HELLMoo

Talk about video games here
Doritos
Byond Username: Zaross

HELLMoo

Post by Doritos » #195444

A post-apocalyptic MUD game about raping orphans and having anywhere from 3-5 new players in your mansion for on-the-spot ERP.

You can run around and mutate into things ranging anywhere from a horrifying abomination that can fuck chestbursters into people, a zombie, a vampire or just be a normie.

It's recently had a p-wipe so all the "old-guard" of players that've been playing it for 5+ years aren't griefing every new player off the game anymore!

The game is a lot more laid-back now with a care bear corp being one of the dominant ones.

It being a mud game means you'll need a MUDclient to connect. I recommend http://www.mudlet.org/download/ (It also means the game is entirely text-based.)

Hit connect in the top-left of the open mudlet, hit + NEW and make it look something like this.
Last edited by Doritos on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
lol
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Re: HELLMoo

Post by Zilenan91 » #195449

Hellmoo is gross and so is anyone who plays it for any length of time
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #195455

Damn dude just go back to lifeweb
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #195456

Dante plays a game where you can rape 2 year old orphans? Why an I not surprised?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #195462

I am glad that this thread exists and anxiously await more of this thread.

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #195611

I am torn between intrigue and love of autistic games vs general revulsion from what I have been told about it. I may give it a try and report back
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #195630

I wouldn't advise it. It's just not worth it.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #195639

delte this thanks
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #195672

I like how he didn't mention most of what HellMOO is known for in the OP and everyone still knew enough to stay away anyway
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #195738

Im going in

Pray for me
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #195740

no don't you have so much to live for
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #195747

God damn it is hard to navigate, even for me. Apparently i was in some sort of orphanage? A lady named Leonne killed two babies or something. I give up for now
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #195748

As far as gameplay for it goes, the game is literally grind hell. You just spend days and days and days doing random shit to make numbers go higher so that you can make other numbers go higher and it's awful. I played only a little bit of it a while ago and saw a youtube video of a dude literally just grinding the same mobs over and over because that's what you were supposed to do.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #195766

That is actually a shame. I can kind of see the appeal in a no holds barred apocalypse grief murderfest style game, but shitloads of grinding sounds boring as fuck
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #195808

Some bitch at the orphanage killed me with a baseball bat. I came back, found a shiv and stabbed her to death with it. Now i am nearly dead and slept in a coffin so i would not be killed when logged out. Also i have no clothes for some reason. This game is fucked
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #195813

Sounds like the grinding is there to ensure noobs stay soft and harmless so vets can kill them more easily.
Last edited by Incomptinence on Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #195817

every 6 months or so i work up the strength to try this game again but as fucked up as it sounds it's just really boring grinding most of the time and i barely saw any other people when i played except for one other newbie who just ran around and humped dog corpses or whatever

i dont see the appeal
Doritos

Post by Doritos » #195825

Wyzack wrote:Some bitch at the orphanage killed me with a baseball bat. I came back, found a shiv and stabbed her to death with it. Now i am nearly dead and slept in a coffin so i would not be killed when logged out. Also i have no clothes for some reason. This game is fucked
Have you grown up yet? Make sure you follow the flyer you get. If you're hurt and new you can ask the orphanage care taker Sister Agnes to heal you via -agnes heal. From the entrance she's UP, WEST.

You should probably join MServo's corp to get a feel for things. It's an NPC run newbie corp.

Maccus wrote:I like how he didn't mention most of what HellMOO is known for in the OP and everyone still knew enough to stay away anyway
I mentioned the most important thing. ;)
lol
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #195826

hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #195832

played it since like 6 PM, its 1am now

>join
>what the fuck is any of this ever
>am in orphanage
>walk like 2 tiles through a hole in a wall (where i lived i think) to the boiler room (which contained another orphan)
>keep in mind we are both 2 years old
>out of no where, the other orphan attacks me
>"Lil' Bobbys haymaker swings wildly past Bill's head!"
>"Bill throat punches Lil' Bobby!"
>This goes on for a good 45 minutes
>Eventually kill him, but am on very very low heath
>Then a guy named cyteron walks in
>I see him and say "cyka blyat am of kill ricky bobby was blyat anyways, how to take stuff"
>He laughs and says "strip x from corpse"
>I steal the orphans shirt from his dead corpse
>He heals me, shows me the rest of the shit, tells me i have to go to the museum to grow up (flashback to the nuclear blast, lets to spec skills by picking up items that are relveant to that skill, ie: panties for base fucking bonus, baseball bat for base clubs bonus
>Shows me this machine thats supposed to recycle corpses and give you money, its not to far from the orphanage
>he runs down to the orphanage and grabs a orphan, then comes back and tells me to say "process orphan with rcdc"
>i do
>it eats the orphan, compresses his organs, bones, and muscles into a brick, and shits out the brick, then gives me 200 credits when its done, along with the brick
>sigh

he went on to try to fuck me, i stabbed him in the throat and took his shit.
also, did you know you can fuck dead corpses in this game, and they'll moan and still give birth to childern after a certain period of time (the childern being alive)

some weird shit, basically CDDA with less items, no tilesets, xp and quest lines, and lots and lots and lots of orphan fucking

7/10 on the oxford scale of games i'd never tell any body i played ever
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #195836

What is a 10/10 on that scale?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #195837

he'll never tell
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #195839

Screemonster wrote:he'll never tell
You fucking ruined it.

Thanks.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #195974

This game was only fun when zaross put a huge bounty on my head because he was mad at me over lifeweb and then another one of the high-leveled lifeweb guys that was in a real corps started hunting all the people in zaross's corps down and we cut off his head and fucked it lol
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #195977

Imagine being so PISSED at someone over one child rape simulator that u actively impede your progress to create hurdles for them that completely bac kfire in another
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #195978

I feel like this game would have some pretty good appeal were it not for all the rape shit
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #196000

Played it for like a year when it was first mentioned on the old forum like 5 years ago, then left and came back last year, they were talking about an imminent pwipe so I just hanged around with my fucked up fist abomination character (all my stuff was stolen along with my yacht during the hiatus), the grind is boring so find out a corp where you can play with friends and chat while you grind. Be wary that it's mostly popolated by pro, veteran, high functioning autistic players who use spreadsheets, reference tables and macros to minmax their way to the top. Those people also don't give a fuck about the sexual content and derive their physical pleasure from number crunching. Actually those who go actively around fucking/raping things are shunned by everyone.

I have a few links if anyone needs them, they're pretty old and were still kinda legit an year ago, but now I expect they used the pwipe to nerf/buff stuff they couldn't touch before so something is probably outdated

http://hell.moy.pink/blackbook.txt
http://pastebin.com/dMG0juE3
http://hell.slumberland.us/#simplemu_spawn
Supermichael777
Byond Username: Supermichael777

Post by Supermichael777 » #196007

All of the guides tell you that script grinding is bad and then tell you how to script grind safely. on the official wiki. i now see what randy was on about people playing his way in life-web
oranges wrote:It's my game, not yours
Never forget the corruption of these halls

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I actually care.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Omar Beail says, "You guys should fuck for my entertainment"
Classy, TG, Classy

OOC: KorPhaeron: Admins aren't allowed to have friends

OOC: Daman997: I HAVE POSTED VIDEOS OF A MAN FUCKING A SNAKE IN OOC GIVE ME THAT LINK PUSSY
An0n3 wrote:Take the same brand of retardation and invert it and you have people saying "It's okay for a game to cost more because I enjoyed it!
Spoiler:
Q: Why does everyone assume I’m a pervert just for wanting to play as a cat girl?
A: Because they’re degenerate cocksuckers who cannot fathom that another person might have pure intentions in wanting to play as the cat girl master race. Their wish fulfillment fetish-tier races like elves, aasimars, goliaths, and hobgoblins are perfectly fine in their mad, lust-filled minds, such that the purity and perfection of cat girls burns at their evil perverted hearts.

Q: Where are the cat boys?
A: I don’t follow.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #196321

So I think I am finally doing stuff. I found the museum, some dude tried to make me suck his dick to get to the place where you grow up. I stabbed him to death with a machete, wad able to properly make my character and now I beat up crackheads and animals with the nail bat that I bought. Not sure where to go from here but I am in the newbie gang I think
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #196382

No dungeon crawl? This is shit - PRAISE XOM

https://crawl.develz.org/
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #196404

> not the shining one

Heretic detected. Played untold hours of this game, probably more than 150. Only beat it once. Easily the best rogue like dungeon crawl out there, angbad can suck it.

Also while hellmoo is pretty retarded it has made me want to try the other less rapey text based games send help
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #196436

If you go a bit deeper you'll see that rape and stuff is actually a minor part in the game (though there are ways to weaponize sex). As they say, come for the dongers, stay for...whatever it is. True for hellmoo and tgstation13 as well
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #196553

Yo muds used to be all the rage, pretty nostalgia
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #196556

I used to play MUD's in the early 90's. Good times. It's funny but like, the first "online" games were already "massively multiplayer".

If you can find AlexMUD out there somewhere, you can go checkout some of where it all started.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #196869

Guys halp. I have gone native. I play every day and make really good money as a courier/murderer for hire. My character is thirteen years old but i still kill people and smoke constantly. I have an apartment in the shitty end of town, have finally collected some decent gear and am getting invested.

I have gone native

The abyss has stared back
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Doritos

Post by Doritos » #196882

Wanna get TOUGH? Join ROUGH! We're the TOUGHEST and ROUGHEST corp in the game. And might also maybe perhaps run our newbies through the Das Kochenhammer / Skydock so you can get all kinds of geared up.

Page Dante/CheechWizard/Catalack.
lol
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #196889

I am still hyper new as fuck tbh. I tried setting bludgeoning as my main weapon skill on chargen but it is still only just barely above 1, where as my fists skill is around 2.36 now. I was getting sick of missing everything so i use a knuckle buster now, although it says i may not be qualified to use it and i still miss fucking constantly.

Either way i would love to join up if you guys will have me
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Doritos

Post by Doritos » #196892

You start with 1 raw in whatever you tag. You always start with 2 raw in fists and dodge. (Might be slightly more for dodge?)

Fists are probably the second best weapon class in the game, so if you use them it's fine.

Type gear to check the raw you need to use the weapon. You can still have decent/okayish to-hit with it if it's above you but you'll have a penalty. You can only gain weapon IP using a weapon in your range.

And yeah just page anyone in ROUGH and we'll hire you. We should have some tire armor that'll protect you from everything at 25k XP and below.
Last edited by Doritos on Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lol
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #196893

Wyzack wrote:I feel like this game would have some pretty good appeal were it not for all the rape shit
Literally what my partner said about lifeweb the one night we decided to try it.
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
My sig needs you
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #196908

are rifles still #1? or did they use the pwipe to nerf them
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #196910

Better MUD: the Discworld mud
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #197941

Maccus wrote:I like how he didn't mention most of what HellMOO is known for in the OP and everyone still knew enough to stay away anyway
You mean hellmoo is known for things other than orphan rape?

Does Inferno and HATEmoo still exist?
HATEmoo especially was less grindy.
Grazyn wrote:If you go a bit deeper you'll see that rape and stuff is actually a minor part in the game (though there are ways to weaponize sex). As they say, come for the dongers, stay for...whatever it is. True for hellmoo and tgstation13 as well
Rapenades (they're literally called that) dose victims with rapenix, which as well as making them not resist sex also makes them strip their gear off.

Useful against some fag in an exosuit.