Appeals which have been closed.
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: VincVsVincent

[Shadowlight213] VincVsVincent Permabanned

Post by VincVsVincent » #194625

Byond account and character name: VincVsVincent & Ricky Wells

Banning admin: Shadowlight213

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Both servers.

Ban reason and length: Permanent, Reason: Rule 0. You bring absolutely nothing to to our server. Continuous rules lawyering , being creepy, and cancerous conduct with administrators. We don't need to tolerate you anymore. Goodbye.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 23-4-16 2:35 AM GMT +1

Your side of the story: It's been a few months now, I apologise for being cancerous with admins and not tolerateable but I'm confident that the ban is unjustified and I humbly request for the admins to overlook this case again and reconsider if they made the right decision, thanks in advance.

xx Vince ;*
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Re: [Shadowlight213] VincVsVincent Permabanned

Post by Docprofsmith » #194701

Don't get me wrong vinc, you're an asshole. But a permaban was far too harsh a punishment for you.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #194714

Docprofsmith wrote:Don't get me wrong vinc, you're an asshole. But a permaban was far too harsh a punishment for you.
I'd say a permaban was actually well deserved. He'd been banned for shitting up the forums and as soon as HG unbanned him he proceeded to shit up the forums AGAIN as well as the server. He knew he'd been banned for this kind of behavior and there's no way he couldn't have known he'd be banned again for doing the same damn thing.
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by VincVsVincent » #194715

Docprofsmith wrote:Don't get me wrong vinc, you're an asshole. But a permaban was far too harsh a punishment for you.
I can agree I was/am an asshole to the admins which I'm sorry for, I should've treated the trailmin and the headmin with more respect
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by VincVsVincent » #194716

Jacough wrote: I'd say a permaban was actually well deserved. He'd been banned for shitting up the forums and as soon as HG unbanned him he proceeded to shit up the forums AGAIN as well as the server. He knew he'd been banned for this kind of behavior and there's no way he couldn't have known he'd be banned again for doing the same damn thing.
I indeed went too far shitting up the forums and when HG unbanned me I indeed continued to mess around, I deserved the forum ban completely, I just want a second chance for the game, not the forums.
PlaugeWalker
Byond Username: PlaugeWalker

Post by PlaugeWalker » #194771

Jacough wrote:
I'd say a permaban was actually well deserved. He'd been banned for shitting up the forums and as soon as HG unbanned him he proceeded to shit up the forums AGAIN as well as the server. He knew he'd been banned for this kind of behavior and there's no way he couldn't have known he'd be banned again for doing the same damn thing.
Listen, Jac vinc has learned his lesson from the past. Just give him the benefit of the doubt.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #194868

I'd put my hand in for say give them another chance. I've had some pretty civilised and even nice conversations with them in the past few weeks and have seen that they can be a decent person when they want to. I think a perma ban from the servers is probably a little much, they did some time and had a chance to think, lets see if its changed anything.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #194877

No, I feel the ban was quite justified. You have a number of notes for creepy things, and while you may not be the worst player I've encountered, I don't think that with the conduct I saw from you back then, that you would be a benefit to this server.
Appeal denied.
However, as the next headmin, I'd like to see shaps weigh in on this.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #194880

I don't know who this person is why are you asking me
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #194882

Because in a couple of weeks it will be your decision to overrule me or not.
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by VincVsVincent » #194883

The only creepy thing that I can recall was standing naked infront of the brig and offering ERP (Day when I got banned), but worth trying anyways and is it allowed to make a new ban appeal when the new headmins are voted in? (If not the same ones)
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #194884

I see no extenuating reasons to interfere in this ban so I leave it to the banning admin
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #194917

Free vinc! He might be silly, but I have fond memories of vinc being one of the very enjoyable people to play with on the server. While I agree he did some odd things, after getting to know him I really think he understands and can agree to not make a repeat.
Last edited by Okand37 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Post by Docprofsmith » #194920

Do your job shaps. You might not ever go on basil but if somebody is leaving the decision up to you you're supposed to look into it instead of just blindly agreeing with the banning party.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #194936

The like three times I logged on basil this guy was always a shithead in ooc
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #194939

VincVsVincent wrote:The only creepy thing that I can recall was standing naked infront of the brig and offering ERP (Day when I got banned), but worth trying anyways and is it allowed to make a new ban appeal when the new headmins are voted in? (If not the same ones)
You left out some pretty important details from your ban there.
Like that it was the very first thing you did when you joined that round (actually second, the first was linking to your thread twice screaming "BRING BACK ERP" in OOC)
Spoiler:
[00:07:27]ACCESS: Login: VincVsVincent/(VincVsVincent)
[00:10:03]OOC: VincVsVincent/VincVsVincent : https://tgstation13.science/phpBB/viewt ... f=2&t=6486 BRING BACK ERP https://tgstation13.science/phpBB/viewt ... f=2&t=6486
[00:11:02]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(VincVsVincent)
[00:11:02]ACCESS: Login: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)
[00:11:22]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : I'M A CATGIRL
[00:11:22]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : I'M ALSO A SLUT, WHO WANTS TO FUCK? MEET ME IN THE BAR
[00:11:36]EMOTE: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : <B>Ricky Wells</B> wags his tail.
[00:12:50]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : FILL ME UP WITH SOME LIQOUR
[00:13:12]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : I am, underwear and socks
[00:13:27]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : I don't do yellow people
[00:13:32]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Go away, asian small dick.
[00:14:36]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Thanks!
[00:14:38]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : (cheer
[00:15:36]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Thanks again.
[00:16:12]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Yes baby?
[00:16:15]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : SO WHAT
[00:16:21]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : WARD GET BACK HERE
[00:16:41]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : ARE YOU SAYING
[00:16:45]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : THAT GIRLS CANT HAVE PENISES?
[00:16:57]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : OPRESSING
[00:17:53]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Oh
[00:21:47]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Do you love me now?
[00:22:59]OOC: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Guys erp is allowed again
[00:23:22]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : I spin more rhymes than a lazy susan and i'm innocent until my guilt is proven
[00:23:39]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Thanks David
[00:25:48]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : I move for no man
[00:28:08]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : No thanks.
[00:28:58]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : No thank you.
[00:29:40]SAY: Ricky Wells/VincVsVincent : Oh no.
[00:36:51]ACCESS: Logout: VincVsVincent[DC]/(Ricky Wells)
Spoiler:
PM: MimicFaux/(Claudius Thomas)->VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells): Stop advertising ERP, kthx
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->MimicFaux/(Claudius Thomas): https://tgstation13.science/phpBB/viewt ... f=2&t=6486
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->MimicFaux/(Claudius Thomas): I wont let a trailmin tell me what to do
PM: Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu)->VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells): How about a headmin :D
PM: Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu)->VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells): Erp is banned
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu): Oh hey Shadowlight, heard you were really corrupt and shit
PM: MimicFaux/(Jacquetta Nicholas)->VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells): Put on some clothes. ERP is still banned.
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->MimicFaux/(Jacquetta Nicholas): I'm not erping, I'm standing in the hallway expressing myself.
PM: MimicFaux/(Jacquetta Nicholas)->VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells): You made cat calls earlier about what a slut you were.
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->MimicFaux/(Jacquetta Nicholas): I still didn't erp
Lollerderby/(alien drone (869)) has added a note to vincvsvincent: PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->MimicFaux/(Claudius Thomas): I wont let a trailmin tell me what to do\n\nGarbage attitude.
PM: Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu)->VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells): Also. you will let trialmins tell you what to do, or are you refusing to abide by an admin's request?
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu): I'm not doing anything against the rules so I don't think I should be doing anything
PM: Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu)->VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells): PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->MimicFaux/(Claudius Thomas): I wont let a trailmin tell me what to do\n\nGarbage attitude.
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu): Nice note
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu): Also I said that since, I didn't do anything against the rules once again so I shouldn't be doing anything in this case or the other.
PM: Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu)->VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells): Cute rules lawyering.
PM: VincVsVincent/(Ricky Wells)->Shadowlight213/(Violet Lotsu): Then please do tell me what I am doing wrong
shadowlight213 has banned vincvsvincent. Reason: Rule 0. You bring absolutely nothing to to our server. Continuous rules lawyering , being creepy, and cancerous conduct with administrators. We don't need to tolerate you anymore. Goodbye. This is a permanent ban.
You were given a warning to stop by both a trialmin and a headmin but instead just insulted them saying you didn't need to listen to them.
Don't get me wrong, I'd be all for unbanning you IF you would have just admitted that you fucked up but no, you still insist that the ban was unjustified and you dindunuffin on the server when in fact you did.
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #194946

Okand37 wrote:Free vinc! He might be silly, butI have fond memories of vinc being one of the very enjoyable people to play with on the server. While I agree he did some odd things, after getting to know himI really think he understands and can agree to not make a repeat.
Putting it bluntly, I don't think an admin with previous friendship outside of SS13, and recorded static name relationships as part of a "clique" with the banned person should be weighing in on this for bias reasons.
Pascal123
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal123 » #194947

J_Madison wrote: Putting it bluntly, I don't think an admin with previous friendship outside of SS13, and recorded static name relationships as part of a "clique" with the banned person should be weighing in on this for bias reasons.
Do you ever relax? Ever? This is a community, people know each-other. It's how it works.
He's a good guy, he's remorseful, and in my opinion, he's been banned long enough.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #194957

I will also give a character witness for Vincent being not awful if a bit creepy, just because it triggers jmad so badly
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #194969

http://pastebin.com/LDLCvpTa here are the notes
VincVsVincent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by VincVsVincent » #194981

Jacough wrote: You were given a warning to stop by both a trialmin and a headmin but instead just insulted them saying you didn't need to listen to them.
Don't get me wrong, I'd be all for unbanning you IF you would have just admitted that you fucked up but no, you still insist that the ban was unjustified and you dindunuffin on the server when in fact you did.
I knew exactly what I did and insulting the admins was a mistake but I think the permaban was unjustified and that's why I made this post, I don't mind waiting for another month if I have to but I just don't feel like not being able to play forever.

J_Madison wrote: admin with previous friendship outside of SS13
'
What? I literally knew no one of this server before I started playing, I all met them in the time I played on Bagel.
Last edited by VincVsVincent on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #194982

Wyzack wrote:I will also give a character witness for Vincent being not awful if a bit creepy, just because it triggers jmad so badly
What the fuck? You're literally saying "unban this guy because it'll piss off another person".
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #194983

Vinc has been extremely toxic in OOC in the past, and also does shitty things IC, don't unban.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #194984

The ban was already denied. Locking this thread, I'll be moving this eventually, unless the other two headmins wish to weight in.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #197562

I'm lifting the ban. Althought if you keep being shit the way you were before you got banned, you are going straight to a perma.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #197568

Mistakes were made