2k16 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: 2k16 /pol/

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #194422

Bottom post of the previous page:

Man, and I used to think Australians were the worst member of the anglosphere. At least those pie-eating convicts can handle the fucking bantz.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #194429

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Man, and I used to think Australians were the worst member of the anglosphere. At least those pie-eating convicts can handle the fucking bantz.
>Implying I'm not handling the bants.

What, can't you queers handle a little yelling?
Points on getting your feelings hurt and throwing a caps lock and bold letters tantrum, nice job! Not that I expect anything more from a guy who lives in a 96% white area but literally said he's afraid black people and muslims are gonna extinct white people like elves.
See you keep repeating this, despite me correcting you several times.

My feelings aren't hurt in the bit, why would they be?
I'm yelling at you because you're a grade-a dumb arse.

Oh, and the demographics of my city is 70% White British - and those stats are for the whole greater metropolitan district, which includes a fuck ton of countryside with several very large villages. Now those villages, those are practically all white.
But the city? Majority of areas are majority pakistani/indian.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #194430

Local white supremacist moves to the proto ghetto to feel like a minority more at 11.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #194431

Super Aggro Crag wrote:why would I think otherwise when there is enough empirical evidence out there that they are? You altright polack spergers love to talk about "logic" and "reason" but the second any evidence comes up that contradicts you you love to clamp your hands on your ears and scream you're being oppressed by facts.
>Facts
>Hasn't given a single example
>Just asserted something and then shut down with "ARGUING WITH YOU WOULD BE POINTLESS"
>Trying to take the highground

D- see me after class
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #194432

nsos

Post by nsos » #194433

also Philando Castile actually had a license to carry his gun

shoutouts The Conservative Treehouse (tm) for intentionally spreading misinformation to try and retroactively justifying him getting shot
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #194434

I heard he came from the secret colony on the moon and he really died of a diet consisting of 90% moon cheese causing his intestines to fire out nuts as shrapnel.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #194435

No that's wrong, Philandro Catille came from the Jungles of the Amazon, feasting for years on the entrails of white men he hunted
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
nsos

Post by nsos » #194436

more lies by the liberal mainstream media, philando castle was born in 2125 on a mining colony on mars, just a quiet, backwater facility among the stars
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #194437

and his name was John. John was the only space marine in the defense of Mars when the demons attacked and then he shot them and then the roof collapsed and then John had to kill teh demons and then John was a zombie
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

nsos

Post by nsos » #194438

exactly. god bless our boys in blue, another zombie-american off the streets. and im not racist, i have undead friends, but as everyone knows there's a difference between good upstanding undead people and thug ghetto zombies, unlike the PC marxist media who are afraid to say the "z word." wake up sheeple
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #194439

#notallvampirehunters
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #194440

#zombieunlivesmatter
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #194441

he was actually carrying a magic load of contraband oswald brand magic bullets which need to be fermented in the gall blader of a black man.

when glorious space marine saint jesus pulled him over he just got flustered he passed his gall stones and the bullets natural sought out the nearest target and killed it

sergeant ubermench tried to shoot the magic bullets with his own bullets but it was too late
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #194472

Thread theme

[youtube]4Yhaz7WFgRY[/youtube]
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Snake2512
Byond Username: Snake2512

Post by Snake2512 » #194477

lads
lad

none of this BLM shit even fuckin matters and trump or whoever can fuck off lets talk realk politics

i did some research into farmers union iced coffee and dare iced coffee and apparently they're bOTH OWNED BY FUCKING JAPS but farmers union is sitll made in south aus therefore makin it the best by default

Oak probs has t he best choco milk but their iced coffee is not up to scratch imo but their milk is top thickness

if you drink barista bros you're a fuckin traitor to the nation you halal muslim supporting cunt
4:08 PM - Maccus: you touched me as a kid remember
nsos

Post by nsos » #194480

DrPillzRedux wrote:Thread theme

is this like an entire album of edgy teenagers that just realized they can say the word nigger on the internet
Snake2512 wrote:lads
lad

none of this BLM shit even fuckin matters and trump or whoever can fuck off lets talk realk politics

i did some research into farmers union iced coffee and dare iced coffee and apparently they're bOTH OWNED BY FUCKING JAPS but farmers union is sitll made in south aus therefore makin it the best by default

Oak probs has t he best choco milk but their iced coffee is not up to scratch imo but their milk is top thickness

if you drink barista bros you're a fuckin traitor to the nation you halal muslim supporting cunt
never heard of either brand but i'm not australian

honestly i just make iced coffee by brewing a donut shop k-cup with a shitton of ice in the cup

best actual iced coffee brand ive had is Blue Bottle New Orleans some some place but it's legit 4 dollars per fucking bottle fuck that shit, i'll brew most of my coffee hot anyway even if it's like 90 degrees out
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #194483

one time i put italian dressing in ramen
Spoiler:
nsos

Post by nsos » #194488

i wish i could say i was disgusted by that but i made a fruit shake the other day with lemonade, frozen pineapples and about-to-expire milk so i have no real room to stand on
Snake2512

Post by Snake2512 » #194491

nsos wrote:
DrPillzRedux wrote:Thread theme

is this like an entire album of edgy teenagers that just realized they can say the word nigger on the internet
Snake2512 wrote:lads
lad

never heard of either brand but i'm not australian

honestly i just make iced coffee by brewing a donut shop k-cup with a shitton of ice in the cup

best actual iced coffee brand ive had is Blue Bottle New Orleans some some place but it's legit 4 dollars per fucking bottle fuck that shit, i'll brew most of my coffee hot anyway even if it's like 90 degrees out
I like the ones that are real thick, like proper milk hate them watery ones
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #194498

There's something wrong with you if you can't jam to Moonman.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
nsos

Post by nsos » #194504

yes sadly i have something wrong with me and it's known as the the very serious and life-threatening medical condition known as being over the age of 12
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #194516

nsos wrote:yes sadly i have something wrong with me and it's known as the the very serious and life-threatening medical condition known as being over the age of 12
Funny, you type like someone under 12.

Enjoy more moontime.

[youtube]JhxTjFrY7mI[/youtube]

a correct post by pillz
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #194537

Maccus wrote:one time i put italian dressing in ramen
That's almost as disgusting as this one chick I dated putting ranch on basically everything she ate.
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #194546

I'm gonna need some examples my dude. Some people think ranch on pizza's nasty but once you try it it's pretty alright.
Spoiler:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #194553

Ranch on pizza is the best.

Dip fries in your milkshake mmmm.

Mix ranch and ketchup and use it on your burger and fries.

Ketchup on eggs is god tier.

a correct post by pillz
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #194667

Ketchup on eggs is god tier.
you make me sick.
Maccus wrote:I'm gonna need some examples my dude. Some people think ranch on pizza's nasty but once you try it it's pretty alright.
I made her spaghetti with meat sauce and boiled an artichoke to go with it. She put ranch on her spaghetti and insisted on dipping her artichoke in ranch. Fucking nasty.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #194668

>Ketchup on eggs

*puke
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #194670

>Anti-ketchup eggers

RACE WAR NOW
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #194686

Why not just put a slice of tomato on your egg?
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #194734

Chilli sauce on dry weetbix
Snake2512

Post by Snake2512 » #194756

Incomptinence wrote:Chilli sauce on dry weetbix
how many weetbix?
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #194757

Salsa or cholula on eggs is best, debate me.
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #194758

Why can't you people just eat your eggs with salt and pepper like decent human beings?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #194759

I like to mix eggs in chocolate milk if I have it. I make scrambled eggs and put a small layer of warm chocolate milk at the bottom of the bowl and stir the eggs around and eat them like that. Afterwards I drink the chocolate milk out of the bowl.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #194760

I like hot sauce on my eggs

Brand doesn't matter, so long as it has a kick
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #194761

Zilenan91 wrote:I like to mix eggs in chocolate milk if I have it. I make scrambled eggs and put a small layer of warm chocolate milk at the bottom of the bowl and stir the eggs around and eat them like that. Afterwards I drink the chocolate milk out of the bowl.
Clearly xeno scum, we need to destroy him before he gestates
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Bolien
Byond Username: Bolien

Post by Bolien » #194762

Zilenan91 wrote:I like to mix eggs in chocolate milk if I have it. I make scrambled eggs and put a small layer of warm chocolate milk at the bottom of the bowl and stir the eggs around and eat them like that. Afterwards I drink the chocolate milk out of the bowl.
I puked a little.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #194765

If it was milo instead of pleb tier chocolate milk i could understand

Like i ain't demanding legit coco just minimum standards
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #194783

I have this tin, refillable canister of chocolate milk that's been on the bottom shelf of my fridge's door for over a year and I'm too scared to touch it. One day I'll look inside and the abyss will look back.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #194794

Takeguru wrote:I like hot sauce on my eggs

Brand doesn't matter, so long as it has a kick
Hotsauce goes with damn near anything, it removes the flavour of "oh shit why didn't I learn how to cook".
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #194797

Talking about chocolate, I had a realization the other day.

I realized that the african-american community is probably the only minority group in the world to hold such an incredible amount of soft power. They have the power to blackmail the most powerful country in the world with threats of nation-wide riots. That's why talking about black people in a negative way is such a hardwired taboo in the US. Even if the actual threat is not real, the perceived threat is enough to make even the most extreme far right politician recoil at the thought of openly attacking african americans. At most, you get half-assed softcore dog-whistling statements but never open criticism against them.

And that's why Donald Trump and his staffers are geniuses: they targeted other minority groups that don't hold the same power (but that are still protected by political correctness) like illegal mexicans and radical muslims to run the largest dog-whistling political campaign in the history of the US. What he is actually saying is "See, I say mean things about this minority group and americans praise us and nothing bad happens, so don't be afraid to criticize other minority groups, it's your birthright to express what you really feel without fear of reprisal". People hear that, and start thinking that maybe, just maybe, if it's ok to highlight problems in those communities, then they should be allowed to criticize african americans too. And thus society can start healing.

One of those half-assed far right statements about black people that I mentioned earlier is usually something along the lines of "The african-american community has serious issues but change can only come from within the community". It basically means "We can't do anything or they'll raze entire cities to the ground so we can only hope that someday they will change on their own." Well, we're already way past that now, it's become self-evident that change isn't gonna come from the inside any time soon, at this point change can only come from the outside. And with Donald Trump, it will come.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #194798

>implying trump will fix anything
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #194805

I would say that's the natural consequence of such large scale slavery.

Humans make for fundamentally dangerous livestock. Especially when you consider you idiots were actively breeding them, you mad men.
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #194806

Spoiler:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #194819

Incomptinence wrote:I would say that's the natural consequence of such large scale slavery.

Humans make for fundamentally dangerous livestock. Especially when you consider you idiots were actively breeding them, you mad men.
The muslims had some long term thought about it, and had been using african slaves for way longer

Their slavery was larger scale, but they cut the dicks off all the male african slaves so they don't have the problems the US is dealing with right now
They could have just instilled a love for goats in them too, as with the natives there. But I suppose they preferred choppy choppy
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #194860

The north remembers...

The last time we had a female pm, shit.
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #194872

Malkevin wrote:The north remembers...

The last time we had a female pm, shit.
Amen to that, she better not go full iron lady on us. Though to be honest, she is going to be compared to thatcher till she resigns or the net general, because that's the only other female PM they can compare her to. All the conservatives are cnuts anyway, so it's going to be business as usual.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #194876

Every potential female PM has been facing comparisons to Mrs T. I remember reading an article the other day that called journos out on it, saying they wouldn't compare Gove to Ted Heath just because they both have a dick and balls, so why should it be any different the other way?
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #194887

Bring back papercult.

Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #194895

Atleast that guarantees cuntservatives won't win next gen elec.

Ah who am I kidding, the only other option will be liebore, who are even bigger fucking dhimmis.