Resolved.
Big Faggot
Byond Username: Floof5467

Brotemis - floof5467 "im gonna fuck you in the ass"

Post by Big Faggot » #19625

Byond: floof5467
Character: Padre Gigante
Banning admin: Brotemis
Ban reason and length: Reason: Said he was going to "fuck you in the ass" to someone and then argued it was ok. Fuck off.
This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 1440 minutes.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): PST 10:30 or something
Your side of the story: I was fucking a braindead/afk chaplain and someone saw me so i ran over to them and said "im gonna fuck you in the ass big boy" or something of the like, but then when they told me they DIDNT actually see me so I let them be. then like 10 minutes later I died and suddenly i get an admin message telling me not to fuck anyone in the ass and im just thinking "too late for that" but I went along with it and told him i wont do it but fucking people in the ass does bring me pleasure
Why you think you should be unbanned:
i didnt argue with him I just said i enjoy fucking people in the ass. there isnt any shame in that, i even said "im not saying im gonna fuck anyone in the ass but i do enjoy doing it". idefk what this was about, I thought he just KNEW that I liked fucking people in the ass, like im going to remember telling someone I was going to fuck there ass. I tell everyone im gonna fuck their ass, I may have even told the admin when he sent me a message. also going 1440 minutes without 2d spaceman isnt something im very comfortable with. its just a shame that not only can I not fuck someones ass without consent, but I actually dont even have the freedom of speech to threaten someone with the action.
Big Faggot

Re: Brotemis - floof5467 "im gonna fuck you in the ass"

Post by Big Faggot » #19628

I was saying its a shame I can't, not that I do fuck peoples asses without consent. i told the chaplain i was about to do it and waited a bit but he didnt move so i was pretty sure he was braindead, I mean I guess I COULD have checked but it was just a quick thing anyways and when i checked back on him he was still not moving.

also people threaten in this shit all the time with things worse than an assfucking. I wasnt even going to do it, I was just yelling it and then i was kind of hoping hed run away and then id run after him for a bit but then just let him do his thing, you know just to scare him. but then he did his "i didnt see anything" so I just played along with it and told him i wasnt going to fuck his ass basically and he was safe.

THATS BESIDES THE POINT ANYWAYS. point is I didnt argue with him about fucking people in the ass, at first I said that I enjoy fucking people in the ass because I had no idea what he was talking about like I said. well i did but i wasnt sure what in specific. and then he was like "final warning" so I was just like "im not saying i will fuck people in the ass just that it pleases me" because i figured it was something serious ( still didnt know who he was talking about till i got the ban message with "threatened to fuck someone in the ass). but w/e if you think its deserved no point in arguing i guess.
Big Faggot

Post by Big Faggot » #19631

gay af
Big Faggot

Post by Big Faggot » #19642

silence implies consent

k so how much do i have to pay to clear this up.

EDIT:
the only shame here is not being able to fuck a mans ass
Big Faggot

Post by Big Faggot » #19644

might as well come clean. this isnt the first time ive fucked an ass before, ive fucked many many asses on this station. i think if i had to say how many i would say ive started fucking asses since i got here. id say about 10 people have felt my wrath, i change characters frequently as you can tell by my name change demands you guys have given me. then again they never reported it so whether it was consensual or not is debatable. usually its just a quick thing, in fact if we had to count all of the times ive fucked a afk or braindead persons ass just for a quick few seconds it would probably be 20-30 people. ive fucked black asses, white asses, i even fucked a security officer. he killed himself though before i could start. that didnt change the fact that i fucked his ass anyways. asses aren't the only thing ive fucked though, one time i even fucked an mmi. i found him lying there after a borg got blown, i took him to dorms and laid in bed with him for a bit while he shouted "NO NO NO NO NO" i then asked him where i needed to put my dick, and that if he didnt tell me id leave him in the dorm room forever. then i started just poking and prodding trying to find out where. he threatened to kill himself eventually so i let him out on the condition he told no one. i havent actually fucked a borg but i have commented on their figure a few times and my desire too. my count for the number of asses ive complimented, and number of fucks ive threatened is probably over 500. i say it at least 5 times per round "Im gonna fuck you in the ass big boy!" or "you've got a real nice ass". One time I terrorized the librarian, but no actual ass fucking happened.

whats my point? why am I telling you this? you cant unfuck an ass, even with a permaban.