200458

multiple admins press buttons while players try to roleplay with it.png
bubblegum dogs.PNG
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
D4C
Byond Username: D4C
Github Username: DfourC

Post by D4C » #200462

murderboner justification.gif
Ready to succeed at some traitorous objectives for a sensible amount of telecrystals.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #200468

Azari posts a selfie.png
big and fat.PNG
big and fat.PNG (8.13 KiB) Viewed 14907 times
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Bob Dobbington
Byond Username: Bob Dobbington

Post by Bob Dobbington » #204030

another_normal_round.jpg
Game Admin for /tg/station. I usually play Daisy Holmes, the botanist.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #204059

This goes in screenshots general, you heathen.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #205950

Summoning Narsie

Every Security Round
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #206162

/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #206261

[youtube]g8WXWL_eZH0[/youtube]
Stetchkin_Accurate_To_Ingame_Scale.MP4
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #206761

[youtube]T_4rzx3Hkgs[/youtube]

Antag tests
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

Post by Reyn » #207003

Accurate portrayal of limb loss in ss13

I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #208402

security_responds_to_a_hostage_situation.jpg

edit:
escape_wing.jpg
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #210100

lawbreaking_shitlord_drones.png
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #210165

Steelsec breaks up a greyshit argument.
[youtube]Zhgwy9y5ttA[/youtube]
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #210714

[youtube]6QqDPyTCAZ0[/youtube]

pneumatic_cannon.avi
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #210770

ERT teaches the fundamentals of battle

[youtube]-UVqzv79ScQ[/youtube]
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #210889

rulespage.flv
[youtube]xvZfGyXa1Ic[/youtube]

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #211033

[youtube]Y_wMhAFL188[/youtube]
assistant survives gunshot.mp4
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #211305

mimetective.flv
[youtube]8P10dFKfWFI[/youtube]

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #211349

Prayed for fun but quickly dissapointed of the out come

Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #211351

goofchem.jpg (click for full size)
Last edited by Screemonster on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.